InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day SEVEN ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day SEVEN:
 
One Step Back, Two Steps forward


*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~********************


Kagome woke up drowsily as she felt herself being carried and a door clicking behind her.

She opened her eyes hazily as the image of Sesshoumaru slowly came into view and realizing that he was carrying her.

Kagome's eyes snapped open. “What's going on? Why are you—”

Sesshoumaru cut her off. “You refused to wake up, and my parents had to go somewhere. I drove and carried you home.” Sesshoumaru said explaining emotionlessly once again.

For some reason Kagome felt seriously tired. She could barely keep her eyes open. Maybe it was because she woke up during REM sleep, or maybe it was because she went to sleep late, but she couldn't help feeling it was the calming scent that was at such a close proximity. It never occurred to her that it might have been Sesshoumaru's scent.

Sesshoumaru put her on his bed, and she fell completely asleep again without a care in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome's cell phone went off.
Kagome groaned as she got up and fumbled to find her cell phone and open it.

She found it and flipped it open to find that she had a message.
 
Hey, Kags!! Have you seen this video on U TUBE?
You seriously need to check it out.
It concerns you!

It was from Sango.

YA!! I PUT IT ON U TUBE!

ISN'T IT GREAT!

Kagome typed back.

Y Kag? Isnt it bad? Its a
vid. of u!
Sango typed.

Wat r u talking about? I recorded
a vid. of Sessh. IT WAS HILARIOUS!
I was barely in the video.

Kagome replied.

KAGOME!! ITS A VIDEO OF YOU
DIRTY DANCING WITH SOME UNKNOWN
GUY WITH THE MUSIC OF BARBIE GIRL!!!
HAVE YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO?!?!

Sango typed furiously.

HUH?!?! HOLD ON! IM CHECKIN
IT OUT ON COMP.!!

Kagome typed walking over to the computer.

Wait Kags! U don't need to.
Just look on news! Channel 4.

Sango messaged, stopping Kagome in her tracks

Wat u mean?
Kagome asked.

Just look!
Sango typed again.


Kagome clicked the TV on, and pushed channel four. It was the news.

“Oh. My. God.”

Kagome stared at a girl dancing in a club to the music of Barbie Girl. She was looking at herself.

Kagome turned up the TV sound.

“—And just yesterday, a video was put on and Internet video site called, `Youtube'. The video named `Milkshake sexiness' is actually a video of a still unknown girl who is dancing to the song Barbie Girl. It is still unknown why the video is named that.” Said a girl reporter on the television.

“Holy shit! I barley put that video on the Internet YESTERDAY!! AND THAT ISN'T THE VIDEO THAT I MEANT TO PUT ON THERE!! HOW DID I GET THE NAME MIXED UP!! OHMYGODOHMYGOD OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!” Kagome was utterly embarrassed. And what was worse was that all her friends new it.

“HOW DID THIS HAPPE—” Kagome didn't even finish the sentence. She knew.

“SESSHOUMARU!!!!! I AM SO GOING TO GET YOU FOR THAT!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A far ways away a man dressed in all white, getting an odd pink color out of is hair again, suddenly sneezed.

`Someone must be talking about me…'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome paced the house in search for a good revenge. It had to be perfect!
`I could always…no that's not good enough…WAIT I COULD ALWAYS… naw… YES… no…DAMN IT!! MUST THINK OF SOMETHING!' Kagome thought, totally forgetting that the whole mess was her fault in the first place.

Kagome couldn't think of something. Then she remembered that `technically' this was all her fault…as much as Kagome tried to avoid and deny it. It wasn't Sesshoumaru's fault that SHE had put the damn video on `Youtube'. In fact it was COMPLETELY her fault.

“AHHHH!! I CAN'T EVEN BE MAD AT THE BASTARD!!!” Kagome said yelling.

Soon, Kagome sat back down on the couch, trying to forget that right at that second her face and video was being splattered all over the world. WHILE dirty dancing…

`Oh, God… if mom saw… OH HOLY SHIZZNAL!!' It had just now occurred to Kagome that not just her friends and relatives saw the video, but HER MOM as well. Can you imagine YOUR mom seeing you dirty dancing?

“Oh, shit Oh, shit Oh, shit Oh, shit Oh, shit” Kagome kept saying over and over pacing back and forth, till the phone rang and Kagome jumped up in surprise.

Kagome looked at the caller ID, but it was private, so she couldn't tell. And Kagome was never good with numbers.

Kagome debated as she looked at the phone, like it was the enemy and she had to figure out if she should try and conquer it, or retreat.

`What if it's important?

What if it isn't?

But what if it's a life or death situation, and has to be heard?

And when has that ever happened?



Exactaly.

But what if it's important to Sesshoumaru? He would be pissed…

………

Pick up the phone.'


