InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Good bye For Now ❯ Good bye For Now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Good bye For Now~

So this is my first ever one shot. So it's really long and I'm sorry but hey…you have plenty of time to read don'tcha? Well anyways this is where my author ramblings go at and you can skip it but hey….i'm just rambling. So this fic is probably going to be like a oneshot/ prologue thing because I have plans to continue this on and on into something more. And trust me it wil be after like many fics later because I have a LOT! So please r/r and thankz!!!

Diclaimer: No I don't own it and am not getting paid…that reminds me…..

NOTE TO SEFLF: GET A JOB>

OKAY ON WITH THE FIC!! AND I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Good bye For Now

" Uggh"

Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Shippou were fighting Naraku. Naraku took a blow at Shippou and knocked him out. Naraku already gave several hits and wounds to Miroku and to Sango too. They both notice that Shippou is unconscious and go to tend his wounds.They're now supporting each other. Kagome has been waiting for the right time to shoot her arrows at Naraku while killing his insects and demons. Inuyasha was just hit by a blow from Naraku and his miasma. He crashes into a wall and he's semi-conscious. Inuyasha has many fatal wounds but they will heal quickly after he rests. He's been opening the wounds during the battle many times.

" I can't believe you're such a weakling, Inuyasha. I thought you going to be a challenge," Naraku said.

" Bastard, has anyone ever told you, you talk to much. Just shut up and let me fucking kill you!" Inuyasha exclaims.

Inuyasha takes a strike at Naraku with his Tetsaiga. Naraku easily dodges it with his miasma shield.

" And to think. I don't know why kikyou would have you and give you the Shikon no Tama (this is such a cool word), while she could have me. No one would ever care for a half-breed like you. I bet kikyou just pitied you. She never really loved or even liked you, "said Naraku menacingly.

Inuyasha was getting really pissed off and so was Kagome. Inuyasha starts to attack Naraku with his Claws of Blood and Tetsaiga, while Naraku uses his miasma as a shield and talk trash about him and kikyou.

Inuyasha said" The jewel is rightfully mine, bastard. Kikyou intended to give it to me before…before you had to …"

" She hates you…she loathes you. You betrayed her. She wants to bring you into hell. Gee, do you think that's affectionate?"

Kagome was having enough of this. This bastard was getting on her nerves.

" Stop that! Inuyasha and kikyou love each other. They care for each other. When he completes the jewel he will become what he wants and be with kikyou. Then I will leave, alone, grow old and dies, heartbroken. But they love each other."

Naraku cocked his right eyebrow.

" But you don't want that to happen, bitch. You Love him, girl. You care for him but want him with another?"

" It doesn't matter. As long as..he's..happy. When you love- care for someone…you…want..Them to ..be ..happy..."

Inuyasha stares at Kagome in shock. He can't believe she loves him. He doesn't want her to suffer like kikyou. But…she …can't love me…even if I love her…she deserves …more...she doesn't deserve kikyou's fate…not kagome…not again…but…Inuyasha continues his thoughts in a daze look. Naraku stares at her in amusement. He could remember how Onigumo felt for kikyou…but he'd never understand…he was after all now a full youkai. Kagome continues to speak her speech about love.

"In the end, Naraku, we'll defeat you! Just wait, we are going to defeat you no matter what.!"

After hearing those words Inuyasha then finally wakes up from his daze. He looks at Naraku in a determined look. Not thinking of anything but defeating Naraku and his and kikyou's revenge. He laid all thoughts aside: past, future, love, and lost.

" You will die Naraku. I swear to you, you will die. Either by my hand or another to day you will die. I will avenge kikyou's death and have my revenge on you destroying what I ever had before. Sango will have her revenge from you killing her village, life, and family. Miroku will finally be free of your burden, and this earth will finally be free of you."

With that Inuyasha took Tetsaiga and struck Naraku who easily dodged it with miasma. Naraku then struck him with miasma and Inuyasha barely dodge it, with a burnt shoulder.

" Don't think so foolish, halfling. You cannot defeat me! Haven't you fools; noticed why whenever you strike me there is not a scratch or even a mark?"

Everyone pause to think of this but Kagome aims an arrow at Naraku and shoots but misses. Only barely hitting Inuyasha at the arm, who gave her a very mean looking look.

"-Have you, any of you ever wandered? You may have thought it was a shield but it's because I, Naraku, full demon, survive and remain u harmed through your hate! Ku, ku, ku, ku,"

After everyone finally dawned on that thought they knew they finally knew they could not defeat him unless there was a way to kill him with out hatred. Sango gawked at Naraku who was taking in all the pleasure of watching there confused looks and feeding off their new hate. Miroku kneaded a very frown on his head. Kagome just stared at Naraku thinking that this must be a lie and some way to defeat him but deep down she knew that there was no way. How he caused everyone pain, Naraku, Sango, Inuyasha, it just tore her, she could never forgive him. Shippou was only a child but he's seen so much a child shouldn't. Yes, she could never forgive him. She may feel some pity for the once human inside him, who was trapped, and alone, but she could never forgive this filthy creature call Naraku. Calling him a demon or creature was not even worthy of him. Kagome looked for a weakness, something that could help her defeat this…this…thing.

While, Inuyasha just stared with a glazed look. He knew, he knew, he could never, not ever or now, defeat Naraku. Just from that little statement…

Inuyasha whispered, " No… it can't be…but…it's true…all the signs were true…how can I defeat him now?"

