InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gang Wars ❯ Servant or Guest? ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

InuYasha

Gang Wars

Chapter 2

Servant or Guest?

By: Yaiko Youkai

June 2, 2003

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How much time?" He asked.

"A week to two weeks. Don't you have a battle to worry about I can handle her. Go to your gang." Kaede said knowing he wouldn't leave unless she had said something about the fight going on out side. Which had started with Inuyasha and the others firing to keep the enemy back.

"Hia, Arigatou Lady Kaede." Sesshomaru said and started for the door.

"Douitashimashite Lord Sesshomaru." Lady Kaede said and noticed he just nodded and left for the fight out side.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Come on get in here!!" Inuyasha yelled as he stood out side the gate holding it open as he shot above every ones head so he wouldn't accidentally hit his own gang members.

"Move let's go." Miroku yelled running out helping Inuyasha.

"Oh shit we're in a little trouble if those guy's get here at the same time as ours." Songo yelled and hit two people with her shooting.

"Would you shoot over their heads for now damn it." Inuyasha yelled then heard the door to the house open and looked to see Sesshomaru coming out with his gun.

"Sorry!" Sango said as she started shooting over their heads too.

"Ahhh!!" Inuyasha yelled when he was hit in the shoulder by a bullet.

"Inuyasha!!" Rin yelled as she ran up to him. he was now on his back holding his shoulder.

"Miroku Inuyasha's been hit get him inside now I can handle this." Songo yelled and shoved Miroku towards Inuyasha.

"Rin help Sango!" Miroku said and grabbed Inuyasha and drug him inside the gates.

"Yeah sure no problem Miroku." Rin said and started shooting above the enemies heads.

"Some one help me carry Inuyasha back into the house." Miroku yelled and saw Sesshomaru walk over.

"Inuyasha can you walk?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Of course I can frikin walk. I was hit in the shoulder not my ass!" Inuyasha said and pushed himself up by leaning against the wall.

"Good Miroku get back out there with Rin and Sango. I'll accompany you." Sesshomaru said. And Inuyasha walked into the house then up to Lady Kaede.

"Come on lets go! RUN!" Sango yelled still trying not to hit any one.

"Lets go, lets go, lets go!!" Rin said as she started to push people into the compound.

"NOW!! Shot the rest of them!!" Sango yelled shoving Rin in to the compound and shutting the gates. She jumped behind a wall and started shooting at every one else out side the walls.

"Oh shit retreat we can't fight them here!" a guy yelled and every one started to fall back.

"Where's Naraku?" Sesshomaru asked. watching the retreating gang.

"I knocked his ass unconscious a long time ago. He's probably been took back to their hide out." Rin said and smiled at Sesshomaru.

"Rin get every one ready we'll attack them tomorrow." Sesshomaru said and looked over every one and saw two injured and the rest were fine.

"Get the injured into the house and up to lady Kaede. Move." Sango said when she noticed what Sesshomaru was looking for.

"Good you have every thing under control I'm going on up to Kaede to tell he she has two more casualties coming up." Sesshomaru said and started back into the house.

Up Stairs!

"Who is she?" Inuyasha asked.

"I don't know. All I know is she was brought in by Sesshomaru." Kaede said.

"Old bat how'd she get these wounds?" Inuyasha asked.

"Well the one on her shoulder was caused by her saving your brother and the one on her leg was caused when she was running and some one tried to shoot her in the back. But since she was with Rin and your brother I'd say she's a gang member of some sort." Kaede said.

"Higurashi gang leaders daughter. Her name is Kagome Higurashi. You will have two more besides my stupid half brother Kaede." Sesshomaru said walking in to the room on the conversation.

"Thanks for the warning Lord Sesshomaru. I shall be ready for them." Kaede said and noticed Miroku stumbling in with an injured Myouga.

"Myouga you're shot in the arm not your feet help me out here." Miroku said angrily.

"But it hurts." Myouga whined.

"It's going to hurt worse if you don't walk nit whit." Miroku said.

"Thank you Miroku put him down over there." Kaede said and pointed to a bed on the far side of the room.

"Kaede here's Jaken too." Sango said as her and Rin carried him in.

"Oh goodie. Put him over there. Seems the women know how to duck Lord Sesshomaru." Kaede said.

"As it seems." Sesshomaru said.

"Hey she didn't!" Inuyasha said.

"Back off Inuyasha she saved our lives!" Rin said walking into the conversation as well.

"No one asked you!" Inuyasha said.

"Nor you half whit. Come on Rin." Sesshomaru said and walked out of the room with Rin right behind him.

"You know you should really be nice to Rin-chan." Kagome said waking up.

"You're awake child." Kaede said stunned.

"Yeah…where did lord Sesshomaru go?" Kagome asked.

"Ah there's no telling where that jerk went." Inuyasha said.

"He's not a jerk from what I've seen of him. is he all right?" Kagome said.

"Hai, Kagome why did you save his life? since you're from the Higurashi gang isn't that a conflict of interest." Kaede asked.

