InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gang Fight Between Demons ❯ The First Day Back To School! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gang Fight between Demons

Chapter One

The First Day Back To High School!

It was a beautiful morning and the birds were singing and the wind was barely blowing which made it seem so peaceful. All the teenagers were getting off the busses and getting out of their cars going inside the high school for the first day back to school. The name of this high school was Sekai High School.

Three young girls and three young boys got out of a black camaro and walked toward the double doors that led into the high school.

The first girl has short dark blue hair and light blue eyes. She is 16 years old is about 5'5" and is wearing a black tank top with the words "TOUCH AND DIE" written on it and she is wearing a pair of black leather pants that has gems going up the sides of the outer part of the legs. Her name is Kako Sokudo. She is the female leader of the gang by the name of Tsuyoi Gang.

The next girl has long lilac colored hair that is past her waist; her eyes are a shade of light turquoise. She is 17 years old and about 5'6" and is wearing a long sleeved white shirt that has small roses all over it and the end of the sleeves are flared out and she has a pair of cut off shorts on that have a picture of a rose on each of the pockets on the back. She was Kako's best friend and a member of the Tsuyoi Gang her name is Tsuki Shinju.

The third girl has shoulder length blonde hair and light rose colored eyes. She is 18 years old and about 5'5" and has on a white spaghetti string see through tank top with a blue sports bra underneath it and she is wearing really short shorts that are a pair of blue jeans that she has cut off. Her name is Shitai Kitanai. She is also a member of the Tsuyoi Gang but is not a friend of Kako and Tsuki but one of their enemies and the only reason she is still apart of the gang is because of Tsuki's boyfriend Yuro Muraskaki.

Yuro has short raven black hair and ocean blue eyes. He is 22 and about 6'0" or a little taller and he is wearing a white dress shirt that is not buttoned up all the way and a pair of baggy blue jeans. He is the male leader of the Tsuyoi Gang which confused everyone because he isn't dating Kako because she is the female leader of the Tsuyoi Gang but Kako is in love with Yuro's little brother who is also a member of the Tsuyoi Gang; his name is Tyasha Muraskaki.

Tyasha has short sandy brown hair with blonde high lights in it because Tsuki had decided to dye it while he was asleep one day. He is 17 years old and about 5'9" or a little taller but not as tall as his older brother Yuro is. He was wearing almost the same thing as his older brother except he had a leather jacket on.

The third guy has short dark red hair and sapphire eyes. He is wearing a white sleeveless shirt and baggy blue jeans. His name is Riku Suzikaitoa. He is also a member of the Tsuyoi Gang but is not liked by Yuro, Kako or Tyasha.

The group walked into the school and everyone turned to look and when they saw who had entered the school they made a clear path for them to their seats in the cafeteria.

"Looks like we're not going to have any problems today huh Kako." Tsuki asked as she smirked as the people shuddered when she looked over at them.

"I wouldn't say that just yet." Kako said as she nodded over at a group that had just walked in the front door and they didn't look like a group that would be easy to control.

The first has waist length silver hair and amber eyes. He is wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket over it and he has black pants on and he is also wearing a black cap. His name is Inuyasha Haiyou.

The next boy seemed a lot older than the first but yet they looked a lot alike. He has long silver hair as well and also has amber eyes he also has two stripes on each cheek and a fluffy tail looking thing wrapped around his right shoulder. He is wearing a white shirt and loose white pants. He is a lot taller than the others that are standing next to him are. His name is Sesshomaru Haiyou.

There is a young man standing next to the boy called Inuyasha and he has black hair and has a small ponytail; he has dark blue eyes. He is wearing a purple shirt and dark blue baggy jeans. He is also wearing a rosary around his right hand. His name is Miroku Moriamori.

There is also a young girl standing next to Miroku. She has long dark brown hair that is tied up in a high ponytail and she has dark brown eyes. She is wearing a black shirt and black pants. Her name is Sango Kirara.

The next person was a young man who had raven black hair and crystal blue eyes he also what looked like a wolf's tail swishing behind him. His hair is put up in a high ponytail and he is wearing a brown shirt that says "WOLF" on it and he is wearing baggy blue jeans. His name is Kouga Totaki.

The last member of the group is a young girl who is wearing the schools uniform, which no one ever did so she stuck out like a sore thumb. She has little past her shoulder raven black hair and blue gray eyes. Her name is Kagome Higurashi.

The Tsuyoi Gang looked over at the new group of teenagers standing in front of them and after about ten minutes of staring at each other Yuro finally spoke up because he hated it when people stared at him.

"Got a fucking staring problem dog?" Yuro asked and smirked when he heard Inuyasha growl at his comment.

"Ah the little doggy got mad at your comment Yuro." Tsuki said and laughed a little at how mad the other group was getting.

"Shut up you stupid wench." Sesshomaru said as he turned his attention to Tsuki.

"Don't call her a wench you worthless piece of shit!" Yuro yelled at Sesshomaru and pushed his chair back and started to walk over to Sesshomaru but was stopped by Tsuki grabbing his hand and shaking her head no. So Yuro just gave Sesshomaru a death glare and walked back over to his seat next to Tsuki and sat down.

"Come on guy's class is about to start and I don't want to look at these bakas any longer." Kako said as she got up and started walking down the hallway to her first class the others just got up and followed her since they all had the same classes they never were a part.

"Man what jerks those people are." Kagome said as she watched the Tsuyoi Gang walk away.

"I wonder what their problems are?" Sango asked as she also watched them walk away.

"I really don't know but those three girls were really beautiful." Miroku said as he watched the three girls walking away from him.

"Pervert." Was all Sango said before she hit him over the back of the head and he fell on his face.