InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I get Destracted ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I get destracted
The Inuyasha vertion
 
 
 
 
 
A/N I do not own the song, plot or characters. And this is mostly based on Kagome, Sango and Kikyo. The others are there, just not as important.
 
 
Kagome Higurashi a normal modern aged girl. She's an all for it kind of girl. All for her friends at least. And she Loves animals.
 
Kikyo Bibishii, another modern aged girl. Not normal though. She's a tough rich chick. Never mess with her friends.
 
Sango Enjeru, yet again a normal modern aged girl. She's a total kick but tomboy. She's a chick you don't want to mess with at all.
 
Now, how `bout we begin? Ok then
 
 
“Kagome Higurashi. Normal, sure enough. Boy crazy? Definitely! At the present moment probably day dreaming about either the Handsome Kouga Ookami or Hojo? So Kagome who is it?” Sango said like a talk show host as she was lightly punching Kagome.
 
“Oh, go away Sango.” Kagome said leaning on a picnic bench out front of the very large high school.
 
“Oh, But its fun. So who is it? I hope it's not Kouga, jocks are nasty. And Hojo is sweet but he's Hojo.” She said in her normal, `you loose' type way as she sat down.
 
“At least it's not a perverted `Monk' like someone else we know.” Kikyo said walking up and sitting beside Sango opposite of Kagome.
 
“Oh that was a shot.” Kagome laughed. Sango flashed her a dirty look.
 
“Hey, did you guy's hear `bout the new students we got? And if so did you see them?” Kikyo asked sipping a slushy she bought before she came out.
 
“Oh yeah.” Sango said dreamily. “They are hot.”
 
“Even more then Miroku?” Kikyo laughed. Sango's blushed angry look said no.
 
“I haven't. And speaking of Roku, where is he?” Kagome asked confused.
 
“Oh, did you miss me Kags?” Miroku said coming up from behind.
 
“Not in the slightest Miroku.” She stated.
 
“Hey, this is Inuyasha and Sesshomaru Takahashi. There new here. Guy's this is the lovely Kagome Higurashi, stunning Kikyo and beautiful Sango.” Miroku said ending up with three red hand marks on his face and three angry girls in front of him. You could see the steam coming from there ears.
 
“HA! Nice hat Miroku!” the one with the silver dog ears said laughing. Miroku had ended up with Kikyo's slushy on his head.
 
“Oh shut up Inu.” Miroku said. Miroku noticed that out of the corner of her eyes Kagome was starring at Inuyasha's ears. And Kikyo was just plain into Sesshomaru. That was a given.
 
“Kikyo seems you like Sessh enough. Sessh care to take her out, or in for that matter, to buy a new slushy?” Miroku asked Sesshomaru nodded and left with her trailing behind.
 
“You might as well sit down Sango. Miroku might come up soon.” Kagome giggled. Inuyasha stared. He liked her voice. It was soft and sweet.
 
“Miroku I'm gunna go get lunch. Commin'?” Inuyasha said commandingly. Miroku smiled and they left.
 
“He is cute.” Kagome smiled.
 
“Aw, Kagome likes.” She laughed as Sesshomaru and Kikyo walked back. Before long Inuyasha and Miroku followed up running. Kiyo sat back in her spot beside Sango. Miroku ran to grab the seat beside Sango. And Kagome laughed as the Takahashi brothers stood confused.
 
“You guy's can sit with Kags. She won't mind.” Miroku said as Inuyasha hesitantly sat beside the girl he found quite cute.
 
“Hey Inu, why so red?” Miroku laughed. Inuyasha glared and left for the school.
 
“Hey, Any one want to go swimming?” Kikyo asked
 
 
“Sure.” Kagome agreed kind of lost in her own world. She thought she really liked her boyfriend Kouga. But now she wasn't sure.
 
“You ok Kags?” Miroku asked worried.
 
“Huh? Oh I'm fine.” She was confused and didn't know what to do. Except that she had to talk to Kikyo. Alone.
 
“You all got to bring dates. Ok?” Kikyo said eyeing her spaced out friend.
 
“It's to hard to find a girl. Want to go with me Sango?” Miroku asked.
 
“umm….” Sango said in her smart ass tone.
 
“I guess that means no.” He said sadly.
 
