InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Getting Used To Their Future ❯ Into The Mall ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

As Lauren, Grace, Jay, and Jess rode in the car to the Moorestown Mall, they listened to Linkin Park's CD Meteroa and talked more about Inuyasha (the show). Jess obviously was still freaking out and Mrs. Potts had to try and calm her down. Then the subject changed to the “real” Inuaysha gang came up.
“How are we going to let them walk around the mall with us? We'll look like idiots. Not that we don't now.” Grace said nervous and excited at the same time.
“Who cares what other people think? We'll just go from store to store looking at different clothes, maybe buy some stuff. Just don't let them go off by themselves.” Jay said.
**While the 4 girls rode in the car, everybody else was jumping, flying, and running all through Marlton.
“Are you sure that this is a good idea?” Kagome asked Inuyasha.
“We have no other place to go.” Kouga said.
“There they are. Lets go!!!” Miroku yelled getting everybody's attention.
**”You guys see them anywhere?” Lauren asked waiting outside for them.
“Hey guys! WE'RE OVER HERE!!!” Inuyasha screamed from across the parking lot. Everybody in the parking lot looked at where the voice was coming from.
“Shut up you idiot! What are you possessed?” Jay said annoyed.
“He was once.” Shippo said laughing.
“Come on guys lets go inside. Wait. Should we pair off with certain people?” Lauren suggested.
“That's a good idea. How about I'll take Sango, Kagome, and Shippo.” Grace said.
“I'll take Inuyasha, Rin, and Miroku.” Jess announced.
“Are you sure about Miroku?” Jay whispered in Jess's ear.
“I guess I'll take Kouga. Lauren do you wanna take Sesshomaru? That was a stupid question.” Jay said.
“O.K. Lets meet back in the food court at 12:30 so that we have time to eat. See ya.” Grace said. And with that, they all split up into the mall with everybody else staring at them.