InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Help from the demon of another era ❯ Truth or Dare... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“This is all your fault Inuyasha.” Hissed Kagome as they all sat down in the main room of Sesshoumaru's castle,
“What did I do wrong?” he asked dumbstruck,
“You agreed to the game!”
“What's so bad about the game anyway?” he asked again,
“It's not the game, it's the people playing the game,” said Kagome, “Misa can think of the most embarrassing things to do.”
“Feh. I'm not scared.”
“You will be after the game.”
“Feh!”
“Now are you guys ready?” said Misa as Sesshoumaru helped her to sit down in the circle; everyone nodding, “Good. Now Inuyasha; Truth or dare?”
“Um.” Started Inuyasha looking at Kagome for help,
“Don't pick dare.” She said, “But then again, truth is just as bad.”
“Um.” He thought aloud, “Truth.”
“Okay, tell me then,” started Misa, “If you could spend the rest of your life with one of the girls in this room, which would it be? Now you must be honest.”
“What kind of question is that!?” yelled Inuyasha standing up, “I'm not going to answer that!”
“It's either that or you kiss Miroku.” Said Misa smirking,
“Fine then, I'd pick Kagome,” he said crossing his arms and sitting down, “Only because Sango is taken by Miroku, Rin is way too young and Misa is taken by my brother; so Kagome is the only one left.”
“It's nice to know I'm loved!” said Kagome turning away from him with her arms crossed,
“Now it's your turn Inuyasha.” Said Misa.
“Fine,” said Inuyasha, “I choose Sango.”
“What? Why me?” asked Sango, “Fine I choose dare.”
“Okay then,” said Inuyasha thinking, “I dare you to kiss Miroku.”
“What?!” yelled Sango,
“This will be fun.” Whispered Miroku before being slapped unconscious by Sango,
“If I have to kiss him, I'd rather him not to be awake.” Said Sango as she quickly leaned over his body and kissed him on the cheek.
“Not there.” Pointed out Inuyasha,
“What?!” yelled Sango, “That was still a kiss!”
“So. You have to kiss him on the lips.” Said Inuyasha. He was starting to like this game, “Or you would rather kiss him in a more disgusting place?”
Sango growled at him then leaned over again and bent down to kiss Miroku on the lips. At the same time, Miroku opened his eyes as he awoke.
“Done!” she yelled back at Inuyasha to see him laughing at her, “What's with you-”
She quickly glanced back at Miroku to see him lying there with a dreamily smile on his face.
“What?!” she yelled as she slapped him unconscious again.
“Now,” she said as she calmed down, “Kagome, truth or dare?”
“Hmm…I choose dare.” Replied Kagome,
“Okay then, its payback time,” she smiled at Inuyasha, “I dare you to kiss Inuyasha on the lips, but not just any kind of kiss.”
“What?! No way!” yelled Kagome,
“Unless you'd rather kiss Miroku?” asked Sango as he gained consciousness,
“What? More kisses for me?” he said dreamily, “This must be my lucky day.”
“Fine.” Said Kagome, “Inuyasha come here.”
“No way.” Said Inuyasha backing away from her,
“Come here!” she started to raise her voice,
“What does she mean by not just any kind of kiss?” he asked as he started to become scared,
“I'll show you once you come here!” yelled Kagome,
“This is gonna be good.” Said Misa as she cuddled up to Sesshoumaru,
“Fine!” said Inuyasha as he walked over to Kagome,
“Now just…Stay still and close your eyes.” She said quickly. Kagome leaned up to his face and pressed her lips to his. Inuyasha kept his eyes shut as he was told but then opened them as he gasped. He wrapped his arms around her, how could he resist her? Kagome gasped as his lip nibbled at her bottom lip. He used it to his advantage and slipped his tongue past her lips, she responded and the tongue war began.
