InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day SIX ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day SIX:
 
Willingly

*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~********************

Kagome woke up the next day with a killer headache.

“Uhhh….” Kagome groaned, trying to sit up, just to lay back down again in pain.

Kagome opened her eyes.

Sesshoumaru was an inch from her face.

“KYAAAA!!!” Kagome jumped back a few feet, while subconsciously realizing that she was on Sesshoumaru's couch.

“After you fell, you hit your head on the bottom of the bathroom tub. I would have caught you, had I not been—inconvenienced at the time. Are you—good? You were asleep for the rest of the day yesterday and this morning. It is 9 am.” Sesshoumaru seemed a little off, uncomfortable. Though, he still kept his stoic image.

Kagome nodded. Her head was killing her, but she didn't like Sesshoumaru uncomfortable. It made her uncomfortable, and she already had enough on her plate as it was.

Sesshoumaru lost his uncomfortable aura and relaxed. Kagome sat up again, sitting Indian style, and realized that she was no longer cold, but was still in her bikini bathing suit.

Kagome blushed as she pulled up the blankets that she didn't know she had thrown off when she woke up.

“So…you're…. good? You, know… like yourself now?” Kagome asked awkwardly.

Sesshoumaru nodded.

“Good! You were crazy when you were like that….”

“What you did was stupid.” Sesshoumaru responded.

“HEY!! What do you mean by that?!”

“What you did was stupid.” Sesshoumaru repeated.

“HEY!! I HAD TO SUDUCE YOU INTO GETTING IN THE SHOWER (WITH ME BY THE WAY) BY TAKING A HOT SHOWER TO CREATE FREAKIN STEAM, AND THEN FREEZING MYSELF TO DEATH BECAUSE I JUST TOOK A HOT SHOWER! YOU KNOW HOW COLD THAT WAS!! PLUS YOU WERE LIKE CRAZY!” Kagome yelled at him, pissed that he would say that what she did was stupid, when she thought it was pretty clever idea, and thought she disserved some praise.

Sesshoumaru remained calm.

“First of all, I could not help it. You had a scent on you that my demon side was attracted to. Second, you did NOT have to actually take a cold shower. Just taking a regular shower, and scrubbing off the scent probably would have done it. And even if you had to take hot and cold shower, you did not actually have to be in the hot shower if you just wanted the effect of steam. It would have worked well without you in it. So in either case you would not have had to feint from the freezing cold water for taking a hot shower just before.” Sesshoumaru said this calmly and precisely.

Kagome turned a deep shade of red. She felt stupid. Seriously stupid.

`DUH!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OFF THAT!!! RETARD, RETARD, RETARD, RETARD, I AM RETARDED!!! GAHHH!!!'
When Kagome had taken the hot shower, she hadn't taken a full shower, with using soap to scrub and clean herself. She had just jumped in and rinsed. Not enough to take the scent off.

Kagome sighed and fell back on the couch in exhaustion and shook her head as she remembered all the crap she went through for nothing. She then remembered the kiss, and looked at Sesshoumaru.

`Wonder if he remembers? Does he even know what he did? …Either way, he'll probably never say anything…best just act like it didn't happen.'

“Why are you staring.”

Kagome was snapped out of her trance like state, realizing that she was in fact staring.

Kagome looked away to some random place.

“Just thinking…. so….HOW `BOUT THEM METS?!” Kagome said the first thing that came to her mind, to possibly break the ice.

Sesshoumaru just stared at her emotionlessly, like she was crazy.

“Who are—the Mets?”

“…. Never mind…” Kagome mumbled, figuring that she made herself look like a fool enough for a lifetime.

Kagome grinned.

“So…you couldn't get all the color out?” Kagome said this looking at Sesshoumaru's hair, which was now a much lighter shade of its original color from the day before, though still clearly visible.

Kagome continued to stare at his hair, trying hard to hold back the giggles that were threatening to surface. His hair was now a lighter pink, with no highlights.

“Yes, it should only take one more good washing of bleach to get out. I shall have to pay you back for your masterpiece.” Sesshoumaru said with revenge on his mind. He nearly smirked again. Nearly.

Kagome smiled nervously.

“You don't mean that, do you? I mean—I'm still your girlfriend right? You can't do anything—”

“Do not worry. You shall find out.”