"No not really seeing as I'm now most likely a servant here." Kagome said and looked sadly out a window.

"Man we have enough servants we don't need a stupid wench like you as a servant." Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha shut up she's injured." Sango said and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Ouch so am I damn it." Inuyasha said.

"Yeah well she was shot twice so shut up. Besides she's gorgeous." Miroku said and smiled at Kagome.

"Lecher." Sango said slapping Miroku in the back of the head then shoving him out before he had a chance to asked Kagome to bare his child.

"I'm so not asking. Where did Rin-chan go?" Kagome asked watching Sango slap both Inuyasha and Miroku.

"Ah who knows she's probably following my dumb ass brother around." Inuyasha said.

"You're Lord Sesshomaru's brother." Kagome said stunned.

"Actually half brother." Sango corrected.

"Oh OK!" Kagome said.

"Why would you care?" Inuyasha asked very annoyed by now.

"Besides your looks you don't even seem related." Kagome said.

"Thank you." Inuyasha said.

"I think she ment that as an insult Inuyasha." Sango said leaving the room.

"I don't care at least I don't act like that frikin iceberg." Inuyasha yelled after Sango.

"At least Lord Sesshomaru don't act like a complete ditz!" Kagome retorted.

"If you're supposed to be a servant keep your mouth shut." Inuyasha said

"Oh shut up he hasn't said I was I just figured I was and if he don't say any thing I'm still just as high on the chain of command as you so shut up." Kagome said and turned her head away from Inuyasha.

"Either you're our servant or our prisoner so neither one have the right to back mouth wench." Inuyasha said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, leave me alone." Kagome said.

"Inuyasha I'd suggest you talk to Sesshomaru-sama before you make little assumptions." Rin said when she walked back in to the room.

"Rin-chan!" Kagome said and looked at her and Sesshomaru.

"She is our guest and will be treated as such Inuyasha that means keep your rude mouth shut." Sesshomaru said.

"Feh!" was all Inuyasha said before sitting down on a chair waiting for Kaede to look at his shoulder.

"Good boy." Rin said teasingly.

"Oh shut up!" Inuyasha said and looked out the window.

"Inuyasha I mean it watch your mouth." Sesshomaru said in

"What ever!" Inuyasha said.

"Kagome-chan I talked to Sesshomaru-sama and since you saved our lives he is willing to let you stay as a guest for as long as you want to stay." Rin said and smiled when she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks Rin-chan." Kagome said.

"Just call me Rin. Rin-chan makes me sound old." Rin said.

"All right Rin but you have to just call me Kagome." Kagome said and smiled up at Rin.

"All right no problem Kagome." Rin said then looked at Kaede.

"She can be moved to a quieter room since she is our guest and I have bandaged her wounds." Kaede said.

"Thanks Lady Kaede. Sesshomaru-sama where will we put her?" Rin asked.

"Beside your room Rin." Sesshomaru said and walked over and picked Kagome up and started for the door.

"Cool!" Rin said following after Sesshomaru.

"Why are you carrying me?" Kagome asked.

"I thought you're leg would hurt if you walked." Sesshomaru said.

"Oh OK! Thanks for letting me stay as a guest." Kagome said and smiled at him.

"You save Rin's life as well my own." Was all Sesshomaru said as Rin opened a door and he walked in.

"Kagome if you need any thing just pick up the phone and dial 77. That's room service. Or you can dial 727 that's my room." Rin said and smiled as Sesshomaru put Kagome down on the bed and left with out a word said to either of the girls.

"I told you I made him mad. And him having to carry me every where isn't helping any." Kagome said.

"Kagome I've told you, you haven't made him mad. If you had he would have made you be a servant and wouldn't of carried you at all." Rin said.

"Rin we have business to attend to." Sesshomaru said sticking his head back into the door.

"Hai Sesshomaru-sama I'll be right there." Rin said and smiled at him then walked over to him. "For now just call room service cause I won't be here for a while along with most of our gang." Rin said then left with Sesshomaru.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note: Hey I hope you liked this chapter thanks for all the reviews and I hope you continue to review. Any way I'm starting some thing new. I'm going to try to do a review response on every chapter so I hope you like them. LATER, Yaiko Youkai

Review Responses!

Shichan* Hey I'm glad you liked my story and yes please do continue your story's.

Sesshyangel* sorry I'm trying to make Sesshomaru act more human since demons don't need guns. But I'll defiantly try harder on Sesshomaru's character. Did you like Sesshomaru better in this chapter?

Trina* Like I said before the only ones I know of are Shichan's Marring the Mob, my two gang stories and Miroke's

Mellerz* Hey I'm absolutely pleased that you like my story. Thanks.

Silver Hanyou* You seemed to really like my story because you were yelling at me. Well thanks and I'll defiantly keep updating this story for quite a while.

Miroke* Now this is funny. At lease you reviewed this one. Hope you continue to review it and like it. Later Girl! Can't say see ya at school cause you're hardly there and beside Summer breaks here.