InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Half and Half ❯ chapter 11 ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer- if anyone that is reading this very story and thinks that I sincerly own Inu Yasha you need a reality check because If I owned Inu Yasha I would definately not be writing this as a fan fic but I would be in the Manga and the anime.

On with the story ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Inu yasha walked in the door of the Higuashi residence and received a couple of very odd looks from Sota and Jii-chan. He almost looked like any other person in his new attire. Mrs. H sat down and started to tell of all of Inu Yasha's experiances ; especially those that would embarass him most.

Inu Yasha went into the kitchen to escape the humility he was experiancing. Kagome followed since she had been there to experiance the whole thing first hand. "Inu Yasha, when do you want to go back to the feudal era?" she asked as she closed the kitchen door behind her. "If we are going to find the others tonight to give them the news then we would have to leave soon," Inu Yasha replied.

Kagome didn't want to leave her family so early but she knew that what Inu Yasha said was very true. "That would be best but I want to say goodbye though first. I feel bad for leaving so early but we'll see them again in a week. " Kagome sighed as she opened the door to the living room and held it open for him.

The laughter that was coming from everyone in the living room had died down. Everyone said their farewells. Inu Yasha returned to Kagome's room to change back into his fire rat haori and left his new clothes neatly laid on Kagome's bed. He came back down and after a few last kisses goodbye Inu Yasha dashed out of the house and down the well with Kagome on his back.

*******~~~~~~******
As they approached the hut they could see Shippo waiting for them to return. Inu Yasha let Kagome off his back and she was surprised when Shippo didn't run to meet her as usual. As she came closer to the steps she could see that he had fallen asleep waiting for them. Kagome approached quietly trying not to startle him.

She nudged him gently with her hand to wake him. It took him a moment to realize where he was. "Inu Kigo," Shippo half stated half asked. Kagome couldn't help but giggle at the name. Shippo had called Inu Yasha's sister by that name when he saw her. Now that She thought about it she greatly resembled Inu Yasha's sister Kori-nama. The only exception to their apperances were their faces and clothes.

"It's me Shippo," Kagome said threw her giggles. Shippo looked at her with amazment and wide eyes. "So Miroku and Sango were telling the truth. I wouldn't beleive them when they told me but.....WOW!" Kagome started to laugh again at the kitsune's response to her new look. "Kagome, can I ask you something? " Kagome smiled back before responding, "What Shippo?". "Can I.... Can I... touchyourears?" he blurted out quickly before he lost the courage to ask.

Kagome just smiled at him and nodded her head. Shippo smiled back before bounding onto her shoulders to reach the twitching appendages with his tiny hands. Kagome started to emit a sound that was neither a giggle nor a growl of content. "Kagome what is that sound you're making?" Inu Yasha asked with a puzzled look on his face.

Shippo stopped a moment to hear her answer. Kagome whimpered at the lack of rubbing."Well, it tickles but it feels really good." Kagome said with a smile. Shippo started to rub her ears again. "Kagome your ears are really soft." Shippo exclaimed as he kept on rubbing, "They're even softer than Inu Yasha's." "Thanks." Kagome said as Shippo jumped off her shoulders.

Inu Yasha glared at Shippo, he took great pride in his wonderful ears. "So when are we going to look for the others?" Inu Yasha blurted out to keep any one from further insulting his wonderous ears. Kagome glared at him, "Chill Inu Yasha. We'll go. Shippo do you know where Sango and Miroku are?" "Sure, I was at their camp before I came here. Let's go!" Shippo said with great enthusiasum just before taking off at full speed.

"Hold on!"Kagome said thinking there was no way that she could catch up with him. Inu Yasha looked at Kagome with knowing grin before laughing at her naiveté. "What?" she yelled a little ticked off at being laughed at. "You're a hanyou now. You'll have no problem keeping up with him." Kagome blushed at his comment she had deserved to be laughed at for that one. "Okay Mr. smarty pants how do I do this?" Kagome asked with her hands on her hips waiting to be instructed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay I'm done for now I hope you enjoyed I'm really sorry it took me so long to update and I feel really bad for giving such a short chapter last time too. Please forgive me. Ja ne!
please R/R