Kagome was going to stand up, when she was pushed back down by Sesshoumaru.

“You will sleep for a little longer, to make sure you are well. Goodnight.” It was not up for negotiation.

Kagome sighed once again and laid back down on the couch, pulling the cushy down blankets up to her. It took a minute for it to register that the blankets she was using, were the same ones from his bed.

Kagome sniffed the blankets.

`It smells like him.' Kagome easily fell asleep with that thought on her mind while curling and snuggling up to the blankets more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Kagome woke up again, Sesshoumaru wasn't around.
Kagome saw a note stuck with tape on the TV.

Went out, be back later.

Sesshoumaru

Kagome grinned as she whipped out her cell phone and started text messaging all her friends the file known as `Milkshake sexiness'.

Kagome giggled at her smartness of making a name for the file, as well as cleverness for sending it to all the people he knew, as well as all the people she knew.

Kagome thought for a minute. She wasn't going to put it on `Youtube', but after what she went through, she thought that she disserved some satisfaction. Plus what he did needed revenge.

Kagome laughed maniacally as she connected the cell phone to his computer and set up the video on `Youtube'. (Don't own it)

After that was done she noticed that he was logged onto his `My Space'. (Don't own it)

`…Wait…he has My Space?! ARGGG!!! EVERY ONE HAS MY SPACE EXCEPT ME!!! WHY THE TRECHERY, WHYYYY!!!'

Kagome looked at his page, and decided it needed a few extra `touches'.

Kagome typed into his profile that he was a transvestite, looking for a good man to fill the void in his life of the complete solitude of being an ice prince with a Popsicle stuck up his ass. (no offense to anyone)

`Wonder if they'll think he means that literally…hmm….oh, well…..'

Kagome heard a car stop next to the sidewalk.

She hurriedly saved everything, and turned off his computer, the way she found it, and put her cell phone away, and laid back on the couch as if she had never moved.

Sesshoumaru walked in looking at Kagome suspiciously.

“I just woke up! Where'd you go?”

“Salon. Get the rest of it out of my hair. I will not walk around with pink hair. It is not all out yet. I am going back. I was just checking on you. I will see you again soon.” Sesshoumaru turned on his heel and went back to his car.

“Hey! What does that mean!! I am completely innocent of all charges!” Kagome yelled at him before he drove off.

“Yeah, about as innocent as Inuyasha with a paintball gun…” Sesshoumaru mumbled under his breath as he drove off, satisfied she hadn't done anything to drastic while he was gone. Boy was he wrong.

Kagome sat down to watch some TV, when she thought of something even more evil to do....

Kagome got the remote and started to fiddle with it. She made the parental control come on.

She smiled wickedly as she made it so that he could only watch baby shows.... meaning TELETUBIES!!! Buahahahaha.... to bad she didn't know that what she REALLY did was actually the opposite of what she wanted to happen.... but just as affective. (Yes i am evil)

Kagome sighed as she fell back on the couch and fell back asleep and turned off the TV, with nothing better to do.

(This was for CrEaTiVe! Awesome ideas)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome woke up a third time, is time Sesshoumaru was on the phone.

“—Uhuh, yeah. We will meet you there then. Bye.” Sesshoumaru hung up.

“Who will meet what, where?” Kagome asked confused.

“My father wants to meet you. We are going to meet them for a card game and some late lunch.” Sesshoumaru stated.

“Cool—”

“—Today. 221; Sesshoumaru said, cutting Kagome off.

Kagome started choking.

“Today?” She questioned, trying to breath.

“Today.” Sesshoumaru repeated.

“Whe—” Kagome didn't even get the word out.

“Now.”

“Huh?” Kagome said confused.

Sesshoumaru tossed some clothes at her.

“Now.” Sesshoumaru repeated again.

“I heard—”

“Then get dressed.”

Kagome sighed.

“Alright…”

Kagome hadn't really been wanting to go anywhere, in fact she was planning on sending the video to everyone today, but they would have to wait…. for now. Plus, she didn't want to look like an idiot in front of them. She would have to behave around them. But as soon as they were alone she would have to do something…or she could do something before she even met them yet…

Kagome looked at the clothes. She had a white top with gray words that stated `Sarcasm is the bodies best defense against stupidity.' Kagome grinned.

“Too true, too true.”

