InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day FIVE ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day FIVE:
 
Backfired plans

*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************* *

Kagome woke the next day, comfortable and warm.

`….Mmmm…warm….'
Kagome thought as she snuggled closer to the awesome power of heat giving source.

`Wait….heat giving source??' Kagome's eyes snapped open as she felt two arms wrapped around her.

`Oh, no…'

Kagome tried to get up, but unsuccessfully.

She tried again.

…and again. Suddenly the arms tightened more.


`…darn…'

Kagome's eyes searched frantically for some way out. She spotted a teddy bear.

`That just might do the trick….wait….Sesshoumaru has a teddy bear?'

Kagome reached out her hand as far as she could. Of course the bear had to be just out of reach.

Kagome tried to reach again, this time tugging on his arms, which he automatically pulled in, tightening them once more in a way, so that she would no longer be able to pull again, though this time Kagome did get a hold of the bear, thankfully.

Kagome looked at the stuffed animal. It was not a bear. It was a cat. Kagome was close to laughing to tears when she realized what it was, but tried to hold back, not wanting to wake up Sesshoumaru and be caught in what could be the most awkward conversation of her life.

Kagome started to slowly, very, very slowly started to pull herself out of the death grip, as she offered up the poor teddy in its place.

She continued this as she pushed the stuffed animal in its place till she was finally, completely free. She then took off at a sprint as she ran for a camera.

Kagome held back a giggled as she saw him snuggled closer to the bear, in the most unlike Sesshoumaru way, though he still kept his stoic mask on, he seemed to be enjoying the company.

Kagome put the camera on silent as she quickly took a picture.

Sesshoumaru suddenly sat up, from hearing the silent click of the button. Kagome hurriedly hid the camera in her purse, putting a lock on it.

“What was that.”

“Uhh…it was me, pushing the remote button.”

Sesshoumaru seemed to relax at that, and smoothly got up out of bed.

“What are you doing,” Sesshoumaru asked…more like demanded as he took a look at Kagome still in her day old clothes.

“Uh, don't you remember? You got—a little tipsy, and I took you home. I uh—” How was she to explain this? Being forced to `sleep' with Sesshoumaru, when he didn't even know that he did it. He was ASLEEP for God's sakes!

“I was a little drunk to, and I couldn't drive home, so yeah…I uhh—crashed on the couch.”

Sesshoumaru nodded his understanding and left the room.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Kagome yelled at him when he left.

“I am going to take a shower. That is unless you want to come with me.” Sesshoumaru said coming back into the room searching for clothes.

He looked at Kagome and raised one of his `elegant' eyebrows when she didn't say anything and was staring at him.

Kagome's eyes went wide as she started to wave her hands around in protest.

“No—no, no way.” Kagome said when she realized what she was doing. Truth be told, she was actually thinking about something completely different…


`Look at those eyebrows….wonder if he plucks….i swear he is the only guy who actually has eyebrows that you can call elegant….HE HAS SEXY EYEBROWS! God….that is weird….Is that even possible? ….hhmmm…'

Sesshoumaru showed some amusement in his eyes as he grabbed some clothes and went into the shower.

Kagome grinned remembering all of the evil little pranks she set up the day before. One of which was about to be revealed soon. A couple others wouldn't happen till the next day or the day after.


`…I better get out while I still have a chance…' Kagome thought, as she was slowly making her way toward the door.

Kagome tried to turn the knob.

Locked.


`Uh, oh…..'

Kagome tried again, just in case, but it didn't budge.

`I'll worry about that later…. there is still more tricks I can pull while I'm locked in here. That is if he doesn't kill me first.'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru was in the shower when he smelt his shampoo. It didn't smell like hid regular kind, but then again it didn't smell bad either…
Sesshoumaru shrugged and got out the shower, and got dressed.

As soon as he got out of the shower some sort of perfume or cologne assaulted him.

“What are you doing woman?”

Kagome smiled.

“Nothing! I just found this cologne at the mall, and thought you would like it! Well, do yeah?!” Kagome said with a wide smile.

Kagome looked at him with eager eyes.

Sesshoumaru nodded just trying to keep her happy, not really meaning it.

`This stuff smells like cra—'

Sesshoumaru didn't get to finish his thought.

“HEY! Let's go somewhere!! Lets go to the ZOO!!” Kagome seemed overly excited when he nodded his head.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
They were walking through the zoo, when people seemed to be staring at him. That wasn't odd in itself. I mean, he WAS sexy, but this was different.
Sesshoumaru scanned the people in the area.

They almost seemed as if they were laughing at him.

