InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Mid-Morning Blues ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Thanx to those of you that reviewed!!!

Others, please do so.

Sorry for those who wanted a ks, but I saw the movie "Hitch" and I thought it would be funny for them to imitate that, except in my version.

So, pwease once again read & Review, and I hope you enjoy!


Hostage Situation
Chapter 13 (can you believe it? I actually wrote 13 chapters so far!)

Mid-Morning Blues



(I did this part in POV)

14 Popcorn Bowls and 26 Cans of Soda later...

"You were so scared you wimp." Kagome teased Inuyasha after they had just finished watching "Sleepy Hallow."

"Oh whatever Miss, Inuyasha? Do- D- Do you th- think- think that these we- were really base- based on true- true stories?" He tried to imitate a girly voice while clutching one of Kagome's soft pillows with a fake death grip.

Her room, was a mess. The two had pulled out about 5 pillows and grabbed the sheets off of her bed, extended the couch (for it to be like a pull-out bed) and practically ransacked the Refridgerator for food.

"Oh yeah?" She replied, not thinking of a very good comeback, the best she had at that moment was "I know you are, but am I?" Yeah. Probably not very helpful at the moment.

"Yeah." He said scooting a little closer to her.

"Maybe we should watch a Comedy now. I mean, it's getting kind of late, and I don't really like watching Scary Movies right before I go to bed." She said as she skimmed over the list of Comedies that were availible.

"I knew it! You ARE scared!!!" He said while plopping back down beside her, and starting to lay down.

"I am NOT scared... I just have a healthy attitude about movies... Besides, usually you dream about what you last saw, and I don't really wannna be up all night thinking that Scream's gonna come after me with his Bloody knife."

Inuyasha shrugged and nodded as Kagome sat up on the outstretched couch Indian Style. He also got up and put the blanket over her shoulders. She looked over at him, he had tied his blanket around him like a cape. He just raised his eyebrows and said, "So... what movie we watchin now?"

"Scary Movie 3," She said with a smile,"Hint of Scary, with a bowlful of Humor."

"And a dash of stupidiy." He added.

"Ya, that too."

They both settled down on the Couch and got comfortable as they watched the opening preveiws.

<
>
<
>
(Regular POV)
4 Minutes later...

You know how when people eat a lot of food and Caffinated Drinks, they have this sugar high (or Caffine high0 and then they crash? Ya, well that's what happened to us.

I mean, one minute I was sitting there staring intently as the 7 year old Preveiws were rolling by, shaking because i was so hyper... the next, I was unconscionce.


************************************Inu's POV*********************************

I was watching this girl, Kagome, with great interest. I mean, here she was, almost bouncing off the walls because she drank so much pop, and then 2 minutes later, she's flat on her back.

Gotta admit, it was kinda cute...

No! Wait! No it wasn't!@ You DIDN'T read that! Or hear it... Or whatever...

Wait? Am I talking to myself?

As I was questioning my sanity, I didn't even realize that I started to shut my eyes and slowly fall into slumber next to her...

My last thought before I too was taken into "Dreamland"? It was, "I hope I don't snore tonight and wake up Kagome."

Lame? I think so.


***************************************Regular POV******************************

I woke up and felt increadibly warm... It was really nice... better than nice... it was great! It was like I had my own personally heater right there next to me, except I didn't remember turning on the heater... and this thing felt a lot more comfortable than a hunk of metal...

Then it moved and my eyes shot open... there was Inuyasha... somehow during the night I must have zonked out and fallen asleep, and by the looks of it... so did he.

Then, came the realiations of the postions that we were in... his arm was draped over my waist, and it seemed to be pulling me in closer. We were facing each other and I just stared at his sleeping face.

It was so hard to imagine him as an agent, the way he loked right now. I suppose all people look peaceful during their sleep, but he... he just looked... almost Angelic.

Come to think of it, it's hard to think of myself as an Agent, after the way I acted last night. It wa so much fun! But i had to convince myself that it was a mistake...

Right? Who here can back me up? The sa dthing was was that i didn't regret it for one minute. It was so fun, acting like that, but I was being stupid, really stupid... at any one point, he could have turned on me, let one of my enemies know where my position was, although highly unlikely, I still only met him yesterday... or worse, I could have gotten him hurt. My enemies could hurt him and use him as a Hostage...

I vigorously shook my head trying to rid myself of those thoughts... I mean, I just had one of the best nights of my life right?

Why ruin it?

I don't know when it happened but my eyes grew bigger.. Wait, I just met him yesterday... and here I was... and there he was... on couch... sleeping...

I started breathing heavily. I tried to stand up, but his arm just pulled me in closer. Any second now I would be pressed up against him... NO!

I can't let thins happen! Especially in case he woke up and saw the position we were in!

I rolled over and turned my body so that my back was facing his front... and I got a good looke at his alarm clock... 5:45... still 3 hours before I had to go to work... which was conveniently located (basically) down the hall.

Then I got an idea, what if? Yes, yes. I smirked evilly.

I turned over and scratched his ears. Behind the furry white floppiness, and then on the inside.

But... all that resulted in was him purring *chuckle chuckle*, purring, and pulling me in tighter...

I was about to give up all hope when he started to yawn and strecth, bringing his arms up above his head. That was all the time I needed. I shot up and raced into the room own the hall, my bedroom, and silently jumpoed on the bed... pretending to be there the whole time.

I heard him yawn and stand up walking over to my door.

I started to smile... I always smile when I'm pretending to be sleeping. I turned on my stomach, lazily, and tried to hide my face while still retaining the act that i was "sleeping."

He bent down and whispered in my ear, "You can drop the act, I was awake since 2 AM." If I had a pillow, I would have smacked him.

"You were awake?!!!!" I shot at him, flipping over and immidiatley dropping the "sleeping" act.

"Yup."

"Then why were you being such a butt?!!! I mean, not letting me get up... why didn't you leave, or put me somewhere else other than the couch if you were up at 2?" I said as I eyed him as he lazily fell back on the bed with his hands under his head.

"It was funny wathing you."

"Well, I'm glad that you're amused... But, I think it's time you go back to your own room." I said as I stood up holding out my hand to help him up as well.

"Nah, I think I'll stay here." He said making himself more comfortable on MY bed.

"That's nice... gotta go." I said pointing towards that door.

He sighed and got up and headed for the front door.

"See you later," He said turning one last time and giving me a wink.

"Bye bye." I said rolling my eyes and heading off to the Bathroom to take a nice, long, hot shower.

Little did she know that Inuyasha was going to take a shower too... a nice, long, cold shower.


~~~~~~~~~***************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Whadda ya think?

Kind of a boring chapter, but think about it.. waking up to see the person you had just met yesterday... and you couldn't get up?

Creepy...

Anyways, R&R!

Thanks,
Sobao