InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day FOUR ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day FOUR:
 
Revenge Sure is Sweet….SESSHOUMARU IS BACK BABY!
 

*******************~~~~~~~~~~~****************

RING!RING!RING!

Sesshoumaru picked up the phone the next day.

All he heard was loud breathing on the other end.

He hung up. He was much to important to waste a portion of his life, entertaining prank callers.

Another call.

He picked up the phone, this time to hear a high pitch girly voice speaking in a super fast rate.

“Hi!IHEARDTHATYOULIKELONGWALKSONTHEBEACH,ANDREALLYPINK FRILLYBUNNIESANDWANTEDTOGOONADATE!WANTTOCOMEPICKMEUPATMYPLACE!OH,BETTERYET, I'LLCOMETOYOURS!!”
 
(Hi! I HEARD THAT YOU LIKE LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH, AND REALLY PINK FRILLY BUNNIES AND WANTED TO GO ON A DATE! WANT TO COME PICK ME UP AT MY PLACE! OH, BETTER YET, I'LL COME TO YOURS!!)

“….” Sesshoumaru hung up.

His phone started ringing again.

Sesshoumaru wondered if he should pick up the phone, but decided to do it anyway. Might be important. Besides, he hated listening to that damn ringing.

“Hello.” Sesshoumaru said without emotion.

Creepy breathing once again.

He hung up.

RING!RING!RING!

Sesshoumaru picked up the phone again, like a reflex.

“…. (Insert heavy breathing) …Sesshoumaru? (Insert more heavy breathing) …I see you…. (More heavy breathing) …I've been watching you…(Heavy breathing)…. I love you…. please don't leave me…(More heavy breathing)—” Said a scary low rough voice.

“Who is this.” Sesshoumaru asked stoically deciding to get some answers, thinking that this person was seriously off his or her rocker. He still didn't know which this person was.

“…. Don't you…. remember me? …We see each other all the time….” The creepy voice said mysteriously.

“How did you get this number.”

“The pool…. (More heavy breathing)…. your nice sleek back—”

That was all he needed to hear. He hung up on the psychopath, hoping to not be killed in his sleep later that night.

Sesshoumaru hung up at this point.

Sesshoumaru took off his shirt, got a mirror, to reflect off of his bathroom mirror, to see what the hell was going on.

“KAGOMEEEEEEEE!!!!” Sesshoumaru yelled, letting the whole world know his anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome swore the next day; someone was yelling her name, but whatever. Kagome giggled when she remembered the body burns yesterday. He would be getting calls all day for a month from crazy fan girls.

`MUAHAHAHAH…where did that come from?' (Looks accusingly at writer)

Cough, cough…..anyways….

`Now what shall I do to torture his poor soul today….hmmm…ah, yes, that will do nicely. HE WILL NOT NO WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM!' Kagome thought all this evilly, knowing exactly what to do.

Kagome got in her car and pulled out her cell phone while driving to her destination. She looked through her phone book and pushed enter on `Ice Pick Cell phone' A couple of days ago, Kikyou had gotten all of Sesshoumaru's numbers and gave them to Kagome. That's how she knew what number to `accidentally' miss with sunscreen.

A few rings, and it was answered.

“If this is a crazy fan girl, I am not looking for a date, nor do I like pink frilly girls or bunnies. Call again, I will get a restraining order.” Sesshoumaru said through the phone.

Kagome laughed.

“NO silly!! This is Kagome! But, if you don't want to go out, that's ok, I mean I was on my way to your house, but if you don't want to go out with me anymore—” Kagome said this, doubting he'll take up her offer.

“—Uh, no. I do want to go out with you—”

Sesshoumaru was cut off.

“GREAT HUNNY-BUNCH! I'LL BE THERE IN THREE SECONDS!!”

“—What—”
DINGDONG!!!

Sesshoumaru swiftly got to the door and opened it, without thinking.

“HI!! NOW YOU GO GET IN THE CAR! I GOT TO GO POWDER MY NOSE AND I'LL BE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!” Kagome said hurriedly and loud, rushing him out the house and shutting the door.

“Wait—why do you have a plastic bag full of stuff—” To late, he was already out the door.

Kagome gave a wide smile and got to work.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After she was done, she dusted her hands off and walked out the door with a smirk. Had he seen her, it might have been considered a suspicious and mischievous one. Not that he was paying attention. He was to much in a rush, to make sure he was still the driver, and not Kagome. He would not have a repeat of last time.

