InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gang Fight Between Demons ❯ Yuro's Secret Is Found Out By Sesshomaru! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: The girl named Tsuki is called "Tsuk" in this chapter because it's her nickname. I'm just telling you this so you know it's not misspelled. ^_^

Gang Fight between Demons!

Chapter Two

Yuro's Secret Is Found Out By Sesshomaru

"You know what Kako that new guy named Sesshomaru isn't that bad looking." Tsuki said as she looked at the front of the room at Sesshomaru.

"Yea your right but I think that guy named Kouga is really hot to." Kako said and then she turned her attention to the teacher walking in.

The teacher walked into the room and looked back at the Tsuyoi Gang and then she just shook her head. "Great I have to put up with all of you this year." She said and walked up to her desk and sat down.

"Ah come on Mrs. Hitoyou you know you love us." Yuro said and laughed when she looked at him like he was a total idiot.

"I would rather walk into a burning building than have you six in my class." Mrs. Hitoyou said. She had long red hair that was put up in a loose ponytail and green eyes that kind of looked like an emerald color.

"Why we don't get into that much trouble do we?" Tyasha asked and smirked at the Mrs. Hitoyou when she just ignored him and got the class work ready for the class.

"All right class I'm going to put you in a seating arrangement for the those of you who don't want to be in a seating arrangement get over it." Mrs. Hitoyou said and got up with her attendance book in had and walked over to the first seat in the first row and looked down at her book. "Ok everyone get up out of your seats and go up to the front of the room and please don't start anything with them anyone." Mrs. Hitoyou said and looked over at the Tsuyoi Gang.

"Ah thank you for caring Mrs. Hitoyou." Kako said and smiled at her as she glared at her.

"Mrs. Hitoyou chill out we were just joking what happened did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or something?" Tsuki asked and looked at Mrs. Hitoyou and then she felt someone wrap their arm around her waist and pull her close to them. "Oh good morning to you to Yuro." Tsuki said as she turned and smiled at him sweetly.

"Good morning Tsuk." Yuro said and kissed her on the cheek and then turned to look at Mrs. Hitoyou looking at him with her hands on her hips. "What I just kissed her on the cheek." Yuro said and glared back at Mrs. Hitoyou.

"Mr. Muraskaki keep you hands to your self and your mouth to." Mrs. Hitoyou said and Kako, Shita and Tsuki started to crack up laughing when a light blush fell over Yuro's face.

Tsuki looked over at Sesshomaru and smiled. Yuro noticed this and he glared daggers at Sesshomaru. When Sesshomaru noticed this he just smirked and walked over to Tsuki and smiled down at her blushing lightly.

"Hello beautiful what's your name?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Tsuki Shinju but you can call me Tsuk all my friends do what's your name?" Tsuki asked.

"Sesshomaru Haiyou is he your boyfriend?" Sesshomaru asked and looked back at Yuro who was being held back by Tyasha and Riku.

"Well kind of yes he is but he never treats me all that great since he's the leader of the Tsuyoi Gang his gang seems to come before me." Tsuki said and glared back at Yuro who just stopped trying to get to Sesshomaru and looked at Tsuki with of hurt in his eyes.

"Tsuki are you saying you don't love me?" Yuro asked and walked over to Tsuki and looked down at her.

"I'm not saying that Yuro I'm just saying that you seem to care more for the stupid gang than you do me!" Tsuki yelled at Yuro and got right up in his face.

All the other students in the class and even the teacher were just standing back watching the little fight about to brake out in front of them.

"Would you like to dump this gang and join ours?" Sesshomaru asked Tsuki.

She just turned and looked at Sesshomaru and then looked at his friends standing behind him. Kako ran up to Tsuki.

"You can't your my best friend and Yuro really does care about you your all he ever talks about." Kako said trying to help her friends get back together which she had done a lot of time over little things.

"Yuro if you really care for me as much as Kako says then show it a little more or I will dump your ass got it." Tsuki said and walked over to her seat next to Riku and sat down and crossed her arms. Everyone was quiet and just stared at Tsuki. "What! Got a fucking staring problem!" Tsuki yelled at everyone in the class room.

Everyone just shook their heads no and ran to their seats and the teacher completely forgot about the seating arrangement she was about to a sign.

"You stay the fuck away from my girl friend you damn dog." Yuro said in almost a whisper to Sesshomaru as he walked past him.

"Don't worry I will half breed." Sesshomaru said and when he did Yuro stopped dead in his tracks and turned and looked back at Sesshomaru walking back to his seat. How does he know I'm a half breed? Yuro thought and then walked over to his seat and sat down.