Kagome quickly realized what was happening and released her grip on him as she stood back; Inuyasha blushing.
“Great.” Sulked Miroku, “She gave him a way better kiss then you did.”
“Shut up Miroku.” Said Sango turning away as she blushed,
“So that's what she meant.” Whispered Inuyasha,
Kagome sat back down blushing and stared at Sesshoumaru, “Truth or Dare?”
“This Sesshoumaru is not afraid of anything.” Stated Sesshoumaru, “Dare.”
“Good.” Said Kagome, “I dare you to let Misa give you a lap dance.”
“No!” yelled Misa,
“A what?” asked Sesshoumaru,
“A lap dance.” Said Kagome, “Just sit back and let Misa show you.”
“I need music to do it.” Said Misa, “So I guess you'll have to do something else.”
“Actually.” Said Kagome reaching into her bag and pulling out a portable CD player, “I think this will help.”
“What are the chances?” said Misa to herself as Kagome turned on the music.
Misa stood up, but almost fell due to the weight of her stomach,
“I think this won't be a good idea, Kagome.” She said as she rubbed her stomach, “I'm pregnant so I can't do it.”
“Fine but when those kids are born.” Started Kagome,
“I know,” said Misa, “There will be one hell of a party in the bedroom, okay?”
“Monk!” said Sesshoumaru, “Truth or dare?”
“Truth.” Said Miroku thinking about how everyone had chosen dare and it had only led to something embarrassing.
“If you had one day to live, what would you do?” asked Sesshoumaru, remembering how he had been asked that question many times,
“I would probably spend the day with my friends and loved ones,” said Miroku thinking hard. What would happen if they didn't defeat Naraku and he was about to be engulfed by his own wind tunnel, “I'd tell Sango that I love her and that I never meant to make her sad whenever I ask another women to bear my child.”
“Miroku.” Whispered Sango as she blushed.
“Well now that that's over!” interrupted Inuyasha as he stood up, “Now Misa as you promised.”
“Ok,” said Misa as she and Sesshoumaru stood up, “So what do you want me to do?”
“Since you can teleport,” said Inuyasha, “We need you to teleport us into Naraku's castle.”
“Are you insane?!” yelled Sesshoumaru as he stood in front of Misa,
“Maybe he is,” said Misa silently and calmly, “But I think I would like to help.”
“Good.” Smirked Inuyasha,
“No way!” said Sesshoumaru,
“My dear lord Sesshoumaru,” said Misa as she hugged him, “I am willing to help your brother and his friends.”
“In that condition, not a chance!” said Sesshoumaru; Inuyasha stared at him, when had his brother ever become so worried about someone else?
“Well I want to help!” pleaded Misa,
“No.” Sesshoumaru answered back,
“Awe please!” she begged, “How about we go there and I teleport them and we straight away come back?”
“No.”
“But all I have to do is drop them off, no sweat.” She said, “That's all and I won't even get hurt.”
“well.” Started Sesshoumaru,
“Oh thank you!” exclaimed Misa leaning on her toes and kissing him on the cheek,
“But I didn't even say-” said Sesshoumaru,
“So when are we going?” asked Misa,
“As soon as possible.” Said Kagome,
“As soon as you get your rest.” Said Sesshoumaru to Misa, he really didn't like this idea.
“Ok.” Said Misa, “Kagome, Inuyasha would you and your friends like to stay for the night?”
“Are you sure?” asked Kagome eyeing Sesshoumaru,
“I'm sure my lord would be more then happy,” said Misa, Sesshoumaru just `hmph!'And walked away.
“I take that he is more then happy.” Said Miroku,
“Rin!” yelled Misa, the small girl running towards them with Shippo running behind her, “Please show your uncle Inuyasha and his friends to the guest rooms.”
“Ok!” exclaimed Rin as she took Inuyasha's hand and dragged him away with the others following behind him.
Misa smiled then headed for her dear lord.
 
