InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gang Fight Between Demons ❯ Kako and Tsuki's Choice ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gang Fight between Demons!

Chapter Three

Kako's and Tsuki's choice

The day wasn't going great. The Tsuyoi Gang was all standing around in the courtyard of the school talking about what had happened at school so far. Tsuki wasn't talking to Yuro because she had been told that he had been seen kissing Shitai in the hallway by Riku. And Kako and Tyasha were trying to get them to make up because if they were mad at each other then the entire gang was out of order.

"Tsuki come on just talk to me I didn't do anything with Shitai you know me better than that. Come one Kako help me out here you know I didn't I told you what happened." Yuro whined as he tried to explain what he was really doing with Shitai when Riku had seen them.

"Tsuki he was...uhm...how do I say this with out making you go murder Shitai oh well. Shitai was trying to get Yuro to have sex with her and he told her no because he loved you but she wouldn't leave him alone so he slammed her against the wall and that's when Riku saw him and thought that they were doing something else." Kako explained as she looked at her best friend Tsuki waiting to see what she would say to the story that she had just told her.

Tsuki just looked at Yuro and then at Kako and then she turned and walked over to Sesshomaru who was standing over near the coke machines and tapped him on the shoulder. Sesshomaru turned and looked down at the girl with lilac hair who had just tapped him on the shoulder and smiled.

"Yes what can I do for you?" Sesshomaru asked as he turned completely around so he was facing a now blushing Tsuki.

"I was wondering if the rumors of your gang having a party Saturday night are true?" Tsuki asked and blushed even redder when Sesshomaru got a big smile on his face.

"Yes we are my brother and I am throwing a party why? Would you like to come?" Sesshomaru asked hoping she would say yes. She's in a fight with her boyfriend this is a great time to get her to join my gang and piss Yuro off as well. Sesshomaru thought in his mind as he waited on Tsuki's answer.

"Well yes I would like to go with...uhm...you." Tsuki said and turned even redder if possible at that point.

Sesshomaru just smirked at her bravery and then leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "Sure I'll pick you up at 5:00 on Saturday." Sesshomaru whispered into Tsuki's ear when he kissed her on the cheek.

Tsuki just nodded and looked back at Sesshomaru's friends who were giving her a death glare except for Miroku and Kagome. Tsuki walked back over to her gang and sat down next to Riku and then she looked up at everyone just staring at her with a look of shock on their face.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Tsuki asked hating them staring at her like she had just committed murder.

"We aren't even broken up and you go and ask that fucker to a party!" Yuro yelled and made everyone in the courtyard stop what they were doing and turn and look over at the couple who was fighting. Because usually when it was Yuro and Tsuki there was going to be a fight brake out.

"Tsuki can I talk to you for a minute?" Kako asked and grabbed her friend by the arm and drug her away from the group so they couldn't hear her.

"What is it Kako? Go ask Kouga to that party please I don't want to go by myself?" Tsuki begged as she looked at her friend with puppy dog eyes.

"No I love Tyasha and I'm not even interested in that guy named Kouga. He may be really hot but...uhm." Kako said and started to blush at the thought of Kouga.

"But what?" Tsuki asked in a teasing tone and smirked at her friend.

Tsuki walked behind Kako and started pushing her until she had pushed her in front of Kouga and his friends. Kouga turned around along with everyone else.

"Yes what do you need?" Kouga asked.

"She was wondering if you would go with her to the party this Saturday." Tsuki said and smiled at Kouga and then she saw Sesshomaru and looked over at him and smiled.

"What! Tsuki! No she's just joking!" Kako yelled and started to look like a tomato.

"Ah that's to bad because I was going to ask you to the party but since you don't want to go with me then I guess I'll go with your other friend over there if she says yes." Kouga said and pointed at Shitai who was waving and smiling at Kouga.

Kako turned and seen Shitai waving and smiling at Kouga and then she turned and looked at Tyasha who was standing next to his older brother Yuro watching her. Tyasha would surely try and kill him if he knew that I was going to go on a date with this guy. But I guess if he never finds out. Kako thought and turned back to Kouga with a smile on her face. "So what time can you pick me up?" Kako asked with a smile on her face and she just kept in mind that she was doing this for her best friend who didn't want to go alone.

"I'll be by to pick you up after we get Sesshomaru and Tsuki Saturday around 5:30 ok." Kouga said and winked at her and then he noticed that his friends were leaving him. "Well I have to go I'll see you Saturday." Kouga said and waved at Kako as he left with his friends.

Tsuki walked up beside Kako and looked over at her. "I thought you said you weren't interested in him?" Tsuki asked in a teasing tone as she smirked at her friend's blush.

"Oh shut up!" Kako yelled and turned and stomped back over to her gang.