InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Letter of Recomendation ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
My life, well that's something you could write a children's book on.

You know I probably would be sitting here with my tissue box and chocolates, occasionally sniffing and throwing random objects at my TV if it were not for those DA**ED (i'm trying to stop swearing so much) therapists.

So I guess I'll just give you the short form of my life.

I honestly don't have much to complain about, though I do it almost every day.

I work with a lot of people, nice but, probably not really fit for the kind of material we have to do. They probably should have been something more simple, like farmers, no offence to farmers, but what they do and what we do are totally different things.

So here I am, kicking down the door to one of the biggest leaders of the Mafia's house, and my partner's over there having an anxiety attack. I thought he was dependable, so did everyone else, that's why he's here.

He could totally talk the talk, but when it came down to it, he REALLY couldn't walk the walk.

So I take all them out by myself, *and an assistant which will be mentioned later*, while he's curled up in a ball crying. And I feel bad for the guy, really I do, he's someone who probably should have been a Therapist, or a Flower Arranger, not apart of the CIA Head Swat Team.

But really whose to say?

I guess that's what I do for a living. I'm the person you see in a movie that's there, kick's the bad guys butt, goes home. The only thing that's missing from this Hollywood Fairytale is the social life... which I choose not to participate in.

Like I really could if I wanted to anyway. Even if I did go to hangout, I couldn't talk to anyone or show my true features, let alone see anyone again that I "met".

And don't even think about considering "Love" an option.

But, back to reality...

My name's Kagome H.
Or Kag,
Or H
Or K.
Or whatever the heck you want to call me, believe me, I've heard quite a few "colorful" names.

And why I am explaining this to you while I am being attacked by the Mafia, I have absolutely no Idea.

____________________________________________________________ _________

well, that was it!
tell me watcha ya think!

*spongebob's on yayayayaya!!*
next chapter will tell you about all of her previous Partners*
Converting /tmp/phpbmkJqC to /dev/stdout