Kagome fumbled to pick up the phone. For some reason it was like her hands just wouldn't grasp it. Like her hand was working against. She almost had it, when it slipped out of her hand and fell onto her big toe.

“GOD DAMN IT!” Kagome screamed.

“Kagome! Did I just hear you cuss! At the Lord no less, I thought I taught you better! And what is this video I saw on the news! Is that you Kagome?! Are you there? Pick up the phone!” Said the motherly voice on the others side of the phone.

Kagome dove for the phone and started talking rapidly on the phone to ease the fears of this hysterical person.

“Mom.”

“Are you ok? Why were you at a bar?!—”

“Mom!”

“What 's wrong? Did someone take advantage of you?! Was it this Sesshoumaru person that you're now going out with?! If it is, I'll beat him up for you—”

“MOM!”

“— ;Yes?”

Kagome sighed and breathed in deeply. What should she say? She had to handle this carefully.

`I guess I could always tell the truth…'

“Mom. Sesshoumaru did not take advantage of me. I do not need any help. I did NOT go to a bar, and that is NOT me on the video. And I am sorry for cussing.” So much for truth. Besides, it's just a white lie. Her mom might keel over if she had told that really was her.

“...But I saw the video. It looks a lot like you.”

“..umm… that wasn't me… that was a friend of mine named Kikyou! She was a bit drunk and didn't know what she was doing. It's Ok, just go back home and take a nap. Everything's ok. Good night.” So much for a little white lie. Plus Kikyou owed her for this stupid bet she was forced into. Kagome hung up before her mom before could reply.

Kagome sat down and sighed at the same time. She held the bridge of her nose.

`I'm getting to old for this…' Oh, lord, now she was starting to sound like him.

Kagome brightened as she looked at the TV. She knew the exact thing to change her attitude.

`There is NO WAY that I'm going to start to act like Sesshoumaru.'

She went into the kitchen and turned on the TV in there, so she wouldn't be forced to watch Teletubies. She turned the couch around so she could sit on it and watch the TV at the same time. She pushed the Cartoon Net work channel (that I don't not own) and sat down watching The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. If all fails, watch cartoons. That always helps. (Don't own the show either. Wish I did though… be rich… PLUS I LUV THAT SHOW!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru walked in with his hair its shinning silver original color.
Sesshoumaru found her asleep, drooling on his couch while it looked like she was attempting to watch TV. She didn't seem successful... and for some odd reason, the couch was turned around....

'Why would she watch the kitchen TV, when she could just watch the one right here in the living room?' Sesshoumaru thought as he turned around and looked at the TV suspiciously.

He slowly crept up to the TV, and turned it on. Bad mistake.

Suddenly on the screen were a couple DOING IT on screen. And let me tell you, one was DEFINITELY a little bit more than 'big boned'.

'Oh my God--i think I'll be scarred for life...' Sesshoumaru frantically searched for the remote, but Kagome was LAYING on it. There was no way he was going to be able to get under her and pry it out. He wasn't stupid. How many times had he seen THAT on TV, when a dude would be trying to 'get something from under a girl' and the girl end up waking up and thus making an awkward situation.

Sesshoumaru ran over to the TV (even though he would rather jump off of a cliff and listen to the Backstreet Boys than get anywhere near that television) and clicked off the TV. Being that close to the TV nearly killed him… he could swear that he wouldn't be getting a good nights rest for a while now. Sesshoumaru shuddered at the horror.

Sesshoumaru massaged his temples trying to will away the image. It wasn't working.

He took a glance at the girl still snoring. He knew she probably did that on purpose... well she probably THOUGHT that she had put parental control on the TV to make it so he had to watch some babies show, but being the klutz that she was ended up doing the opposite. Yes, he knew her well...

He heard his computer do the `DING' thing signify that he had gotten a message on his MySpace page. He went to go check it out.

He had one MILLION messages. No lie.

`What the—'

He looked at the messages…

In a second after looking over them, over half of them were already deleted, and still dwindling, though the messages seemed endless. Not to mention he was now on the friends list of about a billion more.

The messages said things like… well maybe they're a little too old for readers, but you get the point. Very sexual. If Sesshoumaru had been any other person, he might have blushed... or thrown up. To bad that he wasn't though.

More messages started coming.

Sesshoumaru growled as he saw what his page said.

Kagome typed into his profile that he was a transvestite, looking for a good man to fill the void in his life of complete solitude of being an ice prince with a Popsicle stuck up his ass.

He growled again.

This wouldn't have been so bad in itself, but ALL of his family knew his MySpace. He didn't even WANT a MySpace. His stupid brother and father had tricked him into it. What's worse was that he actually LIKED his MySpace now. He had had it so perfect, with all his pictures and friends. NOW HE HAD TO START ALL OVER!

`I will kill that girl…'

Sesshoumaru took another glance, which turned into a stare at Kagome. She looked so innocent with her mouth hanging open, with drool seeping out the side of her mouth, and limbs splayed everywhere. But he knew better. Evil incarnate lay right beneath the surface.