Little did he know, that what was about to be done to him was going to be much, much worse.

Kagome sat down in the passenger seat.

“Where are we going?” He asked, trying his hardest not to cringe.

“Dancing.”
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

(A/n: This part is completely and wholly dedicated to DevilBoxers who was awesome and had the idea. YOUR EVILNESS KNOWES NO BOUNDS DEVILBOXERS!! ROCK ON!)

When she said `Dancing' he automatically assumed ballroom dancing. To bad where she took him, was far, far from it.

The club music was pounding sorely in his ears when they reached the bar.

“Woman. We will leave this place immediately.” Sesshoumaru stated. He had sensitive hearing, and there was only so much a man could take.

Kagome pretended not to hear him, which could have very well been the truth, by how loud the music was playing.

Kagome whispered something in the bartender's ear, winked and sat down on her seat, waiting for her drinks.

Even Sesshoumaru couldn't hear what she said over the pounding music.

When the bartender came back, he was holding two shot glasses of some alcoholic beverage.

Sesshoumaru looked at it questioningly.

Kagome laughed.

“DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. SEE, I GOT THE SAME THING! BESIDES, YOU'RE DEMON. ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO TAKE A TRUCK LOAD OF DRINKS TO TAKE YOU DOWN?” Kagome said this shouting, so she could be heard of the music.

Sesshoumaru drained it without another thought.

Kagome pretended to shoot hers back, but really had not swallowed, and spit it out in a plant, as she pretend to tie her shoe, where Sesshoumaru could not see.

“SEE! GOOD YEAH?!”

Sesshoumaru nodded, and asked for more.

`Hn. This tastes pretty good. Wonder what is in it…why do I feel fuzzy? Or is it dizzy…heh….milkshakes a funny word… .heh…. milkshake… HAHAHAHAHA….what is wrong with this Sesshoumaru?' He looked at Kagome, who was at the moment smirking.

`I am gonna kill her….milkshake.' Sesshoumaru giggled on the inside, still sober enough for the moment to not do it out loud. `…MILKSHAKE…God that is funny….good thing this is not going to last very long…'

Of course, he was soon completely drunk. Now what are the odds of that? (Grin) To bad the bartender hadn't told Kagome it only lasted for about ten minutes.

“Hey! Thanks!” Kagome said to the bartender. He had made the drink himself. It was especially made to get demon drunk. And it had apparently worked.

Kagome grinned.

“Hey, Sesshoumaru! You want to go sing some karaoke?” Kagome suggested nicely.

The bleary eyed, dizzy demon nodded, not really knowing what he was doing.

Her smile got wider.

“Great! Lets go.” It just so happened that the song that was on when they reached the stage was `Barbie Girl' by Aqua.

Sesshoumaru was about to get on stage when Kagome stopped him real fast.

“Hold on, I need to get my video phone—” Kagome said holding onto him, while pulling out her cell phone and pushing the recording button on the video.

Kagome let go of him, and let him go on stage, only she seemed to be pulled along with him anyways.

“Wha—”

“Sing.” Was all he said. He sounded like a little kid about to throw a tantrum, if he didn't get what he wanted.

“No, no—I couldn't—” Kagome started waving her hands in front of her, to say no, but he had a good grip on her, finally he got impatient, and grabbed her by the waist and set her down on the stage.

He didn't let go.

“Umm…Sesshoumaru…could you let go please?” Kagome asked nervously.

Sesshoumaru just held her tighter.

`Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.'

Kagome tried to pull away, but he was a demon and was much stronger. Albeit, a crazy drunk demon, but a demon none the less.

Kagome sighed. Kagome put her phone away. She decided that it was just one song. She would record the next song.

To bad she didn't know that there was someone in the crowd, who HAD decided to record this song with them... after having pick pocketed her cell phone and then giving it back after the song was over.

Hi Barbie!

Hi Ken!

Kagome waved at Sesshoumaru

Both played their part. Kagome acted like the girly Barbie, and Sesshoumaru acted like the hot Ken.

You wanna go for a ride? Sure, Ken!

Jump in!

Ha ha ha ha!
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on, Barbie, let's go party

I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere

About now, the two weren't just acting, they were also dancing. Dirty dancing, not to bad, but you know what I'm sayin'.