Sesshoumaru had the distinct urge to snort. Who would laugh at him? He was the `Great Lord Sesshoumaru'! He could kick all their asses in one second. Plus, what would they laugh at. Standing in aw, he could understand, but laughter? No, they must be laughing at something else. Maybe the animals. Not like he cared if it wasn't about him….

Suddenly a small kid pointed at Sesshoumaru's hair.

“MOMMY, MOMMY!! LOOK AT THAT GUYS HAIR!! IT'S FUNNY LOOKING! IT LOOKS GIRLY!” The mother tried not to laugh out right, and shut her kid up, less they attract his wrath….

`Girly? It is long but….'

“I will be right back. I must go to the bathroom.” He was gone before Kagome had enough time to turn around toward him.

Kagome grinned evilly, knowing what was to happen.

“WHAT THE HELL!” Said a very loud voice, which sounded very different than it's normal voice.

Kagome giggled as she ran for cover, hoping that he wouldn't find her. Kagome had switched his shampoo bottle with some hair changing color. It was now neon pink, with baby blue highlights.

Kagome spotted a souvenir shop, with lots of perfume.

`Perfect.' Kagome ducked in there and sprayed some samples on her and hid inside a clothing rack, hoping he once again couldn't find her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Sesshoumaru was sniffing out the soon to be dead meat, when he came upon a souvenir shop with perfume in it.
Sesshoumaru smirked very slightly. A fan girl that was stalking him feinted at the sight of it. It looked pretty evil.

`She thinks that the perfume will hide her? It only disguises her scent. It does not get rid of it. Plus. She probably didn't even leave the store...'

Sesshoumaru spotted some black mass of hair in a clothing rack.

Kagome peeked outside to see if he was there, and as soon as she caught sight of him creeping up to her, she darted off.

Sesshoumaru could have easily caught up with her, but decided to savor his prey before going after it. To bad he didn't know what a bad move that was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome had run away, and ran to some zoo cages. She hurriedly started to unlock all the cages that needed to be unlocked, and ran behind the building to watch the scene that she knew would happen, unfold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sesshoumaru finally decided to go after her and found her scent come back to where they started, in the area where all the zoo animals were. He was strolling, taking his time, when he heard some of the animals make loud screeching noises.
Sesshoumaru looked at the animals. They looked like they were going crazy. They were beating on their cages, as if they wanted out.

`Took them long enough to finally decide to try and escape… but why now—'

Sesshoumaru was soon about to find his answer.

Some of the animals found that their doors opened, while they were banging on the cages, and they started to leave and run towards—Sesshoumaru?

Sesshoumaru leaped back, but more and more started to come after him.

Sesshoumaru heard Kagome giggle from behind a building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome saw Sesshoumaru enter the area, and look at the animals going wild.
`He probably has no idea why they're like that….'

Some of the smarter animals had figured out that their cages were unlocked and started running out of their cages.

Kagome sat in amusement as Sesshoumaru took a leap back from them, and the animals chase after him again. They had yet to catch him, but god, would it be funny when they did….

She had been planning that one forever. She was glad to have the opportunity to pull it on him.

Kagome giggled when she remembered spraying Sesshoumaru with pheromone and told him that it was cologne. The people she bought it from had said it would start to work about now, (the stuff needed time to meld with your regular scent) so it was perfect timing.

Suddenly Sesshoumaru appeared out of know where right in front of Kagome.

Then just as suddenly, Sesshoumaru smirked and he hugged her. Tightly.

“What—”

“Now, you have the scent all over you as well.” Sesshoumaru said, glad to be able to get revenge, without hurting his chances of her staying with him.

Kagome's eyes went wide with realization.

“No you didn't—”

“And what is it that I did again? I seem to remember only hugging you. Or is it a crime to hug your girlfriend?” Sesshoumaru said knowingly, still smirking. He had her, and she knew it.

“Well… I… Uhhh… I mean…. ummm… you see…. uhhh…” Kagome was fumbling for something to say, at least have the last word, but nothing came to mind. She couldn't say anything without revealing what she had been up to. She was screwed.

Kagome gave her sweetest smile she could muster.

“Ummm….No?”

Kagome started to see some animals getting closer to them, and went wide-eyed. She hadn't planned on this.

Sesshoumaru looked over his shoulder and saw what Kagome was staring at.

“I guess I shall be going now. You go ahead and enjoy the zoo. I'll see you later at my house.”

Sesshoumaru darted off.

“SESSHOUMARU!!” Kagome screamed.