He knew he couldn't hurt her without her running off. Plus he wasn't that cold hearted. He did have his pride, about not hitting girls…even if she was evil incarnate. He just had to come up with something… a little cleverer for revenge.

Sesshoumaru gave one of his evil smirks as he thought of a way to wake her up so that he could start his real revenge.

Sesshoumaru went into the kitchen. He saw a big boiling type of pot. He opened the freezer and poured a bag of ice into it. He then put it under the faucet and turned the water on COLD.

He waited patiently as it filled up two-thirds the way and let the ice melt, so that the water would be really cold, but not hurt her with ice cubes. He didn't have to wait long. The pot was now over brimming with cold water that had once been partially ice cubes, though not anymore.

Sesshoumaru slowly walked up behind the couch and poured the entire contents onto Kagome.

Kagome screamed and jumped up, clinging to Sesshoumaru for dear life, like she had spotted a huge mouse on the floor.

Sesshoumaru looked at her in amusement as she realized what she had done and slowly got down, now pissed.

“We are going out to play… some tennis. Right after I get dressed and you check the news for weather.”
 
Kagome was going to ask him why but he was already gone.
 
Kagome sighed as she got up and plunged her hand into the unknowns of the couches crevices to look for the remote. She wondered why he would need the weather when it was obvious the sun was outside shining, but whatever…
 
And so, Kagome, forgetting what she had done to the TV (and still not knowing that what she REALLY did was far from putting Teletubies on screen) she found the clicker (remote) and pushed on. VERY BAD move.
 
“OH HOLY LORD, HHHAAVVVEE MMMEERRRCCCIII!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!”
 
Sesshoumaru grinned as he finished pulling a shirt over his head. Next time she'll know not to mess with his stuff…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They had on some PE clothes as they walked on the tennis court.
“Did you have to pour freezing cold on me?” (Kagome decided not to mention the incident with the TV, according to the fact that she tried to burn it from her memory)

“You wouldn't get up, so I had to use other means of waking you up.” Sesshoumaru answered.

Kagome huffed. “You still didn't have to—”

“I have other ways of waking up women, but I very much doubt you would have like that very much.” Sesshoumaru smirked inwardly.

Kagome turned a deep red as she turned away from his and picked up the rackets, changing the subject.

“I don't even know how to play…” Kagome said frowning.

Sesshoumaru had a very odd urge to laugh maniacally as his revenge plan formed in his head.

`Who is making this Sesshoumaru think about maniacally laughing…'

(A/n: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..coughcough….anyways….)


& #8220;Of course you don't. You are a girl. You probably couldn't beat me if you wanted to.”

Kagome grew mad.

“I could to!! Just you wait! I bet I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back as soon as I learned to play!”

Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow at her proposal, her unknowing that was exactly what he had wanted to hear.

“Fine. I will take your bet, though you shall be aloud both hands to make it fair. We will play today after you are done learning and practicing. But if I win you have to do something.” Sesshoumaru said, almost mysteriously.

“—And that would beee?” Kagome asked questioningly, now imitating Sesshoumaru's raised eyebrow.

“You will… have to give up a kiss”

Kagome gaped at him.

“…To a dog. Of my choosing.” Sesshoumaru said finishing his sentence.

Kagome smirked. So it was a dare was it?

“Will the dog be slobbery?”

`I guess kissing a puppy would be ok… I mean it's not like I have to kiss Sesshoumaru or anything… plus doggies are SO CUTE!! Even if they do slobber…'

“You will have to wait and see, though there's a pretty good chance that he will not…”

Kagome nodded.

“Alright. I'll take that bet. BUT then you… have to kiss a cat if you lose! My cat! I know Boyou will love it!” Kagome smiled brightly at him.

Sesshoumaru once again smirked inwardly. She was clueless.

“We will go to the automatic tennis shooter. Since you are a beginner, I will put softer dodge balls in it.” Sesshoumaru said, while walking over to and into an area that had a fence around it in a rectangular shape, so that everyone else would not get hurt from bad hits.

Kagome followed him in, and stayed at the place where she was to hit the dodge balls, while Sesshoumaru kept walking up to the machine that was to spit the dodge balls out.

Sesshoumaru ducked down behind the machine where Kagome couldn't see, and he put in the dodge balls, but before he left he swiftly pushed the button so that the dodge balls would swiftly speed up spouting out of the machine after the first couple of dodge balls. Oh, Kagome was in for it. She wouldn't be really hurt cause the balls were soft, but enough for sweet, sweet revenge. She would probably just freak out anyway. Besides. That was only part of his revenge…

“The machine will start soon. Be ready.” Sesshoumaru said this while quickly getting out of the hitting area.

