InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heartbreakers ❯ Anything But Harmless ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: See Chp. 1



Chapter III



Anything But Harmless






InuYasha adjusted his black tie that complemented the black suit and black shirt well. He smiled as he looked in the floorlength mirror. He turned around to face Miroku who was sitting on the couch watching cartoons. InuYasha shook his head at his mindless friend. He's such a damn kid. "Miroku?"

Miroku turned around to see InuYasha and his expensive Armani suit. "Hey, man that's my suit!" Miroku said getting up from the couch.

"C'mon, man let me wear it for tonight."

"Just don't fuck it up, alirght. It cost a lot of money."

"Yeah, yeah." InuYasha said waving him off. "How I look?"

Miroku chuckled as he sat back down on the couch. "Like a pussy whipped ass fool."

"Shut up, Miro. It's just a date."

"That's what you think. Then you're going to have a fatal attraction."

"Alright, Mr. leaving roses on womens bed. You ARE going to caught doing that shit."

"I haven't got caught since college. Why would I now? Those women probably have kids and forgotten all about me"



A group of women of about 30 sat in a small hall with about six tables placed and a rose on each table. A woman stood at the podium with a rose pendant on her shirt. She took a gravel and banged it against the cool wood bringing the women to order. "Alright, the Miroku Rose Committee will come to order." She began. "We are here because we have been betrayed by this man." She said and a white sheet was lifted off a huge picture of Miroku giving one of his signature lecherous grins.

The crowd gasped and mummered.

"That bastard"

"He still is kind of cute."

"Let's cut off his balls"

Some women shouted amongst many more.

The leader hit the podium with the gravel a second time. "Alright, the plan is to get him where it hurts...."

"I'm telling you guys, let's cut off his balls." An enraged woman said as she got up with a pocket knife.

"That's....um...very creative, Allison, but we don't want to go that drastic. I was thinking about hitting him where he lives."

The woman moped and sat back down. "I still say we should cut him."



Miroku laid back on the couch. "Yeah, it's impossible." He said as he continued to watch Pepe Le Peu.

InuYasha chuckled. "Keep thinking that and you need to stop watching them cartoons and start doing something with your life."

"I am." Miroku said scratching his groin.

"Like what?"

Miroku motioned his head to his hand scratching himself. "See? At least I'm doing something, right?"

"Whatever. Just give me the keys to the Lambo."

"You complain about my life and yet you still work at a carwash to wash cars you could only dream of having." Miroku said tossing him the keys.

InuYasha growled. "It's a honest job with a steady check and that's all I need."

"Don't forget that fine ass bitch, Kikyo."

"Don't call her a bitch. She's my friend." InuYasha said walking to the door.

"With benefits." Miroku said in a teasing sing song voice.

InuYasha just grumbled and left slamming the door behind him.

Miroku made sure he was gone to run over to the phone. He dialed the 11 digits that would lead him to what he was waiting for all day. "Hello, babe." the woman on the other line said. "You have reached the Sex on the Beach phone line. The one and only line that can connect you to sexy mates all...night...long." Then the Mary Jane Girls started playing and Miroku grinned wide. "Press 1 if you want a relationship. Press 2 if you want the same sex. Press 3 if you just want a fling and...." Before the computerized voice could finish Miroku pressed the 3.






Kagome looked in the mirror as she wore a floor length bustier black gown. Her hair was swept up in curls with small ringlets dangling about her face. "How I look?" Kagome said twirling around as Sango walked into the room. She walked into the kitchen to grab a Pepsi. "You look like you're going to be in big trouble if you don't stop this date."

Kagome checked herself out in the mirror. "Shit, I look good. Plus, it's just a harmless date."

"After you fucked each others brains out it's no longer harmless. The shit is deadly. Kagome, I'm just worried about your safety. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I won't. I'l be careful." Then the doorbell rang and Kagome got nervous like it was the first date she'd ever been on. It actually really was the first real date she has been on since the eighth grade. Kagome sighed. That's pathetic.

"Are you ready? You look gorgeous."

