InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heartbreakers ❯ A Harmless Date ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: See Chp 1




Chapter II:


A Harmless Date?



Kagome sat at the desk of her job that afternoon thinking about what she was planning on doing tonight.

"Ms. Higurashi?"

Kagome looked down to see the small child that was standing in front of her desk. "James, what are you doing out of your seat?"

"I have to go to the bathroom."

"Well, grab the pass and go."

The little 3rd grader grabbed a wooden plaque that read lavatory pass and left out of the classroom. Kagome was a 3rd grade teacher and she enjoyed her job very much. It would also bring some type of sense into her world other than having sex with guys left and right. She looked around to see the kids working on a handwriting sheet she passed out for them.

Their so young and innocent. They don't know how lucky they are for not knowing the tragic things in the real world. Her attention was directed to the creaking of the door.

She thought it would be James, but no it was someone she wasn't expecting.

"Mr. Ookami"

The lean man leaned against the doorway of the classroom letting his long raven hair swing with him. "Hello, Ms. Higurashi. How are you today?"

"I'm fine. What brings you?" Kagome said being entranced into his piercing blue eyes.

Mr. Ookami straigtened his dark blue button up that complmented his fit form before he walked into the class. "I was thinking that your class and my class could maybe merge."

Kagome wanted to say no, but the "ahhs" and "yays" from the class made her change her mind.

"Sure."

"Cool."

She knew that doing this would only lead into distruction. Then the bell rang and the lunch aid walked in and began to escort the kids out. Once all the kids were gone, Kagome and the blue eyed teacher looked passionately at each other.

"Kouga, why'd you do that?"

He walked closer to her desk leaning against it. "Do what?"

"Talk me into merging classes."

"What? I think it's great social skills for the kids."

"Or a reason to feel me up during classes."

Kouga smiled. "Yeah, that too."

"We have to keep us secret."

"Nothing's going to happen."

Kagome got up and walked pass Kouga giving him a salacious grin reaching to the door and locking it. Then Kagome felt his warm breath on her neck. "Mmm."

"Kagome, I want all of you. I'm tired of just getting you at lunch breaks."

Kagome mentally sighed. Why did he have to go there again?

"Kouga, please."

"I'm sorry, babe. I just wish we could take this beyond this classroom."

"You know I can't."

"I know."

Kagome then threw her sweater off of her head letting the purple cotton fall silently on the floor. ''Just do what you came to here to do."

Kagome then started to unbutton his shirt until it fell on the floor. She then started lick and nip at his tone chest.

"Kagome." Kouga said breathlessly as he he looked up into the sky. This woman gave him pleasure that he could only dream of gettting from his wife.

Damn, she won't even look at me.

Kouga was suddenly dragged into the real world as he felt warm lips wrapped around his cock. He looked down to see his pants and boxers on the flower and Kagome's head bobbing.

"Kagome!" Kouga groaned as ran his fingers through her midnight curls.

Kagome started to use her unoccupied hand to play with and caress his testicles. She then stopped and licked up from his penis to his lips kissing him. Kouga looked at her with passion clouded eyes as he picked her up and laid her on the desk. He pulled up the skirt that was hiding her desire and her release. Kouga then hooked his fingers in her panies and slid them down and off her legs. Kagome bit her lip as what was to come next. Kouga lifted on of her legs and placed it firmly against his chest. He then slid into Kagome moving in and out at a slow pace. Kagome panted and whisked her hair from side to side.

I'm a never going to cum at this pace. "Kouga, go faster."

Kouga didn't reply he just gave her a hard thrust making Kagome's hips buck into his then he continued with his slow rate. "Stop torturing me!"

"Sssh, you'll cum when the time is right."

"I want to cum now."

Kouga gave her another hard thrust then slid slowly out and gave her another hard thrust in. This was making Kagome go crazy.

"Please."

Kouga pretended not to hear her as he continued his pattern of hard thrusts and slow exits. Kagome then shivered as she had to struggle to get her release, but it came crashing down hard on her like a powerful wave. Her world was quiet and her hearing started to falter. Kagome didn't realize that Kouga came and he happened to dress her passion drunk form and dress himself. Once Kagome fell down to the real world. She jumped down from the table.

"That was great."

"Yeah, it was great. I was thinking that maybe we could go dinner tonight."

"What about Ayame? Won't she will be worried about you?"

"She doesn't care for me."

"Kouga, I can't."

"Why?"

Kagome rubbed her temples. "Please, just go." She said as she closed her eyes then heard the door shut.




InuYasha sat in the locker room, changing into his gray jumpsuit. Once he was dressed his sat down on the bench and began to think about the bitch that played him this morning.

I am InuYasha Taisho. I don't get played! I'll find that bitch and tell her off.

Even though his mind said those things he didn't really mean it. He wanted her dead, but he also wanted her squirming under him like last night. It intrigued him how she could be so innocent then be.....

"InuYasha?!"

InuYasha shook his head as he looked up to have a woman with long raven hair tied into a low ponytail. He looked her up and down from her long lean legs shown through the short red skirt and the white baby tee that said, Boys Birthday Wish.

