InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ HOW TO LOSE SESSHOUMARU IN TEN DAYS ❯ Day EIGHT ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Day EIGHT:
 
CHOCOLATE!! Want some?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome was still giggling. Sesshoumaru had washed his mouth about 20 times and was working on his 21st. Not to mention all the other times he had brushed his teeth the day before… she still wondered if his gums were still bleeding from all the brushing he did.

“Are you laughing at this Sesshoumaru?” Sesshoumaru asked suspiciously.

“Naw, I'm laughing at an imaginary lady bug.” Kagome said sarcastically.

“Some how, I would not find it surprising for YOU to be laughing at an imaginary lady bug. You know you will pay for this.” Sesshoumaru said, forgetting about the small fact that he didn't much mind the bad, weighed against the gained.

Kagome grinned.

“Says you.” Kagome said, already planning more revenge for making her go through all that crap yesterday, already forgetting as well about the small fact that she didn't much mind the bad, weighed against the gained.

“Hn.”
 
`We'll see about that.' Kagome thought.

Kagome's crooked smile widened.

“Alright, where do you want to go today?”

“…” Truth be told, he didn't have anywhere he wanted to be.

“K! I KNOW THE PERFECT PLACE TO GO!” You could almost see Sesshoumaru wince at the sound of her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The candy store?” Sesshoumaru said questioningly stepping into the junk food galore store.

“Not just candy! CHOCOLATE!!!” Kagome said yelling, getting the attention of the whole store.

Kagome smiled nervously as she pulled Sesshoumaru over to some other assortment of chocolate.

“SO!! What do you like Sesshoumaru?! I'm pretty sure you like Reece's, but I know you must have some other favorites…Plus your almost out anyways now...”

“And what makes you think I like Reece's, none the less chocolate.” Sesshoumaru said questioningly toward Kagome.

“When I was going through your clothes I happened to come across THIS!” Kagome whipped out a big bag of Reeces, which had now been almost completely eaten. It had seemed that Kagome couldn't stop herself…

You could literally see Sesshoumaru almost scowl.

Kagome laughed.

“YOU DO LIKE CHOCOLATE!! MUAHAHAHAHA! THAT WASN'T YOUR STASH!! THAT WAS MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Kagome yelled all this happily as she went searching for some more different candy.

A growl emanated from Sesshoumaru.

Kagome giggled. “SESSHOUMARU LIKES CHOCOLATE! SESSHOUMARU LIKES CHOCOLATE! SESSHOUMARU LIKES CHO-CO-LATE!!” Kagome said this screaming it for all to hear.

“Do not make fun of this Sesshoumaru's chocolate…it is one of the few things that humans made that are worth anything. If you continue, I will have to put duck tape on your mouth.” The serious way he said it, just made Kagome laugh even more.

“Hey, don't worry about it! You would be crazy to not like chocolate! IT ROCKS! Especially REECE'S!!” As Kagome said this she dragged Sesshoumaru to another isle, FULL of chocolate.

“I may duck tape that mouth anyway…”

“HEY!! I was trying to be nice. Jeeezzzz! This is what I get for my efforts! FINE! I won't get you any chocolate then, mister who won't come out the closet!!” Kagome said crossing her arms.

Sesshoumaru growled again and mumbled something.

“What was that, you know I'm hard of hearing.”

“I will have chocolate.”

Kagome grinned again.

“NOW, that sounds more like it. BUT to bad, your mean and you aren't getting any! MUAHAHAHAHA!! ULTIMATE REVENGE!” Kagome went all over the store, picking out different types of chocolate everywhere, including lots of candy. Sesshoumaru growled. `We'll see about that…'

Standing in the check out line, almost all of the chocolate and candy scanned and paid for, when they heard a loud and girlish voice.

“SESSHOUMARU!!! OH, SESSH-OU-MARU!!”

Sesshoumaru suddenly had the urge to groan and roll his eyes.

`Oh, God…how did he find me…I was sure I lost him back when I moved away from New York…'
“DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME?! IT'S JAKOTSU!!” Kagome turned around to see a very girly guy. Kagome wanted to bust out laughing at the expression that Sesshoumaru was obviously trying to hold back, but she tried to hold it in for her own safety.

(A/n: Btw, I don't remember to much how Jakotsu was and what he looked like and acted, since it's been forever since I've seen him on Inuyasha…I haven't watch it in a while since being on facfiction so much lately…SO this is how he is in my story. So there.)

As Jakotsu walked closer, Sesshoumaru took a step back, pulling Kagome along with.

“We must go.”

