InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Gangs-R-Us ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

Author's notes: Ok, so the 1st chapter seemed a little long and I guess ill apologize cuz I usually don't do any longer chapters than that!! So I hope u liked it and I hope you enjoy this chapter! I really hate AP classes and if anyone sympathizes why not toss in a friendly review after you read!! LOL!! Nothing forceful!!! I am but a humble leprechaun hoping for helpful criticism. I've been doing this forever just not on FF.net so I'm hoping this will be beneficial!!! Have fun with this chapter because it was fun writing!!! Ok enough with my senseless bantering!!! (*Smiles* and *winks*)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: Umm do I really have to??? Well as much as I squeeze my Inuyasha plushy and call my dog's name as Inuyasha (much to my brothers protests….because my dog's name is Katie…but hey! She's white and so Inuyasha!!! Anyone could get confused!!!) I seriously don't own him, so I'm not typing it anymore!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Part II ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh, joy! Another day in this crap hole!!!" He grumbled randomly to the crusty green wall beside his desk in the corner.

 

He rolled his golden orbs and pushed off his bookbag gruffly to sit on top of his desk with a look of utter boredom. His eyes scanned the class and all he could mutter without cursing was something along the lines of , "cruel and unusual punishment…". That's how he truly felt about all the `plastic faced' people that surrounded him in the squeaky clean black hole of `education'.

 

He was Inuyasha and commonly referred to as the `mutt' of the population of the school by the so-called preps or populars. He didn't care however. He had his choice friends that liked him for him and that was what mattered. He didn't need the Tommy Lees and Pams of the school.

 

He wasn't labeled, plain and simple. Not a prep, not a jock (which could go hand in hand sometimes) and definitely not a brain. He wasn't a goth or even punk… even though many people tried to place that label on him when he showed up in his `311' T-shirt and had scribbled Crossfade on the strap of his bookbag.

 

People were so eager to label him he actually thought it was funny how hard they tried to provoke him into doing so. He was just himself plain and simple…and that's how he liked it…simple.

 

He was tall, muscular (mainly from all his street fighting) and lean at the same time. He had long silvery white hair that was pretty much his trademark to be known along with his deadly right hook. On the top of his head two soft small dog-like ears poked out and he had deadly sharp fangs to help with the canine appearance. And whenever he flashed his well-known Don't-give-a-darn smirk, you could see fangs adorning his mouth.

 

He was a Hanyou. The only one who attended West Tokyo High in fact. There was a large population of human and Youkia but only one Hanyou. Which made him enemy to both sets. It was strict here and fights would only break out every so often between the tension between the youkias and humans. Mostly out of fear or power.

 

However a lot of fights involving him were started just for spite. He was a little too knowing for that at his age… now. He had lived like that his whole life and he knew when to fight and when to refuse an empty threat to rile him up. Not many people challenged him these days because of his rep as a fighter. Which was what he was focusing on that very moment on…fighting.

 

Today he sat on the top of his desk with his baggy black cargos that he wore every other day just to see those little cutsie girls that line the hallways crinkle their noses at him. He thought it was amusing any ways. He had on his dark navy shirt that read "Love for the flying Penguins!" In small print. He sighed as he eyed the rip at the sleeve thanks to a recent bang in with a fence. Stupid fence, it shouldn't have been in his way while he was running from the cops. If he'd have a say he'd ban all fences….ok never mind that's a stupid thought!

 

He looked out the window as if bored but really he was focusing on his fight today after school with his rival Kouga and he also wanted any excuse to avert his honey orbs from the shrilly girls and testosterone pumped males of his class.

 

He inwardly growled at the mere thought of that wimpy wolf. He would show him not to mess around. He may be a Hanyou but that did not make him weak in any sense. He had worked his whole life against violence because of what he was and he was stronger than anyone took him for.

 

A soft growl escaped him as a sense of something unfamiliar overtook him. He could feel something different in the school. He couldn't place it however. It felt like a misplaced aura. He had never felt it before. But before he could go any further the teacher rose up suddenly, after the last bell rung and started class.

