InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Help from the demon of another era ❯ a new inu youkai? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Come on Kagome,” yelled Inuyasha waiting outside her window,
“I told you Inuyasha, I can't go back to the feudal era today,” said Kagome crossing her arms,
“But we've been waiting for you for a whole day now!” he yelled,
“I told you, I've got to meet my cousin today,” she repeated for the 5th time since Inuyasha had showed up.
“You're just slowing us down!” muttered Inuyasha to himself just loud enough for Kagome to hear,
“What was that?!” yelled Kagome,
“Nuthin!” he yelled back, “just that you're slowing us down!”
“If I slow you down, why don't you just search for the remaining gem shards without me!” Kagome yelled back,
“Maybe we will then!” Inuyasha yelled as he jumped down and ran for the well,
`Who needs her anyway!' He thought.
 
“Kagome! Come down and meet your cousin!” yelled Kiki, Kagome's mother.
Kagome walked down the stairs to see her mother standing beside a female dog demon.
“Hey Kagome,” said the demon smiling, “It's been awhile.”
“Misa? Is that you?” Kagome stumbled, looking at the demon. She was wearing short denim jeans and a pink singlet. Her long black hair ran down to her waist with two black furry ears on the top of her head.
“Oh don't just stand there! Come here!” Misa ran over to Kagome and gave her a big hug, “I missed you so much!”
“Ok…”
“Kagome, show Misa to your room,” said Kiki, “She's gonna stay there for a while until we get the spare room fixed up.”
“Ok.” Kagome said then picked up one of Misa's suitcases, “Let's go.”
 
“Stupid wench!” said Inuyasha leaning over the well the next morning, “Who needs her! I don't even care if she comes back or not!”
He signed;
`When is Kagome coming back?' he thought as he looked into the darkness of the well.
“What do we have here?” came a voice from behind him, “An insolent half-breed perhaps?”
“What do you want Sesshoumaru?!” yelled Inuyasha turning around with his hand ready to wield Tetsusaiga,
“I'm not here to pick a fight with you little brother,” said Sesshoumaru sniffing the air, “I'm just in search of someone of great importance.”
“Would I happen to know this someone?” asked Inuyasha,
“Nope.” Said his older brother turning around and started walking away. He suddenly stopped; Inuyasha could smell the familiar scent of Kagome climbing over the well and the scent of a demon on her skin.
“Kagome, are you alright?” asked Inuyasha running by her side,
“Of course I am,” said Kagome confused, “Why wouldn't I be?”
“Because you have the scent of another demon on you that's why!” growled Inuyasha.
Sesshoumaru scanned the area, she must be here, somewhere and close.
“But I'm perfectly fine.” Replied Kagome,
“Then why the hell do you have the scent of a demon on you!?” yelled Inuyasha.
“I don't know!” yelled Kagome, then pointing at Sesshoumaru, “What's he doing here?!”
“That's none of your business human!” said Sesshoumaru sharply,
“Lord Sesshoumaru, that's not a nice way to speak to a human.” Said a female voice from the side.
“Finally.” Muttered Sesshoumaru as the dog demon appeared from behind the trees.
“Who the hell are you!?” yelled Inuyasha at the demon in a short pink kimono.
“Misa.” Whispered Kagome,
“Wow you really look alike, you and your brother!” Misa exclaimed,
“Whatever, let's go.” Said Sesshoumaru walking away.
“Wait a second!” yelled Inuyasha, “Who the hell are you wench?!”
“Someone of great importance.” Said the demon smiling as she repeated Sesshoumaru's words, “Hey wait up for me lord Sesshoumaru!”
 
