InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day TWO ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day TWO:
 
Shopping spree nightmares
 
******************~~~~~~~~~~******************
 
It was day two and Kagome was at home…unbelieving that she hadn't got rid of him yet. She still couldn't believe Sesshoumaru didn't get rid of her….
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
FLASHBACK:
 
After that crazy humiliating incident, Sesshoumaru hauled his ass out of there.
 
…or more like got his ass kicked out of there, but whatever.
 
Sesshoumaru was going to drive off without her when he realized something….
 
`SHE HAS MY DAMN KEYS!'
 
“GOD DAMN IT!”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kagome giggled. She knew he would try and leave, but she had the keys so he wasn't going nowhere without her, while she finished watching the movie. She knew it would piss him off to.
 
…3…2…1…
 
“GOD DAMN IT!!”
 
Kagome tried to contain laughter that threatened to break out. She might look a little weird to laugh right when Hannibal started devouring another guy's flesh….
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Another hour passed before the movie was over and Kagome took her sweet sweet time.
 
When finally Kagome strolled out of the theatre to meet a pissed Sesshoumaru sitting on the curb waiting for the keys to come back.
 
Kagome plastered a big smile on her face, like she did nothing wrong. The perfect innocent face.
 
Sesshoumaru smelt Kagome's scent coming out of the theatre. He had decided to act like nothing happened. He put on his mask with a slight smile and turned around.
 
“Have a good movie?”
 
Kagome was a little shocked. She thought she would really get it when he finally got to talk to her. Hell, she expected to be yelled at…kicked to the curb. Buy the ticket. Thrown out. SOMETHING.
 
…but instead, he just stood there. SMILING. GOD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?!
 
`That's ok. I got lots more tricks. It's only day one anyways. I shouldn't have expected it to be that easy.' Kagome smiled evilly on the inside. She knew EXACTLY what to do.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kagome sighed. Time to start bringing out the big guns.
 
Kagome looked at her list. She had made a list of ideas to torture him with. She decided that she save the worst and best for last. She would build up his anger and nock him down.
 
…hhhmmmm….
 
“UHAH!!” Kagome shouted knowing exactly what pranks to play today.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sesshoumaru dreaded going back over Kagome's house.
 
`What have I been reduced to? Being forced to tolerate some stupid crazy devil woman.' Sesshoumaru thought, but his pride against his brother wouldn't let him quit.
 
Sesshoumaru decided that he had to bring out the big guns. He knew how to woo a woman. Even if she is evil incarnate.
 
Sesshoumaru had also decided to go back to his usual stoic self. He would not let her get to him.
 
DING DONG!
 
“What?” Sesshoumaru was not expecting anyone today.
 
Sesshoumaru answered the door.
 
`…Oh my God…' Sesshoumaru thought, keeping on his mask.
 
“HEY, SWEETIE!” Kagome said like one of those preppy fan girls of his.
 
“What are you doing here?” Sesshoumaru asked unemotionally, not letting her know how shocked he was.
 
“Oh, I thought we might go out somewhere today that I would like to go to…. That is if you want to.” Kagome said this with big eyes that obviously said, if you didn't then she would start crying again.
 
“… Where?” Sesshoumaru asked almost nervous as to where they were going remembering the fiasco last time.
 
“TO THE MALL!!!”
 
`…What have I done?'
 
Kagome dragged him out to her car, and she was about to get in the drivers seat, when Sesshoumaru ducked in before she could.
 
“Come on. I'll drive.” Sesshoumaru said, hoping to God that she just let it go.
 
“Ok.” Kagome had a lot worse planned for him anyway.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“…And I want this, this and this…oh! And that, and that….” Kagome was running through the mall, just finding random stuff for him to buy.
 
Kagome took a big intake of breath.
 
“OMG…SHOES!!!!!” Kagome said when she saw payless.
 
`OMG…SHOES…' Sesshoumaru thought with horror.
 
Kagome was there for hours looking for shoes. Trying them on, asking his opinion and ect.
 
Kagome looked at the very, very, very top of the shoe rack thing.
 
Kagome squealed.
 
“THOSE SHOES LOOK AWESOME!!…uh, sweetie, can you get them down for me…” Kagome asked Sesshoumaru.
 
Sesshoumaru looked around for some customer service.
 
`Figures. They're never around when you need them.'
 
“Just a minute, I will go find some hel—”
 
“NO! I want them now, and they'll take forever in getting them for me—please?” Kagome gave the puppy dog look.
 
“Fine.” Sesshoumaru decided not to risk it. He looked around again for a latter. To his relief there was one.
 