“No. I'll go.” She said surprising the hell out of everyone.
 
“Awesome!” Miroku grinned. He was kind of cute.
 
“Will you allow me the honour of escorting you Kikyo?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“But of coarse I will.” She smiled.
 
“I guess you'll bring Kouga?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Yeah, I guess so.” Kagome answered.
 
“What about Inuyasha?” She asked.
 
“He…can… Bring…Eri!” Sango decided.
 
“And Ayumi, Yuka, and Rin?” Kags asked, Full of questions.
 
 
 
“Ayumi can go with Shippo. Yuka can go with Hojo, and Rin with Kohaku.” Kikyo answered.
 
 
`Hojo?That's right. I thought I liked him to.' “Kikyo can I talk to you a sec.” Kagome asked.
 
“At my house tonight you can. The bells going to rig and I have to get my stuff.” Kikyo answered.
 
“Ok, thanks.” Kagome said and took off. Little did any one aside from the dog nosed Sesshomaru know but Inuyasha was in a near by tree listening and smelling.
 
“I'm going to wait behind a bit. Bye.” Sesshomaru said waiting for Inuyasha tojump down.
 
“Did you catch that Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha asked him. (A/N yeah, they like each other in this story.)
 
“Maybe, the sent on confusion?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“No, I mean that was there but there was a hidden sent that was hidden beneath the confusion.” Inuyasha stated.
 
“Yes. I…” Sesshomaru started but was interrupted by the bell.
 
 
“Pool Party!!” Miroku shouted grabbing Sango's waist as he slowly slid his hand lower and back. But just before he groped her she gave him a new red hand print. Kikyo and Kagome were inside.
 
“So, what you want to talk about?” Kikyo asked.
 
“Kouga.” Kagome answered.
 
“I thought I really liked him. I practically loved him. And I thought I liked Hojo to, but..” Kagome started as Kikyo interrupted.
 
“I heard the words: thought, liked, practically, and loved. I'm guessing you found another who your heart is after.” Kikyo said with a calm smile crossing her lips.
 
“That's it. Exactly. What do I do?” Kagome asked.
 
“Tell him how you feel. Tell Kouga and the guy your heart desires how you feel. I Kouga truly admires you, he'll understand.” A soft male voice from behind them said. They turned to find that apparently Inuyasha walked in on there conversation. Kagome blushed slightly.
 
“Okay, if you so good, what if the one I desire feels different?” Kagome said in a challenging way. Inuyasha smirked. His hair glistened as the water made it stick to his skin. His amber eye's were on her. And this all made it twice as hard to talk.
 
“Then he'd be dumb. To give up such a prise.” He answered.
 
“PRISE?!?!?!? I'M NOT A PRISE!!!!!” Kagome yelled forgetting her feelings.
 
“Sure. But just out of curiosity, why are you so damn red?” Inuyasha laughed and walked out the screen door.
 
“KAGOME!” Kikyo yelled. It scared the crap out of her.
 
“What?”She said turning back to her friend.
 
“It's him. You Like Inuyasha!” she said with her famous devil-ish smile.
 
“SHHHHHH!!” Kagome panicked.
 
“He's got demon ears he'll hear.” She said.
 
“Kags, Go follow his advice. Please.” Kikyo asked as her evil smile faded back into the warm one she had originally.
 
“Okay.” Kagome replied. She ran out the door and called Kouga over to an empty corner in the yard.
 
“Yes my Princess.” He said softly.
 
“Kouga, I'm sorry. I have to brake up with you.” Kagome said. Koga just looked at her before slapping her so hard it through her half way across the yard. Kagome's Green and white striped bikini tore a couple holes in miner area's. But her arms were cut a little from the impact on the ground.
 
“Ouch. Kouga, that's hurt.” Kagome said as the people in the pool watched, to shockto do any thing. But Kagome stood up.
 
“You bitch. How dare you dump me? After all I've done for you!” He yelled across the yard. He walked over and through her across the yard. But this time she was caught. She looked up at her rescuer, expecting Kikyo or Miroku or Sango.
 
“Inuyasha?” She asked. As she noticed the same silver hair that moved her earlier. He put her down gently
 
“No, I'm Santa Clause.” He replied. She smiled.
 
“Leave her mutt face. I'm not done yet.” Kouga yelled.
 
