InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day THREE ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Day THREE:
 
Two can play it that game
 

*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************
Sesshoumaru would not be defeated…. although it seemed like he was damn near close to it. If she thought that, that would get rid of him, then she had another thing coming. Sesshoumaru decided that he would pay her a visit.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kagome heard a knocking on her door at about 11:00 am. Kagome groaned, she was going to just ignore it, but the knocking just got louder, and unlike her alarm clock, she could not just throw it out the window… `Although….'
Kagome groaned again, finally decided that it was time to get up anyway.

Kagome sluggishly opened the door and peered through her half open eyes toward a strange silver haired man.

`Wait…silver?'

Kagome's eyes opened wide with shock and comprehension.

`No way. No. Freaking. WAY.'

There, standing at her doorstep with the almighty Sesshoumaru in all his shine and glory.

`Ah, crud.'


Kagome swore she saw a slight grin on his lips when she first saw him…but then she must be going insane, or on crack if he really was there. On her doorstep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru almost smirked, when he saw her realize that he was there at her house. He felt triumphant with the look of shock that crossed her face. He soon, wiped his face of emotion again, before she saw anything. She seemed to be in too much of a shock to notice anyway.

Kagome just stood there and stared stupidly, till she finally got enough of her wits to actually make a comprehending noise.

“What—what are you doing here Sesshoumaru?” Kagome said still in shock.

Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow.

“I mean—what I mean is that—umm I thought you broke up with me because you—uh left me there. Yeah, you left me at the mall, when I waited for you patiently.” Kagome said quickly coming up with some B.S. to tell him.

“I was—hindered from coming to get you. Besides, you act like what happened me was your fault, which of course I know was not.” He said knowing that it was EXACTLY her fault, but not wanting to lose the bet said that it wasn't.

“Right—well, no it wasn't my fault of course—but—but some people would call that an omen or something. Besides you still left me there, I don't know if I want you back.” Kagome said with finality, trying to worm her way out of the situation that he was creating for Kagome.

“Yes, I know. But I am—” God it was really going to kill him to say this.

“—I am sorry, and would like to know if you would like to go somewhere. The pool?” Sesshoumaru said trying to make it not sound forced and more elegant. He did pretty well.

Kagome just stood there, trying to comprehend again what was going on, and what he just said.

She couldn't refuse him. The bet was to get HIM to leave HER. He had never actually called them off.

`DAMN IT!!!'

Kagome gave a very, very, VERY forced smile. She looked scary.

“ `scuse me for a minute.” Kagome said, closing the door before hearing his answer.

Kagome was about to pull her hair out.

`OMGOD!!!' Kagome so wanted to just scream, but then he would hear her, and lord she DID NOT want to explain that.

`What in the hell do I have to do to get rid of this guy!?! GAHHH!!'
Steam was coming out of her ears. I kid you not.

After a few minutes, Kagome finally got herself under control enough to breath normally.

Finally she opened the door with a huge smile on her face and said, “OF COURSE I'LL GO TO THE POOL WITH YOU!! YOU ARE MY FLUFFY-WUFFY AFTER ALL!!!” Kagome said this in a high pitched voice, that she probably would have hated, had she not been using it right now against Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru almost winced at the tone.

`God help me…'
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After Kagome got done getting her stuff, they had left and made it to the pool, without a qualm. For now.

When Kagome walked in she was ready to get in the water. It was hot and she hadn't gone to the pool in months. A week was too long for her, so imagine how bad she wanted to get into the pool.

Kagome sighed. First she had to pull a few pranks before playtime. Work never ends for us crazy personality-borderline girlfriends.

They got a couple lounge chairs and laid it out in the grass portion of the pool area. Kagome took off her over clothes, to reveal her bikini. Got it, flaunt it (to some extent of course).

Kagome looked at Sesshoumaru waiting.

“I do not get wet.” Was all he said, while taking off his shirt and sitting back down onto the white lounge chair.

Kagome grinned on the inside, knowing the perfect prank.

“Hey, Sesshoumaru? Umm… you want me to put some sunscreen on your back?” Kagome asked timidly.

Sesshoumaru, thinking that this was the perfect time to woo her, nodded without another thought.

`Perfect.' She thought evilly.

Sesshoumaru turned his back toward Kagome, waiting for her to sit down and put it on.