Imagination, life is your creation
I'm a blonde single girl in the fantasy world
Dress me up, take your time, I'm your doll

You're my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamour and pain

Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky-panky
You can touch, you can play
You can say I'm always yours, oooh whoa
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

If they had seen each other at this point, they would have been in shock. On the floor. Unconscious. Possibly twitching.

To bad Sesshoumaru was to drunk to realize it, and Kagome was to much in the mood to notice. Not to mention she probably would have been held hostage had she just walked off the stage, that's not to say she minded much…or even at all, plus she could probably could have stopped dancing at any time. If she wanted to.

Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah (4 TIMES)

Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please
I can act like a star, I can beg on my knees

Come jump in, be my friend, let us do it again
Hit the town, fool around, let's go party

You can touch, you can play
You can say I'm always yours
You can touch, you can play
You can say I'm always yours

Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah (4 TIMES)

I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on, Barbie, let's go party, ha ha ha, yeah (four times)

Oh, I'm having so much fun!

Well, Barbie, we're just getting started!

Oh, I love you Ken!


By the end of the song, they were both breathing hard, and tired.

After it was over, Kagome whipped out her cell phone, and already had it on record.

The next song was Milkshake by Kelis.

Kagome laughed until she fell on the floor.

As soon as the song started playing, Sesshoumaru amazingly started singing along with it. He sounded horrible. Of course it was amazing that he even knew the song. Forget about the dance moves. That was a problem in of itself. The dude actually danced like in the music video.

“Oh, my GOD!” Kagome said wide-eyed, watching him sing.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you
But I have to charge

Kagome felt embarrassed for him. It was that bad. But this was to good to stop. Kagome would feel guilty later.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you
But I have to charge

I know you want it
The thing that makes me
What the guys go crazy for
They lose their minds
The way I whine
I think it's time

La,La,La,La,La
Warm it up
La,La,La,La,La
The boys are waiting
La,la,La,La,La
Warm it up
La,La,La,La,La
The boys are waiting


Kagome was rolling on the floor with tears in her eyes. Just wait till Sesshoumaru saw this. From some of his family. She thought about putting it on the Internet, but she thought that, that was going a little to far. She decided to just show it to her friends and all his family of course, let him be pissed beyond belief and break up with her.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge

I see you're on it
You want me to teach thee
Techniques that freaks these boys
It can't be bought
Just know things get caught
Watch if you're smart

La,La,La,La,La
Warm it up
La,La,La,La,La
The boys are waiting
La,La,La,La,La,
Warm it up
La,La,La,La,La
The boys are waiting

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge


Oh, no…he was hitting on her WHILE singing. By `hitting on her' she meant dancing really, really, really, REALLY close to her. Kagome practically tripped over herself to back up away from him, it was pretty hard considering the circumstances. He was HOT. BUT she had a movie to shoot after all.

Oh, once you get involved
Everyone will look this way, so
You must maintain your charm
same time maintain your halo
Just get the perfect blend
Plus what you have within
Then next his eyes are squint
Then he's picked up your scent

La,La,La,La,La
Warm it up
La,La,La,La,La
The boys are waiting
La,La,La,La,La
Warm it up
La,La,La,La,La
The boys are waiting

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I could teach you but I have to charge


By time he was done, Kagome had to drag him off the stage, before she killed herself from laughing. Unnoticed by her, someone put her cell phone back in her pocket.

When she did though, he did the most unexpected thing…embraced her.

“Huh?”

While Kagome was disoriented he pick-pocketed something of hers. Guess what he took? Something small perhaps? Possibly with a video camera? Who knows.

Now for the cover.

“Yur pweety, know you?” He said with a slurred awkward speech, as if he was drunk. He had been drunk for the songs, but now he was sober and ready to get back at her.

Kagome seemed to relax at that explanation and hugged him back so that he would let her go.

“Come-on fluffy. Lets get you home before you do something bad—er—worse.” Kagome said, letting him lean on her.

As soon as the two made it out the door he pretended to collapse.

“Awe—” Kagome knew that it was going to be a pain in the ass to get him home now. Though it seemed that this was her payment for what she did for Sesshoumaru. And what was about to happen.

Kagome sighed.

“Alright, come-on fluffy!” Kagome said this while hauling him onto her back.

(A/n: For some reason I find this ironic)

Kagome was already huffing and puffing by time she walked half way to he car. They had parked a ways away, deciding not to waste time to find a close parking spot.

“Never—again—” Kagome said this while gasping. It was not easy hauling dead weight all the way to the car. Or at least she thought it was dead weight.