He's hurt him and kikyou so much. He made them suffer. He deserved to die. He's caused his friends so much pain. Miroku with his curse, and Sango with her ruined life; with no home to go to now. Shippou for everything he's been through. Naraku was their source of hate. Their pain; their burden. He felt like ripping out Naraku's organs out one by one, and his heart, (But this creature doesn't even have a heart nor a soul) then ripping his body into shreds, then take his organs and rip them into nothingness, and then burning everything else so he would never have to see nor smell him again. But he couldn't because…Naraku wouldn't even be killed nor be given a mark…unless…

Everyone looks hopeless now. They all know it's true. Everything Naraku just said was true. But one of them didn't she still had hope.

Then how? Kagome asked herself.

Naraku smirked at the hopeless figures.

" You all now see? You cannot defeat me! And now I will finally end each of your worthless lives. Ku, ku, ku,"

Everyone just gives him a blank look. They know it's helpless… they knew before but just couldn't admit it. Now they will die and let him live and bring havoc to their world. But still deep down they all had hope but just couldn't find the strength to do something.

And just the person to do it was the reincarnation her self.

" No, there has to be a way. There has to be… I won't let you win Naraku! I won't let you hurt them anymore. You will have to go through me before you may harm them again! You may have won many battles against us, but this time we will win this war!"

Kagome aims her arrow carefully at Naraku. How can I defeat him? He says that he lives through our hate then... love…love must be the way to defeat him. Love is opposite from hate. Love always survives and wins…I have to at least try. They have no more hope left. All of them, there eyes are so sad and hopeless. They've been hurt more than me… they don't deserve anymore. I wasn't effected most…maybe I can help. I'm their only hope left…I just can't see their pain, sadness and hopelessness any more…I will defeat him even if it means my end…my death.

" Useless, since you dare challenge me, you useless girl…and you are his woman…I will kill you first. Ku, ku, ku, ku,"

Kagome aims her arrow and starts to glow a bluish color. While, Naraku gets ready for his attack. The arrow absorbs the blue energy coming from her. She concentrates only on her love for everyone, and shoots her arrow with a purple light trailing from behind it at Naraku, but he was faster and planted his hand in her abdomen. The arrow hits the wall, still glowing purple. Kagome, who is still glowing that blue tint, shoots her hidden arrow with a white light trailing behind it into Naraku. I can't be with Inuyasha… he doesn't love me. I can't be with him now…anyways…I don't belong…here or anywhere…I guess I will die here in feudal Japan, but at least…they'll be happy…While shooting she focuses on her love, hurt, pain, betrayal, and trust on the arrow because hate can't hurt only the others can. That's why he exists… to prove to them there is a feeling that doesn't hurt. Hate... Naraku is struck with the arrow from surprise.

Naraku grabs her shoulder and whispers in her ear. " Foolish child…"

Kagome whispers back, excepts this time there's some strain in her voice," You lose…"

Naraku collapses but soon disappears because that's what happens when you are purified from an arrow even if you have so much hate in you, even if you come to live from it.

"Kagome!" Kagome could hear the others yell in the background but the pain was so unbearable.

Kagome stumbled and fell. Kagome could hear what Naraku said and Inuyasha yell her name, and also the others coming to see her, but she didn't want to. She just wanted to focus on what mattered to her right now. She needed to think. But there was something trying to tell her… but all she could, wanted to do now is think… I've defeated Naraku. Everyone is free from that burden. He's finally gone. Everyone is finally happy. But … now what about my future? What now? Why won't that buzzing stop? I've been through a lot…how come I can't...just rest... just a few minutes. But then it hit her…she was dying. She finally remembered. That what…was why she felt so much pain and exhaustion…that's why it was hard to breath and live right now.

" Kagome!!!!! Kagome! "

Inuyasha has Kagome in his arms. He is holding her as gently as he would hold a butterfly's wings.

He wished that this never had happened because Kagome, his Kagome was dying in his arms. Miroku and Sango pick up Shippou and bring him over Kagome. Shippou finally wakes and sees Kagome. The little kitsune doesn't what happened after being hit on the head and seems a bit confused. He starts crying when finally he finds out that Kagome is dying.

Kagome-" I'm sorry everyone, I just can't…but at least now you can become full demon…and be with kikyou. Now you two can be together…"

Inuyasha-" Kagome…please…please…"

Kagome begins to cry. Not just because of her pain, it's because of her hurting inside. Her feelings were all confusing to her. She felt so alone yet loved. So happy yet feeling betrayed. She didn't get it. All her feelings were the opposite. She felt so alone. She tries to smile her warm smiles and manage but her eyes betray her true emotions. Her eyes were so…sad. Sango cries because she knows she is going to lose her best friend. Miroku fell in despair because he knew that there wouldn't be a smiling face to greet him every morning. Shippou cried because he was going to lose a second mom and a sister. Inuyasha just stared at kagome. His eyes…. they were…the way they looked at Kagome when he saw kikyou.

Kagome-" at least I don't have to feel s much pain now..."

Inuyasha-" Kagome…I...I"

Kagome-" Inuyasha…I...want you to know… that even thought… you don't love or even like me…I want you to know…that...I…love…you…always will…no matter what."

Inuyasha doesn't know what to say. In side of him he has mixed feelings. He feels something unfamiliar in him that he's hasn't felt in many years and a feeling he's always known…anger. He was angry…angry at the world. The world took away his mother. They world took away his life the world took away kikyou by using Naraku. The world was about to take away kagome. His…Kagome…all he could do now was stare at her…he wasn't ready…he was still…accepting the idea that Kagome won't be with him anymore. No more talks, warm smiles, company, and no more…life…Kagome took the look the wrong way. She thought he was looking at her that way again…but this time he was seeing that he was going to lose the one person in this world that he cared for.

