InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'd Trade It All ❯ Operation: Skip School ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I wish I did!

AN: 116 reviews and counting...hehe. This story has exceeded my GW story that only has 108 so far ((No I'm not bragging!)) lol. So well I hope you guys like this chapter!

I'd Trade It All

PG-13

Chapter 11: Operation:: Skip School

***************************************************************** *************


The next morning was a drag to Kagome. She hated getting up early in the morning. Getting up after hitting the alarm clock three times. She made her way to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed her teeth and went to see what she was going to wear. She picked out a small black shirt that read in gold letters 'Meteora' and on the back a small LP sign ((The p is supposed to be backwards...for Linkin Park)) She then picked out baggy army pants that were fit around her hips. Her shoes were black and rubber Vans. She went to her window and felt that it was a little chilly out so she put on her black Volcome sweater ((The letters and the lil jewel sign are in a dark red)) She put her hair up in a ponytail and looked in the mirror for any mistakes. When she found none, she smiled and picked up her backpack, heading downstairs. Her mother was just putting the finishing touches on breakfast when Kagome walked in.

"Good Morning sweat heart. Your up early." She said giving a kiss to her daughter.

"Morning mom. Yeah Inuyasha is coming to pick me up, so I don't want to be late." Mrs. H laughed lightly. Souta came down next with skate board and backpack in hand. Kagome looked up it with sad eyes. "Your so lucky." Souta gave her a weird look.

"Why?"

"Cause you still got your skateboard." Kag sniffled. Souta just shrugged and sat down eating his food. There then was a honk outside and Kagome immediately got up.

"Kagome your-" Her mother started but was cut off by the rush of wind passing her by.

"BYE Mom! Souta!"

"Bye darling have a nice day at school." Mrs. H waved. Kagome rushed over to the passenger side of the Benz. ((I wish I had one -_-,)) She closed the door and strapped herself in. She looked over to Inuyasha. He smiled at her and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"G-Morning."

"Ditto."

"Yeah good morning to you too Kag." Shippou said from the back.

"OMG you guys I'm sorry. I didn't even notice you." Kag gave her friends apologetic looks.

"Well I guess your to busy with your new boyfriend to notice us any more." Miroku said in a fake sad tone. He then sniffled along with Sango and Shippou. Who started to fake cry.

"You guys are so slow!"

"Thanks for welcoming us to the same boat Kag." Shippou said earning a bonk on the head from her. ((If someone didn't get that tell me k))

"Hey Kag aren't you a little hot in that?" Sango asked noticing the Volcome sweat shirt. Kagome looked down and took it off revealing her LP shirt and half her belly. The car started to swerve when Inuyasha paid more attention to her belly then the road.

"AHHHH!!!" The teens yelled as they saw a semi coming up in front of them.

"OMG WE"RE GONNA DIE!!" Sango yelled grabbing onto Miroku for protection. Miroku squeezed out of Sango's VERY tight grip and made it just in time to swerve them back on to there side. He then knocked Inuyasha up side the head, making him come back to his senses.

"What where am I?"

"YOU BAKA YOU COULD"VE KILLED US...AGAIN!" Sango and Miroku yelled.

"Keh." Was all he could come up with. Shippou who was holding his heart and breathing fast, sighed very loudly.

"I swear you guys. I just saw my life flash before me and man did I LOVE IT!" He said doing a little dance. Kagome giggled while Mir and San looked at him oddly.

"Sorry Kag but next time-" Sango started.

"We're skating to school." Miroku and Shippou finished. This brought Kagome into tears and everyone was like "Aw...what's wrong" or "OMG What did we say?" Kagome stopped and started to sniffle.

"I MISS MY SKATEBOARD!!" She then turned an evil glare to Inuyasha, who looked terrified at the moment. He hehe-ed. "AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT." She said before starting to strangle him. AGAIN the car started to swerve here and there.

"AHHHHHHH!"

"WHERE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

"KILL INUYASHA!"

"PLZ *Cackle* KA-GO-ME *chokes* STOP!"

