InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gang Fight Between Demons ❯ Party Time! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gang Fight between Demons!
Chapter Four

Party Time!

It was finally Saturday and Kako and Tsuki were getting ready for the party. They had told Yuro and Tyasha that they didn't feel very good so they were going to stay home. But the girl's two boyfriends knew something was up so they decided to park out side of Tsuki's house to make sure that the two bakas who they were talking to earlier that week didn't come by. Kako and Tsuki were in Tsuki's bedroom getting ready for the party unaware of their boyfriends out side.

"So what do you think?" Tsuki asked as she walked out of the bathroom with a red tank top on with white gloves and she had a black mini skirt on and knee high black boots.

"Great now what about me?" Kako asked. She was wearing a blue shirt that had "Party" written in glittery letters on the front and a pair of dark blue leather pants.

"Awesome lets go out on the porch and wait for them." Tsuki said and walked out of her room followed by Kako. They had decided that it would be easier to pick them both up at Tsuki's house because it was closer to the party. Tsuki and Kako went out on the porch and sat down on the steps and Tsuki's bloodhound came up to them and they had to pet it before it would go away. A little while later they saw head lights coming up Tsuki's driveway and they stood up and saw a silver ford mustang pulling up to the house.

"So they drive a mustang. I love mustangs!" Tsuki yelled and ran to the gate and opened it and ran over to the car and then she noticed Sesshomaru get out of the driver's side and Kouga get out of the passenger's side.

"Hello ladies you look beautiful tonight." Sesshomaru said and walked over to the other side of the car that Kouga had just gotten out of. "Come on or we're going to be late." Sesshomaru said and helped Tsuki into the car and shut the door. Kouga did the same for Kako and they were off to the party.

Yuro and Tyasha were just looking at their girlfriends leaving with Sesshomaru and Kouga in total and utter shock.

"Did they just leave with them?" Tyasha asked Yuro hoping his eyes were deceiving him.

"Yes those little bitches did." Yuro said and balled his fists up until they turned bright red. "Damn those sons of bitches." Yuro said and started his black camaro up and spun out of the place where he was parked and raced after the silver mustang.

Arriving at the party

The house was huge and it had tons of cars and trucks parked in the front driveway and some down the line of the street. Kako and Tsuki looked at the house in awe it was huge and so beautiful. Sesshomaru glanced over at Tsuki who was looking at all the lights and vehicles and smirked.

"Do you think your going to have a good time?" Sesshomaru asked as he finally parked the car and turned to look at Tsuki.

"Yes I think I am. What about you Kako?" Tsuki asked and turned to look back at her best friend in the back seat with her date Kouga.

"Uhm...Yea I think it's going to be a blast." Kako said and smiled over at Kouga who was looking at her smiling.

All four of the teenagers got out of the silver mustang and headed for the door. Tsuki noticed that Kouga and Kako were really getting friendly because Kouga had his arm around Kako's waist as they walked and Kako was laying her head on his shoulder. Sesshomaru looked back at his friend and date and then turned and looked over at Tsuki who was walking looking at the ground. I wonder if she would mind if I put my arm around her waist? Well there's only one way to find out. Sesshomaru thought and moved closer to Tsuki and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. At first Tsuki froze a little in his grasp and then she just relaxed.

They walked into the large mansion and they saw everyone from school. And then they heard someone walked up beside them and turned to see Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, and Sango and there was also a same child standing next to Kagome. He had reddish orange hair and emerald green eyes.

"So this is who you asked to the party huh brother?" Inuyasha asked as he looked at Tsuki with a slight grin on his face.

"Yea got a problem with it?" Sesshomaru asked and gave his little half brother a death glare and a small growl escaped from his mouth.

"Oh who's he?" Tsuki asked as she kneeled down to the small boy's level that was standing next to Kagome.

"My name is Shippo. Who are you?" Shippo asked as she walked closer to Tsuki.

"Tsuki but you can call me Tsuk." Tsuki said and smiled at him sweetly.

"Kay!" Shippo said and bounced and jumped at Tsuki and hugged her.

"Shippo." Kagome said hoping that he hadn't made Tsuki mad for jumping into her arms.

"Oh he's ok." Tsuki said as she hugged the little boy back. "Well I better go I'll see you later Shippo." Tsuki said and sat him down and smiled at him as she stood up and started to walk off with Sesshomaru.

"Bye Tsuk!" Shippo yelled and waved at Tsuki as she left to go into another room.

And then Kako and Kouga walked in.

"Hey guys." Kouga said as he walked in with his arm wrapped around Kako's shoulder.

"So is this you date Kouga?" Miroku asked as he walked up to Kako and grabbed her hands in his.

Kouga glared at Miroku and knocked his hands away from Kako's and shoved her behind him. "I don't think so you perverted idiot!" Kouga yelled at Miroku and then started to walk into the next room watching Miroku over his shoulder as he left.