Kagome-" Inuyasha…please don't stare at me that way anymore…you looked at me with those same eyes when you saw kikyou…I don't need your pity…no ones. Especially you…"

Inuyasha-" Kagome…I…don't know. I'm so confused…"

Kagome looks at him hurtfully. She just told him her true feelings but all he did was say "I don't know" she felt so much more alone now. She felt so lost and alone…

Shippou-" Please...Kagome don't die…please don't leave me with that stupid dog. Inuyasha, anyone, please do something. I…I don't want to be with that Hanyou. I want Kagome!!"

Miroku-" Shippou…he, we can't do anything...when it's a time for someone to go…we can't do anything...we can't interfere…"

Sango-" Please don't leave… you're my...best friend…don't leave me with this dog, lecher and this bratty baby kitsune!!! Can you just be unselfish one more time? Please just don't be selfish now!?!?!?!"

Sango heaves in to sobs. Miroku goes to confront her. Shippou goes to a corner and cries.

Inuyasha starts to cry… he finally knows…accepts that Kagome might die this time…

Inuyasha-" Why does it have to be now???? Why does it have to be? You survived all the other times! Why do you leave now… you said you'd be there for me…you said that you'd be there for me!! Please keep your promise...don't break it now…kagome don't leave me alone…like all the others did…don't leave me…please…I…I…think I…"

Kagome-" Inuyasha…please don't… you love kikyou so much…don't break it…I don't want to be in yours and kikyou's way anymore…maybe this is for the better… I just don't want to feel so much pain anymore when I …se you with kikyou…when my love is unrequited…I just don't…seem…need…to care anymore so please, Inuyasha, don't be so hard on Shippou anymore…Miroku? Don't be so lecherous…Sango go easier on Miroku…he really does love you…I'm sorry …everyone…for…being…such...a ...burden…"

Kagome finally gives into the darkness. She lies motionless.

Inuyasha-" Kagome...Kagome? Kagome! You can't leave!!! I didn't get to tell you…that…that I do…love…you…I will always…Kagome!!! Please don't break your promise…"

Miroku-" I...Ka…she's…gone…"

Shippou-" No!!!!! Kagome!!! Why did you have to leave me with that bozo dog! And that lecherous Houshi!!!"

Sango-" No…She…"

Her body faintly starts moving in motions of breathing. She's breathing, but very shallowly…

Inuyasha-" She's…breathing…"

Shippou-" She's alive!!!"

They pack as fast as they could and soon race back to Kaede's village. They go as swift as they could and reach the hut just in time. Kaede quickly takes Kagome in the hut and takes care of her. It's seems as if Kagome would live…but…

Kaede departed out if the hut. She had a straight face, but new wrinkles from frowning too much. Inuyasha rushed to her and also the others with frowns on their foreheads.

Inuyasha-" Will she …live?"

Kaede-" To tell you the truth, demon…I'm not sure…if she has the will to live she may…but if she does not she will…die."

Shippou-" I'm sure she will."

Sango-" Kagome…will…live?"

Miroku-"…"

Inuyasha walks away. He knows the answer. She will die. It was his entire fault. He caused her to die. It was his fault. He had to chase after kikyou while Kagome was in pain…

Kaede-"Inuyasha wait. What is wrong? Where are you going?"

Inuyasha-" She won't…because…because…it's all my fault…she loved me but I was still getting over kikyou…I was thinking of avenging, revenging, and I thought I loved kikyou. But I was wrong. I wasn't thinking straight. I was blind. I had love right in front of me and I didn't realize it until she died. She doesn't know I care for her…that I love her…"

Kaede-" You don't know for sure, Inuyasha…she may actually know…why won't you just care for her now and talk to her even though she may not be listening. It may help."

Inuyasha pauses to think. Maybe I could…just to be there for her…to show her that I care… maybe…Inuyasha leaps in the air to go to his favorite tree. After a few hours he returns and decides that he will be there for Kagome like she's been there for him. He sits by her side everyday and takes are of her and tells her that he's always there and cares for her. 3 days later Kagome awakens. Kagome wakes up to see a very familiar roof and a familiar Hanyou.

Kagome-" In…Inu…Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha-" Kagome! You're…you're alive…!"

Inuyasha was very happy that Kagome decided to stay alive. On hearing Inuyasha's cries Sango, Shippou, and Miroku rush in and see Kagome awake.

Kagome smiles a warm sad smile.

Kagome-" Inuyasha…why aren't you a full demon or with kikyou? I thought that was your wish..."

Inuyasha-" Kagome…I'm so happy you're back…I…thought I was going to lose you…"

Inuyasha hugs her to him. Kagome looks surprise.

The others are very happy to see her.

Kagome-"…Inuyasha…I…"

Shippou jumps onto Inuyasha and jumps into Kagome's arms. He hugs her very hard.

Shippou-" Kagome!! You're alive!! Please don't ever leave me again!!!"

Sango-" Kagome!!!! I'm so happy."

Miroku-" " It's great to have you back."

