InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ High School Musical ❯ The Start of Something New ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Satart Of Something New




'' He fakes to the left.....shoots and SCORE!''

''Good job Inuyasha, you'll do good in our champion game next week.'' A very proud father began to restle his young son, but this was soon ended when an anxious and upset women walked into the basket ball room.

'' we fly all the way out to America and all u guyz want to do is play basket ball.' she said. She looked at the 2 men in front of her and said with a smile,'' come on Inuyasha seshumaru is gonna take u to the new years party.''

'' U mean that kid party!?!?!.'' said the annoyed young teen as he walked out of the court.

'' come on, we're gonna be late for our party too.'' said mrs. taishio with a smile. she turned around to leave and said " rember coat and tie," she stopped sniffed the air and stated, " a shower wouldn't hurt either" with that said mr. taishio followed his wife out the door.




" Kagome there u are!!" a relieved mother sat down next to her daughter who appered to be reading 'the girl who owned a city'. "Come on u have to get your head out of that book." seeing that her daughter was paying very little attenyion to her she had an i dea. " i have a great idea kagome, why don't u go to the party over in the kids lobby."

This deffenitly caught kagome's attention. "mom are u serious, i am 4 chapters away from the end of this book!!" kagome gave a pleading look.

"kagome.... all u have been doing is reading this book, u can read it on the plane tomorrow. Won't it be great a new home and u finished another book!!" this only got kagome even sadder, she deffenitly wasn't looking forward to moving to Japan, but at least no one would know she was a total smarty pants. " i already picked out your outfit!!!" said kagomes mom trying to pull back that smile she loved on her daughter.

"Fine, only for u mom." kagome pulled together the best smile she could as she folowed her mom into their room.



LATER AT THE PARTY!!!!
( inuyasha's thoughts+ narator)

' man it's packed' thought inuyasha as he walked into the lobby. Inuyasha pushed through the crowd and stopped when he noticed a young girl with long, slightly curled black hair sitting and reading a book. 'that's weird.' inuyasha studied her more, she was wearing a blue sweater, light blue jeans maching high heels and she had chocolate brown eyes. ' why is a girl like her reading a book in a place like this.' Inuyasha looked away and decided to push her out of his mind.' she's probably seeing some one, wait no, don't think like that.' inyasha shook his haed and began to walk towards the door.....

(kagome's thought, +narator)

Kagome went into the lobby, she noticed a small stage and people singing karyoke.' wow it's crowded in here but i gotta get this over with.' kagome took a deep breath and walked in. Kids were screaming and yelling in excitement. ' jeez, i better find somewhere to sit.' not to kagome's suprize all the seats were empty, all the kids were crowded by the exits and the stage. " ok, where was i.." kagome flipped open her book and began to read. she felt uncomfortable though, like someone was watching her. kagome looked up only to see a pair of godlen eyes look away. 'who is he?' she looked at him from head to toe.'let's see basket ball sneakers, loose jeans, dress but not too dressy shirt, and....' she stopped and gasped as she looked at his head. 'dog ears!!! they adoriable....is hee a demon?? it would also explain his silver hair.' kagome had been to lost in her thoughts to notice that a spot light was on her and someone was walking over to her.....


(inuyasha)

' good i'm almost out' inuyasha was still trying to push through the crowd. inuyasha suddenly stopped because there was a light glaring in his eyes. 'what the-'

"hey, hey, hey!!! it looks like we have a singer!!!" suddenly a man walked up to inuyasha with a fake smile and grabbed his arm.

"hey let go of me!!!" yelled inuyasha in protest."i'm not a singer!!! so let me go!!!"

"come on kid just get it over with!" yelled the man back, but inuyasha wasn't giving in that easily."where do u live kid?" the man asked annoyed.

"Tokyo, Japan but that has nothing to do with this!!" inuyasha yelled while being pushed on stage.

(kagome)

" hey there what's ur name?" said a man dressed in formal atire.

"ummm...it's kagome." kagome began to feel nervous because the crowd she was avoiding was surronding her now.

"well kagome, today's your lucky day.... do u know why??" asked the man, even kagome knew he was trying hard to make this exciting.

" because it's new years eve???" asked kagome suspiciously.

"nope young lady, u get to sing a duet!!!" ok this guy was deffently living off of too much coffee. "come on kagz, but down the book, put on a smile and grab a mic.!!!!"

"NO, sir please i can't sing....uhh... my throat... i have throat problems, ya, so i can't sing!!!!" kagome tried to think of a better excuse but by the time she had thought it she was on stage standing next to the boy wth the golden eyes.



inuyasha

' it's that girl!" inuyasha watched as she suffered the same fate as he did. She was forcefully pushed onto the stage right next to him. 'she looks so nervous, i hope she doesn't throw up.' inuyasha shook his head to get ridd of the thought.