“—TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sesshoumaru was lazzin' around on the couch, watching some brain rot on TV when Kagome came stumbling into the house, looking disheveled and exhausted.
Sesshoumaru was again tempted to chuckle at her, but of course held back. He had been needing to hold back a lot lately….

“I—animals—horny—me—e xhausted—help—” Kagome said all this between gasps. When she was done saying it, she ran over to the couch that Sesshoumaru was sitting on and practically threw herself on it, her limbs hanging every which way…including on Sesshoumaru.

“Get off.”

Kagome groaned as she tried to move.

Suddenly
(every thing happens suddenly lately…) a loud banging was heard on the door. It sounded like someone was trying to break down the door.

Sesshoumaru looked at Kagome.

Kagome's eyes went wide.

“Oh, no.”

“You did not lead them here did you.” Sesshoumaru said.

Kagome smiled nervously.

“Wha—what do you have to worry about. I'm sure that you've already taken a shower and gotten the smell off you—” Kagome looked at Sesshoumaru questioningly as he sat there silently staring at Kagome.

“OH, MY GOD!! YOU DIDN'T!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Kagome bust out laughing. She would have guessed that he would have already washed it off of him, but he didn't.

`And HE'S supposed to be the smart one….'

Kagome continued laughing until Sesshoumaru told her to be silent, though she was still grinning like a mad woman.

“—And that's my cue to hit the road Jack—” Kagome jumped off the couch and ran for the back door.

Sesshoumaru easily caught her.

“I don't know about you, but I DO NOT want to be molested by some animals again, so maybe we could help each other?”

“Why would I need your help?”

“Uhh….because….I KNOW WHERE WE CAN GO TO HIDE!! -Or, at least until the pheromones wear off….” Kagome said remembering a good hiding spot, so that he had to help her.

Sesshoumaru thought for a sec.

“—NOT TO MENTION I'm your girlfriend!”

He nodded and picked her up bridal style and took off just as the animals broke in and ran out the back door after them.

“So where is this infamous hiding spot of yours?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“On top of a broken down apartment, in a tree?”

They had reached the place in ten minutes at his speed, though it would have actually taken maybe an hour in a car.

Kagome beamed at the tree, as if it were something she cherished.

“Yup!” Kagome started to climb the tree.

Sesshoumaru did the `raise your eyebrow' thing once more
(happening a lot isn't it? I'm sort of hooked on it now after reading some ones one-shot…) and picked Kagome up and set her down on the sturdiest looking branch.

“Why is there a tree on top of an apartment building?”

Kagome shrugged.

“I dunno. Used to live here till they condemned the apartment building, and ever since I can remember it was here…” Kagome looked at Sesshoumaru who by the way was staring openly at her. He had a look in his eye, like something was overcoming him. Was it lust?

Kagome looked at him nervously.

`…please tell me that stuff doesn't work on him too….'

Sesshoumaru started sniffing her neck.

`Yup…darn it....'

Kagome tried to scoot away from him in a non-attention catching way, but he just scooted over with her.

He continued sniffing her. She never felt that her neck was so…OPEN till now.

`What the hell am I suppose to do now? It's not like I got a teddy bear to put in my place this time…'

Kagome pointed to the sky.

“OH, LOOK!! IT'S A CRAZZED HORNY ANIMAL COME TO UHHH—CLAIM ME!!” Sesshoumaru growled and turned around to take down who ever dared to interrupt his sniffing session, and try and take his future mate…

Kagome jumped down as soon as his attention was somewhere else, and ran like hell itself was on her heels.

Kagome ran down the fire escape, to save time and had already run 2 blocks when Sesshoumaru looked back to his mate-to-be just to discover that she wasn't there.

He growled and sprinted after her scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After about another 3 blocks she saw Sesshoumaru catching up to her.
She tried to run faster, but she was already tired as it was.

When she looked back, he seemed to have slowed down, and she thought that maybe the spray was wearing off, when she saw the smile that was on his face.

He was playing.

Kagome rolled her eyes and laughed at the thought of Sesshoumaru actually acting like a dog.

Apparently when Sesshoumaru heard her laugh, he took it as a good sign and sped up a little, to actually catch her.

Kagome knew she had to some how lose him soon now…. and she was all out of ideas.

Kagome turned the corner onto a dead end ally way.

She looked frantically around. She spotted a trashcan.

`Oh, please, don't tell me I have to—'

Kagome sighed as she jumped into the gargantuan (I LUV that word) trashcan. And I can tell you it was no picnic.