Kagome-" Shippou…Sango…Miroku…Inuyasha…"

Kagome starts crying. They don't seem like tears of joy. They seem like tears of sadness, sorrow, and hurt. Her eyes look sad and worn out with something…missing. She looks worn out like, as if, trying to wake and live was wearing her off. It took a great deal of fighting to come back. While she was in the dreamland she heard a voice in her dream saying that she belonged here with them and that many people loves her. During her sleep se was fighting a war in her head. She could see why Midoriko had such a hard time defeating those demons. She could also see how Midoriko was feeling when the demons came. The war in her head was unbearable. She had 2 choices. One was to return to the living. She had friends, families, and Inuyasha there. The other was to die. She would be able to escape the pain, hurt, and everything. She anted that, yearned for it. But she heard Inuyasha say that he loves her. She knew, though, that Inuyasha belonged to kikyou, dead or alive. He didn't even belong to her. She loves him so much but she has to let him go. They can't be together even if they felt the same way for each other. They were from different times. They were worlds apart, literally. She should lave as soon as she could. Inuyasha should be going with kikyou. She could sense her not far away. Must be taking him so…I don't think I can comeback. Maybe to visit the others but not Inuyasha. He'd probably be in hell.

Inuyasha-" Kagome? Why are you crying?"

Kagome wipes vigorously at her tear. She blinks them back and smiles a forced smile.

Kagome, "you guys? Can you leave for just awhile? I need to talk to Kaede… please?"

The others look surprise but respect her wish. They all make excuses to go.

Sango," Okay, I need to see how Kohaku is doing, anyways. Kagome make sure you get well.

Miroku," I have a call to bless a house anyways, too. Shippou would you like to come?"

Shippou," Umm...sure...I guess. Kagome promise you'll be quick. I don't know what this lecher is thinking of. Everyone starts going out of the door.

Inuyasha makes no move to leave.

Kagome," Inuyasha, you too. Please?"

Inuyasha," But… okay… but only for a little while."

Everyone exits. Kaede comes in and talks to Kagome. Kagome," Kaede, how much longer do I have to stay like this until I can move?"

Kaede," You could move now. You've healed nicely over the weeks. I think you should rest from your fight to live. Why do ye ask?"

Kagome," I just want to know so I can go home."

Kaede looks surprised but understands. Kagome starts to pack her things on wobbly legs. Kagome makes a move to leave when Kaede asks.

" Why go home, child?"

"I am not needed here anymore. We've finished the jewel. Kikyou is near… I can sense her. Inuyasha will probably go soon… besides I need to get away… also tests, school, family, friends, life…"

"Aye child, why do you think these things? Inuyasha loves you. He's been watching over you all this time. You can see it in his eyes, also. He was worried sick over you. But I do not know why kikyou is over here though. I know ye love him, too. Don't try denying it. But, why would ye leave such love?"

" I…I…never knew… I didn't know… I don't know anything. This is so…"

Kagome finally gives in to her urges to cry. She cried because of her confusion, sorrow, hurt, sadness, exhaustion, and happiness.

@__@

Inuyasha was racing through his forest. He's running from half-hurt, half-sorrow, half-anger, and half-worry.

Why is she so sad? I said that I cared for her, I think… Is she still ok? She looks so broken.

Suddenly Inuyasha halts to a stop. He smells a familiar scent of dirt, blood, and bones… kikyou… and she's coming closer. From out of the shadows of the forest Inuyasha sees kikyou approach him.

" Kikyou…?"

" Inuyasha, I heard that you defeated Naraku…I also heard that that girl was killed during the battle." Kikyou said in a nonchalant way.

" You heard wrong Kikyou. Kagome, that girl as you refer, is not dead. She has suffered wounds but is still alive. She was the one who killed him. She actually killed him."

" I see, but you did fight him didn't you?"

" Yes I did."

" I am happy to here that. At least you tried to kill him for our `sake. I'm so happy, now we can finally be together, Inuyasha. I remember you did say you would. So shall we go?" Kikyou replied evenly.

Kikyou hugs Inuyasha while saying that speech.( that was such a sucky speech.Hah!!! Man, I wanna do sum kikyou bashing, but it won't work……but you know they won't go to hell together….hehehehehehehe!!!!! Bitch. Take that you man stealing, couple ruining, fucking piece of trashy shit!!!) Inuyasha doesn't know what to do. Party of him wants to push away from Kikyou and another part just wants to stay there. Hey remember you love Kagome. Kikyou and you were over many years a go. You LOVED kikyou but now you LOVE Kagome. Kikyou is dead. Before Inuyasha could push away, Kikyou kisses him on the lips. Inuyasha looks bewilder, confuse, and surprised….

(SHIT!!! I can't believe I just wrote that. I wish I could just slit her throat. I hate that fuckin kikyou. Every fanfic I've ever read has some how fucking bitch kikyou is in the way. If that damn kikyou wasn't in the series Inuyasha and Kagome could be together now………)

@__@

Kagome stopped crying those tears.

(Sorry I had her cry…it just needs her to do sumthing. Personally I don't like her to be so weak!! She could have atleast kicked some ass in the series…but nooooooo she has to be a coward and hide behind Inuyasha!! Gosh!!! It's like sexism)

Kagome grabs her pack and walked out.

"Thanks Kaede! I'm going to say bye to the others and sorry to Inuyasha." Kagome told her before she leaves

" Okay, Kagome. I'll see ye later!" Kaede said.

Kagome walks, thinking of whom to say sorry to first. She puts herself together, and starts looking for Inuyasha. She can feel his aura near the ancient tree where they first met, talked, and insulted. Funny, she never thought she'd be this close to that insensitive jerk. She starts walking into the tree's direction. The more closer she came the more she felt something was wrong. She starts walking faster.

Kikyou.

The she finally saw their figures. The sight made Kagome's heart stop for a moment so it could shatter, again, in silence.

