InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forgotten ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6:
 
 
“Kagome!” Inuyasha breathed when he saw her drop the ice. Her mouth was wide open. “I-it's not what it looks like! She did it to me!” Inuyasha yelled and stood in front of Kagome. Kikyo cackled when no one was looking. “I seriously can't believe it! I have been dating you for less then half a day and your already cheating on me!!” Kagome yelled as tear after tear dropped from her face. Her eyes were very blurry as she ran at full speed away from Inuyasha and Kikyo. `What was I thinking? We should have left it at just friends!' she stopped and put her hands to her face.
 
 
“Kagome!!” Inuyasha yelled who was apparently running after her. She kept running until she was out of the amusement park and running down the highway. Inuyasha some how was able to catch up to her. `How am I being so fast?' he asked himself but continued running and jumping high.
 
 
Kagome couldn't run any more and figured if she just ran across the highway, he would be out of his sight. She started running, not even noticing a semi truck coming at her at 40mph. “KAGOME!!” Inuyasha roared when he saw that Kagome was in great danger. Neither one of them knew why they had a great passion for each other and was hoping to find out.
 
 
Kagome looked up to Inuyasha then at the Semi truck and screamed. She tried to run but her fear held her there. The Truck was about 2 feet away from her when Inuyasha pushed her out of the way and landed on top of her. They breathed hard, gasping for air. “W-why did you run after me?” Kagome asked while still trying to breath. Inuyasha pulled Kagome up and said “I don't know why, but for some odd reason I have found that I really lo” Inuyasha was cut of by a horrid laugh. They looked up at a tall tree to see Kikyo hanging on a branch, holding up what looked like a bow and arrow.
 
“So, you are going back to my reincarnation Inuyasha?” She sneered and Inuyasha roared. “Reincarnation? What the hell are you talking about? Kagome is Kagome!”
 
********MEANWHILE*********
 
“Hey where is Kagome and Inuyasha?” Sango asked and Miroku closed his eyes. “I feel Inuyasha's aura coming from the highway!!” Miroku and Sango exchanged glances then ran as fast as they could out to the highway.
 
 
********BACK TO KAGOME AND INUYASHA*******
 
 
“Well guess what Inuyasha? You will soon come to hell with me because Kagome,” Kikyo paused and narrowed her eyes. “MUST DIE!!” She screamed and shot an arrow. It was aimed directly at Kagome who stood there stunned. “Kagome!” Inuyasha screamed and stood in front of Kagome as the arrow pierced his heart. He screamed in pain and collapsed to the ground. Kagome snapped out of her daze when Sango screamed “Inuyasha!” Kagome looked down to see Inuyasha holding an arrow that was stuck in his heart. “I-Inuyasha!” she yelled as she sat down next to him and pushed him onto his back. He groaned and smiled at Kagome. “A-at l-least y-your safe…” he softly whispered and caressed her cheek. She started sobbing. “K-Kagome,” Inuyasha whispered. “I-I love Y-you…” he then drifted of into eternal sleep. “I-Inuyasha?...” Kagome said softly. He didn't answer. She then screamed “INUYASHA!!” Sango and Miroku ran to her side and held her close as the tears kept coming.
 
 
Kikyo dropped her Bow and arrows all the way to the bottom of the tree and laughed “Now he will surely go to hell with me!” Kagome stood up and ran to the bow and arrows. She aimed it at Kikyo and roared. “NOT IN MY LIFETIME I ASSURE YOU BITCH!!!”