As Kagome sat down and put on the sunscreen carefully in a CERTAIN way, she tried her damn hardest to stay on task. Wasn't very easy with a guy with the body of a god right in front of her, without his shirt, while rubbing her hands all over his back.

`Must-stay-focused-Must-stay-focused-Must-stay-focused -' Kagome kept repeating over and over and over.

Sesshoumaru, his face still facing the other way, leaned back and whispered in her ear.

“Make sure you rub it in good.”

'God help me….'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
She did it. It took all her willpower, but she made it through without completely fainting.
As soon as she was done, she freaking ran to the showers and turned it on cold, to cool herself off. After five to ten minutes, she finally turned off the cold, and turned on the hot water so she wouldn't freeze to death. She nearly died while putting on the sunscreen, but it was worth it.

`Just you wait Sesshoumaru.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru was feeling pretty good about the way things were going when Kagome finally came back out of the showers. By her scent and her look, he knew EXACTLY what she was feeling earlier. He would have laughed out right, would it not screw up his stoic image
.
He looked Kagome up and down.

She was definitely HOT. And he didn't just mean physically.

Most of her skin was red. Probably from a hot shower.

`Well, then what would be a better way of cooling her off, than in the pool?' Sesshoumaru thought with revenge still on his mind.

As soon as Kagome got near the water, Sesshoumaru was by her side in a flash, and pushed her in.

“AHHHH!!!” Kagome screamed as she fell in the water.

When she hit the bottom, she decided to wait for a minute, let him sweat.

“Where the hell is that wench?” He said, leaning forward over the water.

Kagome jumped up and grabbed his body and pulled him in with her. He probably wouldn't have fallen in, had it not been slippery right at the edge of the pool.

He fell in with a big splash, his eyes widening by a fraction.

They both went under, and quickly swam up to get some air.

As soon as Kagome reached the top and got a three second air, she was suddenly pulled back under, by a force beyond her control.

She was pulled down, by none other than the Great Sesshoumaru of course.

He went back up for air, as soon as he did, he was tackled back under water by Kagome, and they fought a little, till they finally both needed air, and ended it.

They both came out of the water laughing.

(A/n: OMG! SESSHOUMARU'S LAUGHING!! IT MUST BE THE APOCOLIPSE!! RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! AHHH!!!! …I'm done now)

Sesshoumaru of course, soon realized what he was doing and stopped `laughing' (probably more like chuckling) ASAP and climbed out of the water.

Then Kagome realized what she was doing, and stopped laughing as well and followed suit.

Although, Kagome had stopped laughing, she started grinning again, when she saw Sesshoumaru's back. Would there be hell to pay later….

On his back it stated in angry red burn, `I LIKE FRILLY PINK GIRLS, BUNNIES AND LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH! CALL 384-934-2394 FOR A HOT DATE!'

God, he was in for it now.

Day Three—COMPLETE


********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************** ****

Authors Note:
 
Hey, finally got around to this chapter. Hope you like it. I don't know if it's as good as the last chapter, but I hope you satisfied. Sesshoumaru had his 15 minutes of fame, and Kagome still got her payback AND there was a little play moment. EVERYONE WINS! …well, sorta…anyways…
ROCK ON!! If you didn't care for this chapter, then I hope to make the next chapter even better.

Disclaimer:

People say I have ADD…………….I love music….I luv CANDY….I like toast….what was I saying again….something to do with owning something….or not owning something….oh ya!

I OWN INUYASHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA….

(suddenly the nice people in white come and shoot me with some medication…)

“….such nice people….” I mumble. (suddenly my eyes haze over and become in a state like trance…)

“Now what do you tell the nice readers and their lawyers?” says one of the doctors….

“Don't own….(mumbles incoherently)”….

“What don't you own?” (doctor gives me a nudge and injects me with some more liquid.)

“Don't own….Inuyasha….”……

“Very good…here's a cookie!”

(nice doctor gives me a cookie).

“HA HA SUCKERS!! THAT SERINGE WAS FILLED WITH SUGAR WATER!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

(Nice doctor smirks)

“Not anymore, its not……………MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

THE END

(Seriously…don't own Inuyasha, don't sue, I only do the funny disclaimers all in good fun)

ROCK ON, PAYCE OUT, MUCHO LUV AND LATERZZZZ