InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heartbeat ❯ 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heartbeat ch. 4

Kikyo aimed it at Kagomes chest and let go of her arrow. Kagome moved and let out a long scream.

" Kagome!" Inuyasha said and ran towards the sound of her voice, leaving Naraku alone.

When Kagome moved the arrow had hit her in her leg, and she was starting to lose a good amount of blood from her wound.

" I meant the arrow to pierce you in your chest and kill you, but at least now you can't run." Kikyo gave a cold laugh that sent chills up Kagome's spine.

Kikyo got another arrow, put it on her bow, and for what must be the third time, aimed it at Kagome's chest.

'This must be it' Kagome thought, ' This is the end "

" This time I won't miss." Kikyo said, and she let go of her arrow.

Just then Inuyasha jumped in front of her and the arrow hit him in the chest. As he was in the air he thought about what Kagome had said earlier that same night.

F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K

' One day it's (heartbeat) just going to suddenly stop, and my life will be over." E~N~D~ F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K

That's what happening to him now, his one day has come, and his life would be over.

Inuyasha fell to the ground, and was motionless. Kagome was so mad at Kikyo and Inuyasha. Kikyo for killing her love, and Inuyasha for getting in front of her, instead of letting her die. Kikyo went over to Inuyasha, and started talking to him. Kagome suddenly had a good idea. She would slide herself over to where Kikyo's arrows and bow are and she would simply shoot her.

That is just what Kagome did, she would avenge her love by killing Kikyo.... again. So once she had the arrow in the bow, she aimed at Kikyo, and shot. It was the perfect shot, she shot her right in her back and the arrow went all the way through. Kikyo landed on top of Inuyasha wispered something to him, and layed dead. In seconds, she turned into dust. Kagome looked at Inuyasha's motionless body, and tears started to come. She knew in her mind that Inuyasha had to be dead, but her heart didn't want to believe it. She looked and to her surprise Inuyasha was...............................

Disclaimer: Well that's it for today, hope whoever is reviewing likes it.