Kagome was snapped out of her daze and put into another one as she looked over the clean, crisp man before her. This was not the same man from the club or from the car wash.

"Ms. Kagome? Are you ready?"

"Um...yeah. Let's go."

"Bye, Kags. I'll miss you" Sango said waving.

Kagome glared her as InuYasha escorted her out of the house.

Sango waited until the car was reved up and drove off before plopped on the couch. She was bored out of her mind and she didn't feel like going hunting alone. She turned on the television and saw a commercial that caught her interest. Sex on the beach hotline. Phone chat with sexiest mates in the southern Tokyo area. If you want a relastionship, something really...really freaky or just a fling. Call 1-900-73-Beach . Thats 1-900-73-23224. Call now.

Sango looked at the screen then at her phone. "I mean what's the harm in it."




InuYasha and Kagome took a silent drive to the destination InuYasha had planned for the lady to the right of him. "So, where are we going?" Kagome said breaking the silence that was killing her.

"It's a suprise." He said as he stopped at the red light.

Kagome relaxed back into the warm black leather. "I never got the chance to appreciate this car. How could you afford this if you work at a carwash?"

InuYasha tensed up at what she asked. He definitely didn't want to tell her that it was his friends car. So, he thought of the most logical thing to say. "Um....I own that carwash. Sometimes I help out there."

Kagome lit up at this. "Wow, that's very noble. You're like a hero or something."

Once the statement came out of his mouth it suddenly didn't sound so logical. It was a stupid lie that could get him in much trouble. When the light turned green he drove off. "I wouldn't say that I'm noble."

"I would." Kagome said sweetly. Somehow her personality changed when she was around him. He made her want to be a better person for some reason. Kagome didn't want him to know of her and Sango's lifestyle and how they got around. Kagome was so deep in thought that she didn't pay attention to wear InuYasha parked. She looked around to see a small classy club that was in the back alleys. She would've never thought of looking in the slums to find such a nice place. "What is this place? It's so beautiful."

"Oh, it's a little stepping place I know."

"Stepping?" Kagome asked in confusion.

"You don't know what stepping is?" InuYasha asked. He kind of figured she wouldn't know especially in a city like Tokyo.

Kagome shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm afraid that I don't."

"Well, I'll introduce you to it." InuYasha said as he took the key out of the ignition and got out the car. InuYasha couldn't believe how nice he was to this girl. This is the nicest I've ever been to a bitch.

Maybe because she makes you want to be a better for her.


InuYasha snorted at his own thought. That's ridiculous. He thought as he opened the door for Kagome.

Kagome was impressed with him. "Thank you so much." She said as she stepped out of the door.

See? You're opening doors for her. She's changing you." InuYasha's conscious said to him.

Whatever. Then he shut the door as he escorted Kagome inside the club.


Kagome stared in awe as the slow yet funky beat played and the people danced in an unusual style to what Kagome usually did. All the couples were matching their mates and were laughing and having a good time. It had a wholesome feel to it and Kagome loved every bit of it. InuYasha grabbed her hand and led her to the dancefloor.

"I can't do what they're you doing?" Kagome said modestly. She's never been modest in her life, but it was something about him that wanted him to take over her.

InuYasha grabbed her arms and swung them as he started to move his feet. Right in front of left as she stepped to the beat. "Come on. Follow me." He encouraged her.

Kagome tried to do what InuYasha was doing, but was miserably failing. "I can't" Kagome whined through the music.

"Stop and watch me." InuYasha said still dancing.

Kagome stilled her movements long enough to watch InuYasha's feet. She nodded her head to the beat as she attempted to do what her was doing. Kagome had a little of it and soon enough her feet were stepping to the beat. "I got it!" Kagome cheered.

"Yeah, you do." He said as he took her hand and twirled her around. They laughed and danced for two whole songs before they got tired.

InuYasha led her to the nearby bar. "You're a fast learner." InuYasha said catching his breath.

"You're really great. I never thought of you as a dancer." The bartender walked up to Kagome.