"Why are you looking at me like that!" The woman screamed.

"It's been a long time is all. You look great by the way."

Kikyo blushed. "Anyways, my father want to see you."

InuYasha sighed. "Shit. What's he wants now?"

The woman shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, but whatever it is just smile and nod along. That's what I always do."

"Thanks, Kikyo." He said as he got up.

"Oh, Yash?"

"Yeah."

"I can tell you've had a hard night. Let's talk about it during lunch."

"Sure." InuYasha smiled as he jetted off.

Kikyo sat down on the bench and sighed. "Why can't he tell that I love him."

InuYasha ran into the small office that contained his boss. "Kik says you want me."

"Yeah, where have you been?"

"I was getting dressed."

"I don't pay you to get dress. There's cars to be washed out there."

"Alright, I'm on it." InuYasha groaned as he walked out of the office and into the wet driveway of the car wash. He noticed a woman with short raven hair tied into a small ponytail signaling him to come over. InuYasha gave the sexy woman a sly grin as he walked over to her.

"Hey, what's seems to be the problem."

"I don't know how to use this shampooer." The woman said as she looked at the big yellow tube with a nozzle attached.

"How about you give me your name and I'll see what I can do."

The woman smiled. "It's Kagura."

"Mmm. Well, Kagura, all you have to do is put a dollar twenty five in coins into the machine and it should start up....dumbass." He said as he walked away.

Kagura stood there dumbfounded at the white hair employee's attitude. "Kagura, is that you?"

Kagura turned around to see Kagome walking towards her. "Kagome?"

"Hey, what's going on."

"Nothing, actually." Kagura said shrugging off what the white haired man said.

"Sango wanted me to tell you..."

"Kagome?" Kagome turned around to be faced with the man she ditched the other night.

Oh, shit!

"Um....hi?"

InuYasha wanted to yell, but the skin tight jeans and small tank top she was wearing wouldn't allow him to.

"What happened last night?" He asked calmly.

"Well...see...." Kagome sighed. "I was scared of falling in love again." I know I'm going to pay for this

"What?"

"See, I fell in love once and I got hurt."

I am really laying it on thick.

InuYasha sighed. He couldn't stay mad a such an innocent form. "Well, how about you let me take you to dinner?" InuYasha knew his going way over his head with that question, but that was the only thing he could say to her.

Kagome sighed. Damn! Damn! Sango, told me not to be so nice. Now I have to go to dinner with this guy.

You secretly want to.

Why would I want to go to dinner with him when I can...damn.

"Excuse me, pretty lady. I'm waiting for a response."

Kagome ceased her mind battle long enough to hear him. "Um...well...why not."

"I'll pick you up around eight?"

"Sure." Kagome smiled nervously.

"Cool." Then he gave her one of his trademark smiles then walked off.

"What was that all about, Kag?"

Kagome turned to Kagura forgetting she was even there. "It's a just a dinner."

Kagura smiled devishly.

"Right?" Kagome said nervously.

"You know you're going to hear it from Sango."

"Damn."




InuYasha walked into his bachelor apartment seeing Miroku sleep on the couch. "Get up, you lazy bum." InuYasha said kicking the couch.

Miroku tossed and groaned before opening his eyes. "Hey, man. Did you bang that Kikyo girl yet?"

InuYasha groaned as he walked in to the kitchen. "Bang?"

"I'm trying to use different terms to describe sex."

InuYasha shook his head as he opened the empty refrigerator. “Anyways, how many times do I tell you that Kikyo’s just a friend?"

"When you bang her?"

“Please, don’t use the word bang.”

Miroku got up of the couch and began to yawn and stretch. “Fine. I was wonderinfg if we could go check out the Odyessy tonight.”

“Naw, I gotta date.”

Miroku looked at InuYasha in a confused manner. “What’s a....date?”

“It’s when you take a lady out to eat or something then take her back home.”

“To knock boots, right?”

“No. You take her home then drive off.”

Miroku eyes widen. “What?! My ears have never heard such blasphemy.”

“Sometimes, we just have to grow up, Miroku and don’t ever refer sex to knocking the boots.”

“Damn, I thought it had a nice ring to it.”

InuYasha shook his head as he walked to his bedroom.




“A date?!! Have you gone completely nuts?!”

“It’s just a harmeless date, Sango!”

Sango paced the living room as Kagome sat on the couch watching her friend.

“There is no such thing as a harmeless date. You are violating the code in so many ways.”

“What code?! All of these years you have been talking about a code and I have yet to see any rules about our life.”

Sango groaned. “You don’t even need a code to tell that this date is completely wrong.”

“After what I did to him last night. I think he at least deserves the date.”

Kagome’s roomate sighed. “Fine. Do whatever you want to do. Just don't come running to me when you're end up with a complete crazy stalker.” Then Sango went back into her room and slammed the door.

Kagome glanced over to the clock noticing that it was 7:45.

“Shit! I have to get ready.”


A/n: I know it's a lame chapter, but the story will have it's perks.