InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ I thought I knew, what I thought you didn't know, which wasn't what I thought I knew ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hostage Situation

Chapter 15

I do not own Inuyasha, if I did, well, that's a different story for another time...

(recap: Kgaome and Sango have finally met, and now Inuyasha is trying to make sense of his emotions, while Kagome and him have to go on the mission)

(and the two days thing, was including that day)

so please read and review, and enjoy!
^^



For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about her... Sappy I know. I tried everything I could to stop, I tried going to the cafeteria at first, but that just reminded me of how she was so cut when she got on that sugar high, I tried talking to Miroku, which probably wasn't the exact best thing to do because all he did was interrogate me about what happened last night, if anything did happen. And when I finally convinced him that nothing had happened, he just kept going on and on and on about how beautiful Sango and Kgome were, which for some reason, when he talked about her like that, made me mad to no end.

I was about to just hit my head against the wall until I could enter the Dark Abyss, but then even if I did succeed, I'd probably have some dream about her. No. No. No. NO. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could not be happening. Not to me. Not to Inuyasha. No.

So I may be in denial, it's better than admitting your feelings right? Am I right?

Finally, my "knight in shining armor" came, the person who could get my mind off "she who shall not be named", Mista Moshi.

"Inuyasha, could you come here for a sec?" I nodded and went over to him.

He pulled out a folder and handed it to me, "So you all ready for your mission today? All the information is in this packet, we'll have Blue and Red Teams standing by for you, and the jet will be waiting in the Bank until you and Kagome are ready to leave, but remember to leave BEFORE 4:00 p.m. this time, not 4:00 a.m.!!!!"

"Ya, ya." I took the folder and was about to leave when he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Take care of yourself okay, and watch out for Kagome." He gave me this sincere look, and then turned around to go back to his office.

'What was that all about?' I though to myself.

I had known Mista Moshi practically all my life. He was a very good freind of my Mother's, she knew him even before she met my Dad, which was when she was 8 years old. The three of them always hung out together, until they were assigned to the missions, when they were 16.

Then, one day, Moshi disappeared, and they were told that he had been captured and taken as a Hostage. Mom and Dad immediately went to save him, disobeying all orders to "stay put".

They finally found him, beaten and battered in a cell in Chile, under a Sea Port. They somehow managed to rescue him, and bring him back to Home Base, but they never managed to find who had taken him. And Moshi never got to see his face...

But, eneough of Memory Lane, I have to find Kagome...

'You don't have to right now, it's only, what? 8:00? You just WANT too see her!'

What in the name of???? Did my head just say that????

'NO! I just know how... how.... how girls take so long to get ready, and I, I wanted to make sure, uh, that she's ready in time, so uh, I don't have to wait! Ya! That's it!

'Sure.'

'It's true!'

'Right.'

'It's the truth!'

'Whatever. If it makes you feel better, keep telling yourself that.'

'I don't have to listen to this.' And with that, I stocked off looking for Kagome.

*****************************Normal Pov***********************************

Sango and I talked for a long time, before I looked up at the clock and saw that it was 8:40.

Wait, 8:40????!!!!

Crap!!!! I have to be at the Office at 8:45!!!! How in the WORLD am I going to get there in 5 minutes???? I mean, I'm in the basement storage room!!!!!!

"Sorry Sango, I have to go! I'll talk to you later? Kay? Okay, See ya later! Bye!" I shot out of the room and opened the door to the stairs.

I would take the elevator, if it didn't take 15 minutes for it to come down to this level, and at LEAST 20 for it to get up to the 4th level, which is where I need to go.

So I huffed, puffed and hoped that someone would come down to help me up these Dam stairs, when someone did.

"Oh thank gosh..." I managed to spit out. I was huffin' and a puffin' so bad, which is really sad, since I'm an agent.... but then again, these AREN'T regular stairs, they have all these traps and trick steps, and so on... Why didn't I just take the elevator.

"Inuyasha... I *huff* have *puff* work *huff* 4th *puff* level." And with that I realized we were moving, or at least he was moving. He was racing up the stairs as I clung to him for all he was worth. The next thing I knew we were in front of the office, and with hey! One minute to spare!

Still a little out of breath, I said, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"You know, you don't have work today." I gave him a quizzical look. How would he know? I always got to work at 8:45, except one days when I'm going or on a mission...

Crapola.

Today, we were going on a mission. To find that artifact. Man, I must look like an idiot.

I looked up to find that he was snickering.

"Oh shut up okay?" I said as I huffed and turned around with my arms crossed. But then I realized it was kind of funny.

Here I was, my hair messed up, almost to no repair, out of breath, my clothes all messed up, racing up the stairs, like a very very angry lion was after me, all to get to a Work that didn't exist.

Ya, real smooth.

I turned around and joined him in his laughing fit.

We both broke out in laughter. I had to cling to his shoulder to stop me from falling to the ground from laughing so hard.

'No you didn't.'

What? What was that?

'I said, you didn't have to sling to his shoulder, you wanted to.'

'What? Are you crazy?!!! I would never do that!'

'Sure.'

'I wouldn't!'

'Right.'

'It's the truth!'

'Whatever you say.'

'I don't have to listen to this.' And with that, I shoook my head of those weird thoughts.

Maybe I'm going cawazy (that's how I spell crazy).

"Hey, wait a minute. If you knew that, why did you race me up the stairs to my office? Hmmm?" i asked loooking up at him. Hahahaha. He forgot too!

**********************************Inu's Pov****************************

Crapola.

The real reason I did, was because, well, I wanted to pick her up, wait, no, that didn't really come out right, let's see, I wanted to see her, No! That's not right either, uhhh....

Well, I didn't expect her to realize that I knew she didn't have to go to work... she probably thinks I like her, or some stinky thing like that...

Stinky? Dang. I'm getting soft.

"Uh..... I forgot... too?" I stuttered out.

"Hahahaha! I knew it!" She said. Throwing her hands up in the air, in victory. What? She didn't think I like her.

Am I a fool or what?

I smacked my palm against my head, and I heard her ask, "Well, since we don't have to go to work, and we don't have to do anything yet, Do you wanna grab some Breakfast?"

"Okay..." I said, wondering why she wanted to eat Breakfast with me, I knew why I did.


******************************************************** **************************

So what did ya think,

sorry about the typos and stuff, I have to right this story on Wordpad, and it doesn't have spell check, or anything like that.

So tell me what ya think!

See ya next chapter,
Sobao