It looked like Sesshoumaru was going to pull Kagome out of the store, along with him, when Kagome planted her feet.

“—But I still got to pay for the rest of the `food'!” Kagome told Sesshoumaru.

Sesshoumaru quickly got out his wallet, threw some bills on the counter, as Kagome grabbed the food.

“Keep the change.” Sesshoumaru told the cashier, and dragged Kagome out of the store in full sprint.

He pulled Kagome behind the store, as Jakotsu came running out the store, obviously looking to where Sesshoumaru disappeared.

Kagome was going to laugh when Sesshoumaru put his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

As soon as Jakotsu turned the corner, Sesshoumaru removed his hand and they stepped out from the building.

Kagome fell over laughing.

“YOU'RE running away?!?! THE GREAT LORD SESSHOUMARU ON THE RUN! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“You will cease your mockery woman. I do not see you complaining. Besides, I bet you wouldn't stick around very long if a lesbian was stocking YOU.” True. But still…

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Suddenly there was a strangely familiar guy coming back around the corner again, as if he had been standing there the whole time, waiting.

“SESSHOUMARU!!! THERE YOU ARE! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!”

Sesshoumaru, who had taken not even a glance at the guy, had already tossed Kagome on his back and ran so fast, you could barely see him. To bad Jakotsu was almost just as fast.

Sesshoumaru kept running, and did a fast sprint ahead, to where Jakotsu couldn't see, and turned onto another street in hopes of loosing him. They ran into an old ally way.

Kagome felt the bubble of laughter coming from deep down.

“What.”

“This is the same ally way that you chased me onto.” Kagome replied laughing.

Sesshoumaru just stood there as if saying `what's so funny about that'. Kagome grinned.

“Never mind…”

Not a second later they heard a girly voice very close to where Sesshoumaru and Kagome were.

“I KNOW YOUR SOMEWHERE NEAR HERE SESSHOUMARU BABY! COME ON OUT!”

Kagome looked toward the voice, but he had not yet gotten to the dead end ally way where Kagome could see him.

Kagome looked up at the fire escape, threw the bag of junk food at Sesshoumaru and started climbing up the fire escape once again.

“What are you doing.” Sesshoumaru said looking up at her (for some reason he never sounds like he's asking…more like command I guess….).

“What do you think I did last time to get away from you? Teleport? Don't just stand there, lets get going. That is unless you want to wait around for Jakotsu.” Kagome said this while she continued to climb up, huffing the whole way up the side of the apartment building.

Kagome could swear she heard someone chuckling right beneath her.

She stopped and looked down. He was LAUGHING at HER. The nerve. Wait…was that chocolate on his mouth? Naw…

“Well, I don't see you spouting ideas, and I think that this is a pretty good one. You know what?! You can just stay there then, mister `laugh at people who are trying to help you' guy.”

Sesshoumaru smirked as he jumped up and grabbed Kagome as he kept going up, on top of the building. He landed easily.

“Oh.” Was all Kagome could think of to say as she blushed.

“Well, lets get going then.” Kagome said as she walked to the ceiling door, changing the subject, so she wouldn't feel so embarrassed.

Kagome started jogging down the stairs, with Sesshoumaru taking up the rear when they both heard the fateful voice.

“SE-SHOU-MAR-U!!” Said the voice in a singsong way.

The two visibly flinched. Good thing the voice was coming from the ally way that they had just recently exited.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!”

The couple finally made it to the bottom of the stairs, and ready to run out the door, but when she looked back to take a glance at Sesshoumaru, she realized that something was wrong. Very, very wrong.

Sesshoumaru now looked like someone went and pumped him full of sugar. His eyes were wide and he looked ready to explode. Now his fingers kept tapping and moving, like he could sit still. Not to mention the now empty bag of candy and chocolate that had fallen at his side.

`Oh, no…'

“Sesshoumaru? Please, please, DO NOT tell me you ate ALL that sugar?” Kagome gave at him this pleading look.

His eyes did the whole `shifty' thing, like he was hiding something.

“Sugar.”

“What?”
< br> “Sugar.” Sesshoumaru repeated.

“I like sugar…”

`Oh, my God… he looks like he's on CRACK! How am I suppose to deal with a sugar high Sesshoumaru?!?!'

Kagome looked around fleetingly for a few moments trying to figure out what to do. She finally decided to just get their butts out of there and figure out what to do later with the sugar high demon.

Kagome pulled Sesshoumaru out of the apartment building and ran to the left, hopefully away from the ally way and Jakotsu.

`Where to go, where to go…' Kagome thought racingly unable to think with the entire running she was currently doing.

