InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Want His Child Instead ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: I Want His Child Instead!LauraPG-13Caty/Sesshomaru, Sango/Koga, Inuyasha/Kagome16-year-old Caty is a demon slayer from Kagome's time in America who is best friends with Kagome. During her time there, she became raped by a demon. Now she finds out that she is pregnant and doesn't want the demon's child. She and the Inu gang, along with Sesshomaru and Koga, help find a way to stop this pregnancy before it officially begins after one full month.I do not own Inuyasha characters. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I only own Caty and whatever else is not in Inuyasha. I wish I owned Sesshomaru though! Boy! He is a hunk! He makes my blood boil! LOL! (If the owner of Sesshomaru is reading this, can I have him? Please~~~~LOL!O_o)Would be very much appreciated ^ ^
                                    <>I forgot to also mention in here that Rin is not present. Rin was never here in the first place. All right? Sorry to disappoint all you Rin fans. And also, Sesshomaru has both arms instead of one...Thanks...
1
was night. The girl was running. She was running as fast her legs could carry her. Glancing ahead of her frightened, she spotted a wood. She thought that maybe she could lose the demon in the forest and cover up her scent with the strong scent of bark and rain. Trying to make less noise as possible, she kept stepping into the soft grass where there were no leaves on the ground to crunch under her weight. Breathing heavily, she looked behind her and saw the figure was catching up with her. Swallowing her fear, she diverted to the right in hopes to lose the figure. But, alas, it was not possible. No matter what direction she took, he went right with her. The demon was gaining on her and almost on her heels. She kept staring back watching how fast he was running. And with his speed, she sped hers up overpowering his. Just ahead of her was a fallen tree. She did not notice the tree and tripped over it landing face first into the ground. Turning onto her back, the silhouette of the demon loomed over her. Without a moment's hesistation, she screamed.
woke up in a cold sweat. Her heart was pounding in her chest aching to be released. Breathing heavily, her chest was heaving up down and beads of perspiration ran down her neck and face. Her blue eyes blinked at her surroundings. It was dark outside and the blazing campfire illuminated her body. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled heavilly. Looking to her left, she saw Kagome sleeping peacefully in her sleeping bag with the kitsune resting next to her snoring softly. Sango was resting across the campfire from Caty with her neko youkai Kirara. Caty could feel eyes watching her from behind. Taking a peek back, she saw Inuyasha sitting up against a tree, his eyes opened slightly watching her. Caty turned her body to face another figure. It was Miroku sitting up and resting his eyes with his staff in his arms. Looking back at Inuyasha, she sighed. She had grown quite fond of the hanyou. Like he was a brother. He and Miroku were like the older brothers of the group watching out for their siblings during battles.
had opened his eyes when he heard heavy breathing and smelled lots of sweat. He had turned to his left to see Caty sitting up. Her long auburn hair was in a ponytail that trailed down to her shoulders. She had turned back to look at him then at Miroku. Inuyasha sighed.are you okay?" He asked in a gentle voice. turned to Inuyasha, her breathing still heavy. "I'm fine, Inuyasha."you're not." do you know?"judging by the heavy breathing and sweating, I'd say you had that nightmare again."bowed her head and turned back around. "Yes." She answered meekly.
looked at the slayer sympathetically. Just a couple days before the nightmare began, she had been raped by a particularly large and powerful youkai. Caty could barely remember what he looked like in the dark but his scent was all over her when Inuyasha and Miroku had found her. Inuyasha had put the scent in his smell bank to use further if and when they found the demon. It had been over two weeks since it had happened and a week within the nightmares, Caty had began to throw up constantly. The group thought she might have caught something from the demon or was just feeling sick so neither they nor Caty minded it. Standing up, he did what he always did when she had the nightmare: The hanyou walked over to her and sat down behind her. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her down on her side where she rested her head against his lap. Pulling off his fire rat haori, he draped it over her body because she had began to shiver. Inuyasha began to run his clawed hand through her hair and down her back, gently scraping her. For some reason, she found the action to be soothing and relaxing which helped her to fall asleep instantly. Feeling that she was asleep, Inuyasha adjusted himself to where he turned to his side and laid down on the ground, his face looking at her clothed stomach. And while listening to her heart beating in her chest, he himself had fallen asleep once again.
you would think there was an intimate connection between the two of them, but there was not. It was only a brother-sister type relationship with the older brother watching out for his younger sister. Inuyasha had grew quite fond of the girl as she had him and she was the one, next to Kagome, that he trusted the most. Caty was always nice to him and never judged him. They were a great pair of friends.
eyes opened when she heard Inuyasha talking to Caty. 'She must have had the nightmare again. I swear those two are just like a real brother and sister. I'm glad that I brought her here. Even though Inuyasha and her didn't get along in the first place, I knew they were going to get used to each other.'

