InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Affection ❯ Holy Bleep! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's chapter 3! Let the Comedy commerce! It's just beginning to get funny now, if you like this, I know you'll like the rest!

Chapter 3: Holy Bleep!


Inuyasha and Kagome sat through class, listening to another one of the teacher's lectures about microscopes. Inuyasha sat there, looking bored as usual and chewing on the end of his pencil.

Sango sat in her desk quietly and read through her book, looking at all of the pictures of the microscopes and taking notes as she did so.

Soon after, there was a short break. Everyone got up and exited the classroom. Inuyasha walked out of the door and headed down the hall. He had no idea what he was doing, and Kagome and Sango were no where to be seen.

Suddenly, Inuyasha had a strange sensation. He had to go to the bathroom. He looked around to find a door or some other helpful thing or person.

"Are you all right?" A young boy asked. It was Hojo.

"Eh.." Inuyasha looked at the boy. "Do you know where....the bathroom is?"

"Sure." Hojo smiled. "Just go down the hall and take a le-"

By the time Hojo finished his sentence, Inuyasha had taken off down the hallway.

"He must have really had to go." Hojo said to himself, looking a bit confused. ** I hope he remembers that it's the left and not the right. ** Hojo thought to himself.

Inuyasha came to the turn in the hall way. He saw a couple of water fountains and two doors, one to the right and one to the left. Inuyasha gazed from one door to the other suspiciously.

"Now, which one did he say it was?" Inuyasha asked to himself.

He continued to look from right to left in a confused manner. He looked from door to door seeming still confused. When he gazed over to the right door he saw a young man in a blue uniform walk into the door. Inuyasha assumed that the man knew where he was going so Inuyasha followed him into the bathroom. Inuyasha walked past the youth, who seemed to be occupying the mirror.

Inuyasha walked into the stall and found it looked rather nice compared to any of the other bathrooms he's been in. Inuyasha proceeded to do his business.

Nozomi walked into the bathroom and walked over to the mirror and proceeded to wash her hands. Suddenly, her pen fell from her purse and clacked against the floor and bounced slightly under the stall.

"Ooh." She groaned, seeming slightly annoyed.

She bent down to grab her pen. Her eyes shot across to the blue pants that had been dropped down. Her eyes grew as big as paper plates when she saw that the figure was standing up and not sitting down, like the normal girl. She quickly reached over and snatched the pen from where it was and shoved it in her purse, still staring at the suspicious pair of legs.

Nozomi quickly backed up, almost falling backwards.

**What in the-** Nozomi thought, her eyes still as big as ever. She rose up and ran out into the hall, looking surprised. She ran into Sango.

"Hey," Sango said, seeming concerned at her friend's expression. "Are you all right Nozomi?"

"Uh...Sango...Have you been in the bathroom lately?" Nozomi asked, her eyes still big.

"No, why?" Sango asked.

They both could hear a couple of ear splitting screams. They turned their heads quickly and saw Inuyasha running out of the bathroom in freight. Two girls were running after him and yelling, flailing their arms. One hit him with her purse and the other threw a roll of toilet paper at him.

"OW! HEY!" Inuyasha screamed.

"Perv!" One of the girls shouted.

"What kind of freak goes in the girl's bathroom!?" The other yelled.

"But there was..."

"INUYASHA!!" Sango said in surprise.

"Inu...Yasha..?" Nozomi was surprised as well.

They both stared at the boy with wide eyes. Nozomi's gaze went to Inuyasha's shoe which had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of it, trailing off behind.

"Inuyasha." Sango said nervously.

"What!?!" Inuyasha shouted.

"You have toilet paper stuck to your shoe." Nozomi pointed down at his shoe.

Inuyasha made an annoyed face and stared at the toilet paper. He let out a low growl and kicked his foot up and ripped it off. He crumpled it up and stomped over to the trash can and slammed it in the bin.

He stomped back over to the group of girls. Today was not his day.

"What...but...I saw a guy go in there. I swear!!" Inuyasha told them. " I was walking to the bathroom and I wasn't sure so I waited to see who went into which one and a guy went into that door."

"Maybe he got confused." Sango told him. "Was he there when you left?"

"I don't know. I was being beat to death." Inuyasha said, agitated by her words.

"Well, it could have been Jakotsu." Nozomi said.

"Who?" Inuyasha questioned.

"Well, there's this guy, right? His name is Jakotsu. He doesn't have many friends and he doesn't like women at all, though he wears makeup and a butterfly hairpin." Sango said. "He's not very friendly, unless your a guy...He's just weird..."

"I'll keep that in mind." Inuyasha said, raising an eyebrow.

"That's probably who you saw in the bathroom." Nozomi told him. "What a freak."

"I'll remember the left and not right next time." Inuyasha muttered to himself.

"Huh?" Sango questioned.

"Nothing.."

"I wonder where Kagome and Yukina are." Sango said to no one in particular as she glanced down the hall, looking for the other two girls.

"Who knows." Nozomi said. "They probably headed back to class, as I was about to do."

With that as her final words, Nozomi turned and walked back to class. Sango turned half way and then spun back around to look at Inuyasha.

"Coming, Inuyasha?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." Inuyasha huffed as he plodded down the hallway following Sango and Nozomi back to class once again.

In the classroom, a few of the students had returned and they were standing around or sitting at desks talking to one another. The bell rang once again as the last of the students attempted to run into the classroom before the teacher made their way in. Everyone took their seats and the class was about to resume.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Here's chapter 3! Tell me what you think! Was it funny? Was it stupid? Should I continue? Should I stop? Just leave something for a review! Anything!!