It wasn't long before she felt like SHE was the one being pulled along, with Sesshoumaru and all that energy. Plus Kagome heard that same girly voice starting to follow them again.

`HOW DOES HE KEEP FINDING US?!?!' Kagome thought irritated.

When Kagome was about to turn left, Sesshoumaru had apparently decided to go the opposite way, to the mall, pulling Kagome along with him.

“Sesshoumaru, I don't think—”

Sesshoumaru pulled her even faster, still pumped full of sugar.

“This cannot be good…”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SESSHOUMARU!!” Screamed Jakotsu, still not giving up, who had also gone into the mall.

“This way!” Kagome said, this time her pulling Sesshoumaru into a store, hoping that Jakotsu wouldn't follow. To bad she was wrong.

Kagome had gone into `Victoria's Secret'. Figures the guy would be GAY and wouldn't give a damn.

Kagome looked around and spotted the changing rooms. She once again dragged Sesshoumaru with her as she went into the changing rooms, unable to once again figure out what to do. Someone might have stopped her and Sesshoumaru from going in there together, had they not been attending some other people at the moment and didn't even see.

Kagome's eyes were wide with anticipation of Jakotsu finding them when she realized how cramped she was in the dressing room.

The particular one she went in was small and definitely not made for two people, none the less a 5 foot 3 girl and a 6 foot 4 guy, though both were relatively skinny other wise. (Yes Sesshoumaru is seriously tall. I have no idea how tall he is actually suppose to be, but I decided to make one up.)

`Who in the heck would make a dressing room so small anyways?'
It seemed Sesshoumaru had realized the small space as well since he looked like he was ready to bust out of there because he couldn't move very much and he was still currently pumped full of energy. He was starting to fidget a lot and grew impatient.

“Sesshoumaru, please stop moving. We will not be able to hide with you fidgeting so much!” Kagome said trying to whisper as much as possible.

Sesshoumaru stopped fidgeting a little and looked down at Kagome like something had changed.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Kagome said almost nervously while backing up.

“You smell good.”

`No, way. You have got to be kidding me.' Kagome had actually heard of this happening with Kikyou and Inuyasha.

Kikyou would go into something like `heat' with animals, only this happened to humans, which attracted demon instead who could smell it. Whenever that happened, Kikyou had to either steer clear of Inuyasha or use some sort of antidote or perfume to cancel out the smell.

Kagome tried to open the door, but it seemed to be stuck.

Kagome was in trouble and she knew it. She was currently stuck, in a small enclosed room, with a sex-driven, hyper on sugar, male dog demon.

`Ah, no…'

Then happened, what usually happens in these situations with Kagome…she got an idea.

Kagome almost felt bad for what she was about to do but…. `Got to do, what you got to do…'

“JAKOTSU!!! OVER HERE!! SESSHOUMARU'S IN HERE WITH ME, AND HE'S BEEN WANTING VERY BADLY TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!!!!” Kagome yelled this at the top of her lungs, hoping to God that he would hear it, though she doubted that he wouldn't with how loud she was.

“SESSHOUMARU!! I KNEW YOU'D COME AROUND!!” Jakotsu was already at the changing room door when she yelled it all out loud. Sesshoumaru gave Kagome the `You traitor' look.

The door was thrown open and before Jakotsu could even think, Kagome ran out of the room, with Sesshoumaru chasing after her, and Jakotsu chasing after him happily.

Kagome ran and ducked behind people, in hopes of loosing Sesshoumaru, but he didn't even seemed to be fazed. In fact, if she didn't know any better, he was actually going SLOWER than he COULD go. He was just messing with her and THAT pissed her off to no end. Jakotsu at the moment had disspeared.

Kagome tried to think of different ways of shaking Sesshoumaru off her tail, but it seemed impossible. I mean the guy went into the GIRLS bathroom when he WASN'T even on anything. Where could she go now? The only place Kagome could even think about going was to maybe a perfume store, to at least undo her freaking female hormones for a little while…AND THEN, if she was still a virgin (hopefully) she had to get him un-hyper, and God knows if that's even POSSIBLE.

Kagome looked around. It was starting to already get real late and the stores were closing. There were only two places that had any hope of helping her, and SHE could only dare hope that she wouldn't need to go to the second place.

Kagome sprinted for the store that might be her last hope for survival or be forced into the second choice. Kagome, gasping, saw that her hope died in a fiery passion. She was too late—the store was closed.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” Kagome yelled falling to her knees for a few seconds, before remembering that Sesshoumaru was still chasing her.

Kagome got up again and started running again, but this time out of the mall. She looked over her shoulder to see Sesshoumaru was still following her, but he had slowed down to walking, like it didn't matter how fast she ran, that he could catch her running.