Sesshoumaru looked at Kagome.

“Uhh… the shirt…. never mind.” Kagome said pointing to the shirt.

He had also given her a white skirt that flowed easy, but wasn't a mini skirt, so that was ok.

“Are you going to just stare at the clothing, or are you actually going to wear them.”

“Alright, alright. I'll put them on over my bathing suit, JEEEZZZ.” Kagome went into the bathroom with her purse.

She took out her cell phone and text message Sango.
 
Can u help me with something?
Kagome asked.

Sure, wat?
Sango replied.

Me and Sessh r going to his
parents house and I need u 2…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome came out of the bathroom and looked at herself in the full-length mirror that was in the living room. She didn't look bad.

Sesshoumaru looked to be losing his patience and picked Kagome up bridal style and threw her in the passengers seat.

“Hey!! Aren't there rules or something against that?!” Kagome argued as Sesshoumaru started the car.

“Does it look like I would care if there was?” He replied easily.

Kagome huffed as he drove off to his parents secluded seaside condominium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Halfway there, Kagome decided that it was time for her to make her move. Kagome started to complain.

“You're going the wrong way!!” Kagome whined.

By now the two were driving through the woods toward their destination.

“I am not. Stop whining. How would you know where they live anyway.” Sesshoumaru commanded, some how asking without actually asking.

“Hello! It's called `Cosmo'! You know, the magazine—`The famous Lord Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha, voted highest bachelor in five states.'—” Kagome said quoting the magazine. (The magazine doesn't actually say that, and I do not own it.)

“Hn.”

“That's right, so I'm telling YOU that YOU'RE going the wrong way. I know a faster way. Look, just ask those guys on the side of the road—”

Sesshoumaru sped up, passing up the guy. As Kagome hoped he would.

“We are not going the wrong way, and I do not need instructions to get to my fathers house.”

Kagome huffed.

“What is it with you guys and asking directions?! You know what, if you won't listen to me, we'll either get lost and then we'll never get there or we'll take the long way, and won't arrive there till next Christmas. I'd do better to walk there. In fact! I think I will! Pull over! NOW!” Kagome said feinting anger.

Sesshoumaru sighed inwardly, but would not give up. He was tired and frustrated, though he refused to show it. He would not give in to her this time.

“You know what. Fine.” Sesshoumaru stopped and let her get out of the car.

Kagome pretended to be pissed and threw open the car door, got out, slammed it shut again and stomped away in the opposite direction that Sesshoumaru was taking her.

Sesshoumaru put the car in gear and drove off without her. He smirked inwardly when he remembered he gave her white clothes that are suppose to instantly dissolve when wet.... and he knew the news said it was going to be pouring rain any second now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as Sesshoumaru was out of sight, Kagome sat down and waited for her ride that she called earlier knowing that this was going to happen.

Soon it started to sprinkle. Then rain. The pour. Kagome looked at her soaked clothes. They were completely see-through now. And for some reason they seemed to be melting....

"SESSHOUMARU!!" Kagome screamed at the air.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few minutes later another car came toward Kagome, and slowed to a stop right in front of her with ease.

“Hey Sango!”

“Hey Kagome. I did what you asked. Jump in and lets go before you die from the cold--” Sango looked Kagome up and down.

"—And no clothes." (Note: She does still have her underclothes ON.)

Kagome grinned.

“Alright, lets go then.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sango dropped Kagome off at the condo about 1 pm. Kagome waved as she drove away. Kagome had to walk most of the way to the front of the house because Sango was to lazy to drive up, and then turn around and waste gas. Kagome was being stared at by lots of guys on the way there. Kagome blushed.

'I'm going to kill him...' As Kagome walked, she figured that they thought that she wasn't wearing pants, and that she was in her undies, even though it was her BATHING suit. Oops...

Kagome was soon greeted by Sesshoumaru's parents warmly.

“Hello. I assume you are the—interesting Kagome our son has been talking about?” Inutaisho said shaking her hand.

“Yes, and you must be the Popsicles—I mean Sesshoumaru's father. And your—”

“—His step-mother, yes.” Said the lady finishing Kagome's sentences.

“His real mother died a long time ago, and I got remarried.” Inutaisho said answering her unasked question.

“—So, where is my son?”

Kagome grinned.