“I will be back in a few minutes.” Sesshoumaru said on the other side of the fence, and then leaving without hearing her reply.

Kagome turned to the machine, as she held up the tennis racket.

`I can do this!' Kagome thought confidently.

A ball shot out of the machine, and Kagome missed it. Badly. But Kagome didn't have time to feel bad. Soon another ball came shooting out, and this time she was much closer, but still pretty bad.

A third time. She clipped the ball.

Kagome huffed as the next ball came, except it seemed to come faster this time, but of course that just had to be her imagination. Right?

Just as she was about to hit that ball, another one came.

Then another.

And another.

And another.

“KYAAA!!” Kagome ducked down as in her confusion as she lost beat and couldn't keep up.

Kagome saw another ball coming her way and she tried to jump out of the way, of which she succeeded….

…That is until it ricochet and hit her in the back of the head.

“DANG IT!!” Kagome was this close to cussing, but she had sworn to not swear anymore. Yeah, that's an oxymoron, but that's the way it goes. Just trying to break the habit.

Kagome ran back and forth away from the dodge balls. It was pretty funny.

Kagome was seriously starting to get tired though and when she felt like she couldn't go on anymore, and avoid the abuse, suddenly out of know where Sesshoumaru of course showed up and saw her fatigued and pushed open the door with ease.

“You do know that the door was unlocked.” Sesshoumaru said, looking questioningly at Kagome.

Kagome gave a nervous grin.

“I—I knew that…I just wanted to practice some more! ….Hey…wait! You knew that something was wrong! You did this! So now I'm to tired to even compete!”

Sesshoumaru stayed calm and cool, like he had done nothing of the sort.

“I have no idea what you are talking about Kagome. I merely left to give you some time to practice and I come back and you are dodging dodge balls. I am as innocent as you are when it comes to my page on the computer. You could have left at anytime. You are apparently not as good as you thought you were. But don't worry. I am sure you will do fine. Are you ready to play?” Sesshoumaru knew that Kagome knew that he knew.

Kagome visibly paled.

“Yeah. Innocent.” Kagome said nervously while looking away in a very non-innocent way.

“So LET'S PLAY! Who ever reaches 10 wins, first wins.” Kagome said changing the subject again.

Kagome picked up her racket and ran to the tennis court, getting on the right hand side, and Sesshoumaru getting on the left.

He held the racket and ball ready to hit it.

“Are you ready?”

Kagome nodded.

Sesshoumaru started off easy, to at least give Kagome a running start, though he knew that there was no way that she would win. He might as well let her get use to the game a little.

After Kagome had four points on Sesshoumaru, he decided to kick it up a few notches, ready to take her down finally.

To bad his manly pride let her get use to the game, cause it seemed that she HAD gotten better at the game. Now he actually had to work to win.

The two went back and forth, neither hardly gaining an inch, before losing it again against the other.

Kagome felt a bead a sweat roll down the side of her face. Kagome glimpsed at Sesshoumaru before going after the ball again. He looked like all he did was stand up. It seemed like he was perfect and did it effortlessly.

`DAMN HIM!' Kagome cussed again when she realized that she had, once again cussed.

`DAMN IT!'

Sesshoumaru saw her anger and looked at her amusedly, which of course angered her more.

They were now 9 to 9 and whoever won next would be the ultimate winner. It was Kagome's turn to serve. God, she was tired.

Kagome sighed as she threw the ball up and hit it with the racket as hard as she could.

But of course Sesshoumaru followed it and hit it with ease.

Kagome had to dive for it, but when she did, she slammed it opposite of where Sesshoumaru was. For a fleeting few seconds Kagome had thought that she had won this!

…That is until Sesshoumaru, who only showed how surprised he was through his eyes opening slightly, was at the ball in a split second and hit it back just as hard.

Kagome didn't have enough time or energy to get up (because she was still on the floor from diving) and hit the ball, which was on the opposite of her on her side, just as she had done to Sesshoumaru.

The ball hit the ground with a loud crack and the game was over.

Sesshoumaru had won.

Kagome's eyes widened.

“No! Ah, man! … You wouldn't happen to want to play for two wins?” Kagome said looking at Sesshoumaru, already knowing the answer.

“No. I have won, fair and square. Now you must consent to my bet.”

Kagome hung her head.

“Alright. Just tell me what dog, when and where.” Kagome said defeated.

Sesshoumaru had yet again wanted to smirk.

“It's not so much what dog, as much what type of dog…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“WHAT!!! THAT WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!” Kagome yelled at Sesshoumaru, when he told her whom she had to kiss.

“Oh, contraire. I bet that if I win, then you have to kiss a dog of MY choosing. And I chose me.”

Kagome stared at him aghast with her mouthing hanging open.

“Bu—but you're not—” Then it hit Kagome like a ton of bricks. Sesshoumaru was a DOG demon. Why she didn't realize it before completely eluded her, as she stood there still unable to comprehend what he was saying, and yet understanding every word of it. Darn those oxymoron's.