`You'll wish you hadn't gotten so cocky Sesshoumaru! I'll beat you!' Kagome thought happily as she got closer to her second choice location. It was the amusement park. Half of the park was dry rides, the other half water.

Sesshoumaru continued walking. Kagome's eye twitched.

Kagome ran to the ticket booth and hurriedly set out her money. She still had some left from the money she didn't spend on candy because Sesshoumaru had paid for it….but of course the booth person decided to take his dandy time. Slowly, VERY slowly taking the money and ripping off a ticket and then handing it to her. Kagome hadn't wanted to go there because of time, it would be a pain to accomplish her mission. And it was.

Kagome tapped her finger on the table as he started slowly handing it over to her. Finally Kagome refused to wait any longer and grabbed the ticket and dashed into the amusement park.

Kagome decided on what to do first. Kagome looked around and saw to her complete and utter disappointment that the game that she needed, wasn't open at the moment. The people were on break. Figures.

Kagome looked at all the rides again and finally chose the roller coaster. Kagome had to stall.

Kagome saw a familiar face in front of the line.

“Hey Kouga! You think I could cut you? I'd sit with you.” Kagome said walking over to Kouga, waving him down, officially earning her some glares from some of the people in line who have been waiting there for a long time.

Kouga grinned.

“Sure, we're up next!” Not two seconds after he said that, the roller coaster came to a stop in front of them, and all the passengers started to empty out.

Kagome jumped in, along with Kouga as she glanced to the side at Sesshoumaru, and saw the he was definitely running. He apparently saw the guy that she was talking to and didn't like it much. The bars started to close on them, but Sesshoumaru had already jumped in a seat, pissing off a couple of people who were about to get in.

Kagome grinned as she jumped off the ride before the bars closed at the same time Sesshoumaru jumped in. Sesshoumaru was going to follow her, but the bars were already closed. What was even worse was that it seemed that Jakotsu had NOT lost his track. He was in fact sitting RIGHT next to Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru had been too focused on Kagome to realize that Jakotsu had also jumped in when he jumped in.

Kagome waved bye at Sesshoumaru as he was speedily driven off with a horror stricken face.

Kagome laughed as she turned around and went on a search for her next ride…. she wanted it to be scary.

…ask and you shall receive.

Kagome looked up at the new ride called, the `Ring of Fire'. It looked like a roller coaster, only this just went in just a loop. Each seat could hold maybe five people easily, and there were no bars to block you off from the people seating next to you, it was one whole seat. The Seats were like long cages, to help keep you from falling out, though on the sides there was an opening that may very well fit someone of normal size through if you ever slipped out from beneath the bar that kept you to the seat.

The roller coaster rounded up, then back down to the other side, then up and then down, each time going higher and higher on each side, till you finally looped all the way around, and I can tell you that when you finally looped all the way around, it was NOT pretty. Believe me, I swear I almost fell out through the bar and off the coaster had I not a death grip on both the bar and the ceiling of the cage.

(A/n: I visited somewhere with this ride once. Very fun, and very scary.)

Kagome was getting anxious to ride it because of how good it looked. Not to mention she didn't want to be around when Sesshoumaru's ride finally ended.

Finally it came Kagome's turn, for which she was grateful as she jumped in and slid to the end of the seats, since there wasn't anything to separate them. It was one big seat with a cushion to! What was even better was that she was alone and got the seat to herself.

The bar was almost down when someone slid in with Kagome. `Course that was ok with Kagome, she didn't mind it much on rides, to sit with strangers. Though by time Kagome realized that it was no stranger, it was to late to stop and get off the ride.

Sesshoumaru had gotten off his ride earlier than expected and was now on the seat with her.

Kagome sighed. Now she was stuck, at least till the ride ended. Not even Kagome knew how she was going to survive this till she could get to the game booth opened up.

Kagome eyed Sesshoumaru warily. He was coolly sitting in the seat as if he had been there the whole time. The ride started.

“So, how'd you get off the ride early? I know Jakotsu wouldn't have let you go willingly…” Kagome asked truly wondering how he got away.

Sesshoumaru wanted to smirk. “Let's just say that the roller coaster will be out of order for a while…”

`Of course.'

Kagome smiled nervously as she scooted farther away from Sesshoumaru, if that was even possible. She figured he still might not be very happy that she had gotten him stuck with Jakotsu on the roller coaster.

“You know that I was just messin' around right? I mean, I didn't know that Jakostu was on there when I jumped out….”

