InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Going to America ❯ Going on the trip ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha (sob) I'll shut up now.
 
Chapter 1 going to America
 
“Kagome honey hurry up you'll miss your flight,” yelled Mrs. Higarashi.
 
“Huh what did you say… oh crap I'm so gonna miss my bus,” said Kagome as she ran to the kitchen with her back pack!!!
 
“Oh sis,” said her brother Sota.
 
“WHAT I don't have time for this”.
 
“Inuyasha's here”.
 
“WHAT WHY IS HE HERE!!!!!?
 
Kagome Higarashi ran down the stairs in a black tank top with a black mini skirt.
 
“Inuyasha you should be half way to the Airport,” yelled a very pissed off kagome!
 
“Well I thought you'd be late so I thought I'd come and be and help out,” said Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha had on a red t shirt with denim pants on.
 
“Listen Inuyasha you, I, Sango, Miroku, Koga, and Ayame are lucky enough to have won that raffle ticket drawing to go to California stay at a 5 star Hotel/ resort. Get free breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, and to top it all off free passes to Disney Land, oh yeah did I mention it was only 50$ for a possible 500 $ trip a piece.” No way in hell are we missing this flight, said kagome breathless for not talking the hole time.
 
“Don't worry we aint missin the flight,” said Inuyasha Calmly.
 
“Well Kagome Inuyasha have fun,” said Mrs. Higarashi.
 
“By mom and thanks for the souvenir money it will come in handy,” yelled kagome to her mom.
 
“Sis don't forget to bring back something for me please,” yelled Sota to his sister.
 
“don't worry Sota I won't,” yelled kagome as her and Inuyasha grabbed a cab.
 
 
“Good by Mrs. H,” yelled Inuyasha.
 
At The AirPort
 
“Kagome yelled,” Sango to her best friend.
Sango was wearing a pink t shirt with a denim skirt.
 
“That outfit is adorable on you,” said Sango with happiness in here voice.
 
“Thanks,” said Kagome.
 
“hmmm…” said Ayame
 
Ayame was wearing a green shirt with a heart on it saying: you break it you buy it.
 
“whats the matter,”
 
“oh its nothing really kagome I was just thinking,” said Ayame.
 
You sure everything's okay, asked a very concerned Sango.
 
Miroku came up to Sango and touched (you guessed it her butt)
 
Miroku was wearing a black top with denim shorts.
 
WACK!!!!
 
“Miroku you Henti (sorry if I spelt it wrong correct me if I'm wrong)
 
Miroku was dead on the floor (well at least close to it he was unconscious)
 
“Jeez Sango can you hit Miroku any harder,” asked Koga as he saw his unconscious friend on the floor.
 
Koga was wearing brown t shirt with denim shorts.
 
“Well then he shouldn't be a Henti,” said Sango aggravated.
 
“Guys we should head on the plane people are going aboard,” said the now Conscious Miroku!
 
“ahh you're right lets go,” said the excited Kagome.
 
“1 week of no adults here we come,” yelled Ayame
 
That's my fic so far tell me what you think PLEASE!!!! ^_^