InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Heartbreakers ❯ Reasons Why ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: See Chp 1



Chapter IV


Reasons Why





InuYasha sat in the lockeroom of his job and the only thing that was on his mind was the sweet face of Kagome. Damn, this woman is already getting under my skin. It was hard for InuYasha to express how much he really liked the sweet and pure girl he so wrongly deflowered that night. He was so used to treating women like that...even in his early ages.


A small boy of 13 with long silvery hair glumly stood on the collasal steps of his father's mansion. Women with bikinis and lingerie ran up and down the stairs past him with old men by their side and the little boy was sick of it. All he wanted to do was hang out with his father like he promised earlier. It was his thirteenth birthday for Godsake.

Why doesn't anyone notice me? InuYasha thought.

Then his mother approached him in a skimpy nightie. "Yashie baby, what are you doing up so late?"

"Mommy, did you forget?"

"Forget what, honey?"

Then a woman with a long red wig approached InuYasha's mother in a purple teddy. "Madame Izzy, I need change for this hun." The woman said smacking her gum as she gave Izayoi the hundered dollar bill. Izayoi went in her bra and pulled out five twenties as she stuck the bill in absence of them

"Here, and if I hear that you're using that stuff again. I'll get Taisho to break your neck."

"Yes, Madame Izzy." The woman replied like a kid in trouble as she ran off leaving the sounds of her clicking heels.

Izayoi turned to her son and smiled warmly. "Now what were we talking about?.

"Nevermind. I'm going to bed." InuYasha sighed and ran up the stairs pass the usual whores that lived right along with him.

He walked pass the hall that was called the Red Light District. It was the hall that his parents never allowed him in because it was where the whores made their money. InuYasha felt a little nosy and decided to go down the red light dimmed hallway. Each room he passed he saw nothing but sex and more sex. He was excited to say the least. All his friends talked about was sex and how it would be like, but never had he noticed that he had a full supply of it under his own roof.

InuYasha walked into a random room and saw Crytstal on her knees pleading to some man. "Come on, baby. Give me some money. I'll suck your dick real good, big daddy." She said as she tried to unbutton his pants.

The man slapped the woman to the floor. "I don't want your filthy pussy or your filthy mouth on me. And I won't give you any money. Shit, you're just going to spend all of it on crack." He said then walked off.

InuYasha moved out of the way as he stared at Crystal running to the white powder on the end table sniffing it all up with a straw. InuYasha watched in amazement at her. He knew she was a definite crack whore and was known for stealing money and would do anything for it. That's why most of the men didn't want her. Taisho and Izzy never fired her because they never caught her, but InuYasha did and he was ready to use it to his advantage.

"Crystal, I caught you!" InuYasha yelled.

The whore all but jumped as she faced the white haired boy and shivered. "Yashie baby, what are you doing in the District. You know your mother doesn't want you up here." She slurred, obviously high as the drug started to take its affect.

InuYasha narrowed his eyes. "You're not my mother and I know for a fact that MY mother wouldn't want you using that stuff." "

You're not going to tell on are you, Yashie baby?" She cooed.

InuYasha cringed at the childish nickname that everybody seemed to call him, but that was all coming to an end. He shut the door and faced the woman will mischief etched his eyes. "Don't call me Yashie baby if you don't want your secret to get out. I want you to call me Master InuYasha from now on and I want you to do everything that I tell you and I might let you have this." InuYasha said holding up 20 dollar bill.

Crystal scrambled to the floor as attempting to get at the money. "What do you want, Yashi..I mean Master InuYasha."

InuYasha smiled slyly. "I want you to do to me what you do to all the other men that come in this house."




InuYasha would never forget the night he lost his virginity and his respect for women. After Crystal died of an overdose when he was 15. InuYasha decided to run away from home and away from all the craziness his life possessed. InuYasha was too ashamed to go back. To scared that they might not even really remember him. They never really paid attention anyway. He didn't care if he had a pimp for a daddy and a hoe for a mother. All he really wanted was the love from his parents and it was sad that he had to get it from some whore.

"Yash, you okay?" Kikyo said snapping him out of his reminiscence

"Huh? Yeah, yeah I'm cool."

"Good because my father wants to see you again."

InuYasha growled low in his throat. "Damn, I thought I had a clear day from his hissy fits."

Kikyo giggled. "Do you ever?"

InuYasha was headed out the door before a delicate hand grabbed the sleeve of his pants suit. He turned around to see Kikyo's chocolate eyes look innocently at him. "What is it, Kik?"

"Um...I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me today."

"Yeah, of course." InuYasha said before he realized he had plans with Kagome today.
"Oh, I forgot that I have plans."

Kikyo looked disappointed to say the least and InuYasha immediately saw it. "How about tomorrow, Kik. I'll make sure I'm free for you." InuYasha then headed out the door as Kikyo stared off at him and sighed.


InuYasha arrived to the office that belonged to his boss. "What is it?"

The aged man looked up to InuYasha. "Oh, that Houshi kid is here and put in a good word for me." he said.

InuYasha shook his head at the greediness his boss expressed. "Sure thing." He then ran out into the lot seeing Miroku with his Cartier shades basking in the sun while leaning against his black lambo. He wore a baggy Ecko pants with a black collered Lacoste shirt and matching black and white shoes . Miroku had it so easy since his family owned the top advertising business in the country, Houshi Inc., and every company wanted a piece of them. Miroku was sitting on top of money that was soaked in more money. Too bad he never went to work.

“What brings you, lech? Shouldn’t you be at work?” InuYasha said walking towards him.

“What is this work you speak of?” Miroku said acting modest.

“You are so spoiled.” InuYasha said as she leaned against the lambo himself.

Miroku took off his expensive glasses and looked at InuYasha. “Hey, I am not spoiled.”

“Whatever.” InuYasha said waving him off. Miroku was right, he wasn’t spoiled. Even though he never went to work and never cleaned a day in his life. He wasn’t spoiled. All he wanted was a regular life like everyone else. He hated that his whole world was given to him on a silver platter so he worked hard for the things he really wanted. He didn’t want a job in advertising because Miroku always secretly wanted to be an entertainer and he probably could with his mutiple talents. He played every instrument known to man because of his parents giving him lessons everyday as a child and he could hold a more than decent note, but his parents would never allow this.

“So, what’s up for tonight?” Miroku asked.

“Nothing really. I’m planning on having lunch with Kagome later on and after that I might just crash at home.”

“You’re seeing that girl again. I thought it was one harmless date?!”

InuYasha looked down at his shoes and hopelessly back at Miroku. “See..I...”

“Just stop because I am not ready for what you have to say right now. It’s pathetic really. One day you’re a bonafide player and the next you’re gushing over some chick.”

“Hey, I ain’t gushing. I just need a break from the usual scene. Once I get over this hump I’ll be back in business.”

“Yeah, whatver.” Miroku said putting on his glasses and walking over to his car before hoping in it Starsky and Hutch style. “I’ll be at Club Escape tonight with Bankotsu. Someone who can really have some fun.” Miroku reved his engine a couple times before driving off.

InuYasha scoffed. “The nerve of him.” He shook his head as she dug his hands in his pockets and proceeded to his job.



Kagome sat absently mindly as she looked about the room as the children were in groups of fours working on an art project she passed out. Even though it was sunny outside. She had them make snowflakes. She quickly regreted that once she saw all of the paper that was shredded across the floor. I’m going to have real fun picking all of this up. Kagome sighed as she put her hand in her chin.

“Ms. Higurashi?” Kagome looked to see her favorite student smile brightly at him. He held up a snowflake that had a wonderful design. “I made this for you.” He said as he placed it on her desk.

Kagome smiled. “Thanks, that’s so sweet of you, Shippo. It’s lovely.” She leaned down and gave him a peck on the forehead.

The small redheaded boy blushed as he ran over to join his friends. He’s so innocent.
Kagome thought.

She missed being that age and being that innocent, but it didn’t really last that long for her.


A small girl of 13 sat on the couch of her parents living room with her boyfriend. The boy was small with a cute boyish face. His hair was a sandy brown and furrowed on his head and his eyes were an entrancing honey. “Hojo, you really love me?” She asked innocently.

“Yeah, baby. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Kagome said throwing her small arms around his neck.

“If you really love me then you’ll let me do it to you.” (A/n: There are men out there who still say that.)

“But, Hojo, I don’t think I’m ready.”

“Are you saying you don’t love me.” Hojo said feigning hurt.

“No! I love you, but....”

“There’s no buts it’s just you and me.”He said as he kissed her on her lips and Kagome let him have his way with her that night.

Two weeks later.....
Kagome picked up the phone and dialed Hojo’s number because after their night of making love, as Kagome innocently called it, he’d been very distant and said very little to her.

“Hello, Hojo?” Kagome asked.

“Yeah, what is it, Kag?” He said in an annoyed tone.

“I was wondering what you were doing Saturday. I asked my mom and she said she would drive us to the movies.”

“I don’t want to go to the movies with you. I don’t want to talk to you. Just leave me alone.”

“But Hojo I thought you loved me.”

“Well...I don’t anymore and all I want is for you to give me some damn breathing room. Stop calling me you psycho.” Then he hung up.

Kagome dropped the phone and began to cry her little eyes out and from that day on Kagome vowed that she would never get serious with a guy because she knew it would lead her into that situation again and she didn’t want to be there. So she used boys like Hojo used her. Instead she got money and gifts from these boys and even college men, but it never really satisfied her because all she really wanted was real love from someone.


Kagome sighed as the bell rang and all the kids rushed out of class. Kagome got up and proceeded to clean her classroom before her date with InuYasha. Kagome wanted to end this charade with him because she knew in the end someone would get hurt, but she was drawn to him somehow. Kagome heard a faint knock on the door and she turned to see Kouga in some khakis and a ice blue sweater with his hands behind his back. “Hey, Kag. I was wondering if you and me could go out for some lunch.”

“But...”

“And before you say anything.” He revealed the bouquet of flowers from behind his back. “It will be just friendly...in public anyway.” He said with a sly grin.

“I have plans already, Kouga. Maybe you should give them to your wife. I’m sure she’ll appreciate them.”

“But I bought ‘em for you.” He said through clenched teeth.

“Kouga, this thing going on between us is too much for both of us to handle and I think you should go home to your wife and stay with her. Trust me on this, being with me will get you nowhere because all I can do is lead you on and I think I did that already.”

“Kagome, why are you doing this?!” He growled.

Kagome walked up to him and laid a hand on his shoulder. “I think we both knew it was coming. It was good while it lasted, right?” Kagome gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and proceeded past him to the door.

Kouga stood there shocked as he heard the door shut and he dropped the flowers to the polished wooden floor. “You’ll pay, Kagome.” He said menacingly.


Kagome drove to her house to get ready for her lunch with InuYasha. She looked at her watch and noticed she was already late. When she arrived home, Kagome saw InuYasha sitting on her front porch looking abosolutely delicious. He had on red and white button up and some blue jeans with red and white sneakers. His long silvery hair was in a low tail hair over his shoulders. He saw her car and sat upright. He walked over to the car with a full on smile.


“Ready for lunch.”

Kagome cringed. She was ready for lunch but wasn’t ready for the trouble.