“…”

“And— ;and… I'm sorry?” Kagome said desperately, knowing that she was already in trouble.

“…” Sesshoumaru scooted over toward Kagome.

Kagome backed up more.

The whole `more than usual' silence was creeping out Kagome.

Suddenly Kagome felt herself lifting out of the seat a little bit. While Kagome was focused on Sesshoumaru, the roller coaster was getting closer to the top. The coaster came back down, officially scaring the crap out of Kagome. She had completely forgot that she was even on the roller coaster. What a way back into reality.

“Holy shi—” Kagome's eyes widened as the coaster speed to the other side of the loop, but didn't stop and change direction like usual. It kept going. And going. And going. Apparently Kagome had been out of it longer than she thought.

Kagome felt herself lifting out of the seat as the coaster looped all the way around, completely upside down.

Kagome screamed bloody murder. It was that scary. It felt like she could easily slip out the seat and fall out of the cage, as if she was just a toothpick to go flying away.

As they were upside down, Sesshoumaru felt the blast of fear and excitement from Kagome and he couldn't stop himself from sliding himself next to Kagome and figure out how to make her better.

He wasn't getting anywhere with ideas.

After a few seconds of what seemed like forever, the coaster ran down completing the turn, turning everything right side up again…but that wasn't the end. The coaster was suppose to do three complete turns.

On the second time upside down, she felt a crushing hug that kept her tied down to the seat this time. It was such a relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The coaster, kept going on up, which earned another scream from Kagome and some other passengers, this was the first complete turn.
Sesshoumaru looked around frantically, unsure of what to do because it was all happening so fast, and the feeling that was surrounding him was so urgent that he was just at a loss. As the roller coaster reached its upside down state once again for the second time, Sesshoumaru could think of nothing else but to just hold her down and hopefully stop the insistent emotion that had freaked him out so much. He did not like being so close to this feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Stop that insistent fear. It is…uncomfortable.” Sesshoumaru said to Kagome as she relaxed in his arms, while still half upside down.
Kagome barely noticed the third trip around, still latched onto the seat with now Sesshoumaru anchor.

(A/n: If your wondering if Sesshoumaru can defy gravity because he's held down to the seat, unlike Kagome, then I say yes. Sesshoumaru can defy the laws of physics. My story, my rules.)

When the coaster finally came down, to a stop, Sesshoumaru didn't seem to have noticed or cared.

“O an, ou an et go ouwn.” (You can let go now) Kagome said this muffled from the still crushing hold that Sesshoumaru had her in.

He let go reluctantly.

“You know…the whole reason for riding these rides is FOR the fear. What you did kinda defeats the purpose, though I can't say I'm complaining.” Kagome could swear, had Sesshoumaru not been there, she would have fallen out on the second or last turn. She was DEFINITLY grateful.

“Why you humans WANT to feel fear, is beyond me…of which is very rare to happen.”

“So... are you better now?” Kagome asked, hoping that he was good now.

Sesshoumaru shook his head, as if his head had to many thoughts in it. “The emotions sobered me for a minute, though it will not last.” Sesshoumaru said, already starting to look like his old hyper, lust driven self.

`Ah well, I guess I'll have to continue with the plan…'

Kagome grinned mischievously. She hopped out of the ride and ran toward the game that she had decided would aid her in the efforts to get him back to his normal self.

Sesshoumaru, now again crazed with hormones, was back on the chase without a second thought at what Kagome had planed.

Kagome ran up to the booth that now had people in it working.

“Hey, do you think you could do me a favor? I swear it'll help you some….”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru was once again following Kagome, at a walking pace, taking his time. Not like she could get far.

God, those hormones were killing him. His was ready to bed her already. Time to pick up the pace.

Sesshoumaru caught her scent at a booth. It looked to be one of those `dunk' booths, where people throw stuff at the bulls eye, which dunks the poor stupid people in the water booth. At a closer look, it seemed that Kagome had gone into the dunk booth, with the water. He could see flashes of her clothing in the water.

So, she thought to have hid in the water, and lead him off her trail. To bad it obviously didn't work.

Sesshoumaru opened the top of the dunk booth, and jumped inside, sitting on top of the fold in table, that pops down when the bulls eye is hit.

Sesshoumaru looked down, to see that Kagome was still under water and as he was about to dive in, her heard a loud clash of safety glass on safety glass, and a click. Sesshoumaru looked up. He was now locked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome had paid the booth people to let her put her friend in the water dunk cage. They might not have done it, but the main person to be dunked was tired and was willingly to take another break.

