InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Forward, backward and Around ❯ A little shock ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: A little shock
A line, and part from Harry Potter is in this chapter and I discliam it! But DAMN I wish it was mine! LOL! See Harry Potter PoA and you'll know
Kagome was shocked but she loved it all the same, she was in a daze, a state of shock more or less, but when he let her go she stumbled, then all of a sudden she was engulfed in a bright glowing blue ball, she hovered over the ground for a minute.She fell, InuYasha ran over to her"Kagome!" He helped her sit up, She couldn't think she spoke without meaning to,"I love you InuYasha," She gasped, her mind was suddenly racing~Did I just say that?! Five years of dreams and hope about him! And I just told him my truth and reason for being!!~ Out of nowhere came InuYasha's voice but it sounded distant and far away,"I love you too Kagome," She suddenly came to her senses, she started crying again,"InuYasha I'm sorry! You weren't suposed to know! It's just your kiss," She cried standing up and touching his cheek,"Kagome calm down it's ok!" He said pulling her into a warm embrace, and stroking her hair.
"Get away from her your half-breed demon!" It was Koga he looked mad,
"You leave InuYasha alone!" Kagome yelled, not moving from her place in InuYasha's arms.
"Kagome! What do you see in him?!" Koge yelled, She jumped up and whirled around,
"I see a lot more in him, than I do you! You...You foul loathesome,evil little cockroach!" She yelled storming over right in his face. He slapped her, all of a sudden... *WHAM* Her fist collided with the side of his head, but at the exact same time InuYsha had shot a spell! He flew backwards, but he jumped right back up and stormed at Kagome. He grabbed her painfully by the arm, she couldn't get away so she kicked him on the shin.
"Ouch! You insolent little..."
"Koga!" It was Shippo, he was surprised to see Kagome like this, her face tearstained and a hand mark across her face, "All you alright Kagome?" Shippo asked,
"That remains to be seen," Koga said his lip curling as he tightened his grip on her arm, his nails digging into her skin,
"Ow! Koga your hurting me!" She cried,
"I haven't even started hurting you!" He whispered dangerously in her ear, she gasped. Shippo jumped on Koga's head,
"Run Kagome!" That was all he had time to say before Koga threw him hard to the gound, knocking him out
"Come here Kagome," *Pow* A bright yellow ball shot from her hand and it threw him backwards. She ran to InuYasha,
"Woah!" He said as she ran into his arms,
"Why didn't you help me?"
I don't know, but how did you fire that spell?!"
"I don't...*gasp* I think you gave me a few powers when you kissed me! Oh no! Did that make you lose that certain power, though?"
"No, Look out here he comes!"
"Now Kagome, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way," He slapped her again and she fell, He pulled her back up ,"Now, want to try that again?" He snarled in her ear, she shook her heard fearfully. He grabbed her arm again.
"Let her be Koga!" InuYasha said stepping forward,
"She shouldn't have cheated!"
"Cheated? What the hell are you talking about?"
"She cheated on me with you! You half-breed demon!"