He set it up next to where the shoes were.
 
“Hold the latter while I go up and get those damn—I mean shoes” Sesshoumaru said a little pissed.
 
“Ok.” Kagome said cheerfully.
 
As Sesshoumaru got to the top and almost had the shoes, Kagome (of course) saw a pair of the cutest shoes right behind her.
 
“EEKK!! LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!” Kagome turned around and pointed at those shoes, and started to open the box, completely forgetting about the latter that she was holding a second ago.
 
“Wha—WOMAN HOLD THE—” The latter tipped over…along with Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru's eyes opened a fraction revealing his surprise.
 
Kagome screamed as he fell, but knew he wouldn't actually get hurt.
 
Sesshoumaru landed gracefully, but the latter and the shoes and the wall that the shoes were on did not….
 
Everything fell on top of Sesshoumaru.
 
“Oopsie…” Kagome said like a five year old who seemingly thought they made a small mistake.
 
Sesshoumaru just stood there.
 
`Uh, oh...' Kagome thought, realizing that she was in trouble.
 
“So…uh….SEE YA!” Kagome took off like Scooby-do being chased by a loc-nest monster.
 
“Oh no you do not!” Sesshoumaru chased after her.
 
Kagome laughed and turned the corner in hopes of losing him.
 
No such luck.
 
Sesshoumaru turned around and went the long way, so that he would meet Kagome head on.
 
“Oh, no—” Kagome said when she saw Sesshoumaru coming her way.
 
When they met, Kagome stopped a few feet away from him, as did Sesshoumaru.
 
Kagome tried to go one way around Sesshoumaru, but Sesshoumaru just followed her body movement so that she couldn't pass.
 
Kagome smiled, and faked the other way, but Sesshoumaru already had her covered.
 
Sesshoumaru wrestled Kagome to the ground.
 
Kagome laughed as she struggled.
 
“Nope. You're stuck with me. Now what am I going to do with you?” Sesshoumaru said with amusement in his eyes. The two were still tangled up in each other in the middle of the mall.
 
“Ummm….let me go!” Kagome said like a suggestion, just playing around.
 
“Pwease?” Kagome said like a little kid once again.
 
“I do not think so—” Sesshoumaru started to say when Kagome interrupted.
 
“OMG!! LOOK!! ITS ONE OF YOUR FAN GIRLS!” Kagome said with wide eyes.
 
Sesshoumaru turned around to look when Kagome jumped up out of his grasp while he was distracted and ran into the girls' bathroom.
 
“I hope you do not think that is going to stop me—”Sesshoumaru said, while slowly strolling over to the girls' restroom, taking his time.
 
Kagome was in a panic. For a second there she was having fun, and she knew so was he. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
 
Kagome ran into a bathroom stall, and pulled out a tampon from her purse, along with some red die.
 
For a split second Kagome felt a little bad for what she was about to do, but it was short lived. He should have given up when he had the chance.
 
Kagome took off the drip top of the red food coloring as well as took off the tampon wrapper and pulling off the outer shell of the tampon to look like it was used.
 
She poured the red die all over the tampon.
 
Man, was he about to be in the shock of his life. Kagome giggled just thinking about it.
 
Kagome stood on top of the toilet, and stuck the string to the top of the ceiling. It wouldn't hold for long.
 
Kagome heard Sesshoumaru searching through all the stalls. Just two stalls away from hers.
 
`To bad there isn't any girls in here. THAT would be funny.' Kagome thought evilly while getting off of the seat and crawling under of the stalls into the next one.
 
Sesshoumaru busted open the stall Kagome was just in.
 
It seemed as if it were in slow motion if there was anyone watching what was going on.
 
As he walked in, as if by instinct….
 
…. He looked up.
 
And the tampon fell with a sickening splat.
 
Right on his face.
 
Kagome giggled and dashed out of the bathroom and ran as fast as she could down the hall, before Sesshoumaru got his bearings and figured out what was going on.
 
As soon as Kagome left, a girl walked into the girls' restroom….
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
`What the hell? Oh God….please don't tell me that is…' For once Sesshoumaru was at a loss.
 
Sesshoumaru tried to be as dignified as possible, but this was just to out there.
 
Sesshoumaru slowly picked up the tampon with the tip of his pointer finger and middle finger.
 
Sesshoumaru looked at it and sniffed it….right about the time the girl walked in and saw him in the stall.
 
“AHHHHHHH!!!” The girl screamed in a high pitched voice.
 
“PERVERT!!” The girl started to hit him everywhere with her purse.
 
“No, wait—”
 
The girl screamed again and continued hitting him.
 