`Wait…didn't he find me last time….DUH cause my scent wasn't covered up before I went into the store! I'm in trouble'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sesshoumaru had saw her turn onto an ally way and found it an empty dead end.
He smirked when he smelled her scent lead up to a trashcan.

He walked slowly and cockily up to it.

“Wonder where she could be—” Sesshoumaru said patronizingly as he stopped next to the trash can and threw open the lid.

She wasn't there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome was running down the stairs of an apartment building when she heard a big crash in the ally way she had just climbed out of.

She used a fire escape ladder to get on top of the building and then ran into the building hoping that he wouldn't smell her because of the trash she rolled in. She figured he would catch her scent eventually but, at least this would buy her some time to get away, and maybe enough time for the spray to wear off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome didn't really know where she was running but was shocked when she realized that she had just run back to HIS house.

`DAMN IT!' Kagome could just try and make it to her house, but it was miles away, and she didn't have the keys. She would never make it.

Kagome sighed as she ran into the house and shut the door. And it opened itself again. The door was broke. She forgot.

Kagome sighed as she drug an entertainment center to the door, to stop it from opening.

`That isn't going to stop him.' She mused.

`SHUT UP! I'll think of something!' Kagome yelled at her conscious.

`Uh, huh. Sure you will.' Kagome's conscious said sarcastically.

`I WILL, or WE will probably no longer have our virginity by tomorrow.'

`...Oh... Yeah….HURRY UP AND THINK OF SOMETHING!!'

Kagome rolled her eyes, and locked the back door. She passed by the bathroom.

Kagome backed up again staring at the shower.

`That just might work…'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Kagome's stunt, Sesshoumaru sure did have a heck of a time trying to recover her scent. Eventually the trash smell wore off of her trail, leaving her apples and cinnamon scent. He was definitely having fun chasing after her, but it was about time to actually catch her.

Eventually the trail wound up back at his place. He once again grinned at the irony. When in this state, he seemed to do that more often.

He tried to open the door, when he realized that the knob was broken and there was only an enormous object in the way.

`Psshh, does she think that can stop this Sesshoumaru?'

Sesshoumaru flicked at the door like it was a fly and it went flying backwards, like it was as light as a feather.

Sesshoumaru strode in looking for Kagome, sniffing her out.
(No, not on the floor like a dog. He still got some of his pride…then again I AM the writer…buahahaha)

Sesshoumaru stopped by the bathroom when he saw her just coming out of the shower. In a bathing suit. In a bikini bathing suit. With steam surrounding her.

`God I hope this works…' Kagome thought as she saw Sesshoumaru walk up to the bathroom and saw her.

Kagome smiled seductively.

Sesshoumaru was by her in a second, pressing her against the shower wall.

As soon as he leaned down and was about to kiss her, when she reached over to the shower knobs and turned the cold water on full blast.

It looked like it had worked, though Kagome's first and last thought, before passing out from the freezing cold water was `Damn.'

Sesshoumaru still got his kiss.

Day Five—
COMPLETE

*****************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************
< /font>
Authors Note:
 
I was going to keep going after this, but I thought this was the best place to stop. Was it good? Was it every thing you could hope for? Did you like it? WILL THIS EVER END?! No. Kidding.

CUTOS TO DevilBoxers!! I GOT THE SEDUCTION INTO THE BATHROOM IDEA FROM YOU!! OH, AND I'M PLANNING MUCH EVILNESS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR THE ONCE AFTER, USING U GUYSES IDEAS! MUCHO EVILNESS FOR ALL!!

Oh, and for those people who want to know, I HAVE already made a sequal for the one shots, but I'm to lazy to post it. I'll get around to it eventually.

I sorry to EVERYONE if i put way to many A/n's in the last few chapters. I've already typed it all up, and i don't feel like changing it, but i will have less A/n's in the future. (i think)
 
Disclaimer:As I've said countless times. I do not own anything, no matter what I've said in my story or funny disclaimer. I OWN NOTHING. I give full credit to those whom deserve it. Just to re-iterate. I DO NOT own the movie that this plot-line is based off of. Never have, never will. And my story is NOT word for word from the movie so there is no plagerisim.
 
If I've forgotten ANYTHING, I am truly and sincerely sorry. Just message me, and I'll get right to fixing it. Thank you for everything.
 
I am also sorry for any problems you may see in my story (like the one where half the chapter is bold for no reason. I've tried to fix it, but it's not working…so yeah. And I'm still knew to this site, so you might come to read the story and find a few chapters missing…give it a few minutes and I shall have it right back up. Sorry for the inconviences.)

I THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE REVIEWED
 
ROCK ON AND PAYCE OUT!