InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Love Them Both,Can't Have Them Both ❯ Love them both can't have them both ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hewwo People.....hey I'm new to the fanfic thing but I'M A # 1 FAN OF INUYAHSA (hehehe)read a lot of good and great fanfics sooo I said "What the hell i can write a novel what's a little gonna do" soo here i am (hehe)
Hey I own Inuyasha-sama and Kagome-sama..........Dolls. IT'S NOT FAIRhey Rumiko T. made it and it's my dream come true. Ok sooo here it goes.
A/N- when it is * * it's the poem sooo no confused people.
Love Them Both,Can't Have Them Both~~~~
was dark and misty, and she was there. Her hair blowing in the wind. raven hair that I touched. That i use to love so much. I walked away from hershe called my name "Inuyasha, Inuyasha wait don't leave" I had to keep walkinghad to leave, get away, I couldn't see her anymore.
love them both, can't have them bothtearing me apart!former joy and present joyhave got my heart.*
jumped from tree to tree. Soaked in the rain.didn't care, I had to get way from her.tried to run to me, but i was too fast.was my past. I had to move on.
have to choose, so I must loseI really love.feels like dirt that I must hurtlove that I dream of.*
had a future, I had a love.who didn't care about,I looked, or how I acted.loved me for me.
this must be I cannot see;only know I mustmight endure, for I am surethis is love, not lust*
was foolish to ever think I could change, just for her.the one I love know she doesn't care. She loves me.is that her.... I see her standing by the God tree.she waiting for me?
weep and wail to no avail;can't say no to either.if I can't tell what I want,that mean I want neither??*
was waiting for me. Now i can see.is she crying for me?come closer to her. And I hear her weep.ask, "What is the matter"? looks at me with those Blue-grayish eyes.ones I always fall for.
That is not true. For i want one.break the heart of one, while the other is I broke the heart of my past,came anew with the future.*
says, "Inuyasha Is it really over, do for me that much. You leave the one youwent to. Just to break my heart.words you speak, are all so sweetyour not mean, I think."
stop speaking woman. Oi, Your making my ears hurt.told you all that stuff Because damn it I.....LOVE YOU.hold your tounge, and listen....I made a choice and it might hurtI really don't want to hurt you ethier.don't want you to be forced to stay with a lousey half....demon."
smacked my face.....Before I could say something else.told you before Inuyasha, I don't care what or who you are,I love you too. I'm differnet, I told you."
know you are......Kagome I love you and you love me can we leave the past behind us. Let us make way for the new.i want to start a whole new life with you."
shut up and i kissed her...long and passonite.waited for that kiss all my life. And i was finally getting it.
DID YOU LIKE IT *YEAH I'M TALKIN TO YOU, YOU READIN IT AIN'T YA* I HOPE YOU DIDCOULD YOU REVIEW *WHATS THE POINT OF READING THIS IF YOU DON'T* OK THANK YOU NOWNOW, GOODBYE NOW...........BYE-BYE.....BYE-BYE NOW..........DAMN ARE THEY GONE YETTRIED*

JA NE, JASMINE