“Woman!! Cease your—” He never got to finish his statement.
 
Another girl walked into the restroom in response to the screams.
 
“EEEEEEE!!!!!!” Screamed the second girl. She also started to bang him over the head with her purse. Only she had a brick in her purse.
 
“Why do you have a brick in your—”
 
“PERVERT GET OUT OF HERE!” She shrieked again as they started to push him out of the restroom.
 
“Oh, for heaven sake—”
 
The girls continued to push him outside of the bathroom, while more girls gathered `round him and started yelling as well.
 
Soon they started to chase him.
 
Normally Sesshoumaru's pride wouldn't have aloud being chased by an angry mob of girls, but this was a unique situation….
 
…And hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.
 
And Sesshoumaru had attracted the scorn of about a dozen of them.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kagome was still laughing as she talked to Sango and Kikyou on the phone.
 
“—And the he walked in and SPLAT! RIGHT ON HIS FACE!” Kagome said as they all bust out laughing.
 
“And you know what I heard?! I head that some girls found him in the BATHROOM and then chased him ten blocks out of the mall and down the street!!” Sango told them laughing even louder.
 
“Yea, if that don't get rid of him, then I don't know what will—to bad though… I still had some awesome ideas! Oh, well. Can't wait till tomorrow! He'll DEFINITALLY BREAK UP WITH ME!” Kagome triumphantly while giggling.
 
To bad she didn't know Sesshoumaru.
 
Day Two—COMPLETE
 
******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************
 
Authors Note:
 
FINALLY!! I HAVE FINISHED THE SECOND CHAPTER!! EEEE!!! Man, that was crazy. Oh, and I'm dedicating this chapter to a friend of mine, who gave me the tampon idea. It was funny. We were on the bus, and me and my friend were talking on the bus…
 
FLASHBACK OF FRIEND AND ME:
 
“MAN! AND I SOO WANTED TO GO TO THE POOL! It figures I would choose TODAY of all days to want to swim.” I say pissed on the bus to my friend.
 
“Why can't you go to the pool?”
 
“Period.” I reply.
 
“Why don't you just use a tampon?” She asks.
 
“DUDE! I AM NOT sticking something up my ass—” I answer.
 
“Well technically it's not up your ass—” She says
 
“Same, difference.”
 
“It's not that bad—you'll have to use it sometime—”
 
“I know, I know…but till then—”
 
“What the hell are you talking about?” Asks a guy on the bus.
 
“Tampons.” I reply.
 
“Sticks up your ass.” Replies my friend.
 
He turns away in disgust.
 
We bust out laughing.
 
“That's what he gets for asking.” I say.
 
“You know what would be funny? If we got a tampon and threw it at him.” She says.
 
“Yea, but we could get some red cool-aid to put on it.” I say.
 
“Oh, how about instead red food coloring!” She suggests.
 
“Hey, that would be hilarious in my story…”
 
And you know the rest.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
…So yea. That's where I got the idea…well, my friends thought, but my idea to put it in my story. Yea…we have odd conversations.
But it was freakin' hilarious.
 
….anyways…moving on….
 
Sorry for making this long authors note….
 
…And….
 
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! PLS REVIEW OR I'LL BE FORCED TO TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES AND THROW RED FOOD COLORED TAMPONS AT YOU!
 
(not literally, so pls don't sue.)
 
…Oh, and I decided to put the disclaimers from my other story in this one, so I won't have to make up any more. Please tell me if you like them or not.
 
Disclaimer:
 
HI. My Inuyasha.
 
(Crosses arms childishly)
 
(True maker of Inuyasha and a couple of lawyers beats me over the head with a shovel)
 
“FINE! I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA. “WAAAAAAAA…WAAAAAAAA”
 
(the mob Inuyasha characters hits me over the head again with another bigger shovel and then gives me a lolly pop).
 
“HA! I GOT A LOLLY POP…I GOT YOU” (skips off happily)
 
…..
 
(3 seconds later the mob catches me and takes my lollypop)
 
“NOOOOOO!”
 
(Suddenly you see white hair flash by and suddenly the lolly pop has disappeared. Suddenly you see Kagome in the mob)
 
“INUYASHA SIT!!!!”
 
(Somewhere in an unknown place in a whole other country a huge crash is heard)
 
…. but if that wasn't Inuyasha, then who…….
 
(“My lolly pop.” Says a tall man in all white who is walking away from the scene of the crime who looks strangely like a character from Inyasha's show….a certain brother perhaps……..)
 
But really. I don't own Inuyasha. Don't sue pls.
 
PAYCE OUT, MUCHO LUV AND LATEZZZZ