InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Goodbye to you ❯ Um, hi? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hello people, first fan fic.!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! *Dances* Um for faster updates, review! I’ll try to update daily but I have school so no promises.




Kagome look out the window and tried to think of anything but them. She look out on the fields where the freshmen where having gym, last year she was a freshmen. She remembered in ninth grade barley passing into high school because….because…..of….

“Ms. Higurashi, will you read page 8?” Mr. Jin ask. Kagome wanted to hug him, she almost thought about her past. She stood up and started reading.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Kagome! Wait up!” Kagome stop and look behind her, her three friends came rushing up to her.

“He’s coming,” Yuka said. Kagome sighed and shook her head.

“Come on give him a chance, he gave up a really good high school to come here. And we all know why he did,” Eri said.

“I don’t care, it was his choice,” kagome said. She look over her friends shoulder, where Hojo smiled walking towards them.

“Kagome its not because of that other gu---” Ayumi was silence by Kagome glare.

“Hi Kagome!” Hojo said brightly. Kagome smiled back.

“Oh, hi Hojo.” He look at her friends, they got the point.

“Got to go Kagome! Talk to you later,” they yelled running off. She look at them, mentally willing them to say.

“So…what are you doing this weekend?” he ask. Kagome breath in, there was no reason for her to make up lies. She no longer…..no she never did have any reason to reject him.

“Nothing.” he smiled. She felt a pang in her heart, why couldn’t she forget. She had block it out, sure it wasn’t his fault or anyone else’s that the well had stop letting her go through. But now she knows that going off to play super hero wasn’t realistic, what was she thinking? She had almost flunk out of school.

“So do you want to hang out?” she smiled.

“I’d love to,” she said.

“Great, so want to hang out at your shrine?”

“Sure, see you tomorrow…at what time?” I like Hojo, I like Hojo, there’s no reason not to like him…. she told herself.

“Is three ok?” she nodded and he smiled. “Ka, can’t wait.” he said running off.

“Yeah me nether….”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Inuyash a! I’m hungry,” Shippo complained. He stood at the foot off the tree. Shippo, now the size of a normal boy played with his fox fire making a little ball of it.

“Then get food, idiot,” Inuyasha responded. Shippo growled.

“There’s nothing to eat here! Since Sango left you two are useless, well Inuyasha you’ve been useless since Ka---” he was silence by a sharp blow to his head.

“You two stop fighting,” Miroku said. He sat lazily against the side of the tree. Everyone look the same, well except Shippo who now was just a tad bigger.

“That’s it! You two are idiot’s and I’m not staying with you anymore!” Shippo yelled. They both look at him and shrugged.

“Bye Shippo,” Miroku said.

“Good riddance’s,” inuyasha said. Shippo yelled and kick a rock, then started hopping around since his foot hurt.

“You guys suck,” he mumbled sitting back down.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome examined herself in the mirror. Her hair was a little way past her shoulders and was brushed out making it shiny and silky. She wore a jean skirt and pink halter and had on a pair of white tennis shoes. She wasn’t looking at her outfit though, she was staring at her necklace. More then half of the Shikon jewel laid around her neck, it hung from a silver chain. Even though she had it she still couldn’t pass through the well, and no one in the feudal era could have it ether. She wonder what Naruku did when he couldn’t find anymore jewel shards, or if there even was still a Naruku. She wondered if Miroku and Sango ever got married, or if Shippo was getting proper care. She walk outside and saw Hojo arriving at the top of the shrine stairs.

“Kagome,” he said. She smiled and came to greet him. “You look amazing.”

“Thanks,” she said. They both stood there in awkward silence.

“So….. Want a tour?” she ask. He nodded, she took him around.

“So this is the pray booth, and here’s where we sell the charms and other things.” She pointed to the little stand which had many Shikon replica’s and other things on it.

“Is that a charm?” he pointed to her necklace. She shook her head.

“No this is the real thing…..but it not complete….. And it never will be,” she whispered. She played around with it.

“That’s so cool that your family has those kind of artifacts,” he said.

“Yeah….” she said. More like good thing you were able to go back and time and take it…

“What’s in there?” he pointed to the bone eaters well.

“Oh, just the bone eaters well. The main house is over there.” she tried to distract him, but he was already walking over.

“ Bone eaters? Sounds cool.” he open up the door and walk towards the well. Kagome stood in the doorway. “Come on,” he beckoned. She smiled nervously, and walk down.

“Yeah, see nothing but a well,” she said. He was examining it though, he look over at her.

“Kagome, I’ve like you for a long time now,” he said stepping towards her. She took a step back towards the well.

“I’ve like you too, you’re a great friend.” he stop and shook his head.

“No, Kagome I think I’m in love with you.” she froze. He closed his eyes and came at her with his lips. She step back, only she was at the edge of the well and fell in. She scream and Hojo open his eyes reaching out his hand to stop her. But it was to late, she was plummeting towards the bottom. She closed her eyes and held her breath, she was going to die.

~*~*~*~~*~*

Inuyasha huff and ran through the woods. Kikyo had come by again, her eyes were filled with hatred.
“Does it bother you?” she had ask. “To know I love Naruku. she had changed and had a my asthma around her. He had covered his nose with the fire rath.

“You disgust me,” he said. She laughed maliciously.

“Do I? Pity, I guess you won’t be fun to tease anymore.” He ran off unable to look at her anymore. He stop running and look at where he was at, the bone eaters well.

“Shit,” he cursed. He started backing away when he heard something.

“Hojo? I’m alright…..why is it so dark?” a voice called. He gulp and back up towards the wll…he could smell it he smelt….her. Thick vines covered the well.

“Iron reaper soul stealer!” he yelled cutting through them. The well bottom filled with light revealing a girl. “Kagome…” he said.

“Oh…Um, hi?” she said.



A/n: Ok review please! I probably update ether today, tomorrow, or the day after that…all depending on reviews….no joking it all depends on time!