“Bite me you sad excuse for a demon.” Inuyasha Said sternly.
“Kouga, if your going to treat my friend this way get out. I want no violence in my home.” Kikyo told him.
 
“Fine, whatever.” Kouga said jumping the fence.
 
“So, are you going to be smart or will you tell me if your ok?” Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
“I'm Fine.” She answered.
 
“Lire.” He laughed picking her up bridle style.
 
“Kikyo, doyou have any first aid material?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Yes. In the washroom first cupboard on your left.” She smirked.
 
“Kay, thanks.” Inuyasha said carrying Kagome into the house.
 
“Thank you.” Kagome said quite quietly.
 
“No prob. You took my advice I see. Or at least half of it.” He said calmly.
 
“Yeah.” She replied as he set her on the couch and left to get the medical kit.
 
“Are you going to do the rest?” Inuyasha asked as he returned.
 
“Huh?” Kagome said brilliantly.
 
“Talk to the other guy?” Inuyasha said smiling as he bandaged her left arm.
 
“That's easy.” She laughed as he looked at her confused.
 
“Well, I am now.” She said looking into his eye's.
 
“Me huh? Well…” he said as if to shoot her down. Her soft smile faded as he smiled slightly. She didn't find it as funny as he had.
 
“Eri won't like it but, hey, she's not even my girlfriend. I hate blind dates.” He laughed.
 
“Eri won't like what?” Kagome said underside on whether to cry or be angry or laugh. She was lost.
 
“Eri won't like this.” He said standing up and leading Kagome to the door. They walked out on to the deck where everyone could hear.
“Kagome Higurashi, will you go out with me?” He asked as everyone stared at her waiting for an answer.
 
“Yes, I will.” She said smiling as her eyes watered up.Inuyasha then pulled her in to a tight embrace. Everyone cheered. Except Kikyo who just smiled.
 
------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
 
Life was officially great. Kikyo and Sesshomaru were dating, Sango finally gave into Miroku; and Inuyasha was with Kagome. Every thing was good.
 
“Hey, would you kids come and eat at the picnic table like normal people?” Sango shouted at Kagome and Inuyasha in the tree above them.
 
“But I'm not a normal People.” Inuyasha Laughed.
 
“I'm a half demon.” He said.
 
“And I'm his abnormal Girlfriend.” Kagome giggled. Sango rolled her eye's and walked away in surrender.
 
“Inuyasha, do you seriously love me? No jokes.” Kagome asked huddled in his arms. He looked at her deep brown eyes. But he wasn't sure. After a hesitation he was undecided but answered.
 
“Yes, of course.” He said. Kagome looked in his amber eyes. Her eyes drooped into a sad expression.
 
“Inuyasha, I do care for you answer, but I prefer you actually answer me honestly. Not lie.” She said making his heart beat faster.
 
“I… I really don't know Kagome.” He said as his eyes shifted away from hers.
 
“Let's find out shall we?” she asked. He looked at her confused.
 
“Let me down. If you don't love me you won't care if you don't see me for a week.” She said.
 
“And I am leaving after school today.” She said and walked away. Hoping he would stop her. But as she walked further her eyes watered with what showed to be the truth. She started crying and ran to the school.
 
He wasn't sure what to do. So he stood there watching her walk away. `Salt water? She's crying.' He thought to himself. She ran. What was he to do.
 
Miroku! You're an idiotic pervert! WE ARE THROUGH!” Sango screamed. A week ago Kagome and Inuyasha broke up after about a month of dating. Every thing was being destroyed. Sango was fed up with Miroku's lecherous ways. So she broke up with him. Sesshomaru had been ignoring Kikyo for about two weeks. So they broke up. Now luckily the school was very large preventing any running into. But things were tough.
 
(A/N this is the song part of this songfic)
 
All the time it's always on my mind
all the time it's always on my mind
 
(Kagome at home on her couch with a headache.)
The things that are running through this young girls head
 
(Sango wakes up stretches then falls back on the bed with a headache)
When I get up in the morning when I'm going to bed
 
(Kikyo driving in a red mustang '74 convertible talking on her hot pink cell phonewith a head ache)
When I'm driving' in my car when I'm talking on my cell
 
(All but in there different houses)
Cramming' for our final when I'm watching TRL
 
I think about love
I get distracted
when I think about hooking up with you
it gets all my concentration.
Think about ohhh I get preoccupied you got me in a daze--
ohhh... I get distracted, all the time, its always on my mind
 
When I'm standing at the ATM
(Kagome standing in a line at the ATM looking into the crowd of people and sees an illusion of Inuyasha.)
 
