InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I'm Looking In ❯ I'm In The Only Place That I Want To Be ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

.:::: Lemon Warning ::::.
 
The ride up to their room was awkward. Kagome found the floor very interesting while Inuyasha watched the numbers scroll by. When the doors slid open, Inuyasha reached back and grabbed her hand. The two of them walked silently to their room and when Inuyasha slid the key into the lock, Kagome crossed her arms over her stomach and chewed on her bottom lip nervously.
 
Inuyasha opened the door and gently pulled her inside he took his time kicking off his shoes and removed his tie and jacket. He looked over at Kagome when he heard a dull thud and noticed that she had kicked her shoes off.
 
He took her hand and pulled her towards him slowly. “You know, we don't have to do this.” He told her. “If it's too hard, I'll leave right now.”
 
Kagome chewed on her bottom lip before reaching forward and wrapping her arms around his neck. “No, I want this.”
 
Inuyasha stared at her as he ran his hand through her hair, brushing out the final traces of hairspray. His eyes wandered her face before looking her in the eye. They stayed silent and staring at each other for several minutes before Inuyasha leaned forward, gently pressing his lips to hers. Kagome sighed, as her arms tightened around his neck. The gentle pressure was enough to send a shiver through her body.
 
Inuyasha gently traced his tongue against her lips, not wanting to force her, but requesting permission to deepen the kiss. Kagome angled her head to the left before opening her lips enough for Inuyasha's tongue to slide through. His tongue gently searched her mouth before hers rose to meet it. She tapped it playfully before entwining it with his.
 
Inuyasha groaned into her mouth, his hands sliding from her hair to the back of her dress. He grasped the zipper firmly in his claws and slowly slid it down. He moved from her mouth, across her chin to her ear, tracing the shell with his tongue. He kissed the back of her ear before moving down her neck.
 
Kagome tilted her head back, allowing him better access to her skin. He bit the skin before soothing the flesh with his tongue. Kagome moaned as he slid down her body, his hair brushed over her sensitive skin. He kissed along the tops of her breasts that were still covered by her dress as he pulled the zipper down the rest of the way.
 
He bunched the top of the dress in his hands and exposed her skin slowly. Every inch that was exposed was kissed, licked and worshiped. Inuyasha was desperate to take his time, to commit the moment to memory, something to keep him going at night in case he never had another chance to do what he was doing.
 
Inuyasha grinned at the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra; it meant that for once he didn't have to struggle with the damn contraption. Once her breasts were exposed, Inuyasha's mouth immediately went to her left breast while his right hand went to its twin. He circled his tongue expertly around her nipple before guiding it into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the pebbled flesh while his thumb and forefinger rolled the other between them. Kagome groaned and arched into him, begging him not to stop. He pulled away and kissed his way to the other breast, his right hand replacing his left's grip on her dress.
 
When he was satisfied that they had received enough attention, he allowed more of the dress to slip from her body, once again worshiping the exposed skin. When the dress reached her hips he let it fall freely, lifting one foot, then the other, to help her out of it completely.
 
Inuyasha straightened his torso, and placed another hungry kiss on her mouth before crouching and lifting her bridal style into his arms. Kagome trailed light kisses across his face, while her left hand trailed up to rub the base of his ears. Inuyasha gently laid her on the bed before standing at the foot.
 
He slowly undid the buttons of his shirt, but left it on. He picked up her left leg and starting at the top of her foot, kissed his way up to her ankle, nibbling on the small bone that jutted out. He continued up her leg, taking his time where her thigh met her center.
 
He slid his tongue along the edge of the black panties she was wearing before continuing up to the top of her underwear. He kissed along the band, watching her stomach muscles jump and twitch before retracing the path he had taken, only this time on her right leg.
 
As he moved away from her hip, his thumbs hooked into the band of her panties, slowly working them down as he kissed down her thigh. When he reached her foot, he looked back up, only to find Kagome had slowly sat up as he moved.
 
“What's wrong?” He asked.
 
“You have too much clothing on.” She said her voice deep with lust.
 
She beckoned him forward, and cupped his cheeks in her hands. She kissed him passionately as she swept his shirt off his shoulders. Inuyasha gasped in surprise when she hooked her leg around his waist and used her weight to roll them.
 
“Hey, I'm supposed to be seducing you.” Inuyasha whined.
 
Kagome pressed her lips against his in a fierce, needy kiss. “Shut up Inuyasha.”
 
Kagome moved down his body, dropping kisses to whatever piece of skin caught her fancy. She took her time exploring his neck, running her tongue over his Adams apple. Inuyasha groaned and threw his head back, giving in to her domination for the time being.
 