BOY!" Kagome shouted at the top of her lungs. Inuyasha fell from the tree face first into the ground. Smoke rose around him and Kagome and Caty coughed. Kagome had just came from her time after her school was out for the summer. She promised she would be back after school went out and that was for an entire week. And during that entire week, Caty, her best friend and demon slayer from America, had come to live with her. Caty's parents had been killed by demons leaving her an orphan. As soon as Ms. Higurashi was notified of the accident, she accepted guardianship of Caty after Caty failed to stay with other family members and foster families. Ms. Higurashi thought that moving to Japan would help her get away from what happened badly back in the Americas. Caty was more than overjoyed to stay there. She was excited that she was going to see her best friend again. After completing her school year in America she had moved to Japan the same week Kagome's schooling ended. The Higurashi's have known about Caty being a demon slayer ever since she was 13 years old and came to Japan for a Foreign Exchange program.
and Kagome were finished coughing and Inuyasha stood up quickly fuming with anger. you do that for?!" He spat at her.being the jerk that you are for not coming down from the tree and greeting my friend."turned around, his back to the girls. His eyes were closed, his nose upright and his arms in his sleeves. "What's she doing here anyway? How come you have her here?"is that you?" A young voice asked. The young kitsune ran up the hill toward the small group. "Kagome!" Shippo shouted happily and jumped in her arms. "Oh, Shippo!" Kagome smiled and hugged the young fox. Two other voices rang out. Miroku and Sango were running up the hill chasing after Shippo. Miroku. Hey, Sango." Kagome waved at her two friends. Caty was standing beside her smiling.Kagome..." Sango hugged her friend. "We've missed you, Kagome. You've been gone for a whole week."know, but I had to stay for the last of school since I won't be able to see my modern friends for the summer months since I'll be here."Sango looked beside Kagome and saw the strange girl. "Hello." Sango said cheerily. Caty smiled at the demon exterminator. "I'm Caty. One of Kagome's modern friends." Sango. It's very nice to meet you." Sango bowed and Caty did the same. Caty had learned from her time in Japan when she was there for the student program was that when somebody bows at you, bow back for respect and they will certainly respect you. gently shoved Sango aside and gripped Caty's hand in his. "My dear Caty, I am Miroku. A monk."to meet you, Miroku." She looked down at her hand that was captured in his. dear, would you be so kind as to bear-" Before he could finish, Inuyasha had clamped his clawed hand over the lecherous monk's mouth and pulled him away from Caty. mind him. He's just a lecherous monk." Kagome said to her friend. Caty just shook her head and laughed.certainly have some pretty interesting friends, Kagome." certainly do, Caty." looked over at Inuyasha who had knocked Miroku unconscious. 'He's certainly a violent one. He's very handsome, too. No wonder why Kagome's in love with him. He's a bad boy. She's always loved the bad boy type.'
was not trusting Caty at all. He didn't understand why Kagome had brought her to the Sengoku Jidai. They were very fine hunting for the jewel shards all by themselves. With Kagome's sight and Inuyasha's strength as well as Sango's slaying abilities, Miroku's spiritual powers, Shippo's illusions and Kirara's transformation and strength, they were fine. They did not need another person to come along. Especially one that is just...human. For the first couple of days, Inuyasha had tried to quarrel with Caty, but Caty would have none of it and ignored him. She had tried to be as nice as possible and even offered to help him hunt one night. But he refused to have her help. She was nothing but a nuisance, a distraction in the hunt for the jewel shards.