 

"Everyone take you seats, and take out your homework on the last chapter we covered last Friday." She said in a sugar-coated voice filled with the hint of boredom. That was her life after all. It only got vaguely interesting when disrupting students backlash. Speaking of…

 

"Mr. Inuyasha, please take yourself off of your desk and sit yourself properly in your seat please." She snapped irritably, obviously not in the mood for the usual `disturbances' today.

 

Inuyasha already had four referrals and wasn't about to get suspended with a fifth so he shrugged nonchalantly and slouched down in his chair. He acted like he did it because he wanted to but he knew if he got suspended that his Old Aunt, Kaede, would ground his butt to no tomorrow and not let him out of the house for a month.

 

He sighed mentally. Which meant no fighting… or maybe he could just sneak out… if worse came to worse….hmm…

 

It was then he tuned out and tried to focus on the up coming fight and forgot about the teacher's babbling on Trigonometry...or whatever it was called. Man, how he hated that stuff. As he thought about his tactics against Kouga he ignored that ever closing sense of foreboding becoming closer, tickling the back of his mind as the class rambled on.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Outside the door of the classroom Kagome was mentally kicking herself for her hesitation for her entrance.

 

"Ok Kagome you can do this! You can walk into a class of full of steroid induced Kens, and Barbie bleach-blondes!!!….. Grr!" She literally growled as her hand frustratingly paused inches away from the brass doorknob.

 

 

"Ok this is crazy!!! I can stare a 9-millimeter in the face and even full out headlock Naraku!!! But I'm nervous about walking into a classroom full of MTV kamikazes!?!" She thought exasperatley.

 

"Ok, this is stupid….." Was her final concluding thoughts ending her hesitation.

 

She opened the door slightly ajar and paused to compose herself. She then walked straight inside swallowing all her nervousness and shakiness in thinking about her previous role of leadership in one of Japan's most feared gang. I mean if she could do all that then she could face pimple-less Paris Hilton Drama Queens and still get a few laughs off `em!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The student's mindless babble had started once again as soon as they took their seats completely ignoring the teacher as she started her class.

 

"Come class settle down so we can go over last night's home work….*cough*…Gosh I hate my job…." She broke off mumbling and plopping softly at her desk as the class continued to blatantly ignore her.

 

Inuyasha tried to tune out the teacher as well as the increasingly growing force or foreboding that seemed to be fate talking to him. Stupid fate, it always was in the stupid way!!! So instead, he occupied his time with the use of his artistic vandalism skills. Scratching! He vigorously worked " this sucks" on lovely wooden school desk with his extensive sharpened claws.

 

Just as he was clawing an exquisite looking "U". He heard the door open lightly and the ridiculous squeals and unintelligent gossip came to a fading halt. He looked up to find the teacher reading a note from a girl with her back purposely to the class.

 

Finally the teacher stood up with a great heave and came around her desk to put her bony hands on the girl's petite shoulders. Inuyasha raised his eyebrows as his sharp Hanyou eyes gazed at the `new girl'. He could tell most of the other male student body was thinking along the same lines. "This girl is a HOTTIE!"

 

The girl looked like she could care less about being there however. He watched as she lazily gazed over the classroom with an almost humored expression. However her eyes seemed steeled over.

 

He just continued to stare at her stupidly as the teacher continued to introduce her, taking in all her features. She wore army green baggy pants with a tight plain white tank top that read "WOOT" in scratchy black and hot pink letters in the middle bust.

 

He noted with secret joy and great surprise that she wasn't wearing a lick of name brand clothing besides her black, slightly worn DC shoes in which he raised and impressed eyebrow too. He also liked her homemade duck tape purse that was a mixture of a weave of black and white for the front design. That was style right there. This girl was hot and she had an `unknown' air about her, which made him lean slightly in seat for better viewing. Though he'd never tell it o her face, she probably was posing or she could be for real he'd just have to see.

 

Her ebony hair cascaded a little past her shoulders. She had non make-up ivory skin that seemed utterly flawless and smooth from his point of view. But the thing that made him stare as unabashed as he was, was her piercing stormy blue eyes that were now trained on the outside window almost wistfully as the teacher rambled on.

 

As her intense gaze swept across the class once more he noticed that there seemed to be something about this new girl he couldn't place. Like an air of power. What was it…..

 

He sneered. "So we have a mystery. Well I like a challenge…"

 

 

"….her grades from her other school are flawless give or take a few absence problems." The teacher ambled on unflinchingly. " She won her school junior achievement in……"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Yep, just as she thought, it was like looking in some Vogue magazine and turning the pages only to see the same picture over and over and over. They all looked exactly the same!!!!! "Why go to a normal public school Kagome, when you could go to this is private snob school that looked like so much more fun!" She considered sarcastically

 

She almost snorted as the teacher continued talking about all her so-called clubs and after school activities.

"Yeah, if you call my extra curricular activities being the leader of the second most feared gang in that side of Tokyo. Robbing, running away from the police, beating up random men for fun, then yeah I'm a pretty active and overachieving girl!!!" She thought smugly.

 

As her gaze continued to brush over the morally bankrupt class her eyes stop suddenly as she spotted the most gorgeous hair…it was silvery white. Not old geezer white that was all thin and frail, but a glistening odd silvery white that was long and flowing….

 

However just as she tried to get a glimpse at the face it belong to over all the well groomed and perfectly gelled heads the teacher cried making everyone jump from the previous silence at her drawling speech.

 

"Well all you dim bulbs, it seems we finally have a bright bulb to shine a little education around here! Please make her feel welcome." She chirped causing the young girl to look at her in an unreadable expression and then gaze around the room once more. The class faintly rolled their eyes at the teacher `s obvious glee to get a student that would actually listen to her. To this statement Kagome only gazed at her knowing as soon as she sat down she wouldn't listen to a thing the annoying little woman would say.

 

"Ok Miss. Hiragashi…" Staring around the room through her thick spectacles. "Well it seems we only have two available vacant seats, this one at the front or the one beside our work-in-progress…Mr. Inuyasha! What I mean to say is that he's our most prized possession here at this humble school." She cackled cruelly at her small joke while many classmates sneered and mocking giggles filled the room, aimed entirely in the direction of Inuyasha's desk.

 

Inuyasha merely shrugged gruffly and took his pencil that had been on the tip of his nose and tried to balance it again. However inside he felt the heat of rage as he silently cursed his fake-boob-job of a teacher. He kept telling himself a referral isn't worth it.

 

Why did she even bother telling her about the vacant seat beside him anyway. All she had to do was escort her to that front row seat cuz no one ever wants to sit near the so-called school reject. He watched dispassionately as the teacher shiftily made it clear for her to sit in the front while taking stabs at him through light sarcasm.

 

"So as you can see dearie, you would achieve a better learning opportunity here away from such distractions and hooligans, in this nice front row seat so you….." She started but was cut off sharply as Kagome started to make her way down the long isle toward the back seat.

 

 

"Idiot teacher…" Kagome sighed forcefully aloud while her bored expression scanned the isle for unseen feet or bookbags ready to trip her. Oh how Kagome hated people like her. Always putting someone down for their own self pleasure and trying to implore their pretend `authority' over weaker beings to influence negative aggression!!! Jeez at least when she was a leader she never let anyone feel that inferior!! Geez it was if she was talking about a dog!

 

"Wait…I think he was a doggy-hanyou……" She smiled inwardly feeling the morning pick up as she walked lightly down the lengthy isle.

 

She casually let her eyes slide over random students as she made her way down to her designated "out-of-bounds-seat". Many looked thoroughly perplexed. She smirked inside, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she winked at one of the hooked-on-phonics groupies. The only hint of emotion she ever let show was through her eyes. Emotions were traitorous…she learned that over…experience.

 

She finally came to the old wooden desk and saw it was missing a couple screws in the legs so she gingerly sat down as gracefully as she could. The desk creaked at the sudden weight but didn't give, mostly because she barley weighed anything anyway.

 

She swung her legs under her desk and cocked her head to one side as she noticed all eyes were on her and the boy beside her. She smarted a small wave and made a shooing motion for the class to turn their attention else where before turning to look at her desk partner.

 

What she saw took her breath away.

 

 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````

….."But…no one ever sits….no one ever wants to sit….whoa ….she is kinda hot…what the…?!?!?!" He mentally cursed himself as he ran through his confused thoughts slowly.

He had watched her intently as she gradually made her way down the isle. He watched her secretly and admired how she kept a stolic or even bored face through the whole ordeal. She even smiled almost as she received some pretty nasty glares from the rather pompous part of the class, which was actually the whole class. He also hadn't missed the condescending wink that she gave a particular dense bunch of guys who were gawking at her like a piece of steak. However he couldn't exactly say he was doing much better.

 

He noticed she hadn't spoke or showed any sign of well…. anything since her had entered the room. However as he watched her emotionless expression draw nearer, he thought he saw a sort of authoritative mischief in her eyes like a sort of fire that he hadn't seen in anyone before. Almost like an old fighter's spirit.

 

She had sat down almost testing the old piece of garbage that was her desk and swung her legs around to get comfortable. Just as it seemed like she would lay her head down he watching him amusement as she noticed the whole class and teacher were staring at her. He noticed the same twinkle appear in her eyes as she waved preppy like and made a shooing gesture that he noticed, with some satisfaction, made many females of the class puff up like giant chickens. She then had turned to him and he saw her mouth drop startled.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was gorgeous!

 

That was the only thing that ran in her head as she shamelessly let her emotions get the best of her manners. He was just Drop-dead-shoot-yourself-in-that-precise-moment-and-die-happy gorgeous! She realized after a moment however, to close her mouth as she looked away abruptly. As a small blush crept up her fair cheeks. Why was she blushing….she never blushed!

 

She suddenly became aware of herself with the sudden babbling of the class. She looked around and caught the teacher's disgruntled look while gazing toward the back of the class. The teacher just huffed lightly and snipped her heard sharply back to her romance novel she was currently holding. Kagome just decided that, that had been her permission to converse and to get to know her neighbor better. Hey free period! She liked this school already.

 

She turned around and looked into his golden orbs which actually took her a moment to compose herself, but compose herself she did. She quickly took a small breath and said without any hesitation in a slightly dry voice, "Hey, what's your name mystery `back-seat guy'…."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Inuyasha had been too busy lost in her suddenly emotion filled orbs to hear the question she had asked him and quickly scrambled to reprimand his blunder so he simply stated his everyday answer to everything…

 

"KEH…." Hey it's all he could think of!!! I mean...you know…so he wouldn't look too stupid.

 

He looked over to see her reaction and saw her face turned stony and the intriguing sparkle had gone out. He inwardly winced, not exactly knowing why. Why did he care if she didn't smile at him or if he made her mad. She'd probably just start crying…..

 

He turned around trying to look uninterested and continued his scribbling on his desk, which really shouldn't had been called a desk thanks to constant chipping away at it by the infamous Inuyasha.

 

As he continued gruffly scribbling `death to tween pop' he heard an unknown shuffle to his right. His ears swirled to the direction of the noise and he turned his head to see this new girl standing on her seat, reaching up to grab some pencils that had been thrown up and stuck in the ceiling. Mostly by him and some fellow troublemakers in other periods. God bless the freedom of the back seat!

 

He continued to watch, his eyes in a disbelieving stare as she got about five down. She then continued to sit down and toss them upward to re-stick them! He watched in amusement as she then took an abundant amount of paper from her small notebook she carried and then proceeded to take out a straw….oh this would be great…

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

"Darn antisocial……" She thought angrily in her head as a particularly wet spitball hit the back of a `Stretch Armstrong's ' desk two rows down. Why did he have to shrug her off like that?!?! She was actually going a little out of her character and actually greeting someone else who would be next to her the next semester and he actually had the audacity to just say whatever unintelligent word that was that came out of his mouth?!?! What the heck did "KEH!" mean any ways!