 
 
 
 
“Are you ready Misa?” asked Kagome the next morning,
“Just a moment.” Replied Misa as she packed some more food into her back pack,
“Don't you think that's a bit too much food?” asked Kagome,
“Hey I'm a pregnant women I need it,” exclaimed Misa, “You're just lucky I haven't had mood swings yet.”
“You're right.” Said Kagome,
“Are you done yet?” asked Sango walking into the bedroom,
“Almost.” Replied the two cousins,
“You better be, Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru have already started fighting.”
“What's wrong this time?” asked Kagome,
“Sesshoumaru is pissed that Inuyasha made you come along.” Replied Sango,
“How stupid.” Said Kagome quietly,
“How sweet!” exclaimed Misa, “I mean, I'll go fix it.”
 
Inuyasha ran through the trees beside his brother with Kagome on his back, Misa on Sesshoumaru's back and Sango, Miroku, Shippo on Kirara.
“Do you even know where we're going?” yelled Misa,
“We can smell Naraku's scent somewhere to the east.” Replied Inuyasha referring to him and his brother,
“When can we take a break?” asked Misa, “I'm starting to get sick.”
Sesshoumaru immediately stopped and helped Misa off his back.
“Why are we stopping?!” asked Inuyasha,
“We need a rest.” Said Kagome as she sat down beside Misa,
“Fine you've got half an hour but that's all!” said Inuyasha,
“Good.” Exclaimed Misa, then she looked through her bag while humming a tune,
“Hungry already?” asked Sango sitting down beside the girls,
“Yep.” Exclaimed Misa as she pulled out a chocolate bar “Would you like one?”
“No thanks.” Replied Sango.
Misa bit into her chocolate then stopped as she sniffed the air, Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha did the same,
“It's that stupid wolf again!” yelled Inuyasha just as a whirl wind appeared,
“Hey Kagome.” Said Kouga cheerfully,
“Uh. Hi Kouga.” Said Kagome,
“What's this? Another stupid dog demon?” asked Kouga before Inuyasha could say anything, pointing at Misa, “And I thought 2 were enough.”
“Don't you dare call me stupid!” yelled Misa as she stood up and made for Kouga, Kagome and Sango holding her in place.
“Looks like you could go on a diet.” Teased Kouga,
“That's it!” yelled Misa as she started to transform into her full demon form,
“You probably should do something.” Said Inuyasha as he sat down to watch the group,
Sesshoumaru quickly ran over to Misa before she transformed and kissed her full on the lips, Misa melted into the kiss and released her hands from Kagome and Sango's grip and place them on his shoulders.
“Feh.” Said Inuyasha acting as though he was gonna be sick, Kagome quickly put her hands over Shippo's eyes. Miroku and Sango slightly looked at each other then turned away blushing, Kouga just snorted at the two.
“Are you done yet?” asked Shippo with his eyes shut,
“Stupid wolf.” Whispered Misa as she released her grip on Sesshoumaru.
“What do you want anyway?” asked Inuyasha,
“Well I smelt my woman in the area so I decided to come see her.” Replied Kouga, “Not like you needed to know.”
“That's very nice Kouga.” Smiled Kagome, “But shouldn't you be worrying about Ayame?”
“Feh!” interrupted Inuyasha, “Are you sure that's the only reason you're here?”
“If you must know, I thought I could smell Naraku's scent ok.” Said Kouga seriously, “I thought if I could find him, I could avenge my fallen wolf tribe brothers.”
“By yourself?” laughed Inuyasha, “You're not that good wolf boy.”
“Are you saying your better?” asked Kouga, “Look how many people you need to help you.”
“I'll make you pay!” yelled Inuyasha leaping forward,
“Inuyasha!” yelled Kagome, “Sit!”
“Bitch!” yelled Inuyasha as he fell into the ground.
“Thanks Kagome I owe you one.” Complimented Kouga,
“Good,” said Kagome, “You can help us.”
“What!?” yelled Inuyasha as he stood up,
“Sure thing, anything for my women.” Said Kouga,
“What?! Now way!” yelled Inuyasha,
“Inuyasha, we need as many people as we can get,” said Kagome, “We don't know if we have enough power to defeat Naraku.”
“Fine.” Said Inuyasha angrily, “Let's go, breaks over.”
Kagome hopped on his back, Misa on Sesshoumaru's, Sango, Miroku and Shippo on Kirara and Kouga running beside them.
 
“Is this it?” asked Misa as they came to a castle on top of a hill,
“I guess so.” Said Kagome,
“Don't look like much to me.” Said Kouga,
“Let's hurry this up.” Said Inuyasha.
Sesshoumaru helped Misa off his back,
“So who's first?” asked Misa,
“I think Inuyasha, Kouga or Sesshoumaru should.” Said Sango,
“Alright come here boys.” Said Misa as she held out her hands; Inuyasha gladly took his sister in law's hand as Kouga took the other. Sesshoumaru stood in front of her and leaned forward and kissed her; as straight as he did, they vanished in a puff of pink smoke.
“That's so cool!” exclaimed Shippo, Misa reappearing in the smoke,
“Who's next?”
“I'll go.” Said Sango taking her hand; Misa placed her hand on Kirara's head and vanished.
“Are you sure you want to go through with this Shippo?” asked Kagome,
“Yes,” exclaimed Shippo, “And there's nothing you can do to keep me back.”
“Well look whose acting tough.” Said a voice from behind them.
“Kanna!” yelled Miroku at the girl in white with her mirror in her hand,
“I have strict orders to make sure you don't get through the barrier.” She said back at him; Misa reappeared out of the smoke.
“Kagome! You and Shippo get inside,” yelled Miroku, “I'll take care of the little brat.”
“Ok.” Said Kagome as she ran over to Misa, “Be careful Miroku!”
“You too.” Said Miroku as they disappeared.