Sesshoumaru saw the dawn of understanding overtake her face. It was priceless.

“Hey—you sure you don't want to do another game?” Kagome said this nervously.

Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow.

`DAMN THAT EYEBROW OF HIS!!' Kagome thought as she tried to figure out a way out of this situation, though it seemed she was stuck.

Kagome just stood there with that `mouth hanging open' look, and hoped maybe this could at least stall and he might hopefully forget any such bet had taken place.

“Stalling will get you no where Kagome.” Sesshoumaru seeing right through her plan.

`Dang it…' Kagome did a `mind dance' as she realized that this time SHE HAD NOT cussed this time. YAY!

Sesshoumaru stood there patiently.

Kagome sighed.

“Alright lets get this over with…” Kagome said as she shut her eyes tight and puckered her lips, waiting for Sesshoumaru to kiss her.

Sesshoumaru looked at her amusedly.

Kagome opened her eyes when nothing happened.

“Aren't you—”

“The bet was NOT for the dog to kiss you, but for YOU to kiss the dog.”

Once again Kagome gaped at Sesshoumaru. Oh, he was definitely getting his revenge.

Kagome blushed 10 shades of red.

“You don't mean—”

“As it happens I do.”

“But you wouldn't—”

“You're the one doing it.'

“But I couldn't—”

“You're the one who bet it.”

“But we couldn't play—”

“No. You bet, I won.”

“But you're twisting my—”

“I'm waiting.”

Kagome sighed exasperatedly. She wasn't getting anywhere.

`How do I get out of this?' Kagome thought as she glared at Sesshoumaru who was again waiting patiently with his eyes closed.

`Oh, he is good…'
As Kagome walked up closer to him, she tried to think rapidly of some way out of it, some small loop whole, but it seemed all was lossed. Kagome was so going to get him back for this PLUS the video thing, now not caring that it was partially her fault.

Kagome tried to go as slow as possible to save her time, but apparently time didn't seem to agree with or care about Kagome's futile effort, cause she just seemed to get closer and closer even as slow as she was going.

Right now, all of you are probably thinking, `Big deal. They've already kissed', but those other times, it was either Sesshoumaru kissing her (of which ended most crazily), or by complete accident. THIS time KAGOME was WILLINGINGLY kissing SESSHOUMARU. Ah, the horror of it all.

Kagome was finally unable to stall and keep moving closer. Kagome's heart beat faster as her face got closer to Sesshoumaru's.

At the last second he opened his eyes, and Kagome instead kissed his nose took a step back grinning.

The bet was for her to give up a kiss. He never said where.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way home, Kagome decided that she had to get her revenge.

`The video was my fault, but STEALLING SHALL NOT GO UNPUNISHED… though I did agree to the bet… BUT STILL!'

Suddenly got an evil idea. An idea that was so evil and diabolical she was amazed she even thought of it.

Kagome thought for a bit on how to go about her diabolical plan.

Sesshoumaru went to go take a shower, even though it was like only 11:45.

Kagome went into her purse and pulled out a pill bottle. She set it in the seasoning cabinets.

`Now I must wait till he gets home then I can commence Operation Neon Thong…'

With that thought in mind she sat on the couch and watched some TV and waited till the traitor came out of the shower.

“Hey!! You want some lunch!! It's to late for breakfast, but some lunch sounds good yeah!?” Kagome said this really fast like she had ADHD problems.

Sesshoumaru just stood there looking at her, not saying yes or no. He didn't really feel like talking.

He obviously hadn't seen the news; otherwise he would be more suspicious and careful.

Kagome huffed and then smiled.

“That's a yes then!” Kagome went crazy for a few minutes, cooking eggs, and bacon and ramen noodles.

“It's going to be a minute.” Kagome said while fiddling with some pots and some food.

Sesshoumaru nodded and left the room, to his bedroom for a minute.

Kagome looked over her shoulder to make sure he was gone, and in a second she had whipped out the pills bottle and crushed up a little more than a few and put it into his food. She then put the bottle back into her purse, as if it had never left.

Sesshoumaru walked in.

“Done!!” Kagome said cheerfully to Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru once again lifted one of his eyebrows at her when served him.

Kagome had made eggs, bacon, pancakes, ramen noodles and waffles.

“You have interesting lunches.”

Kagome grinned.

“Just eat it.”

Sesshoumaru didn't really need to eat but Kagome had made it for him, and he didn't want to lose her just yet. He still had today and three more days to go. And it seemed he was winning.

Sesshoumaru started to silently eat, feeling like it tasted a little off, but just shrugging it off.

Sesshoumaru soon felt his eyes grow heavy and started to feel tired.

Sesshoumaru's head almost immediately fell down into his food.

Kagome stared at him for a minute.