Kagome moved her way down his body, drawn to his nipples. She teased the left with her teeth and tongue, while she ran her thumb over the other. Inuyasha gasped and arched into her mouth. She had only played a dominant role twice before in their relationship, and even then she hadn't done much exploration of his body. She switched between the two sensitive buds as she gently raked her nails down his stomach.
 
She followed her hand down, running her tongue over the defined muscles of his stomach. She swirled her tongue around his belly button, dipping it in for the briefest moment, but even that was enough to send his hands flying up to grip the headboard and his back to arch of the bed. Kagome paused to look up at him, his muscles pulled taut, his mouth hanging open and his eyes squeezed shut in utter ecstasy.
 
“You ain't seen nothing yet, lover.” Kagome purred as her hands went to his belt.
 
Kagome quickly undid his belt and pants and climbed off the bed to pull them from his body. She pulled his socks off while she was down there before climbing up his body. She considered teasing him the way he had but decided to scratch that when she saw him watching with heavy eyes.
 
Kagome smirked at him as she hooked her thumbs into his boxers. She pushed them down as far as she could, knowing he would just kick them off. Kagome leaned over, her skin brushing his throbbing manhood, making him moan. She kissed his stomach again, trying to ignore the part that craved her attention. She finally slid back down and hovered above him.
 
One of Inuyasha's fangs appeared as he drew his lip into his mouth. She had done this to him a few times, but only when she was unable to have sex, just to give him some kind of release. He fell back as her lips closed over the head, her tongue swirling around it.
 
He moaned out her name and one hand went to her head. She allowed him to guide her, let him set the speed. She wanted to do this for him. Giving oral sex was never her favourite thing to do, but she knew he liked it, and at this point she would do just about anything to please him.
 
“Fuck, Kagome, I'm…”
 
Inuyasha's words were cut off by a loud moan escaping his throat as he released into her mouth. She swallowed everything he had to offer, before letting him slide from between her lips. She crossed her arms over his stomach and rested her chin on them, grinning at the sight of him gasping for air.
 
When Inuyasha's vision cleared and his breathing returned to normal, he looked down at her, smiling up at him. With a growl he bucked his hips and rolled them, pulling her roughly up the bed.
 
“My turn.” He said wickedly.
 
Kagome gasped as he moved straight for her center. The sound of his moans, and his orgasm had made her impossibly aroused. He nudged her with his nose, inhaling deeply. He was slightly taken a back by the richness of her scent, he briefly wondered if she was beginning her heat cycle. All thoughts of stopping were thrown out the window when Kagome's hand reached down and stroked his ears.
 
His tongue flicked out against her, making her groan and arch off the bed. It didn't take long to work her into a frenzy, and he dove his tongue directly into her. Kagome tensed above him, and much like she had done for him, he drank everything she had to offer.
 
Licking her had made him hard once again, and he quickly thrust into her still quivering body. Kagome moaned and arched into him, pulling his lips to hers. She could taste herself on his lips and that only served to fuel her passion. She met him thrust for thrust and it wasn't long before her walls were clamping down on him.
 
Inuyasha took the opportunity to roll them, so that she was on top. Kagome picked up the rhythm quickly. Her hips rocked against him while he thrust upward. Inuyasha pushed himself up so that he could pull a nipple into his mouth. He braced himself with one hand and used the other to rub her sensitive nub.
 
Kagome's back arched and she moaned his name loudly as she once again fell over the edge, this time, taking Inuyasha with her. She collapsed breathlessly on his chest, her eyes fluttering shut. It wasn't long before she passed out from sheer exhaustion.
 
With some tricky manuvering, Inuyasha pulled himself from her body and laid her out beside him. He bit his lip while he studied her face as she slept. He briefly thought of a conversation he had with Myouga the day he was released from the hospital.
 
“Can I still mark her as mine?” He asked the flea.
 
“She is under your brother's protection, but your mark can override his since you were once her mate.” Myouga told him. “You can also mark her without her knowledge. If she still loves you and wants you as a mate, then her body will accept the mark.”
 
Inuyasha allowed his fang to pierce his lip as he very carefully used a claw to pierce the skin of her hip. Kagome moaned, but did not waken. He slid down her body and allowed his blood to drip on to the cut, mixing their blood and drawing the kanji for mate. He then raised his blood covered claw and pierced the skin over his heart, drawing the same kanji in their mixed blood.
 
He watched in amazement as her mark immediately darkened, once again marking her as his. He knew she would kill him in the morning, but at that point the death would be well worth it. He settled back beside her and with a sigh, buried his face in her hair, for now he would be content in holding her.
 
~ * ~
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or the characters of Rumiko Takahashi. I do own the plot of this story along with any original characters that may make an appearance.