When I'm stirring my sugar in my café-mocha blend
(Kikyo in a café shop looks out the window and sees an illusion of Sesshomaru)
 
When the radio is playing a song like this
I float away somehow, dreaming of your kiss
(Sango Listens to her radio in her kitchen think of Miroku)
 
I know its crazy living' in this fantasy, but I dont know how to break this spell
you put on me.
Trying to stay focused on the things I'm supposed to do, but before I know it my
attentions back on you.
(struggling in there classes)
 
I think about love, (all the time)
I get distracted, (its always on my mind)
When I think about hooking up with you it gets all my concentration.
think about oh, oh, I get preoccupied, you've got me in a daze
I get distracted, yeah
Disconnected, yeah
It's what I do, I think about you
Distracted, yeah
cant help myself
you got me in a daze

I know its crazy living in this fantasy, but I don't know how to break this spell
you put on me, trying to stay focused on the things I'm supposed to do, but
before I know it, my attentions back on you. I think about love,
I get distracted
when I think about hooking up with you
it gets all my concentration.
Think about ohhh, I get preoccupied, you got me in a daze--
(come on breathe)
distracted, what's a girl supposed to do? all I think about it you
disconnected, its what I do, think about you


I think about love,
I get distracted
When I think about hooking up with you
it gets all my concentration.
Think about ohhh, I get preoccupied; you got me in a daze--
ohhh... I get distracted, all the time, it's always on my mind
(Gothrough a bunch of time the ones motioned [A/N ok it's 1:16 in the morning. I'm to lazy to actually Wright in it all so make up your own k])
 
“Inuyasha.” Kagome said walking up to the love of her life.
 
“Kagome, I've figured out the answer to your question.” He said shocking her.
 
“That's ok. If you don't I'm okay with it. But remember I will Always love you.” She said before braking down crying in his arms.
“Kagome, stop crying. The answer is yes. I do Love you. More then anything. I swear.” He said smiling at her. She looked up and smiled crying still. But with happiness instead of sorrow.
 
 
“Sango! Sango, I'm sorry. Forgive me. I've given up my womanizing to be with you. Please Sango.” Miroku pleaded.
 
“Of Course I'll stay with you Roku. You mean the world to me.” She laughed.
 
 
“Sesshy, I'm sorry. Obviously something was up and i…” Kikyo started. All her friends where back together again.
 
“Kikyo Bibishii, will you marry me? Graduation is just around the corner. So please?” He was on one knee and every thing.
 
“Yes, I will.” Kikyo said with the stone on her finger. It was a huge diamond. Future Mrs. Kikyo Takahashi.
 
(Day of the graduation, after the ceremony. )
 
“Sango will you marry me?” Miroku asked.
 
“Oh, but of course.” She said. Future Mrs. Sango Houshi.
 
 
(Prom night)
 
“And the King and Queen are……. Kagome Higurashi and Inuyasha Takahashi.” The voice said as the two walked up for the stage.
 
“I would like to say something while I'm up here.” Inuyasha said turning to his love.
 
“Kagome Higurashi, will you become Mrs. Kagome Takahashi and marry me?” He said as her jaw dropped. She smiled.
 
“I do.” She laughed with tears.
 
“Oh and one more thing. Rub that in your face Kouga.” Every one laughed.
And the last Kiss was held.
 
 
 
The end. (Tells me what you think)(And here is an ending credit's song for the hell of it)
 
 
I'm lying alone with my head on the phone
thinking of you till it hurts
I know you hurt too, but what else can we do?
Tormented and torn apart

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn't really know, doesn't really know

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these long lonely nights
I'm reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Does the feeling seem oh so right?

What would you say, if I called on you now
Saying that I can't hold on
There's no easy way, it gets harder each day
Please love me or I'll be gone... I'll be gone

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

what are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
I can't be too late, I know I was so wrong

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
I can't be too late, I know I was so wrong

I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right, believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong