InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Hostage Situation ❯ Everything you Do ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hostage Situation
 
Chapter 22
 
Everything you Do
 
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow,
 
So it began. Watching from the outside and looking in was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
 
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow
 
God. I remember when we were kids, she used to bug the hell outta me. She'd sit there and mouth off every two seconds, she'd put slugs in my pillows, she'd put peppers *which I'm allergic to by the way* in my noodles!
 
So then I took my turn
Oh all the things I've done
And it was all yellow
I can't tell you how much I loathe that little annoying brat!
 
Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know you know I love you so
You know I love you so
But somehow, somewhere, I started to fall for that. And before I knew it, all I could think about was her smile, her laugh, her touch.
 
I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh all the things you do
Cause you were all yellow
 
The day I told her of my feelings was the scariest day of my life… Until now. I was so scared she didn't return my feelings. How could she ever love someone like me?
 
I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow
 
But she did. This messed up thing we call love entangled her too. And those days were the happiest of my life.
 
Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know for you i bleed myself dry
For you i bleed myself dry

Its true look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine
look at the stars look how they shine for you
 
To see her now, like this, was unbearable. As she dodged, blocked, and countered, it became apparent who the victor would turn out to be. The fact that there were scratches up and down her arms, when Naraku hadn't even taken one hit, wasn't very promising. I looked over to Kikyo, who had taken a smug expression.
 
It sickened me, but there she was, Kagome. Fighting till the very end. If only she knew how much I love her. One last chance, one last moment to tell her, one last dance… that's all I had.
 
 
 
 
~Kagura~
 
We were doomed, it was apparent, and it just dawned on me that I am nothing more than one more helpless soul in the universe. We are all damned to death, so what's the point. Kagome would die.
 
I know I know… I'm depressing, but when I finally looked down at my Kagome, I realized people like her were the reason I kept fighting, why we all keep fighting. She knew she was going to die. This was it, the end. But damn, she kept on fighting.
 
God how I respect her. She truly is an inspiration.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*sorry it's so short the next one will be longer, I just wanted you to feel the emotional side first*