No! This can't be………not again…

Kagome started running towards them.

No, it can't be……

Kagome finally sees them. Her suspicions were correct.

No…

Kagome stops, a few meters ways from them, she stares and gawks. They were hugging…and were in the middle of a kiss…again…where before they hugged.

" They're hugging and kissing! Just like before! This is a nightmare. Even Inuyasha and me never got that close! I must be dreaming…. he wouldn't…he couldn't…. everyone was wrong…. I was wrong. This is all a lie…I shouldn't even be watching…Please be a dream." Kagome thought.

But no….Kagome was not dreaming…Kagome couldn't take it…her heart has broke so many times… maybe she should just leave and never come back… yea… start a new…life. Forget about the past. Just move on…But she couldn't. She screamed mentally at them. Nope they still wouldn't! All that her body let her do was whisper. Just whisper one word…some word…or person she never wanted to know right now…

"Inuyasha…"

Inuyasha's right ear moves towards Kagome's voice. What was he doing??? Who was he hugging and kissing??? Inuyasha suddenly opens his eyes and pulls away.

" Shit!! What the hell???!!!" Inuyasha shouted Oh no! If I heard Kagome than that means…. Oh Holy Shit!!

Inuyasha turns around and sees Kagome `s broken face. He could see her hurt eyes. He really did it this time. Dammit.

She looks so sad…is this how she looks whenever I see kikyou? Inuyasha thought

Kagome is trying to hold back those tears of sorrow and hurt. She could let him see her cry…not now…not ever again. Not after this… Kagome takes a big lungful of air, grabs her pack, and runs deep into the forest.

I just need to say goodbye to the others…this time it's final…I can't stay and let myself hurt over and over again.

Inuyasha stands there…Thinking of either to chase her and get "sit" so many times he'll be paralyzed for life…or chase the woman he really do truly love…1 second went by…2 went by…3…4…5…6…7…………̷ 0;10…………….20 seconds Then he immediately runs after her.

" Kagome!!! Wait up!! I came to a decision!!! I love you so much that I'm willing to go through those sits!!!!! Kagome!!!" Inuyasha yelled while bounding after her.

(Obviously, Inuyasha is as stupid as a chipmunk against a cat or a peanut…)

Kagome keeps running.

Kaede was so wrong he doesn't love me. He loves kikyou! He kissed her! I saw it! I'm going to leave, now! I can't take it anymore. I'll just stop bye to say my good byes, than leave for good. Start over. Find a much more wonderful guy! Yeah…a better guy…

But some how…deep down, in the pit of her stomach…Kagome knew… She's never gonna find another…nope…not another Inuyasha…just a nice plain normal human guy…no she'd live but she couldn't forget. She'd never will.

" You break my heart, Inuyasha," Kagome barely whispered.

The words reach Inuyasha's ears… He stopped for a split second…I break her heart…I promised I'd never let anyone hurt her. I'd kill `em before they even thought of it… but I couldn't even keep it from myself…but I have to explain! I never meant…

" Kagome!!! Please let me explain!!" Inuyasha yelled, chasing after her again.

" No!! It's the last time Inuyasha!! The LAST and FINAL time!!" Kagome yelled, behind her shoulder.

"No!! Listen to me!" Inuyasha said, grabbing her arm and forcing her to stop. " Please."

" Inuyasha…let me go…can't you just let me go!! I'll say that word! I swear it!" Kagome struggled with his grip on her arm.

"If you do, you'll come down with me! Now let me explain!"

"Inuyasha…please…just let me go…I don't want to hurt anymore…Kaede was wrong…. everyone was wrong…I was wrong. You don't love…you hate me. I saw you and kikyou…I'll leave...I promise…I won't come back…I'll grow old and die alone…but I won't come back…I don't want this anymore!!! The quest is done!! You never wanted me here anyway! You can take the jewel! Here take it!! Just bring me back to my time…just let me go…"

" But Kagome!! I love you. I really do…It just happened… I'm sorry…I really am."

"Inuyasha you liar!" Kagome shouted;" You don't! I'm going to say good-bye to the others and leave…this time for good. I can't stand it any more!! Aaargh!! You're just a waste of my time and love!! I love you but you don't…you're just the past!!! Dammit!! Dogturd…dog-faced, boy,-"

Inuyasha loosens his grip. He heard all those insults, but her eyes…

" Goodbye Inuyasha!!" Kagome huffed, pulling her wrist away from his grip. She dashed off again. This time heading towards the village. (the right way)

" Kagome!!! Wait!!" Inuyasha shouted realizing the situation and running after her, again.

" Like I said Inuyasha!! You

equals waste of precious time!! Now leave me alone, `k? "Kagome yelled.

" No!" Inuyasha shouted back, getting irritated. Muttering about fucking women especially name Kagome with so many fucking ways of bitching at him.

" Inuyasha! I don't want to part in so many bad terms so let's say good-bye!! BYE!!! Sit!!!!! Good bye and good riddance!" Kagome hurried away.

"Bitch!! There was no fucking need to give me another spinal injury!!!! DAMMIT!!!!! "

Inuyasha quickly bounds off. After Kagome again.

" Dammit Kagome!!! Please listen to me!!" Inuyasha yelled.

" Too bad! Go away!! Sit!" Kagome yelled.

" Fok ghuo!!! Ichc!!!" Inuyasha yelled, his face full dirt.

" And for that SIT" Kagome yelled.