"YAY! I'M GONNA BE THE BEST BMX AND SKATEBOARDER THERE EVER LIVED!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~5 MINUTES LATER~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They finally got to school after all most hitting a semi, crashing into a tree and hitting a group of screaming five year olds. Could life getting any better?? ((LOL)) They all shuffled out looking like walking nightmares. Inuyasha's hair was all mangled up and you could see faint nail marks on his throat. Kagome's ponytail was coming undone and she had a small un-noticeable hole in her shirt from when Inuyasha tried to get her off him. And Miroku, Sango, and Shippou looked paler then pale.

"How the hell did you even get your license Inuyasha?" Shippou asked after throwing up his breakfast in the trash bin. Inuyasha just smacked him.

"Shut up runt!"

"Kagome!"

"Inuyasha!"

"Eh-hehe. Sorry!" Grumbles under breath something not suitable for young ears. ((This is pg-13...so it kinda would be suitable...lol))

"HEY, Kagome!" Kag turned to who called her name and saw Kouga running over to her with someone who look to be a girl.

"Oh Hi Kouga! Who's your friend?" She asked curious. She then noticed that the girl was a wolf youkai too and was very pretty.

"Huh? Oh this is my girlfriend Ayame." He said pushing her in front of him. She blushed and waved.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Sup."

"Why hello there-"

*SMACK*

"Sorry about that...hi"

"Keh." ((HAHA I love writing like this!))

"Kouga when did you find the time to find a girlfriend?" Kag asked, wondering how he could of done that, seeing how he came yesterday and he was practically with them all day.

"Oh we met in Kyoto and hit off pretty good. I asked her to come back to Tokyo with me and she agreed." He said smiling down at her. She blushed. She then when up to Kag.

"Oh Kagome he's told so much about you and you three too. Although not you." she said looking over to Inuyasha who had a bored look.

"That might be because I'm new." He said bluntly.

"Yeah that's the dog-turd who now goes out with Kagome." Sango and Miroku held Inuyasha back, while Kouga snickered.

"Damn wimpy wolf you have no right to be calling me names, after what you did and all, your lucky I don't just kill you now!" He said calming down a bit. Kouga rolled his eyes and turned to Kagome.

"Well anyways I'll see you later. I got to go register Ayame in the school computers." Kag nodded and saw as the couple walked off rather quickly.

"We might as well go in our selves." The group nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome yawned as she tried to listen to her teacher ramble on about something to do with North America. She couldn't wait for lunch. She felt her stomach grumble. Gawd how long was this going to take. She thought to herself. Then as if answering her prayers the bell rang loudly. Kagome instantly got up and rushed out with demonic speed. She went to her locker and stuffed all her books in before taking her money and closing the locker. She was just about to leave when she felt herself smack into the lockers.

"What the-" She said looking behind her only to find Kikyo and her dumb girl-friends behind her. Kagome glared daggers at her. "What the fuck do you want?" Kagome spit out at her. ((Kag ur mouth...tsk tsk.))

"I hate you Higurashi." Kagome just rolled her eyes.

"Does it look like I give a damn." Kag stated more then asked. Kikyo then pushed her back again. That's what got Kagome in hysterics. "Oh hell no!" Before Kagome could retaliate. She was being held back by Kikyo's friends Kanna, Kagura, and Yura. "Get your damn lackeys off me now Kikyo." She hissed at the now smirking miko.

"I've waiting to do this for a long time. Once I get rid of you, Inuyasha will most definitely come running back to me."

"Don't be so sure bitch and anyways you couldn't get rid of me if it smacked you in your face!" Kag hissed even more trying to set herself free.

"And why not!?" Kikyo glared. Kagome could see the small negative energy emitting from her. Kagome just looked disgusted. Kikyo was abusing the sacred and holy powers of miko and tainting it to such a lowly level. It just wasn't right and Kagome wasn't going to stand around and let her do it.

