InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ A letter of desperation ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Good bye, Good bye,

My sweet Lullaby.

Goodnight, Goodnight,

I know your gonna be alright.



Hostage Situation

Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, or anyone else for that matter… tear.

Thanx for reading and reviewing!

I hope you like it1 I know, it’s a totally different take on Kagame and the Gang, and I luv Rumiko Takahashi’s Kagome, but in my stories, she’s gonna be a little different…

So, I hope ya like it, if ya don’t, don’t read it.

Thanx.

Please, once again, read and review.

Tank you tank you.


***************************************

A young girl oculd be seen in a small dark room, huddled over a piece of paper. She did not know how she had gotten it, and honestly she did not care at the moment. All she knew was that this piece of paper was her only chance to survive. She had to use a piece of broken metal as a quill and her own blood and some of the slop they gave her once a day as ink.

There was one small window in the room, too small for anything to climb out of unless you were a rat our mouse, it provided, thankfully, enough light for her to see what she was doing.

She was pale and very thin. She only was fed once a day, was deprived of sleep, and probed for answers constantly. And every day she would refuse to give answers, so she was tortured unmercifully.
And every day she had Prayed for an opportunity like this… and she was NOT about to mess it up. She had one chance, one chance to slip the note she had acquired under the door, and hope that someone, anyone would find it on the outside world, and help her.



I don’t know who you are, I don’t know where you are, but please, please read this and follow the instructions.

My name is KAGURA Kagura Hideki. I have been taken as a hostage and prisoner from a man named Naraku.

I have lost count to how many years I have been here. My mind and memories are fading, and it is becoming harder and harder to recall who I am, and what I am doing here.

Please, if you find this, go to the Authorities IMMEDIATLEY and ask them to this to a “K”.

They’ll understand.

Please, Plea-

“This is all that we found Kags.” Miroku said as he watched his close friend read the Letter. He could see a tear beginning to form in her right eye, but she quickly brushed it off.

“Wh- Who found… found it?” She asked, her voice shaking uncontrollably.

“Two girls name Rin and Kirara, ages 17 and 18. They said they were in the fields of Rins father, Himono Tarahu, when they saw the note caught in between two rice stalks. At first, they said they thought it was a prank, but decided to give it to them anyways. I am so sorry Ka-”

But he realized Kagome had already left. He let his head hang down in dispair for his friend.

‘Poor Kagome, please, just please don’t let her do anything rash. Please.’ He said a quick prayer before heading back to Mista Moshi.

The hole building was utter chaos, and Kagome, was a wreck. Well, not really, she had gone into asassin mode, and she was ready to take out anyone and anything that stood in her way between her, and her friend.

She had given up hope, and now that that hope and been rekindled, she was bent to know end not to let it die out again.

Her mind had gone blank and her eyes had grown cold (picture Kikyo, except in Kagome form). Her fists were clenched at her sides as she searched out Moshi.

“Kagome…” He said, in a voice unlike his own when she found him.

“Where.”

“We don’t know where she is.”

“How can you NOT KNOW?” She yelled.

“I’m so sorry Kagome, we’re doing Everything, EVERYTHING we can.”

“I’m going to find her.”

“Kagome…”

But she had already left.

He reached up and hit a button on his telephone.

“Sango, find someone to stop agent K.”

“On it sir.”

Sango hung up the phone while frantically looking for someone o help her new found friend.

She wanted so badly help her herself, but she knew she couldn’t… she needed to find someone close to her, the problem?

No one was. Kagome never let anyone in before besides Miroku and Mista Moshi…

And Kagura.

But she needed to find someone…

*************************************************
Inuyasha was walking through the halls. The whole building had been complete havoc,a and he had no idea what was going on. They just kept talking about someone named “Kagura” and a “K”.
‘It couldn’t be Kagome, could it?’ He asked himself as he continued to wonder around. Truth be told, he was beginning to worry about her.

*****************************************************

Kagome was in her room, packing items in her medium size black suitcase. She packed all of her itinerary as well as a change of clothes, wig, boots, and her “gadgets”.

She was strapping the rest of her army wear on her when she heard a knock on the door, and a voice that said, “Kagome! Open Up!”

***********************Inu‘s Pov***********************************

I was really worried about her… everyone had been talking about “Agent K” and how this person was upset about something… I couldn’t really catch all of it.

But I knew I had to find Kagome.

********************************************************** **************

“Keade, go away!!!” Kagome yelled at the door.

“Dear child, please open up!”

“No! Just leave!” She screamed once again. And she started to cry.

‘No! NO! NO!!!! NO!!!!! I can’t cry! I don’t have time!!! I can’t’ By this point she was already sobbing uncontrollably on the floor.

***********************************Normal Pov***************

(Kags is back to herself pretty much)

I heard Keade keep knocking and asking me o open the door, but I had lost all my strength. All I could do was sit there and cry. I know it was wrong, I could have been half way to saving her by now, but I couldn’t stop.

I then heard someone break down the door, and come over to me.

I could vaguely hear them calling out my name and shaking my shoulders.

But I couldn’t see them.

Then, I was scooped up and held like a child. And all I could do, was cry.

**************************************Inu’s Pov**************

I ran to her room, to see a woman standing there banging on the door, calling out Kagome’s name.

I could hear Kagome crying, and I could smell her tears.

I had to get to her, so I broke down the door. The woman gave me a grave look, befor eushering me inside.

I called out Kagome’s name, only to get louder crys as her reply.

I saw this lifeless look in her eyes, and I couldn’t stand it. I shook her shoulders begging her to come back, but to no avail.

So I pulled her into an embrace, like my family used to do with me when I was upset, not that I ever cried or anything, but it seemed to calm her down.

The crying continued, no, it actually got louder, but I knew, sometimes, you have tolet it out, for it to heal…

(**)
&^
*********.

Hope you liked it!

I bet you thought I forgot about Kagura and Naraku huh…

Actually I kind did there for a while, but shush shush!

Don’t want to hurt their feelings!!!!

Please, read and review!

And until next Chapter!
Sobao