“Well, it's a long story…”

"So...why are you wet...and not wearing any pants?"

"That is also a long story..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
::THREE HOURS LATER::

Sesshoumaru was starting to doubt himself. He had gone down all the right roads, he was sure. Though at times he swore the signs said to go the opposite way than the road he was sure was the road to take. But signs couldn't lie. He thought at least. To bad he didn't know about Kagome's friend, Sango....(HINT HINT)

Sesshoumaru growled as he called the car service. They could lock on his signal and take him the right way, out of this hellhole. Kagome would definitely be gloating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sesshoumaru strode in while Kagome and his parents were eating, now having dinner, deciding that they had waited long enough, and did not want to miss another meal. They seemed to be having a fun conversation.

“—And he has this cute little kitty stuffed animal that he sleeps with. If you want to see the pic—” Kagome was saying this when she heard the scratch of a chair on floor.

Sesshoumaru smoothly pulled out his chair and sat down without a word. All conversation stopped, and an awkward silence ensued.

Sesshoumaru noticed that Kagome was wearing different clothes. He grinned on the inside.

“Well, so did you have a good time driving, oh guru of navigation.” Kagome said sarcastically.

“Hn.”

“Should I say, `I told you so'? Or just be quiet.”

“Hn.”

“Wow, what great use of vocabulary, what's your next word going to be? `Hm'.”

“Hm.” Sesshoumaru said like a smart aleck.

Kagome rolled her eyes.

After a few minutes of silence and everyone staring at each other, Kagome plopped her purse on the table and said, “So! Who wants to play poker?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“So. What you got ice pick?” Kagome said hiding her cards till the last second.

The last bet had been called and the last card had been flipped. They were playing Texas-Hold `em. The pot was big, and now they just had to show their cards.

Sesshoumaru as always, had been quiet. But Inutaisho and Kagome were far from it. They had been chatting, trying to throw someone else off and get a clue as to what was in the others hand, though now they were quiet, to see who had what.

“Three of a kind. Aces.” Sesshoumaru said laying out the pocket Aces in his hand, matching it up with another ace on the table.

“Ooh. That's a hard one to beat. Almost as hard as a—straight?” Inutaisho said this as he laid out his two cards with made a high straight, ending with the ace.

Inutaisho grinned.

Kagome looked sorrowful.

“Ah, yes. That is a hard hand to beat. It's so sad that I only have—” Kagome grinned and laid out her cards.

“A four of a kind! ALL ACES!! BU-YAHHHH!! THAT'S RIGHT!! EAT MY DUST!!” Kagome was standing up dancing by now, happy to win such a big hand.

“Uh…but I still haven't shown my cards Kagome.” Said Sesshoumaru's step-mom (I forget how to spell name…).

“Kagome stopped dancing. She had totally forgot about her. She had been just as quiet as Sesshoumaru.

“What do you—”

She flipped her cards.

“NO WAY!!!! THAT IS AN IMPOSSIBLE HAND!! IT'S ULTIMATE!!!”

She had a Royal Straight Flush.

Kagome fell to her knees dramatically.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!! ALL MY DREAMS DASHED IN THE SPAN OF A SECOND!!!! NOOOO!!!!” Kagome yelled to the sky like it was the end of the world.

When Kagome was done, she found that Inutaisho and his wife were laughing, and Sesshoumaru looked to be amused, as much as he tried to hide it. It was just too funny.

Kagome coughed and stood up, dusted herself off and sat down on her chair like nothing happened.

“Ahem…. so where were we?” Kagome said smiling nervously.

“You seem to have some ADHD problems.” Sesshoumaru said almost teasingly toward Kagome.

“Hey!! Don't make fun of my genetic disability!!” Kagome said laughing despite her arguing tone.

“It seems you have a lot of those.”

Kagome grinned.

“I know you are, but what am I?” Kagome said childishly.

“Stupid.” He said, playing along.

“I know you are, but what am I?”

“Childish.”

“I know you are, but what am I?”

“Sexy.”

“I know you are, but what—HEY!!!”

Sesshoumaru smirked.

Kagome nearly feinted and she gasped mocking him.

“Does the Great Lord Sesshoumaru smile? Is it possible! Hath Hell frozen over, or the apocalypse come?!”

“Only every day that I ((have spent)) spend with you.”

Kagome grinned again.