"Hey, babe. What you drinking?"

"Absolut Sex." Kagome said.

InuYasha looked at her weird. "Mmmf. For a once virgin you sure do know how to drink."

Kagome blushed at what he said. Of course before she met InuYasha she was definitely not a virgin. Shit, she couldn't even remember being a virgin which was really sad.

"What'll you like, sir?" The bartender asked InuYasha.

"Oh, just a coke. I'm driving tonight."

"Smart choice, sir." The bartender said as he walked off.

"Oh, that's responsible of you."

InuYasha smirked. "Well, I wouldn't want to put you in danger."

Their eyes locked for a minute and they started lean into each other. InuYasha looked into her stormy eyes and wavy curls dangling past her cheeks. Her full red lips was pouted ready to be kissed. Right then InuYasha felt guilty, something he haven't felt ina long time and for woman, never. Before they kissed InuYasha stopped himself.

"Um...Kagome?"

"Yes." Kagome said with passion in her thick voice. "Um..I feel really bad for taking your virginity without really getting to know you. I think that we should start over. I think we should get to know each other before we go any further."

Kagome was taken back. All of her years of seducing men she never had any of them say shit like that. She would've thought he was gay if he didn't fuck her into another world the other day. Kagome was confused to say the least, but she was also impressed. Never had a man considered her feelings they way InuYasha just did. "That's very nice of you, InuYasha."

He nodded and then the bartender came and gave them their drinks. "Here ya go."

InuYasha and Kagome down their drink before they headed back out on the dance floor.



InuYasha parked in front of Kagome's house. "I had the best night ever." Kagome said smiling wide.

InuYasha returned it. "Me, too."

"Can you walk me to my door?" Kagome asked.

InuYasha jumped out of the car as he walked over to her side and let her out the car. They walked up the walkway until they reached her door. They both had butterflies and both felt like they were in middle school or something. It was a weird feeling and they loved the innocence of it. They felt like normal people.

"Um...I know you said we we would take it slow, but I was wondering if I could get a kiss goodbye." Kagome said shyly, something that was completely out of her usual character. If it had been any other night she would've took her own initiative and kissed him.

"It'd be my pleasure." InuYasha said as he hung his head down to kiss Kagome lightly on her lips. He pulled back to see her eyes still closed and lips a little wet from their innocent kiss. Kagome opened her storms of eyes and the twinkle slightly from the porch light.

"You look beautiful." InuYasha said sincerely.

Kagome blushed. "Thanks. Um...I'll see you." Kagome said turning to her door.

InuYasha touched her shoulder lightly "You want to go to lunch tomorrow." He urgently said

Kagome turned around nodded eagerly. "Yeah."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." He said then gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead and headed down the few steps to walk to his car.

Kagome watched as InuYasha got into the lamborghini and drive off into the moonlight. Kagome held her chest and sighed. She opened the door and let herself in and saw Sango happily talking on the phone. "I'm home!" Kagome announced.

"Sssh." Sango said holding tghe receiver and signaling Kagome to be quiet. "Hello...yeah.....my roomate..."

Kagome shook her head and headed to her to her room. She threw off her heels and plopped herself on the bed. She looked up to her ceiling and the first thing that was on her mind was InuYasha. Sango, was right I did get myself into trouble.



InuYasha walked into his apartment to see Miroku talking on the phone. I bet he's talking to one of those 900 bimbos.

"Yo, who you talking to." InuYasha said walking to the kitchen to grab a beer.

"Sssh, man I'm talking to a very foxy lady here." Miroku said.

"Don't refer to women as being foxy and I don't believe a 900 number could get you one."

"Huh, babe?...Oh, don't mind him.... MY roomate...Yes, I think you're foxy."

InuYasha shook his head as he headed to his room. He loosened his tie and sat on his bed. "This thing with Kagome is too much. I never been in a relationship before. How can I handle this." Harmless date? Yeah, right. This is all but that.




A/n: Long awaited time for this chapter. I kind of lost my way with this, but I finally have a plot and a good road to go down and I'm taking it.