InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter with Inuyasha and the Lost Kingdom ❯ A Plan ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

After they all finished eating they met up with Jhanie. “Hey Jhanie, how are you?” asked Aease. “Well I got placed in Slytherin with that idiot creep! I'm in a house that none of my friends are in. And I just checked in on the future and Gryffindor has NO classes with Slytherin!How the hell do you think I feel?” Jhanie replied half scowling. (There she goes again withthe cursing)“Jhanie calm down, we'll think of a plan.” Hermione said. Everyone looked at Harry, (as usual he always has to have a plan), “Okay, here take this,” he said as he handed her a map. “The Marauder's Map? What is this?” Jhanie asked. “It's a map that shows all the people in Hogwarts, where they are and it will show you how to get there.” Harry said. “Okay but why are you giving me this?” asked Jhanie. “We will sneak into - the library.” replied Harry. “That's a great plan, but how are you guys gonna get to the library without getting caught?” Jhanie asked. “Well I have an invisibility cloak,” Harry looked at the gang, “But I can't fit all of you under it, I mean the three of us have to really squeeze together to fit.” “No problem,” replied Jhanie, “you see we are all…” Jhanie looked at everyone, “He knows about me, might as well know about you too.” She said to InuYasha, Sesshy, Kags, Sango, Aease, Lyra, and Miroku. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all looked confused, “okay we all are demons - different kinds of demons but we all have this same power, we can all become invisible.” Ron and Hermione gasped at this, “What's going on?” Ron asked Harry. Harry shook his head, “I'll explain to you later.” said Harry. “Okay, so, sneak out at eleven, and look at the map, follow it, when you see that the dots that says our names are next to your dots take your invisibility thing off.” “Okay, so at eleven we sneak out.” Jhanie said, “Right,” Harry replied.
They separated, on Jhanie's way she met Pansy Parkinson. “Hi, my name in Pansy Parkinson.” she said. “Uh hi, my name's Jhanie.” Jhanie replied. They walked up to the Slytherin Common Room. “This is the Slytherin Common Room, we throw parties here when we win a Quidditch game or something like that, we do homework here too.” Pansy said. “Jhanie, knew you would be in Slytherin.” a voice said from behind. “Hi Draco,” Pansy said. “Hey,” replied Malfoy. Jhanie rolled her eyes, “Come here,” Pansy said, Jhanie shrugged then followed, theywent up a few stairs and Jhanie saw a room filled with four poster beds. “Okay, this is the girls' dormitory, we sleep here talk here and all your stuff is here.” Pansy said. “Okay is there anything else I need to know?” asked Jhanie. “We hate the other houses, especially Gryffindor, we especially hate that Potter, and mudbloods.” Pansy said. “You mean Harry Potter? And what is mudblood?” asked Jhanie. “Yes I mean Harry Potter. And a mudblood is someone with non magic parents.” Pansy replied. “Oh okay,” Jhanie replied, “One more thing, stay away from Draco, he's mine!” Pansy said protectively. You can have him, Jhanie thought.
She let Snowy out of her cage, got into the four poster bed and pretended to sleep. She thought about joining the Quidditch team, once she figured out what house she would finally be in. She looked at her watch, 10:45. Might as well get ready, she thought. She got out of bed quietly, one of the girls moved, Jhanie stayed in her bed for a few more minutes. She got out carefully this time, she took The Marauder's Map and her wand. She looked at her watch, 11:00, time to go, she thought. She closed her eyes and pictured herself becoming invisible. She opened her eyes and looked down, she couldn't see herself. She followedthe map, in half an hour she was in the library, how big is this school, she thought. She looked at the map, Harry was coming in through the door. Jhanie closed her eyes and pictured herself visible. She turned aroundHarry, Ron, and Hermione appeared taking of a cloak. Then InuYasha, Sesshy, Miroku, Aease, Lyra, Kags, and Sango appeared. Okay,we've go work to do.” Harry said.
They went behind a shelf, Harry took his wand out, “Lumos,” Harry said. “Okay, anybody hasany ideas?” asked Harry. “Yes, we threaten to burn it or torture it. Or we actually burn it.” Aease said menacingly. “Aease we are NOT going to threaten the hat.” Sango said. “How about we just ask it to put Jhanie in Gryffindor.”Hermione said. “And if that doesn't work?” asked Ron. “Then we'll start begging.” Lyra said. “And if that doesn't work?” asked InuYasha. “Thenwe'll torture it.”“Okay, so when are we going to do this?” asked Ron. “At night, but not tonight, just wait a few weeks.” Lyra said. “A few weeks? A few weeks!?” Jhanie asked hysterically, “I can't stay in that house a few minutes and you're asking me to stay there for a few weeks?!?!?!?!?!” she practically screamed. “Shhhh,” Kags said, “Do you want someone to hear us?” “ Look, Lyra, how exactly how long are you asking her to stay in Slytherin?” asked Hermione. Lyra looked at the floor anxiously, “a month” she said. “A whole damn month?” demanded Jhanie. “Look, Lyra, why would you want her there for a whole month?” asked Aease suspiciously. “I… we… we need to think of what we're going to say.” Lyra said sensing Aease's suspicions, “I mean, we can't just go up to the hat and say “Hi would you please put our friend in Gryffindor with us?” Lyra said. “So you need a whole month to do that?” asked Jhanie not getting why one of her best friends would do this. “Okay, look, one month is way to long, two and half weeks, we'll get together and talk to the hat on the… 23rd, okay?” asked Harry. “Okay,” they all said. “Now let's go to sleep, we have first day of classes tomorrow.” InuYasha said. They all agreed and went back to there houses.
When they all got back to their common rooms Aease brought Lyra into the girls bathroom. “What is wrong with you?” Aease asked Lyra. “What do you mean.” asked Lyra. “Do you want her to stay on that house with that creep? I mean as one of her best friends I would have guest that you would want her back as soon as possible.” Aease said furiously. “It's all about her isn't it?” Lyra mumbled. “Excuse me?” asked Aease, “I thought you guys were friends.” “Aease, you know we are,its just that she gets so much attention that I feel so invisible.” Lyra said. “Look, sometimes I feel the same way but she's our friend and its not like she's asking for attention, people just give it to her.” Aease said, “I mean, come on, picture you in her shoes. The only reason she's getting so much attention is because we want her back and she wants to be back too.” “I know it's not her fault, it's just sometimes I want to have some attention to.” Lyra said. “No one said life was gonna be easy.” Aease said. Lyra laughed and they both went to sleep.
 
(Okay I know Jhanie sounds selfish, but come on, she's in a different school, in a different house with none of her friends, and she has no classes. Plus the only people she knows is Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson. I mean wouldn't you be really freaked out and wanna go to a house with your friends?)