Kagome grinned as she saw Sesshoumaru running into the dunk booth, taking the bait. She had thrown her slippers and a jacket that she was wearing, in there. Hopefully that was enough for him. And it was.

Kagome saw him get in the booth, so she ran over there before he could realize what was going on, and shut the top of the dunking booth, and locked it so he couldn't get out. She got him. Kagome did another `mind dance'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru saw that Kagome was on the outside of the booth. She had locked him in. He impatiently tapped the sitting table. He had definitely not thought of this, as interesting as it was though.
“Let me out.”

“Nope! I had to go through hell to finally get you in there. Definitely not.” Kagome said grinning. SHE HAD WON!! Another `mind dance' was going on in Kagome.

“What's even better is that you can't SMELL me! So, I no longer have a problem!” Kagome grinned evilly.

“—And your solution for my hyperness that is making me crazy?” Sesshoumaru asked.

She picked up a baseball.

“You better not—” It was to late of course. Kagome had already thrown the ball at the bulls eye, and hit it right in the middle. Sesshoumaru fell down in the water.

Sesshoumaru growled, as the table put itself back up, and he sat on it again, unable to do anything else.

“Are you un-hyper yet?”

Sesshoumaru growled again. He still felt like he was going to explode anytime now with sugar.

“Nope.” Kagome said this as she picked up another ball and threw it at the bulls eye one again, and hitting the mark.

Sesshoumaru fell down on cue and Kagome started rolling over laughing.

“You will stop—” Another ball, but this time it was a 8 year old kid with a toothy grin. She seemed to be laughing as well.

“Rin, you will go home now.” Sesshoumaru commanded. The last thing he needed was for his kid to see him like this.

“Ahhh! Man…and this was such a perfect opportunity to!” The kid started grumbling as she walked away disappointed.

“You know her?”

“I take care of her.”

“Oh.” Kagome started rolling over laughing again. That was too funny. His kid DUNKING him was hilarious. Kagome wished SHE could get HER parents into a dunking booth…

When Kagome stopped laughing enough, she realized that Sesshoumaru still seemed agitated to get out. I mean, more than he should at least.

“Why are you—”

“I can still smell you.” Was all Sesshoumaru replied.

Kagome went pale.

“Huh?”

“The air holes. Your scent is coming through them.”

“Ah, man! And I thought my plan was so perfect!! Ah, well, at least your still in there.” Kagome said depressed.

“Indeed.”

Kagome rolled her eyes.

“You know you can not keep me in here forever. Did you even plan on what to do after?” Sesshoumaru asked.

“Uhhh… well… I'm working on that. JEEEZZZ. I didn't see YOU spouting ideas, and I'm working with what I got.”

“So how long is this whole `heat' thing supposed to last anyway?” Kagome asked, hoping for the best.

“A few more minutes.” Sesshoumaru lied. It might be minutes, hours or even days usually, with humans it was never certain, but she didn't need to know that…

Kagome sighed.

“About time! I'm SO tired of running around…”

“HEY KAGOME!!” Kouga yelled happily.

Kagome groaned and put on a fake smile.

“Sup Kouga?” Kagome asked when Kouga reached her.

“Who is this.” Sesshoumaru was staring at Kouga, in a non-to nice way.

“Kouga-Sesshoumaru, Sesshoumaru-Kouga.” Kagome said, introducing the two.

Neither looked too happy.

Kouga turned back to Kagome with a grin.

“So Kagome, want to go somewhere? Rides some rides…tunnel of love, stuff like that.” Kouga said, knowing how pissed off the still locked up demon was getting.

Kagome felt once again the distinct urge to roll her eyes.

“Kouga I—” Kagome was cut off.

Kouga leaned down and kissed her before she could even complete the sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Kouga came into sight, Sesshoumaru already wanted to growl, but held back.

“Kouga-Sesshoumaru, Sesshoumaru-Kouga.” Kagome said.

Soon Sesshoumaru could smell the guy, which pissed him off further. It was the SAME guy that had his smell on Kagome. He was dead meat….

“So Kagome, want to go somewhere? Ride some rides…tunnel of love, stuff like that.”

By now, Sesshoumaru was already full out growling, warning Kouga to back off, though no one seemed to notice.

“Kouga I—” But Kagome was cut off by the damn wolf who had the audacity to kiss her.

That was IT. Sesshoumaru looked around at the cage and punched the ceiling, which broke it apart. He could have done it at anytime (-rolls eyes- of course).

Kagome had already pushed Kouga off and punched him, to the great surprise of Sesshoumaru.

“What? You think you're the only one who can hit people? I think not—” Kagome was cut off by Sesshoumaru picking Kagome up, throwing her over his shoulder.