"Cause you dumb ass. You'll go to prison quicker then quick and I know little miss Kikyo wouldn't even last in the back of the cop car!"

"I think your mistaken when calling me the dumb ass. Have you forgotten that my family is the second richest in Tokyo? I can pay my way through any of it!" Kikyo's energy powered up even more and suddenly there was a dark red ball of it in her hand. Kikyo smirked as she fisted the energy and got ready to punch Kagome. When she went for it, Kagome instantly put up her shield. Blocking Kikyo, who just tried to fight it but Kagome was strong and it threw Kikyo back. Kagome then used her shield again to throw the three girls back as well. She went up to Kikyo who was not curled up on the ground. She knelt down and lifted her chin. Kikyo glared up at her with such hate that Kagome could feel it all over her face.

"You are so pathetic. It's disgrace to say you're a miko and what's worse is your just abusing it's teachings." With that said Kagome let her face fall to the ground and walked away silently. From a distance Kagome heard Kikyo yell something like...

"This isn't over Higurashi." Kagome just gave her the finger and disappeared around the corner. ((Now that's the old Kagome))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Kag what took you so long?" Miroku asked seated across from her. Kagome grumbled something before answering.

"I had a little run in with the bitch." Of course everyone knew who she was talking about except poor Ayame. She all looked at them. Sango saw and giggled.

"There's this girl here that Kagome and all of us hate with a passion. Her name is Kikyo." Everyone shudder with the name. "And well we refer her to the 'bitch' cause that's exactly what she is." Ayame just nodded in understanding and went back to happily eating her food. Sango turned back to Kagome.

"So what happen. What she want now?"

"She tried to get 'rid' of me."

"WHAT?!" Yelled everyone but mostly Inuyasha. He was immediately by her side.

"I can't believe that wench is my cousin. I swear I'm gonna get her back so badly."

"You know we could always take away her credit cards. That'll make her die in a heart beat." Grinned Shippou. Everyone laughed and then light bulbs went over their heads.

"Hey Ship, that's a great idea. Why don't we do just that after lunch." Miroku chipped in. Everyone nodded except for Inuyasha.

"AFTER LUNCH?! Can't we just go after school." He whined. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nah man I wanna leave anyways. Our next classes are gay." Kouga stated and everyone agreed with him. Inuyasha sighed in defeat.

"Well I guess there's a first time for everything." Everyone gasped except for Kagome who already knew.

"Dude, don't tell me that you've never skipped in your life?" Shippou asked really surprised.

"Never." He answered simply. Everyone was quiet for while until they all erupted in laughter. Kagome giggled on the side but then went for her boyfriends defense.

"Ok you guys. It's not that bad. Just because Inuyasha is a goody goody doesn't mean you can make fun of him." Everyone nodded but then laughed again and Kagome couldn't hold back her laughter. Inuyasha just said his little "Keh." and ignored them as best as he could.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lunch was finally over and if anyone was out of school grounds right now. They would have noticed a group of seven heads sneaking away through the tall bushes.

"Ugh you guys we are gonna get caught." Whined no other then Inuyasha. ((Hm that's odd)) Everyone rolled their eyes.

"We'll you shut up! Of course we'd get caught with you crying back there." Kouga roughly said from the front. Inuyasha was just about to pounce ((Yes I mean pounce)) when Kagome caught his arm and brought him back down.

"Stop being such a baby Inuyasha." Kagome had to keep from laughing her head off as Inuyasha's jaw hit the floor.

"Not you too Kagome?" She shook her head much to his relief and stayed quiet until they finally came to a clearing near the woods. Kouga stopped at the front. Everyone eyed him.

"What's the hold up?" Miroku asked.

"Yesterday morning I had seen some worker guys putting in invisible fences, saying how now us kids would think twice about skipping." Everyone oh-ed and waited for Kouga's instructions. "What we should do is find the source and see how high it is." Everyone nodded and broke into two. One group with Kouga, Ayame, and Shippou. The second group was with Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, and Sango. Group one went to the left while group two went to the right.

