InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Going to America ❯ Learning some English and FINNALY in America ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 An English Lesson and were off the plane in America
 
Thanks so much for the help on the Japanese word well all shut up now so you can read.
 
Kagome and Sango were sitting next to each other behind them on the plane was Inuyasha and Miroku, and back of all of them Miroku and Ayame.
 
“WOW 1 CLASS IS SO BEAUTIFUL,” squealed Kagome in delight!
 
“Yeah I can't wait till we get to see the hotel/resort (which ever one it is -_-0) and maybe see some cute Cabana guys,” blushed and at the same time giggled Sango.
 
“Hey you guys you better start listening to your tapes,” said Ayame as she was passing by.
 
“Oh yeah thanks, by the way what are ya doing up here,” asked Sango curiously.
 
“Oh yeah have to use the bathroom.”
 
“Oh okay thanks for reminding us about the tapes,” said Kagome.
 
“No problem.”
 
“Tapes what the hell you talking bout TAPE'S,” said Inuyasha annoyed.
 
“Well Inuyasha Miroku 1st of all you shouldn't be eves dropping. And second Were going to America, so they speak a different langue so we wont be able to talk to anyone if we don't learn , these tapes teach you English do you understand now,” asked Kagome sounding annoyed.
 
Ah shit Miroku we need to practice the god damn tapes, said Inuyasha frantic!!!!!
 
“AH HOW DID WE LET THAT SLIP ARE MIND WE HAVE TO STUDY!!!!
 
Inuyasha and Miroku started tearing through the books learning English.
 
“Those two can be so stupid sometimes,” said Sango Annoyed.
 
“yeah, well now that I've learned most everything I need to Know. From STUDINIG INUYASHA AND MIROKU. I'm gonna get some sleep.
 
“Same hear MIROKU INUYASHA YOU”D BETTER WAKE KAGOME AND ME UP IF WE LAND OR I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD,” yelled Sango at Miroku, and Inuyasha.
 
“okay, okay women we heard you,” said Miroku and Inuyasha at the same time.
 
The plane landed and there getting there luggage.
 
“Wow this Air port is so big,” said a Giggling Ayame!!
 
“Hey there's the luggage, pointed Kagome.
 
“Good eye Kagome you wanna cookie,” said Inuyasha Sarcastically
 
Miroku and Koga were on the floor laughing.
 
“Inuyasha,” said Kagome with a vein pretty much popping out of her skin.
 
Thwack
 
“Ow shit women why did you have to hit me in my Nards (nard's if you don't know is the males privates),” said Inuyasha on the floor gasping for air.
 
“For being such a jerk,” said kagome with her foot still in the air from hitting Inuyasha in the Nards, now, said kagome looking at Miroku and Koga, anyone else want to be hit were the sun don't shine.
 
Miroku and Koga instantly were quiet for hearing that.
 
“Hey,” said Miroku trying to change the subject, “I think that's the guy how's gonna take us to the hotel.”
 
“You're right Miroku, said Sango and Ayame trying to stop the situation in its tracks.
 
Kagome went up to the man and asked him if he was going to take them to the Ritz, and he said yes so everyone went into the Limo and were on there way to the Hotel/Resort.
 
Sorry I know I promised a longer story but this is a couple sentences longer I think. (big nervous sweet drop-_-0) well tell me what you think ^_^