Inuyasha leaps up but then doubles over. His whole body ached and there was a sticky fluid on his arm. Blood. He saw that the cause was from a sharp end of a broken branch.

"Shit."

"Looks like the girl hates you."

Inuyasha was startled from his thoughts by kikyou's voice.

"……"

"Come, Inuyasha, let us go."

But Inuyasha remains quite…..all he could do was thinking about that girl…that stole his heart and just shattered it.

~Meanwhile~

"Hey you guys!!" Kagome yelled waving toward Miroku, Shippou, and Sango.

The others raise up their heads from their little intimate conversation…….

"Ahh…Kagome… I've made it that you're feeling better now?" Miroku asked Kagome.

"Ahem…yes I'm feeling much better thanks…but I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm leaving now. I can't stay…so bye…tell lady Kaede for me also, please."

The sudden enthusiasm and fake cheerfulness made the others know what she really meant. Inuyasha had chosen Kikyou over her and she couldn't stay anymore or else she'd just hurt herself more.

" But-" Shippou was cut off by Sango's hand on his shoulder.

"Shh…Shippou can't you tell how much pain Kagome is in? It's best we respect her wishes" Sango whispered to Shippou. " Well Kagome best I can say is I wish you have luck for the rest of your life." Sango hugged her and whispered only something Kagome could hear.

"Take care, find a better someone, and raise lots of kids. Be happy. Also you make sure you name one after me."

Kagome smiled grimly at her friends try of lightening the mood, " I will…I will try." Kagome tried not to spill any of the threatening oncoming tears. But Sango gave into her tears and moved out of the embrace.

"Well all a humble monk like me can say is that may he who is in the sky look after you and may the journey that takes you from now on be a safe and happy one. But as a friend…I will miss you very much"

"As I oh-humble-monk…. and don't let go of that girl of yours…she's very special and in need of you now." Miroku blushed at that comment after Kagome hugged him. Then it was Shippou's turn…

"Kagome…I don't know why your leaving so soon……and it's probably dog-breaths fault……and I'm very mad and angry and depressed and I'm probably gonna be traumatized for the rest of my life………but…..I'll miss you!" Shippou latched himself to Kagome's leg and buried his tear-stained face and cried.

"Shippou...you don't need to cry over me….. don't worry…you'll be fine…….I'll miss you very much okay? Like the saying goes…..don't cry over spilt milk." Kagome told him sympathetically. She patted his back.

"But you're not spilt milk!! You're Kagome!!!" Shippou cried harder

"Oh Shippou…I'm sorry but it's hard y'no?? It's really hard to love someone when they just don't love you back…it's really hard…"

"But I Love You and Miroku does and Sango does and even Lady Kaede!"

Kagome kneeled down and pulled him off so they were eye leveled. Shippou avoided her gaze.

"Shippou look at me in the eyes."

"No…your being mean to me… you all just playing a mean joke." Shippou retorted moving his head to the side and crossing his arms…

"Shippou don't be arrogant with me just like Inuyasha."

With that comment Shippou looked her square in the eyes…maybe a little bit lower than the eye like the cheek. Kagome put her arms on his shoulders.

"Now Shippou…you just have to understand… I can't stay here and everyday be reminded of what I have lost and found… I love you all very much but it's just… it's just really hard to be alone in a world that's never fair…. Shippou your just a little kid you won't be able to understand everything but… you'll know why I did this in a matter of years…. one day you'll know how it feels…. but who knows? You might find someone to be there for you always and to love you… but …but…for me I'm the unlucky people who don't get what they want... Shippou… life's not fair…it's never fair…. so you learn…okay??? Do you understand what I'm saying??"

"I… yes Kagome but I don't know why you have to leave."

"Neither do I but it's just ……easier…so it's good by for now `k? Maybe in our next life we maybe able to see each other again…or how bout in the future …..look me up...'k?"

Shippou rubbed his eyes furiously with his sleeves, "okay…I'll do that. Good bye Kagome."

Kagome go up and started to walk away.

"would you like escorts??"

"oh, no thanks you guys…I'll go by myself!"

"Okay, bye Kagome!!!"

Kagome half whispered to herself half whispered to them "goodbye…"

Kagome starts to see the wells figure up ahead. She get ready to jump in then remembers that she forgot her pack...shit… where did I leave my pack?? She snaps her fingers as she remembers. Dammit I left it when I sat Inuyasha… oh no like hell I'm gonna go back there…maybe… but I…..maybe I just should have let him explain himself…..maybe…But that image of Kikyou and him……it's really did sting…

Kagome decided to go back and get her pack while letting Inuyasha explain...

"She hates me now…" Inuyasha thought sadly. Inuyasha stares into space wide eyed and shocked "she left…and it's all my fault."

"Inuyasha, stop thinking of that pathetic girl. If she didn't choose you then she's not worth you now are you ready to go? That girl has left, you know." Kikyou said impatiently.

"I…"

Just then Kikyou notices his bleeding hand. "Are you bleeding, Inuyasha love?!" Oh that wench it going to pay…

"I…."

Kikyou came up to him and hugged him on the ground in a sitting position.

(if any of you dirty minded people are thinking something else…..it's on a SITTING position… note that I will NEVER EVER write anything about them doing any certain intimate things unless it helps thicken the plot of the story or climax or whatever …I don't pay a lot of attention in English…well back to the subject…..unless it helps the story ..okay?)

"Let us go now Inuyasha. Come."

The ground around them is starting to shake like an earthquake and it starts to crack. Below then you could see a black setting. And so they start towards the supposedly fate of hell.