“Good one. I guess you're not such an ice prince after all. But of course you know you love to spend time with me! I'm just that good.”

“...”

“Hey! I see how it is…”

Sesshoumaru thought about what she said. He DID like the time they spent together, as much as he denied it. It was interesting to see what would happen next. He had been so bored lately.
 
Same old same old. Nothing changed.
 
But with Kagome, he had no idea what would happen next, though he did guess at it, and try and prevent it. It was almost like a game and Sesshoumaru NEVER played games before. It was a real trip trying to keep her, or at least trying not to get rid ((coughkillcough)) of her himself.

“Yes. It seems so.”

Kagome looked around at the table.

“Hey! Where did they go?!” The two parents had left while Sesshoumaru and Kagome weren't paying attention.

“They have apparently given us the slip.” He said looking at the now empty seats.

“They left a note!” Kagome said while picking it up off the middle of the table.

“Thank you oh guru of the obvious.” Sesshoumaru said ironically.

Kagome stuck her tongue out and read the note out loud.

“Go to bed when ever you like. Just don't be loud doing whatever you kids do at night (wink wink)—”

“—Oh God—” Kagome said interrupting the note.

Kagome continued, “—You both will be sleeping in Sesshoumaru's old room. Sorry, but all the other renovation, so if for some unknown insane reason you both wanted a your own bed, you can't. You will have to share, though that shouldn't be hard since YOU ARE going out. Have a goodnight. And from some sources, we heard that you guys have already slept in the same bed.” Kagome regretted reading that last part of the message as soon as she read it. He still didn't know about the whole `sleeping fiasco'. Sesshoumaru had REALLY TRULY been asleep.

“Kagome. What do they mean.”

Kagome smiled nervously again.

“Umm…well you see…you were asleep and…. ummm…well…. you fell asleep and I had to put you in your bed, and you sort of…. well… ummm…” Kagome was starting to fidget under Sesshoumaru's gaze.

“Youwereasleepanddidn'tknowwhatyouweredoi ngandyougrabbedmeandmademesleepwithyou,butnotthatway,causeyouwereasleepsoyo ujustsortofhadyourarmsaroundmeandwouldn'tletgo…..so yeah.” (You were asleep and didn't know what you were doing and you grabbed me and made me sleep with you, but not that way, cause you were asleep so you just sort of had your arms around me and wouldn't let go) Kagome said this really, really fast and breathed deeply in as soon as she was done. She then hightailed it out of there, running down the hall, before Sesshoumaru could even register what she said.

As soon as he sorted out and understood what she said, he growled playfully and went after her. He truly was asleep when he had done it and had no idea that it had happened. Though it was surprising, since right before he had fell asleep, he had thought about doing that exact same thing, but decided against it. Apparently his inner beast had other plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome turned the corner and jetted off in another direction, hoping to lose him, though she knew it was hopeless.

Kagome some how found herself in the living room, running as fast as she could, she heard Sesshoumaru right behind her.

Kagome tried to jump and duck away from him, but Sesshoumaru pounced and they both ended up falling on the couch laughing. That's right. I said laughing.

Sesshoumaru was on top of Kagome.

“Get off, you big ice pick!” Kagome said trying to push him off with her hands and feet. Neither was apparently working.

“You are not in the position to tell this Sesshoumaru what to do. None the less call him as you so eloquently put it, a `big ice pick'.”

Kagome laughed as she once again tried to break free, just to fail again.

Suddenly there was a bright flash and a loud click as the two were still on the couch playing.

“Huh?”

Both Kagome and Sesshoumaru looked for the source of the light. There was a shadowy person with white hair and very conspicuous ears that was holding a very incriminating camera.

“What are you doing little brother.” Sesshoumaru asked suspiciously.

“Just getting evidence.” He replied grinning.

“Hey!! Give me that camera!” Kagome said still under Sesshoumaru against the couch. The scene was very comical.

“I would, but you seem… a bit busy at the moment.” Inuyasha turned around and ran like hell. There was no way that they were going to get that camera.

“Oh no you don't!!! Come on, lets go get him Sesshoumaru!! I'm willing to call a truce for the greater good! How about you?” Kagome said as Sesshoumaru got up from on top of her and Kagome sat up holding out her hand as a truce.

