InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forest ❯ Study ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclamer: I dont own inuyasha

-->>> Ok this is for you Inuyasha666! Thanks so much!! i wasnt going to update till after midterms [about two weeks from now] ... but its 10:15 on a Saterday night i cant really study ... not to mention that "new e-mail notification" thingy sacred the crap out of me [twice!] so now i'm all ajetated(sp?) again -_-" ... now get off my paper cat ... i know you love me but thats not the way to show it!!! *Cat glares at her cat [Babs]*

Forest
Chapter 5
Study

They entered the "study", it was more like a small library. A large desk stood in the middle with a few chairs on either side of it, tall shelfs covered the walls - they were filled with scroles, papers, volumes, and various other other things all very neatly aranged.

'Damn what a neat freak!' Kagome thought. "Well theres surly enough here to study for a few years!" she told him.

"Well that was random ..." was the responce.

"Why are we here?"

"Why wouldn't we be here?"

"I mean I'm fully healed, may I go?"

"Do you really think i brought you here to heal?"

"We'll it was worth a shot!" she said trying to hide her exasporation. 'I really though that was why I came here. Stupid Kagome! Your so gullable!' "Though i must ask then, why am i here?"

"I'm still working on that .."

"Run that by me again!?"

"What?"

"You the Great Sesshomaru ... have flaws just like everyone else!"

"I am not like you ..."

"Well anyway ... may i go then?"

"I havent deside that either"

"Sseesssshhoommaarruu!!"

The loud squwel caught Kagome by suprise. As she turned around to see what had made it a young girl rushed past her and latched on to Sesshomarus leg.

"Rin I am trying to do someth-"

"Rin is scared"

"Of what?"

"There is something under Rins bed!"

"Is it Jaken?"

"Rin dosent know" being young and all she had a very short attention span. "Who's the pretty lady?" she asked turning to Kagome.

"This is Kagome. She is Inuyasha's woman."

"I am not Inuyahsa's woman!!!"

"You are not? You are always with him."

"So is Sango! Shes not his woman either!" 'Shes Miroku's' she added to her self with a silent laugh.

"Whos Sango?"

"The deamon exterminator that travels with us?"

"Oh, then if your not Inuyahsa's woman whos are you?"

"No ones?!"

"Your a woman you must have a mate"

"Men" she muttered to her self as she truned to Rin. "My names Kagome, whats yours?"

"I Rin"

"I am Rin" Kagome corrected.

"I am Rin" repeated Rin.

"Rin i need to talk with Kagome can you please leave?"

"I am Rin" she stated obiously liking her new phrase the sitting down in kagomes lap.

"So Sesshomaru who is your mate?"

"I dont have a woman"

"Why not?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well if i should have a mate then so should you, i mean your like a hundred times my age!"

"I know you two should be mates!" Rin put in cheerfuly.

The both stared at her in shock. When they had bolth held the same position for over a minuite Rin began to get worried, "Did Rin say something wrong? Rin is sorry!"

That snapped Kagome out of her seaming trance. "Oh no, you didn't say anything wrong ... its just that it dosent work that way ..."

"Why not?"

"Um, Sesshomaru shes yours ... "

"You the woman ..."

Kagome shot him a deadly look. "Ok ... well ... um ... ok when two people become mates its because they love each other. Me and Sesshomaru dont love each other."

"Why dont you love each other?"

"Because we bearly know each other ..."

"well become mates and then get to know each other"

{[Kalein- Rin would fit in perfecly with the modern American society ... do it then get to know each other once you find out hes the father to your kid ... why is it so screwed up??? ... i mean it didnt work like that in the olden days and they got along perfecly fine ... oh well i guess i'll stop critisizing now ...]}

"Do you know what mates are/ do?" Sess asked Rin.

"No, what?"

"The live together and have children"

"Rin is geting sisters, brothers and a mommy! Yay!"

"No, we are not becomeing mates Rin."

"Your not *sniff* but rin wants sisters and mommy!"

"Oh Rin its ok!" said Kagome trying to comfort her "Your father will get a mate eventually just not right now"

"But Rin likes Kagome!"

"Well Sesshomaru dose not"

"Hey"

"Wait havent we alrady gone through interductions?"

"Oh ... you insolent jerk!! Its not polite to tell people you dont like them to there faces!!"

"SO you would prefer i said it be hind your back?"

"Oh ... you ... ahhhhh!!! I need to relax ... rin can you show me to the bath?"

"Yes mommy, Rin Knows the way!"

"Shes not your mother Rin!!" Sesshomaru called after them as the walked out of the srudy hand in hand. 'Damn I didn't get to ask her what i wanted too!"

.:^*.*^:.

ok i know that was more talk than description i'm just really lazy righ now and dont feel like typing it up ... i'll redo it later ... maybe ... 'nyway ... i have so much to type .. it sucks that i'm so slow ... any way i got to ask ... Why do cats lick them selves so much? ... i mean yeah to clean but she was licking her self when i stared typeing this oh an hour ago ... how can she do it for so long???

p.s. Thanks Vicsy, luvjuliet2001, and inuyasha666!

p.p.s. Thanks to Ashura who edited the first 4 chaps for me! your great! -- she resides here: http://www.freewebs.com/hauntedtowers/ -- go visit her!

p.p.p.s. Thanks to hot pockets i might not have made it if it wernt for them ... well any way off to bed!

-cat [aka Kalein]