“HEY!” Kagome yelled, now upside down.

“SESSHOUMARU!!” To the surprise of both Sesshoumaru and Kagome, it wasn't Kagome who actually said that… Jakotsu was back.

Sesshoumaru was going to run off, but before he did, he punched Kouga who was going to get up again, that is until he was forced back down. He probably would have done worse, had he not wanted to get out of there.

“What was that for?” Kagome asked.

Sesshoumaru growled. He knew what it was for, but he didn't want to say it. It was for kissing Kagome, though he contributed that to her hormones making him crazy. What he didn't realize or understand was that Kagome was no longer giving off that smell any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoumaru had run 20 miles before he finally slowed down. He had decided that they had to come up with a plan in order to get rid of Jakotsu. Running wasn't getting them anywhere.
“So, mister fountain of ideas that you claim to have, tell me. What are we going to do?”

Sesshoumaru smirked. He did have a plan. Simple, but effective… now that he wasn't sugar-high on chocolate and candy… mostly chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jakotsu was trying to pick up Sesshoumaru's trail once again, when he heard a two girls talking adamantly about some cute guy that had passed through there. One with black shiny hair, the other with white hair up in a pony tail and some makeup on.

The black haired girl replied, “—Yeah! He was so hot! Tall to! Kind of weird though with his white hair ya know? But it was SOOO cute, it being long and everything—”

Jakotsu cut her off. “—Uh, so where did this guy go?”

The girl looked at him suspiciously.

“Well, he went—THAT'A WAY. He was talking about going to Europe or something. Probably catch a plane, though I think he was going to drive to Florida, so if you hurry, you might make it.” She said pointing to the right.

It was Jakotsu's turn to look suspiciously at the girl.

“Weren't you the one that Sesshoumaru was chasing around at the mall?”

Kagome looked sadly.

“Yeah, but he kicked me to the curb. He said that he was hooked on this other guy. I don't know. Some guy named `Joukostu' or something like that.” Kagome sighed depressed, like this `Joukostu' person was the luckiest person on the planet.

“I KNEW it!” Jakotsu said smiling, running down the road that Kagome had pointed to. As soon as he was good and out of sight, the girl with white hair in a pony tail, cut the hair band with a sharp nail. She went to the water fountain and washed all the makeup off and took out some socks that were stuffed in her shirt....

"Did i have to put my socks in my shirt...."

Kagome giggled at Sesshoumaru.

"No but it was hilarious to see you with it!! Ahahaha..."

Sesshoumaru glared at her.

“So how did he keep finding us all those times, but not this time?”

“I hid my aura.”

“Then couldn't you have hid your aura all those other times?”

“Sugar symptoms prevented me from doing such a thing.”

“But you didn't have any sugar until later when we ran to the apartment building….OH!!! YOUR A CLOSET CHOCO-HOLIC!! So…wonder where you hide all your chocolate…?” Kagome said this with eyes opened eyes wide, and grinning.

Sesshoumaru growled again, not wanting his secret stash horded by a crazy evil female.

“Can I go somewhere before we go to your house?” Kagome said changing the subject, till she could pursue it further later.

Sesshoumaru nodded. Kagome brightened.

“Great! Wait here, and I'll be back soon, K?” Kagome said this bounding off to some unknown place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome came to where Sesshoumaru was, still standing in the same place that he had been when she had left.
“What did you do?”

“I GOT MOUTH WASH!!! GO MOUTH WASH!!” Kagome said this pumping her fists up in the air like she was triumphant.

“Why did you—”

“To get this awful taste out of my mouth! Dude, I swear Kouga didn't brush his teeth or something before he kissed me.” Kagome said unhappily.

Kagome downed some mouthwash, swished it, and spit it out in the grass, happy to get the taste out of her mouth.

“So, you did not like it.”

“ Of Course not. The guy practically launched himself at me. AND we barely know each other. In fact, the only thing I know about him is his name.”

Kagome walked over to Sesshoumaru and showed her pearly white teeth.

“Good?”

Sesshoumaru nodded as he picked Kagome up, and started to walk to the house.

Sesshoumaru glanced at Kagome, comprehending what she just recently said. Kagome started to hear an odd sound emanating from Sesshoumaru's diaphragm.

Kagome giggled when she realized what it was. Sesshoumaru was purring.

The sound stopped.

“What is so funny.”

“I didn't know dogs purr.” Kagome said grinning.

“I, Lord Sesshoumaru, do not purr. I am merely content. And I am a youkai. Not just a dog, as you so blatantly put it.” Sesshoumaru said all this, with his pride showing.