Sesshoumaru nodded as he shook her hand and helped her up at the same time.

“Lets go.”

Sesshoumaru picked up Kagome, this time she was facing him as she sat on his hip, like a kid, with he legs wrapped around his body and her arms wrapped around his neck. To anyone else they would have really looked like a cute couple that liked each other.

Sesshoumaru picked up his half brothers scent and ran after it at an alarming rate.

Kagome had to bite back a scream.

`If he can run this fast, it's a wonder I got anywhere at all earlier.'


They were close when Sesshoumaru stopped and set Kagome down (almost reluctantly).

Sesshoumaru made a `sshh' sign as he pointed down one entry way of the hallway that she assumed that Inuyasha was in. Sesshoumaru started in on the other entryway. Sesshoumaru meant to trap him between them.

Kagome went into the hall entry that the one Sesshoumaru didn't go in. They both slowly crept up toward Inuyasha.

1….2….3…4…..5

They both jumped and grabbed at Inuyasha….

Just to realize that he wasn't there. He had left a piece of an article of his clothing, to make them get off course.

To bad they couldn't stop themselves after they started.

They both ran into each other. And lip locked. (O.O)

They both just stood there. Not moving. They both sort of seemed in shock. Quickly Kagome pulled away, realizing what was going on. Though when she did she felt—disappointed. She didn't want to stop.

“Umm… so… you want to go watch a movie?” Kagome said not looking Sesshoumaru in the eye.

Sesshoumaru nodded silently, unable to figure out the right course of action, as he picked her up and went to the living room.

Sesshoumaru turned on HBO and they sat down and watched Major Payne.

Kagome was so tired that she leaned on Sesshoumaru.

When the movie was over, he saw that she had fallen asleep. He had done this for a bet, but it seemed like his reason was evolving.

Sesshoumaru once again picked her up and took her to their bed.

He laid her on the bed, and then got in himself as he pulled up the covers and turned away from her, so as not to make her uncomfortable. But this time, it was Kagome who turned to him willingly and wrapped her arms around Sesshoumaru.

Day SIX—COMPLETE

******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************

Author's Note:
 
…yes I know…so I'll say it for you…..AWWWW THAT IS SO KAWAII!!!!

This was to tempting. Had to do it. OH, and I know I said that I was going to do more of your guys ideas, but I read a review about fluffness, and decided that should happen. I really wanted it to, and so after typing like almost this whole chapter, and realizing what I was missing, I changed it. I have typed, revised, re-edited, cut, paste, done everything under the sun to this chapter, and I hope you like it. I do. I was unsatisfied with the way I wrote this chapter at first, so please tell me what you think. Hopefully it'll be good!
 
Dislcaimer: Once again; I own nothing. In fact, by now…I probably own even LESS than before. Pls don't sue, thank you. I do not own youtube or myspace.

…btw… Lately I was beginning to worry that people were losing interest in my story, then all of a sudden I get a few reviews and I was like `YES!' Thank you so much for reviewing.
 
And someone mentioned about the shampoo and turning it pink with baby blue highlights…yes that does not make any sense…but I think I have a solution that I just thought up in the span of five seconds! Rock on! The shampoo had special properties so that when he used the conditioner (which Kagome also switched out) it would highlight certain place that had the special property THUS creating highlights. Yes, it makes no sense and I have NEVER heard of anything like it…but eh. It's a fic, so this is the way I'm doing it.
 
Thank you to Ethereal Siren, the_overlord_of_death, theblackangels_, and jewelbrat2. You guys rock for your awesome reading and awesome reviewing. Hope you liked this chapter.
 
Also someone mentioned about humans reacting to the pheromones. I guess that would be true, but it isn't because humans sense of smell and all that isn't as good as other mammals, like animals and such…thus does it not affect Kagome…hope that answered you question.
 
And yes…I also hate Kikyou with the passion of a thousand suns…but in this story she's just not evil…I guess it sort of makes up for the Kikyou bash in my other one shot.
 
I tend to update fast if you guys wanted to know since I've already finished the ENTIRE story…including epilogue…but it's on another site at fanfiction.com…so yeah…now I just have to fix the story for this site (so it comes out right when I upload the chapter) so it shouldn't take to long.
 
ROCK ON AND PAYCE!!

T.T.F.N.!!! (TA TA FOR NOW!!)