 

"Stupid anti-social…"

 

"Well you aren't exactly Miss Prom Queen either…..O shut up." She silently argued heatedly to herself.

 

"He just seemed so…I dunno…different than all the others! He just seemed so interesting! ….oh get over yourself! He's just the only other normal looking one in the room …that's all!?! Yeah but those eyes…that long beautiful hair…its just so…so….argh! Get yourself together you idiot!" She fought fruitlessly with herself.

 

"Hmm what can I do in this God-forsaken classroom…..hmm pencils in ceiling has already been done and over with….ooo and spitballs in the perfectly straightened hair!!!" She then proceeded to aim a particularly wet spitball at a little `Daddy's girl' and…. "Yay!!….Two Points!!!!…Ok I really need to stop talking to myself….."

 

 

The two in the back spent the rest of the class to their own destructive devices. Kagome noticed in satisfaction that in a very short time period the whole class seemed to dislike her and she couldn't think of a reason why as they tugged the wet balls of paper from their neat hair.

 

She continued to return her thoughts to her gang the whole class period…well it wasn't hers any more but they would always be a part of her. She just wanted to know if they were safe and having fun. Then the bell sounded in a noisy clang that seemed to penetrate the skull as it was followed by the scraping of chairs and bumping of bodies to leave as fast as possible.

 

 

She got up and continued out into the hallway with sneers and glares following her to her locker. She gazed at her schedule and sighed. No way was she gonna hang around this school with out a break before lunch!

 

Time for a little break….or a little trouble...in the boy's bathroom. She silently agreed to herself in an inwardly satisfied smile.

 

She stayed at her locker till the five-minuet bell and pretending to get things together and then took off for the boy's restroom. She always used that bathroom because guys rarely ever went in there and when they did she found it extremely amusing to see their faces when they saw her. (come on admit it!!! I never see guys in my school EVER go in there!!! It's so funny!!! When do you pee guys?!?! That's just so funny! Ok enough…I must compose myself…..on we go…)

 

 

She slipped in unnoticed and hoped up on a mildew-encrusted sink and took out an unlit cigarette. She had been trying to cut down for ages and she had finally done so, but she just had them with her out of habit. She just sat there listening to her latest burned CD and chewing on the edge of her cigarette when she realized she wasn't alone.

 

Just as Coheed and Cambria's new song came blasting through her earpieces, she whipped up her head to see a guy in the stall straight in front of her smirking. He was leaned against the inner stall so undetected by anyone just entering or looking around outside. He had short black hair with a little ponytail in the back and was tall, lean with a little muscle showing through in plain white undershirt. She could see little heart boxers showing slightly out of his baggy scruffed jeans.

 

She continued to stare stonily showing no surprise that a normal girl would as she studied him. I mean a normal person would have down right jumped or yelped but she had to see if she could trust him. And with her background knowledge she had some skill in that area and was an expert in detecting the difference between fakes and noble people! Surprisingly she found she felt she could actually trust this unknown guy.

 

As she put down her defenses slightly he chose the time to lean casually forward and say, "Hey I don't believe I have ever seen you in here before….nice to meet ya! I'm Miroku.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, if anyone can tell I sorta vented frustrations at school and vented some anger out on certain `peoples' that just annoy me!!!

LOL!!!!! I just love Miroku so I introduced him too!!!! So I hope you liked this chapter!!!

Ok I apologize for any grammar or spelling errors in this chapter, I mean , don't think there were many but I still how it feels to see one and be like disappointed or something along those lines. I'm sorry

Well have a great day and give some random stranger a hug!! It always helps but just make sure it's a non-gun toting stranger!!! (laugh then stops as mom is peering at me like I just grew a second head !!!) oops!!! God Bless!! BYE!

 

R&R!!!!!!