Kikyou suddenly kisses him again. Inuyasha's eyes widen in surprise and fear. Except…he suddenly felt that buzzing drowning tone in his ears that slowly crept into his mind. Just like before he thought. And slowly his mind get fuzzy, his vision hazy, and he falls into that never-ending blackness of unending sleep…and he knew that he could never wake…… again…..

Suddenly a figure emerged from the bushes behind them. It was Kagome to the rescue except having this wild look filled with anger and fear also… she looked over at the couple and a certain Hanyou… she had the glint in her eyes. The glint to kill.

Oh no Inuyasha….am I too late?

Inuyasha could feel a death glare…a glare of daggers….a glare to chill….. the glare of the grim reaper …satan's glare…. the glare of hell its self ……the glare of immortal death……….Kagome's glare……..

Peering.Holes.In.The.Back.Of.His.To.be.dead.head.

OH.

Holy.

Shit.

Kami.

Save.

Him.

"-INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You pig headed fucking jerk!!! SIT!!! -

"gwuah!!!-"

"-I came to let you friggin' explain!! SIT!!-

"gwuah!-

"-I thought I jumped into conclusions! SIT!-

"AHHHH-

"-then I come here and see this! Sit-

"Sumwon…pwe…ghaaaa!!!-

"-I mean how could you! Sit-

"ACK!!-

"-After all I've done!!! And I've come to this!!! How could you…you pig headed…insensitive…. Arrogant….ignorant….stupid…dogface….Dogturd!!!!! SIT!-

"helf…..mhe…….Gwuahh!!!-

"-It's always like this! Sit-

"Gah!-

"-You go to kikyou, then you come back to me!! SIT!!!-

"no ..canth esplan!! Aaighh!!-

"-SIT!! AARGH!!! SIT!!! Pay you stupid mutt!!!!SIT!! Darn you!!!!!!!!!

SIT!!!!!!"

*Birds flapping*

"AGHHH!!!!

ACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

AIGHHHH!!!!!!

GWUAHHH!!

*Demon bird flapping*

*Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* Pant.*

Inuyasha with his face in the dirt forest floor.

*Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* *Pant.* Pant.*

Kagome with hands on knees bending down.

*Pant.*

*Pant.*

*Pant.*

*Pant.*

*Pant.*

*Pant.*

*Pant.*

Kikyou….with huge bulged up eyes. Eyebrow twitch. Hand twitch. (I'll leave you to which ones)

*twitch* *twitch * *twitch * *twitch **twitch * *twitch *

(back to Inuyasha)

And for those moments while he was being "sat" he felt happy…..happy that Kagome came back…that she there with him though mad but there with him…

then the "sit" `s started to crank in.

" Leave girl!! Haven't you've done enough…not that you've just given him enough back pains to take to the hells with him but a bleeding side…. Some wench you are!"

" well shut up bitch!! This is between him, got that and me?? now just sit-

"Aaighh!!!!!-"

"- down on that log over there and let me talk to him and then you can do what ever you want!"

"y-you just called me a ….bitch?!-

"what??? I …I did that to his Arm.." It took Kagome a while to register what kikyou said. Then Kagome noticed the wound on his side, which reopened from her "sits."

I did that? " I-I'm so sorry, Inuyasha! You know I didn't mean to hurt you physically-

"- then what did you mean?? Mentally?" Inuyasha was cut off from his cocky comeback.

"I never meant……" Kagome stammered and muttered the rest.

" well…it's-"

" Inuyasha, let's go…we've wasted enough time here already. Leave this stupid girl who called me that disgusting name…here with her incoherent rambles. "

Kikyou said while grabbing his arm.

Inuyasha pulled away." No, kikyou it's over. I… I belong with Kagome now. I loved you…but now you were the past…now I love Kagome."

"Inuyasha….." Kikyou gasped. aghast. Kikyou had the look of shock…while Kagome had the look of sheer terror and confusion. And also a bit of disbelief. Kikyou's shocked face wasn't so shocked after a few moments. She sniffed indignantly and stood straighter.

" fine then …..but know this girl. I'll be back for him. To claim what is rightfully mine. You've haven't won yet. The war has not ended. " Kikyou said venomously. With that kikyou was surrounded by her soul stealing demons and was whisked away.

" Memories cannot ever be forgotten……….."

(note: anyone from those 3 could have thought it or said it….it's suppose to be anonymously by the 3 so you can pick. Or it could just be a voice. whatever floats your boats.)

*this is a little break so either read or no read…

Sayings:

What ever floats your boat.

If it makes you sleep at night…go for it….

If it makes you feel better……

Gross me out

Those fucking cheerleaders shall pay!!!

You egotistic jerk!

Well aren't you surprised??? Um…no….well u see…many pplz have flicked me off before and y'no….you kind of get used to it..

BLINK BLINK

Okay done and u will see those sayings in my fan fics so..ja`ne for nowz or till the end.)

Kagome looks over uncertainly at Inuyasha who's looking at the spot where kikyou disappeared. He looks sad…and lost…and something else I can't define…*sigh*

" well I guess I'll be going…Bye…Inu…Yasha…"

Kagome starts to move away, but the direction she was going was to go the opposite way Inuyasha was looking. Since she was next to him and all she might all well move. She moves right pass him but then feels a hand locked around her wrist.

"Inu…yasha??"

Kagome looks at his eyes. Except this time she saw something new in them…as if a shed of light has opened up to her. She saw the look he gave only to kikyou.

He…those eyes……they look so confused ….lost….but a hint of happiness and sorrow….and…and…a mix of love….