night, the group had camped. Miroku was sitting by the fire with Shippo and Kirara. Kagome and Sango had left to go bathe in the hot spring that was nearby. Inuyasha was left sitting on top of a hill that overlooked a small forest and can see the moon high in the sky. The dancing stars twilighted all around and the hanyou was observing. Caty walked up the hill to rest for awhile. She had no idea that Inuyasha was there. When she saw him, she sat down next the inuhanyou and smiled. Inuyasha looked next to him after he heard her sit down. 'What does she want?' He 'fehhed' and looked back at the sky. the sky look beautiful at night?" Caty asked him. He didn't answer. "Inuyasha, I'm asking you a question."I want to answer." He said snootily. breathed in deeply. "Inuyasha, I can say for both of us that you don't like me."got that right."you don't want me here."He answered looking at her. rolled her eyes. "Inuyasha, listen, I came here to help because I know that I am needed here. Can you please learn to at least like me? Because I ain't going anywhere, Inuyasha. I'm gonna be here for a long, long time." Kagome bring you here in the first place?"sighed. "A month ago, I lost both of my parents to demons. They both died. Since then, I had been bouncing around from relative to relative. Foster family to foster family. I didn't want to stay with either of them because they weren't my family. My parents. I am the only child and its hard to lose two people that you've known your whole life when there was nobody else there for you." She looked into the sky. "For some reason, they called Kagome's mother and she took me in and has taken me under her guardianship. And that's why I'm here. Because Kagome didn't want to leave me behind and because I'm a demon slayer."scrunched his eyebrows. "You're a slayer?" Caty nodded. "Why didn't Kagome tell us that before? The first time you came here?" must have slipped her mind."would have been nice information to know. If I knew that you weren't an ordinary human, I would've been a little nicer to you, Caty."corner of Caty's lip turned upward in a half-smile and she chuckled. "So, are you saying now that you like me?"you can fight, I like you." Inuyasha scooted closer to Caty. "So, um, how are you since your parents died?"better about it. Each day that passes, it gets easier to move on. The night I found out my parents were dead, I blew up. I panicked. I killed. And that's about it."do you mean?"been a demon slayer since I was 12 years old. My life was dedicated to killing them and living normally. Go to school, have a social life. I grew up having boyfriends and girlfriends and make-up and parties and clubbing. But about a year before my parents were killed, I had stopped slaying demons. My life was beginning to travel downhill at a tremendous speed. The slaying was starting to eat into my life. I always tried to keep my slaying life and my normal separated. Girl by day, slayer by night." She sighed and shook her head. "After I had stopped the slaying, my parents were disappointed in me."would they be disappointed in you? Was it wrong that you wanted to be like everybody else?" Inuyasha asked with sympathy in his eyes.they were the ones who had trained me for this."you for slaying demons?"She nodded. "When I was about ten-years-old, my mother and father explained to me what was going to happen in two years on my 12th birthday. That I would become a demon slayer."just predicted it?" Confusion in his voice.shook her head. "No. You see, in every generation, there is one girl, a girl that when she reaches the tender age of 12, she will gain abilities unlike any other. Strength, heightened senses, extra senses, fighting power. I was trained in martial arts. I was trained in weaponry. But most of all, I was trained in my mind. I was given knowledge of my power. I gained wisdom and pride. I learned of what I was to fight and conquer. To hunt and slay." She looked at Inuyasha. "Anyways, after not slaying for a little under a year, I thought I had everything under control. I had walled up my senses, my abilites, my strength and my knowledge. I was trying to act as if there was no such thing as a demon slayer or demons."certainly didn't work out, did it?"demon slayer just shook her head. "Of course not, Inuyasha. It never worked out. The second I heard my parents were dead, killed by demons, I flipped out and went crazy. I shut my mind to everything around me and tore down the walls. And then, suddenly, I felt something come over me. I felt the need to kill. And I did. I slayed demons left and right. From sunset to dawn. I never took a break. I never stopped. Everytime I spotted one, it was dead because it was in my path. My territory. Everything came back to me after I finally relaxed. I felt that it was my fault my parents died." A tear began to roll down her cheek and Inuyasha wrapped an arm around her shoulders.would you think it was your fault, Caty? Your parents were attacked by youkai. It's not your fault that they are now dead."is."would you say such a thing?"if I had not given up slaying, I believe I would have killed those demons and my parents would still be alive." Tears finally bursted out of her eyes and rolled down her cheek. Inuyasha ran his clawed hand through her hair. Her head fell into Inuyasha's lap where her cries were muffled. all right, Caty. It's not your fault they are gone."is..."listen to me. Your parents could have been killed in an accident. Killed by people. Or killed by different demons another day or even earlier. It's not your fault. It's never anybody's fault if you were never there to see it happen. I used to think it was my fault that my mother died."did?"had fallen ill. I was only about seven, eight years old. I thought she had the disease because of me. Because I was different from the other children and she was trying to find a way to get away from me."Inuyasha. I'm sure she wasn't."I learned that later on. I knew she loved me. And I loved her. She was my world. She protected me. She guided me. She was the one who was always there to sing me to sleep. The one who always made me breakfast in the morning. The one who would take walks with me in the forest on the outskirts of my old village. I used to think her dying was my fault, but I knew she would never want to leave me. She had told me that she loved me so many times. If she didn't love me, then she would have never raised me."true." Caty said while still crying. "What about your father?"father? I barely knew my old man. But I knew he was always there for my mother and me. But he had died in a battle with a huge and powerful youkai called Ryuukoutsai(not sure how to spell that)."wiped the tears from her eyes. "Thanks, Inuyasha."what?"listening to me. Being comforting. I haven't had that in a long time. Thank you."No problem." Caty leaned up and wrapped an arm around the inuhanyou's neck. He was surprised and blushed, but soon he embraced the girl back.