She walked over to him as if he might have some sort of disease or something, till she finally got close enough to check him out.

Kagome pulled on his hair, so that his face went up so that she could see him.

It was the only way to make sure he wasn't faking it. She had spiked his food with sleeping pills. Enough to take out an elephant, but of course not enough to kill him, him being demon and all.

Kagome smirked as she carried him over to the couch. She then took out the supplies she would need to use on him.

Kagome felt completely embarrassed, as she had to take off his outer clothing to put the horrendous clothing on.

As soon as he was stripped down to his boxers Kagome was about 20 shades of red as she tried to figure out how she was suppose to get the thong on him, without actually taking off his boxers or touching him in any way that might mean the death of herself by complete embarrassment. Not to mention she DID NOT want to be arrested for sexual assault. Or killed by Sesshoumaru later…of course he just might do it anyway….

Kagome decided to just start with the easy stuff.

Kagome giggled as she pulled out one of the old water bra's she had bought when she was younger, to make her boobs look bigger (she doesn't use them anymore). She had never gotten rid of them because she had yet to go through her enormous mound of clothes, threatening to blow up, out of her room. She was a procrastinator, she knew, but she would deal with that later….

The bra was (of course) neon green with neon pink embroidery of flowers and butterflies. When Kagome took a look of Sesshoumaru with it on, she thought it looked better on him anyway.

Kagome took a look at his boxers. There was no way she was going to take off his boxers.

`Hmm…I guess he doesn't need a thong perse' Kagome laughed as she whipped out a matching neon green Speedo with neon pink embellishments on it from her purse.

`Not a thong, but still…plus I could always do…'

(A/n: Isn't it amazing!! Her purse always some how has whatever she needs… wonder how that happens…(grin)…lol…IT'S A MAGICAL PURSE!)

Kagome blushed a deeper red as she started to pull on the Speedo threw his legs and pulled it up all the way, over his boxers. It would have been funnier if he didn't have the boxers under the Speedo, but take what you get, don't grumble about what you don't. Could be worse. Plus you could barely see the boxers since they were now stuffed into the Speedo…

Kagome took a full look at Sesshoumaru.

`It feels like I'm missing something. I just can't put my finger on it… but what—'

Kagome's smile went wide. You could have fit an elephant in her mouth, it was so wide.

Kagome grabbed her purse and started to rummage through it.

“AHAH!!!” Kagome held up some mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipstick.

Kagome slowly walked up to Sesshoumaru holding the makeup, like it was a weapon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By time Kagome was done, even she could have sworn he was a girl. Albeit a slutty girl with a little to much makeup… with a little to much package where the sun don't shine… but still a girl… well sorta.

She thought he looked pwetty.

Now, what should she do? She could always put it on the Internet like before. Plus put it on his My Space. Course then he might be sexually assaulted or something… naw… that seemed to drastic. She may be evil, but she was far from mean, and putting this pic on the Internet was mean. Hell, it would be down right cold hearted. And if anything, Kagome was not cold hearted…if not a little bit of a troublemaker. She didn't have the heart to let the whole world see him like this…

`Hmmm…'

It was like a light went on inside Kagome's head. She could swear there was a bulb that just went `DING'.

Kagome grabbed her camera.

Just cause she was too much of a human to send it this picture to half the world, didn't mean she wasn't evil enough to send it to all of his family. It would be enough to make him mad, but not enough to kill her conscious. Plus, it might be good blackmail for later…

After she took the pictures and printed them on his computer, she rummaged around till she found the plastic bag she had brought with her that fateful day when she came over and they went out.

When she found it she through is closet and dresser drawers and threw out all his clothes.

In the middle of the street. There wasn't an enormous amount of people outside, but enough to create a group around the odd clothes in the middle of the road for a few minutes.

Suddenly Kagome got another crazy idea to do instead of just taking pictures and sending it out to his family. She could do that anytime. Plus what is blackmail if your family already has seen the picture? No. That would not do. She would do something much… different.

Kagome went to her purse and pulled out some glue…

After she was done, she went back to sleep, like a baby.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sesshoumaru woke up groggy and disoriented. Before he realized what was going on he realized how cold and open he felt.

Sesshoumaru groaned as he sat up and rubbed his temples.

Then he caught the sight of something very bright as he opened his eyes.

His eyes snapped open.

He was wearing a Speedo.

A neon green and pink Speedo.

His eyes roamed up as he caught sight of some more neon green and pink clothes.

His eyes widened.

`Was I drunk… there is know way…'

Sesshoumaru tried to peel off the water bra, but it refused to come off. He tried again.

No luck.

He tried to take off the Speedo, but of course that didn't budge either.

Sesshoumaru tried to keep his cool look, but this was to damn crazy.

Sesshoumaru got up from the couch, which he had been recently sleeping on. He followed Kagome's scent into his room, once again sleeping like a baby, and in his bed.