~*WITH GROUP TWO*~

"Hm I wonder what we're looking for?" Sango asked. They we're wondering the same thing.

"Probably some kind of metal stick, sticking out of the ground with a pointer that pointed to the left, making an invisible laser that connected with the one Kouga and others are looking for." Stated wise old Miroku. Everyone shrugged and started to look for something metal sticking out of the ground. Kagome was the lucky one to find it.

"OMG Miroku there it is, just like you said." She happily pointed to it.

"Miroku I have a feeling your not telling us something." Sango said with much suspicion. He grinned sheepishly.

"I guess you could say I saw it when walking by the office yesterday morning." Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

"Your slow you know that."

"So seeing how its about five inches off the ground we could jump it." Kagome stated-matter-of-factly.

"Give the girl a bone." Inuyasha joked. Kagome glared before turning back to the pole and then jumping over what seemed nothing. She turned around waiting for them to do the same. They did and cheered.

"Wow that was easy. I guess we go find Kouga now." Sango said as they headed back in the direction they came.

~*WITH GROUP ONE*~

"Hey do you guys see anything?" Shippou asked searching for something he had no clue looked like.

"Nope." Was the only answer.

"Gawd I wish I knew what we were looking for." Ayame said still looking at the ground. That's when each youkai snapped their heads up." You hear that?"

"Yeah sounds like Kagome and friends." Kouga said sniffing the air and walking to the right.

"You think they found it?" Shippou asked following behind. From far off they could see the group walking towards them with big smiles. But they were a little to the side for them.

"HEY YOU GUYS!" Kagome yelled and waved her arm. That's when they saw panic fill her eyes. "WAIT!" She yelled but was to late as the three youkai stepped through the laser. "Ah crap." Was all they heard from her as loud sirens went off and lights popped out of the ground.

"What the fuck is going on?" Kouga yelled running to the rest of the gang.

"You guys stepped over the laser. It was at least five feet off the ground." Kagome said. Kouga stomped his foot on the ground.

"Damn it. I guess we should make a run for it." They nodded and were about to run when.....








AN: Hahahaha....I'm am evil once again! Well this was longer then usual. 8 pages from the usual 5 to 6. So I bet you all are wonder what's going to happen next huh? Well I'll give you a little info. Imagine nets, water balloons, and what's this?! BIG SCARY LOOKING.... oh well that's all I can say with out giving it away...hehe. Oh yea and um the skating starts again in the next chapter. NOW A BUNCH OF REVIEWS PLZ. Love you guys so much thanx!!




REVIEW RESPONSES

1. PeachesDani :: Thank you I'm glad you liked it! Thanx for reviewing!!

2. JoJo10 :: Hehe thanx. Thanx for reviewing!!

3. Lilemmy :: Every time I see your name I think of this show called Dragon Tails...lmao I'm slow. Yea bye bye PMS at least for now..Thanx for reviewing!!

4. Kody Leigh :: It's okay I felt the same way when I didn't know what the hell it meant..newho. It means Out Of Character. I hope there's no more confusion ^_~ Thanx for reviewing!!

5. Inugirl :: Glad you loved it! Thanx for reviewing!!

6. Namiko-Daughter of Sekhmet :: That's wicked cool XD I would never I have thought that, that's why my name is DarkMoon...lol. Thanx for reviewing!!

7. Jaded-Shrew :: That's my favorite game too and I think I have played with 1deck and a half before. Yeah and I'd be very disappointed in myself if I EVER made Inu/kik...YUCK! Hehe ^_^ Thanx for reviewing!!

8. Loozer-09 :: Actually no they didn't say that...so yup they're plagiarizing. Wow never thought an author would do that. Thanx for answering my question and thanx for reviewing!!

9. Chiisai :: Oh wow I almost forgot about that! Thanx for reminding me! I guess we got to take a little trip to Kag's house for that signing with Inuyasha next chappie...lol. Thanx for reviewing!!


Okay if I missed anyone SORRY and thanx for reviewing!! Now go review again!! ^______^