InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Goodbye to you ❯ While you where gone... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/n: *Jumps up and down* I got a review! Yay! No jk, but thnx 4 reviewing unistar. I’m writing this 4 ur enjoyment, so enjoy! Oh and I’m just editing this now and I have 2 more reviews! Thank you guys so much!


Last time ---

“Kagome…” he said.

“Oh, um…hi.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*

“How….your&# 8230;here!” he sputtered. She shook he head an shrugged. It was like that time when they first met and Sessharmou tried to kill her with his acid and she lived and no one knew how.

“I’m back..” she whispered looking around. Weeds had grown all over the well and the field was even grassier then before, signs no one had been here in a long time. Inuyasha gaped at her as she did him. He look exactly the same, as was expected. He still had the fire rath too.

“Give it back,” he said, She look at him and tilted her head.

“What?”

“The Shikon jewel, you stole it give it back!” he shouted. She growled and stood up.

“I haven’t seen you and two years and that’s all you have to say! You jerk! And I didn’t steal it, I couldn’t give it back! You can just----- sit boy!” his face twisted as he plummeted towards the ground. Kagome touched her mouth. Those words, it felt so good to say them. “Sit boy! Sit boy! Sit, sit, sit, sit--” she started crying and collapse next to Inuyasha, who was in a three feet ditch. He look up his eyes filled with rage, but he stop when he saw her. She look up and flew towards him, hugging him to death. “I missed you….and Shippo, Sango, and Miroku. I….I didn’t know what to do…so I block you out and now…I’m back,” she sobbed into his shirt. He look down at her, he ha missed her too. But he was a guy, and guys don’t say stuff like that. So he just place a gentle hand on his back. She look up and wiped her face.

“K---Kagome!” she look over, Shippo and Miroku stood off to the side. Kagome broke away from inuyasha and ran towards them. She tackled miroku and Shippo in hugs.

“Shippo! Miroku! Look at you Shippo, your so big! And miroku, you look…will you look the same, but I missed you anyways!” Shippo sobbed.

“You--- left--” he cried. ”and you didn’t come back, and Inuyasha’s a jerk!” Inuyasha growled.

“I know Shippo, he is,” she soothed. Miroku was delighted and hand moved down her lower back, but stop. He could never get that far with anyone again, it only reminded him of sango. Kagome look up at Inuyasha who was stomping away, how where things so normal after all this time? “Wait! Inuyasha I’m sorry!” she called, afraid he’d be mad with her later. He turn around and scoff.

“Why don’t you stop bothering us and go back down the well? Is it to hard for you to get we didn’t miss you?” she stared at him. He keep a straight face, Shipp and Miroku were silent.

“Where’s Sango?” she ask, they all fell to the ground. No one answered her, they just look away.

“She left…” Shippo finally said. Kagome tilted her head. Left? Miroku was still here, what did he mean left. “Naruku gave up on the shards and he…will…..Kikyo….. And Kohaku lived, but he didn’t remember Sango. He started traveling with Sessharmou , who is also traveling with Kagura who was resurrected. Anyways it seemed Kohaku likes Rin, Sessharmou minion girl. Oh wait, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, so Sango left because she was to depressed by both you and Kohaku leaving. Plus that idiot did nothing to stop her,” Shippo finished. Miroku was walking away and Inuyasha sat on the well staring into space. Kikyo? He said Kikyo and Naruku, what did they do? Inuyasha reacted when Shippo said that, is he still in love with her….
“I…..wow.” Kagome stood up and stared around at her broken family. She had known these guys as her family and now they were all broken up. Will Inuyasha was always broken, but he seemed more smashed then usual. “Well this won’t work will it? First were finding Sango and Kirara, I miss them. Second where finding the rest of the jewel shards, Inuyasha don’t tell me you given up on your dream. And miroku Naruku still has you cursed, we have to defeat him!” They all stared at her. She was now standing and smiling.
“I don’t even need the shards anymore I’m so strong,” Inuyasha bragged. “ But just to make sure no one else gets them we minus well complete the jewel.” Kagome smiled at him, he gave her a mall grin.
“Will it been so long since I’ve seen Sango, and traveling were sure to run into many women right? So what are we waiting for,” Miroku added. They all look at Shippo.
“Kagome can you get me a spinning pop before go?” Kagome laughed and nodded. Then she stop.
“Oh no! Hojo! I’ll be back.” she ran towards the well and started to climb over.
“Oh no you don’t, what if you can’t come back?” Inuyasha glared at her, tightening the grip on her arm. She smirk.

“You’ll have to come with me to ensure my return then.” she yanked him back with her and they fell into the well.






A/N: I don’t know if I can post this today…..9/5/07 because my internet messing up! But how do you guys like it so far? Any suggestions? I tried to explain or give you a quick over view of what happen when Kagome was gone. As the complete each one of there task
-find sango
-Get jewel shards
-defeat Naruku
And here are some special task
-Find out what going on with Kikyo and Naruku
- Actually make Inuyasha choose between the two girls
-Kohaku and rin? Well, I’ll think about it…