Then a new light fell on Kagome…she understood…

"Kagome…"

"err…ehh…umm…Inu…ya..sha??"

"huh??"

"Inuyasha…sit."

"Kyaaih!"

" Hey…come on get up already!!! Let's go see the others!!"

"What are you talking `bout?? You just planted me on the ground!"

"ehe..heh.he?" Kagome laughed sheepishly.

"why…you?? what did you do that for??? When my 15 minutes are up I'm gonna hurt you…."

"Oh then I might as well have a head start! Byez! And never mind bout that…just checking…" He still has THAT in his eyes.

"what do you mean just checking!!! Aaargh!! Are you ignoring me????? don't think I can't here you laughing!!! Come back here!!!!!"

Just the Inuyasha feels a pat on his back. And another pat…and another…he looked at who it was and saw Kagome…looking sympathetic and solemnly while shaking her head and muttering "poor poor fool."

~meanwhile~

"I already miss Kagome!" whined Shippou.

" To tell you the truth Shippou… I don't think we'll ever see her again." Sango said thoughtfully and sadly.

" duh- you can kind of see that when she gave a whole talk about it with me…" Shippou said in a school student would. Which made Sango regret having Kagome ever taught him such words.

" Well maybe you'll get to see her in the future but as we. maybe not." Sango mused sadly.

Miroku stood silently. Thinking about no other than the person in his mind and that he use to see everyday!!!….

(MIROKU IS NOT GAY!!! OR A QUEER OR BI. I'M JUST PUTTING THAT SO YOU THINK HE"S IN LOVE WITH KAGOME BUT ACTUALLY HE'S IN LOVE WITH SANGO. `K?)

Inuyasha what have you done…you are such a stupid jerk… poor poor lady Kagome.

Shippou had the same thoughts also except said them out loud. " This is all Inu-turds fault. That jerk! Why did he have to lead Kagome on?? WHY Kagome did you have to leave me!!"

Sango being as Shippou's new guardian as being a good polite person she thought was her responsibility not to make him think such bad thoughts as a child.

"Shippou, calm down now. -Shippou is crying- I can understand how you feel…but it isn't right to say and have such thoughts. You shouldn't blame Inuyasha for everything. Don't blame it all on just him….it's wrong….it's….who am I kidding?? HE IS A JERK!!! It's al his fault….he is the one to blame. That self-centered pig! If he only picked Kagome and not cheated ten we'd all be happy! Poor Kagome… Inuyasha…you selfish, pigheaded jerk!"

" I agree," Miroku piped in" If Inuyasha wasn't 2 timing Kagome she'd still be here with all of us."

Shippou continues to cry while Sango is comforting him and also cursing Inuyasha forever being born. Miroku, during al this, was trying to see when he could be able to have the chance to ….ahem… grope Sango. Sango, who's very smart and know the pervert well, notices it right away.

"-narrow eyes- Houshi, you better not think or do anything funny. I'm not -narrows- in the mood."

"ah..heh.he.hehe…I…I was not trying such a lecherous thing!! The thought never cross my mind….but now that you've mentioned of it….I'm afraid it is and I have no accountence to be able to hold my has-a-mind-of-its-own body. "

" you Hentai!!! We're morning over our loss of Kagome and all you're doing is thinking those sick things!!! Don't make me hurt you!!"

Just wait…when Inuyasha gets back you 2 will be covered from head to tail with scrolls and chants. (you 2 meaning Inuyasha and Miroku)

Miroku kept defending his "good name" as he like to put it.

" I wasn't….all I tried to do was to calm all of you down…from now on don't ask me to help anymore. "

"Suu~uure….-staring at the corner of her eyes- like we've all heard ……that…..before………-Miroku feeling her up while an x appears on her forehead- Heeeennn~taaaaiiii!!!!! You're just like that pig headed jerk except worse!!! You perverted monk!!! Houshi!!!! I'll teach you a lesson!!" Sango gets her boomerang and starts chasing him around while Shippou follows after them shouting:

"Screw Inuyasha! Miroku, you're gonna pay for doin' dat to Sango!"

Shippou gets some of his scrolls and chants out from his shirt and starts chasing after them.

" Sango wait for me!! Don't kill him YET!!! Let me be a part of it too!!!"

Inuyasha and Kagome arrive in the scene of a Sango chasing after Miroku with her boomerang while a Shippou was tailing them yelling: " I'll get you Miroku" and "Don't kill him yet!"

The Hanyou and the future girl both stared in shock with wide eyes and terror on their faces.

The future girl who recovers from the shock faster than the demon Hanyou clears her throat and the houshi notices.

" Ahh" the houshi says " Lady Kagome-still running for his dear life- please help meee! These barbarians just started chasing me for no reason and threaten to kill me!!! ahh!!!"

Just then the Kitsune notices

The future girl and races towards her while the Tajiya

Still chases after the ":to be late" Houshi.

"Kagome! You're back!!" yelled the Kitsune who was hugging her.

" I missed you too" the future girl replied affectionately. Then the Tajiya notices her friends, the future girl, after hitting the "late" Houshi many times, impaling him unconscious.

"Kagome!" The Tajiya races towards her friend in a sign of greeting, forgetting the half dead houshi.

So ends our epic tale of death, sorrow, love, life and a little bit of twisted humor..

Maniacal laughing heard in the background. Ehehehehehehe

Ahahahahaaahahahahah

Mhwuahahahahahaahah

So here it ends!!!!!

Thanks to you allz I've decided to finish byez!

~Suki`