InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Used To Their Future ❯ Getting To Know Each Other Pt. 1 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

**For the very first store, Grace, Sango, Kagome, and Shippo went into New York and Company.
“People in New Jersey have very weird clothes.” Shippo said.
“Well this isn't a store people like you should be shopping in.” Grace said.
Everybody around them looked down at Shippo and said things like “Awe” and “Ohh, mommy I want one!”
“What's wrong with these people? They act as if they've never seen a demo-“ Sango began but was stopped when Grace put her hand over her mouth.
“Hehe. She just has a head cold. She's so sick she doesn't know what she's saying.” Grace said nervously.
“Hey umm… Grace. I kinda like this shirt. How much is it?” Sango asked picking up a dark green turtleneck.
Grace looked at the price tag and gasped.
“$50?! I don't have $50, I'm sorry.” Grace said.
“Is $50 a lot of money?” Shippo asked.
“For a shirt, YES!!!!” Grace answered walking out of the store with everybody else behind her.**
**Lauren and Sesshomaru walked into their first store, Spencers. As they both walked in the store, preps (if you don't know what that is it's someone who always dresses up in halter tops and skirts and acts like cheerleaders) started to look at Sesshomaru uh, what's the word I'm looking for (I can't think of one. Make one up yourself)
“Hey you wanna get outta here and go to my place?” a girl asked pushing Lauren off to the side. It's a good thing Jay was walking by with Kouga and see the flock of preps.
“Hey back off. He's taken. Posers. Would it kill you to say something Sesshomaru? Stay away from girls like that. Lauren make sure that he listens to me. Come on Kouga lets go.” Jay said walking off with Kouga behind her.
“I'm sorry that happened. I shouldn't happen again.” Lauren said walking to the back of the store. Luckily nobody else said anything to him.
“Women in your era are very strange.” Sesshomaru said looking around the store.
“Tell me about it.” Lauren said rolling her eyes.**