Kagome grinned wider at what Sesshoumaru said.

“Well, I think it's cute.”

“Hn. This Sesshoumaru is NOT cute.”

“Tell that to all your stalker girlfriends…”

“Hn. They are definitely not friends, and being girls is still debatable for some of them.”

Kagome bust out laughing.

The two finally reached home and went inside without a qualm.

Kagome threw her stuff on the couch, along with herself and sighed as Sesshoumaru went into his room. For some reason, Kagome hadn't gone home yet, though she figured it was because she was to lazy, not to mention all the weird stuff that had been happening to her lately. Crashing at his house was easier.

Kagome was going to lie down when she realized she still had something in her pocket.

Kagome went digging in her pocket to find some squished, melted Hershey's. At the sight of the start of her problems, Kagome fell down laughing. It was so bad that her eyes began to water badly. Sesshoumaru came out of his room, to see what was the matter and saw Kagome, on the floor, laughing herself black and blue.

“What is so funny.” Sesshoumaru asked as he walked over to Kagome, looking down at her.

Kagome, still grinning held up her Hershey's toward him, while still on the floor, looking up at him and replied, “CHOCOLATE! Want some?!”

Sesshoumaru nodded, staring at the chocolate, like it was a fix.

“BUT first, you got to give up your stash as well. Don't think I've forgot…. and I in turn will give up mine.” When Kagome said this, she knew it probably wasn't the best idea, but as long as nobody left the house they would be fine, besides…she had been wanting a chocolate feast for a while, and this was THE perfect moment. Kagome made sure all the doors were locked.

Sesshoumaru looked doubtful, but that Hershey's was just to tempting. He was gone and back again in a second, but now holding a big bag full of chocolate.

Kagome grinned as she pulled out her just as big stash from…you guessed it, her purse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:::3 HOURS LATER!:::

Needless to say, they OD'd on chocolate. They might have been bouncing off the walls, had they not been so stuffed full of junk food.

“Uhhh…” Kagome said groaning, and rolling over on the floor, over a pile of wrappers and crumbs.

Kagome tried to roll herself up on her butt, but was unsuccessful and laid back down. She took a glance at Sesshoumaru, who did not seem to be faring much better, though he still looked less pathetic as herself… on the floor… rolling over chocolate wrappers. He was slouching on the couch; trying to keep what little dignity he had left from that entire chocolate overdose.

Kagome tried to sit up again, but this time WAS successful. She walked over to Sesshoumaru.

“Alright, Sesshoumaru. Come on—” Kagome heaved Sesshoumaru on her shoulder as she dragged him and herself to his room. Kagome stumbled a few times, but made it eventually.

Kagome set Sesshoumaru down on the bed with a drop. Kagome sat down next to him with a sigh from all the work she just did.

Kagome groaned as she stood up and pushed Sesshoumaru on the bed and under the covers. Not easy because of how tired she was, but it got done. Finally Kagome got in next to him, not even caring anymore about what she was doing. After all the events of that day, she was beat.

Kagome's head hit the pillow, when she realized that she was still awake from all that sugar though still really tired, unlike the slumbering guy next to her. Apparently chocolate has a different affect on him in large quantities. Kagome was completely envious.

Kagome rolled over and faced Sesshoumaru when she heard a noise that sounded strangely familiar.

`He's PURRING again.' Kagome thought, finding it hard to be mad at him while purring. It was always her weakness with her cat. Kagome soon found herself lulled into a deep sleep, without her even realizing it. The sound was just to calming and to resist.

Day EIGHT-COMPLETE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

YAY! I'm happy to finally get this chapter done. My mom's gonna kill me for being on the computer so long…anyways…

Hope you like this chapter as much as you guys have like the last few. So many reviews!! I IS SO HAPPY!!! (Runs in triangles throwing skittles) YAY! SKITTLES FOR ALL!

I hopefully didn't screw up to bad, so go ahead and tell me what you think.

…that being said…ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!! DON DON DON!! I dedicate the whole tennis idea was from Kinkatia and the whole Kouga jealous idea was Kizzes idea. I ALSO got the idea from Kinkatia for Jakotsu to stalk Sesshoumaru. I thought that that was pretty funny, so I was happy to put it in, especially when I was needing an idea like that. THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE INSPIRED ME, EVEN IF I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU!!!
 
…I'm so nervous about this chapter…PLS GO EASY ON ME!! Thanks muches. Tell me if I screwed up, and need a drug check so I don't go insane.
 
ROCK ON AND PAYCE OUT!!!
 
LATERZZZZZZZ
 
T.T.F.N.!!!!