“You shouldn't compare me to that stupid half-breed.” Sesshoumaru said as he continued his walk,
“But you know something?” said Misa playfully, “I think you're a whole lot cuter!”
“Cuter?”
“Oh fine, more handsome!”
“Whatever.” Said Sesshoumaru continuing his walk,
“What do you want me to say, more seductive!?” she yelled then ran to catch up with him,
“You want me to be more seductive?” asked Sesshoumaru turning around to face her,
“I don't know, you think your tough enough?” Misa replied smiling.
Sesshoumaru leaned closer so that he was breathing in her ear,
“Think I'm seductive now?”
Misa got flustered in the face, her body heating up,
“You look hot, maybe we should loosen your kimono a bit,” said Sesshoumaru as he stood behind her, pulling her sleeve down from her shoulder, slowly, feeling her skin as he did so.
“I can't take this!” yelled Misa running off further down the track,
“And she said I wasn't tough enough.”
 
“Who the hell was that?” said Inuyasha as he and Kagome walked back to the village,
“I don't know.” Lied Kagome,
“I think you do.” Said Inuyasha stubbornly,
“Well I don't-Oww!” yelled Kagome as Inuyasha tripped her with his foot; she landed backwards on the dirt road,
“Inuyasha! Osuwarii!!!”
“Ow wench, what'd you do that for?!” yelled Inuyasha after he fell on Kagome, “What's wrong with you?!”
Kagome moaned in pain,
“Feh! I don't know what you're going on about!”
“Inuyasha?”
“What?!”
“You need to loose a few pounds, you know how much that hurts.”
“What?” Inuyasha looked down at the position that he laid on Kagome; his legs were around her, he was pressed against her chest.
“Sorry.” Kagome apologized standing up as Inuyasha got off her,
“What for?”
“For this,” she said as she started walking away, “Osuwarii!”
“Wench!” he yelled just before he came crashing down into the earth.
 
“I'm going to the hot springs for a bath.” Said Misa as she stood up from the rock beside the tree that her and Rin sat at,
“Why?” asked Sesshoumaru,
“Because.”
Because?”
“I need to.”
“Eh?”
“Oh shut up.”
“Take that back!”
“Make me mutt!”
“Mutt? Is that all you can think of?”
“What you think you can do better?!”
“Bitch.”
“Sesshoumaru,” said Misa sadly as she turned away from him, “I can't believe you just said that! I can understand you calling Jaken a bitch, sorry Jaken, but me! How cold can you get?”
“I didn't mean it.” Said Sesshoumaru putting his arms around her waist from behind, “I'm sorry.”
“No your not.” Misa argued,
“Yes I am.”
“Prove it pussy cat!”
“You're on kitty!”
“Meow!” Misa teased, flexing her hand like a cat,
Sesshoumaru started tickling her; they fell onto the grass, Misa beneath Sesshoumaru laughing between gasps for air.
“Come on Rin,” said Jaken taking the young girl's hand and leading her away from the two, “We should give them some privacy.”
“Lord Sesshoumaru! Stop! No! Hahaha! No! Stop! Lord Sesshoumaru!”
“Poor kitty, so helpless.” Sesshoumaru teased then stopped as Misa cupped his cheek with one hand, pulling his face down towards hers and slowly their lips met; both of their eyes closed as the kiss got more heated and passionate. Both of their lips slowly opened and Sesshoumaru took advantage of this; he opened his mouth a little more and sleekly his tongue entered her mouth, Misa was surprised by the sudden invasion but joined Sesshoumaru in tasting his mouth. Sesshoumaru explored all of her mouth and tasted every end of it. Sesshoumaru's hands ended up tangled in her hair, while her arms and hands found their way around his neck. Finally they broke apart from the lack of breath.
“Well that stopped you pussy cat,” giggled Misa.
 
“Lord Sesshoumaru?” asked Rin the next morning,
“What is it?” replied Sesshoumaru as he sat back down beside Misa's sleeping body,
“I'm bleeding.” She said shyly,
“Why, where?” he replied, as he rapped his arms around Misa,
“…Down…there.” Rin said shyly,
“Down where?”
“You know, down there.” Rin explained,
“Um…Misa wake up! Now! Wake up!” he shook Misa rapidly,
“What?!” Misa said as she woke up,
“Rin has a problem!” he quickly stood up and walked away from the two girls.
 