He was relishing every minute of her struggling. God it was funny. He only felt a small twinge of guilt, but it was easily squashed when he remembered all the crap he had put up with the past couple days. The girl had gotten him DRUNK and made him sing 'Milkshake'. Just cause he had been drunk didn't mean he couldn't remember what happened. And he didn't even want to touch the tampon issue.

Sesshoumaru seemed to suddenly get heavy on one side, which put her off balance and made her fall on her ass.

Revenge sure is sweet.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Kagome finally made it into his house she was glad. She had a splitting headache from the loud music and she was ready to get home.
She carried him piggyback to the couch. She would put him to bed in a minute. First she had to clean off his throw up, which he had generously done as soon as she got out of his car and picked him up.

As soon as she left to look for the bathroom, Sesshoumaru sat up and opened the cell phone and deleted his `Milkshake sexiness' from the phone.

`Why in the hell did she name it that?'

Quickly dismissing the thought, he got up and in a flash he had it attached to the computer. It was a high tech cell phone. He, in a matter of seconds had fixed the video of them singing `Barbie Girl' so that you couldn't make out the guy, but could clearly see Kagome, he then renamed the file on the phone `Milkshake sexiness'. He then unplugged everything, shut the computer off and shut the phone and put it on the counter, next to her keys for her to think that she put it there.

He then laid down and shut his eyes, as if he had been in that same position since Kagome had left, of which he did just in time as Kagome walked in, much cleaner and nice smelling than when she had walked into the house.

Kagome sighed.

“Now, UP you go.” Kagome said, once again putting him on her back and taking him to his room.

Kagome looked around.

“Daaamn.” Kagome said walking in (Inuyasha sure rubbed off on her…). She whistled. The room was huge, yet elegant with a cold blue (of course) and black. The whole room looked expensive. Even the bed. His blanket was down. (You know…the feather one).

Kagome walked to the King sized bed and pulled back the covers, before laying him in the middle of the bed. She then pulled the covers back over him.

Kagome looked at him.

`He's hot even asleep, drunk. How I wish I had those skills' Kagome thought remembering the first and last time she got drunk. She vowed never again after that. Lets just say it was not pretty.

Kagome felt like she still owed him, because of how bad she felt, so she leaned down and kissed him on his forehead and spoke.

“Sorry Sesshoumaru.”

Kagome tried to stand up right and walk away, when she found herself deterred.

Sesshoumaru had grabbed onto her arm and pulled her to the bed.

To Kagome he stilled seemed asleep. And truthfully he was.

Kagome tried to pull away, but was just pulled on the bed and crushed into lying next to him.

`This is awkward. How in the hell am I suppose to get out of this?' Kagome thought, but finding no escape. She could wake him, but for some reason that did not seem like an option.

She felt squished in her position, but unable to do anything she slowly relaxed and fell deeper and deeper into sleep.

Suddenly at that moment she felt a little like she didn't want to drive him away. Not that she would ever admit to it at all. She just credited it to being tired and without another thought fell completely and wholly asleep. She couldn't really feel like that.

So much for revenge.

Day four—COMPLETE
 

******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************
 
Author's Note:

By the way, i already typed these chapters up on another site, that's why there might be some things that might not make sense when you read it for my author notes. i have this posted at 'fanfiction.com' so you know

Hope you like this chappy! DevilBoxers gave me the main idea of the singing thing. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! HOPE I DO YOU JUSTICE!!
I SWEAR, I KEPT CHANGING THE PLOT OF THIS CHAPTER!! I JUST COULDN'T GET IT THE WAY I WANTED IT!! Though, greatfully, my muse came and inspired me and gave me this idea. Please read and REVIEW!
 
So you know, I've been updating this story constantly, getting rid of all the `Freaking', `Crap's' and `God…' etc…they were really getting on my nervous reading it in my story. Darn my slang. And reading it in my story is really annoying. Excuse all my slang mistakes, especially when people talk. I'll try and fix it to the best of my ability (which probably isn't saying much…but I'll try).
 
I do not own anything, especially the music. I do not own Youtube, or MySpace.
 
Milkshake Artist: Kelis
 
Barbie Girl Artist: Aqua

Disclaimer:
 
Seriously, I OWN NOTHING!! Don't sue pls. I give full credit to those who deserve it. I don't own YouTube or any of the music.

ROCK ON, PAYCE OUT, MUCHO LUV AND LATEZZZZZZ