He went to look for some clothes to at least put on over the atrocious clothing so he could at least look decent when he killed Kagome….

…only when he opened his dresser drawer there was none of his clothes in it. He was assaulted by the colors of neon pink and green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome woke up with the strange and creepy feeling that someone was glaring at her… trying to burn a whole in her body….
Kagome opened her eyes to see a very pissed off demon.

Kagome sat up and scooted away nervously. Maybe she shouldn't have stayed the night…

“What have you done woman.”

Kagome smiled nervously.

“Uhhh….happy April Fools Day?”

“It's the 10th of July.”

“A very, very, very late April Fools Day?”

He walked up to the bed, towering over her, with murder in his eyes.

Kagome got up and ran to the bathroom, but had no chance. He was already in front of the bathroom before she could even move.

Kagome stood in front of him, unable to think of what to do, except to get away, but that obviously wasn't going to happen.

“Where is my clothing.”

Kagome pointed out the window, of which she had thrown the clothes into the street. A bunch of cars started to run it over.

Kagome winced at every car that passed on his clothes. It figures that the cars would choose RIGHT THEN to run over his clothes.

“You will remove this clothing from me.”

Another nervous smile.

“Ummm…”

Sesshoumaru continued to stare at her.

“I don't have the solution to get it off…”

Sesshoumaru flexed his claws as he tried to keep his anger under control.

“I'll go get it!! Don't hurt me!” Kagome said this desperately, though when she had said, `don't hurt me' she said with a more funny tone, like when a friend says something and says `DON'T HURT ME!' in a more playful way.

Sesshoumaru raised his eyebrow.

“First go get my clothes.”

Kagome nodded as she ran out of the house and gathered them up and ran back into the house. She was about to leave when Sesshoumaru stepped in front of her and blocked her.

As she was gone for that split second, Sesshoumaru had already thought of the perfect revenge.

“You will not leave just yet. First you have to put on this…” Sesshoumaru held up a horrendously bright pink bikini top and horrendously bright green bikini bottom. It looked so ugly. AND slutty.

Kagome gaped at him.

“No. No way…” Kagome held her hands in front of her as if to block out the bikini.

Sesshoumaru just stood there unmoved.

Kagome sighed as she grabbed the bathing suit and went into the bathroom. There would be no fighting with him this time.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome came out of the bathroom and felt like hiding behind something. Right then it seemed the couch looked like the most likely victim.
Kagome saw that Sesshoumaru had put on some of his clothes over the bikini and Speedo and was sitting on the couch. Kagome blushed as she tried to hide her body with her arms. Needless to say, it wasn't working.

Sesshoumaru looked her over and turned back to the TV. He of course wasn't showing it, but he was definitely amused.

Kagome tried her hardest to walk with some sort of dignity as she picked up her purse and walked in front of the TV to get to the door, but of course that wasn't working at all either. Kagome tripped on the rug.

Sesshoumaru caught her easily with, of course, a raised eyebrow.

`DAM—DANG THAT EYEBROW! MEN! AHH!' Kagome thought quickly catching herself before she cussed.

Kagome got out of his grasp, dusted herself off and walked out the door.

“Do not have to much fun now.”

I swear you could hear a growl emanate from Kagome.

`I CANNOT BELIEVE HE JUST CRACKED A JOKE!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!' Kagome looked at him and growled again and walked off with her nose in the air.

Sesshoumaru looked amusedly as she left.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God…Kagome hadn't even made it half way when she started hearing whistling coming from various guys on the street. Kagome blushed as she unsuccessfully tried to hide her body behind her arms again.

But that wasn't the worst part. Oh, no. It was trying to get into the store. As soon as Kagome took a step into store, and she was pushed back out again.

“No shirt, no shoes, nothing to cover your butt, no service.” Said the man, who immediately went back to the check out counter. Kagome couldn't sneek in because he was right next to the door.

Kagome looked down. She had none of those. Not even shoes. It hadn't occurred to her because she was in a bathing suit.

Kagome sighed.

`How am I suppose to get the freakin glue solution if I can't even get into the store?!'

Kagome looked around and saw a guy still staring at her.

Kagome was going to hate to do this but….

Kagome walked up to the guy dressed casually in brown clothes with a high ponytail.

“Hi.”

“Hey. I'm Kouga.” He replied holding out his hand in greeting.

Kagome smiled nervously. "Kagome." She replied.

“So…I was wondering if you could do me a favor?”

Kouga grinned.

“And that would be?”

“Could you buy me something in the store? I'll give you the money, but I can't get in because…well yeah.” Kagome said this while looking down at her attire, making it obvious why she could NOT get in.

“…And what do I get in return?” He said still grinning.

“—The satisfaction of doing a good deed for a poor helpless girl?”

Kouga stood there grinning obviously wanting more.