“Something is wrong with Rin isn't there?” asked Rin scared,
“Nothing is wrong with you Rin,” said Misa hugging the little girl, “I sometimes bleed down there too.”
“You do?”
“Yeah, it's called puberty.”
“Puberty?”
“Yep, it's when a young girl starts growing up and changes happen.”
“Is Rin going to get big lumps like you?”
“Um…not yet…”
“But why is Rin bleeding!?”
Sesshoumaru sat a few metres away, listening to the information Misa told Rin about Periods and puberty.
“I don't want a baby!!!” yelled Rin,
“You're not gonna have a baby.” Said Misa calmly,
“Then take the period away!” she continued yelling,
“I can't do that Rin.”
“But I don't want it!!!”
“Well you're gonna have to put up with it. Like most of us,” said Misa smiling, “Go help Jaken pick some berries or something, just be careful.”
“Ok…” said Rin as she ran off to find Jaken,
“Is that true?” asked Sesshoumaru,
“What's true?” asked Misa sitting down beside him,
“The whole periods, sex, babies thing?” he replied,
“Of course it is.” Said Misa,
“You know that soon she'll ask where babies come from,” Sesshoumaru pointed out,
“Well you can be the responsible adult and tell her the truth.” She replied, Sesshoumaru shivered at the thought of telling Rin where babies come from.
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I'm not getting anything.” Said Miroku for the 10th time,
“But I'm hungry!” sobbed Shippo,
“Well put up with it,” said Miroku swinging his fishing rod around, “I think you're the reason no fish are biting.”
“Take that back Miroku!”
“Shippo, maybe you can find some fish on the side over there.” Said Sango pointing in the direction. She sat beside Miroku on the boulder beside the river, the sun shining through the trees. She looked up at him and smiled,
`You gotta admit, he is kinda cute when he's not purving on girls' she thought bravely.
Miroku broke their gaze at each other as he turned to look at Kagome and Inuyasha playing in the water; he splashed her a few times, the water droplets shining in the sun.
“Yay! I got one! I got one!” exclaimed Shippo holding out a trout to Kagome,
“Very good Shippo!” she replied, “See if you can catch enough for all of us, I don't think Miroku is gonna catch a fish.”
“You bet!” said Shippo hopping off to the side again to wait for another fish to swim by.
“Hey!” Kagome exclaimed as Inuyasha splashed more water at her. Sango admired the way Inuyasha and Kagome were always by each others side, she wondered if anything more would happen between her and Miroku.
`Nope, he's too busy being a pervert.' She thought sadly,
“Why the sad face Sango?” Miroku's voice piercing through her thoughts,
“Um…nothing!” she replied smiling,
“Are you sure? Is something bothering you?” Miroku asked
“No! It's nothing.” Sango continued, “I was just thinking that's all.”
“About what?” asked Miroku,
“About if you were ever gonna stop asking questions!” she was starting to get pissed off at him for all the questions, `nice move, idiot!'
“Ok, ok.” Said Miroku,
“I'm sorry Miroku,” said Sango, then putting her arms around his waist, “But thanks for worrying anyway!”
“O…k…” said Miroku confused, “Did I miss something here?”
“Nope, I just feel like hugging you today!” exclaimed Sango, `Now these are nice moves!'
“Well in that case then,” said Miroku groping her ass,
“Miroku! You just had to go and ruin the moment!” yelled Sango, whacking him over the head.
“What the?” said Inuyasha looking up at the two, Kagome and Shippo staring at them also,
“Sorry Sango, I thought when you said hug, you were inviting me to something,” said Miroku smiling,
“Well I guess that's just like you then!!!” yelled Sango standing up and walking to another side of the river, “Baka Hentai!”
“Nice move Miroku, she's really gonna want to bare your children now!” teased Shippo,
“Not like she would bare yours either!” grumbled Miroku,
“No way you Baka!” yelled Shippo.
“That's enough you two!” Kagome yelled at the both of them.