EnDs**
next day had finally come as the sun peeked above the pink and blue horizon. Everybody was still sleeping though. Caty woke up just a few minutes after the sun had risen and looked down at Inuyasha. He was sleeping with an arm around her waist. 'My big brother...' She thought and smiled. Suddenly, it disappeared. Her stomach was beginning to turn into knots. She felt something coming up her esophogus. 'Oh, no.' Untangling herself from Inuyasha, she ran over to the entrance of the wood and vomitted. Kagome and Sango heard this and woke up. Inuyasha had awakened just as soon as he felt warmth leave his side. Leaning up on an elbow, he saw Caty puking. Sango and Kagome ran to the young girl holding her hair back and patting her back. wrong with her?" Inuyasha asked the two girls who were not puking. just shrugged at him and he 'fehhed.'
the morning on their continuous journey, Caty was throwing up increasingly large amounts of food. Kagome had given her bottled water to keep with her to drink after she was done puking. It was about noontime when the group had stopped to rest for a few minutes to drink and to allow Caty some puking time if she needed it. She did need it. After taking a few sips of the bottled water, she coughed. Her eyes were beginning to droop. Sango rushed over to help her after she began to sway while walking. Kagome saw this and rushed over as well. you must feel tired and dizzy because you threw up every single amount of food you have eaten since last night." Kagome said to Caty. deeply, Caty removed herself from their support and lazily walked over to the soft grass. She grabbed her sleeping bag and rested her head on it. 'What's happening to me? I've been puking like this for days now.'
and Sango had found a hot spring nearby. They were hoping to take a dip but were afraid that Miroku would peek. Caty had awakened awhile earlier and ate something. Her strength was back up to full and she hoped she was done puking. At least for the remainder of the day. Walking over to the other girls, she handed them some towels.go take a dip in hot spring." She said cheerily. would, but we don't know if Miroku's gonna peek. Again." Sango said. just rolled her eyes. "Don't you worry about him. Inuyasha will keep him here. Besides, he knows better than to Peep-Tom a demon slayer that can hurt him as much as I do."right. She does beat him everytime he peeks. He's learned a lesson for a while. Come on." All three girls left to settle into the hot spring.
was settled in a tree while Miroku was leaning against the trunk. Kirara and Shippo were eating some treats that Kagome had left out for them. The wind was blowing calmly bringing all the scents to Inuyasha's nose. His head snapped forward and sniffed again. 'That scent. I know that scent. It's vaguely familiar.' Sniffing once more, he separated the scents from the other. 'Sesshomaru...' He thought while growling. Looking up into the sky, he saw Sesshomaru descending to the ground after riding Ah-Un from high in the sky.
girls were enjoying the nice, hot steam emitting from the clear waters. It was heating up their skin absorbing the cold from them. is so nice and relaxing." Kagome said while looking at Caty. "Are you feeling any better, Caty?"looked over at Kagome and nodded. "Sure. I feel fine now. Just peachy keen. I just hope I don't throw up the food I just ate here in the hot spring."don't." Sango begged. just chuckled. "Don't worry, Sango. If I have to barf, it will be away from the hot spring."you." Sango replied while relaxing once again against one of the boulders. relaxing, the sound of fighting and shouting was heard in the distance. With Caty's slayer senses, she realized that there was another demon nearby. A full-blooded one. A youkai. Quickly dashing out of the water, she put on her new clothes and motioned for the girls to get out. wrong?"a demon fighting with Inuyasha." Caty said calmly but quickly. Slipping her shoes on her now socked feet, she grabbed her towel and old clothes, running away from the other two girls. Sango and Kagome were now fully dressed and followed Caty's path.

hope you liked this first chapter of my new story. This took me several hours to type because I kept getting writer's block, but I hope that this is a good story.
G!
& Sesshy dreams,
*SuperSaiyanDemonChick* (remember to read my other stories as well) And please read and review.