InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Past Partners ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Here's the next Chappie!!!
WOOO HOOO!
_________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

I know I have this really bad reputation of Partners, but really it's NOT MY fault, it's... Johnny's... whoever the Heck Johny is...

Anyways:
Here's a very short list of my partners:

Name:Kanna Misoki
Started:Feburary 13, 1982
Event that led to Quit/Fireing:

It was our latests objective; Retrieve The Mashboi's from their home safely before Hiduku and His men did.

It was quiet in the huge mansion, You could barely hear the breathes that were taken, then all of a sudden,

"O MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!"

I heard the scream, I turned to look back at my partner, and what did she have out?!!!! Her Gosh Darn MIRROR!!!!!!!!

"Kaggie!!!!!!!! I have a ZIT!!!!!!!"

Yes, I'll admit, it was noticeable, it was kinda ugly, BUT WAS IT WORTH BLOWING OUR COVER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!?!?!?!?!

Thankfully the Mashboi Family was in the room next door, or we would have crashed and burned.

Quit/Fired: Feburary 13, 1892


Name: Kouga Fleming
Started:March 14, 1984
Event that led to Quit/Fireing:


"Get off my Woman!"

"Kouga, get a life. He's handing me the report... you know, the one that explains what assignments we have to do today... Ringin' any Bells? And WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING ME YOUR WOMAN?????!!!!!!!"

"Don't worry sweetcheeks, you will be soon."

"Oh, gross me out. I just had lunch okay."

"But my Love, you're looking rather thin."

"I'm not anerexic, I just have to look at your face every day."

"What was that my sweet?"

"Never mind."

"That's it we shall be wed tommor..."

I'm sorry, but after a week of listenng to that annoying wolf for a whole month is just way too much... so I "accidentally" knocked him out... on accident... that's the key word here, because if anyone asks it was an "accident"...that's what keeps us out of a Lawsuit.

He was "let go" that day after he regained consiouceness.

Quit/Fired: April 14, 1984


Name:Kagura Hideki
Started:June 26, 1989
Event that led to Quit/Fireing:

Now this one, I actually liked. She was one of the first that actually was my friend. We used to hang out together, share stories and gossip, watch movies, just hang out and have fun...

But then we got the Assignment that changed it all...

Damian came over to us, like usual and set the papers down on the desk. Kagura walked over and opened the file. I could tell that she was just breifely scanning it whejn I heard her gasp. She droppe dthe file and ran out of the Conference Room. I pulled back my chair and ran after her.

"Kagura, what's wrong?!" I asked her. It was then I noticed that she still had one paper from the report clutched in her hand. She gave it to me and slumped to floor, to which I would soon follow.

"How much time do you think we." She asked me in shaky voice.

"Probaby a few hours, 4 at the most.", I replied in the same voice. And we just stayed like that... the peice of paper still clutched in my hand.

We got in the cab the CIA had arranged for us to use, and the whole time, we sat on opposite ends, staring out the window. Not a word was said among us.

A shadowy figure stepped up to the door, once the cab had stopped. It had long black hair like midnight, and then it spoke in a deep voice...

"Get out, We've been expecting you."

Kagura started to get out, and I was just opening the door when it said, "Not you. He just wants Kagura, and only Kagura."

"If she goes, then I go." I stubbornly replied.

"Kagome no! Stay here!" She yelled from the other side of the cab. At that moment there was a flash of thunder, then the rain started to pour.

"Don't even waste your breathe saying that Kagura 'cause you know me, and there is NO CHANCE that I'M GOING TO "STAY HERE"!!!!!" I yelled over a particularly loud strike of thunder boomed.

"You will stay here." Mr. Creepy said as a flash of lighting was seen that aluminated his face. His vicuos smile showing through.

"NOOO!" I said and with a mad dash, I wipped open the door and tried to run to the other side to stand with Kagura.

A shot was heard, and all I say was Black and Red.

I heard my name being called repeatedly by Kagura, while I sunk to the ground. I heard as the man dragged her away most likely to her doom. And I couldn't do anything to stop it.

I tried as hard as I could to stay conscious, but the pain, it was so bad.

The last I said that night was...

"Naraku."

He was the one we were after... he was the one who summoned for Kagura, and I'm almost positive he was the one who fired the bullet into my back.
Quit/Fired: *exception: taken (has not been found or sited)* November 5, 1989


Name:Ayame
Started:December 19, 1989
Event that led to Quit/Fireing:

The Agency hired her right after Kagura's disaperrance... I think it was an attempt to get us all back into focus... but the truth was, the Agency would never be the same. She had become such a pleasure to everyone, and now she was gone. And now the Agency was trying to replace her with someone completely different!!!!!

Don't get me wrong! Ayame was a really nice person, but once again she was one of those people who should have been a Pep Talk Rally Spokesmen/ Woman not an Agent.

But oh well, she quit right after taking the job, actually a week after.

You she, she kept ratting out her identy to every guy she saw by giving them her number & name. Ya, real smooth.

Quit/Fired:December 29, 1989

Well, there were a few stories of my previous partners... all very unique, some annoying, some arrogant, and some just plain stupid...

But my present partner... oh now he's a handful... why he EVER thought of joining the CIA, is way beyond me, let alone actually joining it! He just so... NICE.... and he couldn't take a hint if it was the Apocalips!!!

His name... Hojo...

__________________________________________________________ ______________________
there's a tad bit of past for ya,
and don't worry,
the naraku thing will come up again,
and now it will gon into the beggining chapter and it will be in present tense

a preveiw for the next chapter is:
Kagome and Hojo have just been assigned to capture one of the Leaders of the Maffia... oh boy... poor Hojo, eh, he had it coming
Converting /tmp/php6XmODe to /dev/stdout