InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Mista Moshi Ya'll ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello again!
Please, please, please send me reveiws!!!
Tank you, tank you.
__________________________________________________________________ _______________________________


"Kagome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard my name being called again!

"What Hojo?" I asked impatiently. Could he not take the hint that I was really, REALLY not in the mood for his pestering, or was he just blind.

"So, what do you think of our new partner?" He said while flicking his eyebrows up suggestively.

"I think I've had enough of you both to last me a loong time thanx, so I'll just be going n..."

"I think she's great! She's so sensitive, and caring, and beautiful!!!" He said, as he contunued to ramble on and on and on.

"That's great. Why don't you go tell someone who's actually going to listen, like your therapist." I said hotly. Maybe I was a little rough, but this guy was thouroly ticking me off. All I wanted to do, was just go home, get onto my nice comfy bed, and take a refreshing nap, but NO!

But it's all good.I would get my nap eventually...

It was kinda funny, cause here Kikyo and I were, storming away in the exact opposite directions, when we both seemed to realize at the same time, where were we storming off to... I mean, we were in the middle of a desert. No people, no land, no commmunication, no food no water, no shelter.

So we both came sauntering back to the place we had just stormed off from.

"So ladies, finally decided to join us?" I heard a voice say, but then I saw a sleek limosine pull up out of nowhere.

"Mr. Moshi!" I said while running up to him.

"Well, my, my, my. Have you grown up little squirt."

"Ya, well, you've been gone a long time huh."

"Yes, I know.... but don't worry... Miroku's still here."

Really?"

"Ya, I know, I'm in shock too." We both started to crack up. Mr. Moshi used to be the boss of Keada, and he used to be friends with my late Grandfather, allthough, he was just a child at the time. But there's a secret to Mister Moshi that not a lot of people know. And by the way he talks, and dresses, and hides he demonic features, you probably would have never known... but he's a Demon.

He used to come over to my house when my family was still around. He'd bring his adopted son Miroku over to play with me. It was soooo much fun. Then Mister Moshi would come over and play Hide and Seek with us, along with other games. But the most fun thing about Mister Moshi was the way he picked us up and fly us around in the air.

He could certainly bring a smile to your face... but ever since... the Incident... I haven't seen him until now. And it was soooo good to see him.

"So how are you doing?" He asked as we climbed into his awaiting limoisine while Hojo and Kikyo followed and closed the door.

"Okay, and yourself?"

"Alright, but I sent for you three to come here for a very important reason... One of the leaders of The Hijuki Mafia has grown increasinly strong. My son and I have tried to stop it, but without sucess... I called you here because of your skills... you three will surround his home undetected, break through his forces, and capture him alive and bring him back here. Miroku will explain everything once we reach Homebase."

The three of us simply nodded our heads.

Once we reached "Homebase" you could immediatly tell the change in senery. It was no longer a barren wasteland, but a thriving Industrial Port... but the stenches of the machines were awful. I was about to comment on them when I heard...

"I like Big Butts and i cannot lie..." I wipped my head head around and automatically started to sing,

"You other brothers can't deny,"

And we both started to say

"And if you like (I say it this way) Fish an' Chips, and all da Cribs, then lemme hear you say, Oh yeaur."

"Miroku!!!!!" I squeled as I hugged my rapping partner.

"Kagome!" He said back as he hugged me.

"Long time no see!" He said while letting me go.

"Yes, yes too long too long." I was soooooo happy to see him!

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm the technicians and Gadgets Manager and Engineer for Homebase!"

"Awesome man!" But befor eI could say anything else, a slap was heard... and Kikyo's voice rang throughout the room...

"You HENTAI!!!!!!!" She screamed, and I couldn't help but laugh as she spun around and stormed off while making sure to give us a nice veiw of butt... ya she seemed reeaaal ma, NOT!

"But Kagome, we have to talk about your guys's upcoming assignment..."

And so here I am, standing outside his house, kicking down the door, while Hojo is having an anxiety attack... and where's Kikyo? Oh yeah, She's over there FLIRTING WITH THE GATE GAURD!!!!

But, everything happens for a reason, and i guess I was just about to find mine.......

______________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Sorry everybody that InuYasha isn't in it yet, but he will be in it next chappie!!!!!
WOOP WOOP!!!!


Converting /tmp/phpgNoHHT to /dev/stdout