InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forest ❯ Clothes ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclamer: I dont own inuyasha

Forest
Chapter 4
Clothes

Kagome awoke for the third time that day to a knock at the door of her chambers.

"Yes? Oh please come in!" she called to the door as she rolled over.

"M'lady." A female inu deamon entered the room. She was a tad shorter than Kagome with long reddish brown hair and striking green eyes. "M'lord Sesshomaru sent me to bring you clothes and to inform you he will meet with you shortly."

'Meet with me shortly? What does that mean?' she though suspiciously. "Um, alright then ... "

"He sent these clothes for you, surely you can’t wear that indecent thing." she held out a cream kimono with small burgundy flowers embroidered in to the neck line, hem and the ends of the sleeves, a burgundy under dress and sash.

'Well at least he has good taste ...' she though as she got out of bed. At the last moment she remembered her leg was injured but it was too late she stepped right on it. Amazingly it didn’t hurt a bit. 'Dumb ass, you’re a miko you have healing powers ... well at least on some subconscious level.' she reached for the clothes "Thank you."

"Do you need ant assistance M'lady?"

"No, I'll be fine, thank you."

"Alright then I will be right out side the door if you need me"

Kagome striped down to her underwear and pulled the under-dress over her head. 'OOOooo! So soft! Feels like Fluffy's tail ... where the hell did that come from?' She finished dressing and went to the door to ask where she was supposed to meet Sesshomaru.

She opened the door "Um, excuse me-" she ran into him.

"Yes?"

"Um, never mind."

"You can walk little miko?"

"Yes, it seemed to have slipped my mind that I have healing powers last night. I am quite fine now."

"Well them come with me" he commanded her in his normal tone, gesturing for her to fallow.

"Where are we going?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"You answer mine and I'll answer yours."

"To my study. Now you?"

"Because I like to."

"That’s not an answer."

"Yes it is."

He just glared at her.

"My, my we’re very temperamental, aren’t we Fluffy?"

"Don’t call me that." he responded sharply, ushering her through a door. "My study."

.:^*.*^:.

ok ... thats it for now i have to finish writing the next chap ... so see you sooner or later!

-cat [aka Kalein]