Kagome sighed. Truth be told, she had been expecting this.

“Alright, how about… a kiss?”

Kouga seemed to think on this.

“Two. One now and one after.” Kouga said bargaining.

`Men.'

Kagome sighed again. As much as Kagome did NOT want to do this, it had to be done. She doubted that Sesshoumaru would let her back in the house without the solution for the glue. Plus Kouga was pretty cute…

“The first one on the cheek, the second one on the lips. Deal or nothing.”

Kouga grinned. “Deal.”

Kagome leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and handed over the money. In a second Kouga was gone and in the store, getting the glue solution.

Not to long of standing there awkwardly waiting for Kouga, he came back out with the stuff. Kagome tried to grab the solution, but he pulled back.

“Before. Not after.”

Kagome smirked and pursed her lips at his guy-ness.

“At the same time.” Kagome said.

Kagome leaned in and kissed him on the lips as she took the stuff from his hand. Kagome took a step back and broke the kiss.

Kagome ginned at the thought of Sesshoumaru being pissed about what she was doing.

Kouga was just standing there, looking like he was in heaven.

“See ya later Kouga. And thanks!” Kagome said this as she ran off back to the house, ready to get out of the revealing clothes.

Before Kagome was completely out of sight, Kouga yelled something at her.

“KAGOME!! WILL YOU BE MY WOMAN!”

Kagome giggled as she kept running.

“SORRY KOUGA! I'M ALREADY TAKEN!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru looked amusedly as Kagome came huffing back inside the house. She had been obviously running.
Kagome shut the door, still gasping for breath.

As soon as Kagome faced him and threw the solution at him, Sesshoumaru whipped a camera before Kagome could even think, and he took a picture.

Kagome stood there in shock with her mouth hanging open.

“You can have this picture as soon as you delete yours from your camera and give me any and all pictures you have already printed. Don't try to deny it. I know you.” Sesshoumaru said easily.

“But—but—”

Sesshoumaru continued to stare at her evenly.

Kagome sighed.

“Alright.” Kagome took her purse off of her back and rummaged in her purse as she brought out the digital camera as well as the photos.

She showed it to him, so that he knew what it was and ripped them up.

“Now we both delete the pictures at the same time.” Kagome said holding up her camera.

She could have just given the camera for him to delete the pictures, but she still had a few other ones that he didn't know about… like the teddy bear one…

“Ready? One, two, three—” Both Kagome and Sesshoumaru pushed delete on the camera and held it up for both to see that it was gone.

Kagome sighed once again.

Suddenly Sesshoumaru got this funny look. He started sniffing the air as he got quickly walked up to Kagome smelling her.

It was Kagome's turn for the raised eyebrow.

“You smell like wolf.” Sesshoumaru said looking down at Kagome clear of any emotion, though it seemed obvious that he didn't like it.

Kagome smiled nervously like she had been caught.

“I guess you wouldn't believe that I just ran into a guy at the store?”

“…”

“Hey, YOU'RE the one who insisted that I go to the store in not but a bikini. They of course wouldn't let me in, so I had to use… other means of getting the solution. It's your fault.” Kagome said, putting the blame on him.

Sesshoumaru picked Kagome up and put her in front of the bathroom door.

“Take a shower.”

“Why? I know I don't smell good but…”

There was a noise, that sounded suspiciously like a very low growl.

Kagome grinned.

“Your jealous?” Kagome said wanting to laugh, but deciding to hold back not wanting to piss him off to bad.

“Take a shower.” He repeated without emotion trying to hold back another growl.

“Alright, don't get your Speedo's in a twist, I'll take a shower.” Kagome said.

Kagome got a mischievous grin.

Kagome leaned up and kissed Sesshoumaru full on the lips.

“Hope you like the taste of wolf.” Kagome said while running into the bathroom before he could comprehend what was going on.

Sesshoumaru growled.

Sesshoumaru now had the horrible scent of wolf in his mouth. The good news was that he finally got his actual kiss from Kagome. Definitely worth it.

Day SEVEN—COMPLETE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:
 
Holy Lord, have merci! I actually finished this chapter!! I had been having some sort of writers block and wasn't really sure what I wanted to happen. But I hopefully didn't to bad on this chapter. For some reason it was hard.

Jeezz, this chapter is long…hopefully you guys get your fill.

And I'm sorry for the typoes. I want to get this up ASAP, so there might be more than usual. OH, and I'm going to start to reply to the reviewers comments!! YAY! ^_^
 
Disclaimer: I own nothing. I especially don't own MySpace, Youtube, nor any other things that I put in this story. Especially the music—and that counts for every-single chapter of this story. I do not own Milkshake or Barbie Girl songs. They belong to their respective people. Not me.
 
If I've forgotten anything, pls message me and I'll get to fixing it when I can.
 
ROCK ON AND PAYCE OUT!!
 
LATERZZZZZZZ