InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3:
 
 
 
“Songo? I thought we were going to the amusement park!!” Kagome yelled a little frustrated from learning what she did. “Oh, we are, right after we have dinner!!” Songo replied and linked arms with Miroku. “Well, lets go and get a good seat” Miroku said and entered the restaurant with Songo. Kagome was to scared to even talk to Inuyasha but knew she had to because they had to act like nothing happened. She hesitantly linked arms with Inuyasha and Hurried into the Blue Lagoon.
 
 
When they had been seated Kagome stared at Inuyasha and him at her. Not noticing each other. Songo was trying to talk to her but she couldn't hear. She just thought `Why the hell do I have dreams about him?' and took a drink of her water. “KAGOME!!!” Songo yelled making everyone in the restaurant jump. Kagome turned her head towards Sango and Sango calmed down. “What would you like to eat?”
“What? Oh…” she said opening her menu. “Hmmm….. I think I would like a nice Caesar Salad.” She then got up and left telling them that she was going to the bathroom. “What is with her and Inuyasha?” Miroku asked and Inuyasha turned to him and yelled. “Don't talk about me while I'm right here!!!” Inuyasha then picked up his menu and looked for something to eat.
 
 
 
Kagome was in the bathroom brushing her hair. “Why?” she kept asking herself. She figured that it was just an odd dream because she liked him, but then she thought about his ears. “Ears?” she asked herself and put the brush back in her purse. “God, I need to talk to Inuyasha!” She told herself and ran out of the bathroom. Little did she know, someone was in there watching everything she had done. “That stupid girl isn't going to remember my Inuyasha.” The woman said eerily and cackled. She then walked slowly out of the bathroom.
 
 
 
 
Sorry it's so short. Couldn't think of anything to go with being in the restaurant. This is going to be really exciting!!! I bet you can guess who the woman in the bathroom stall is!!!! If not , then I guess you'll just have to find out for your self.
 
Loves,
Bri Bri