InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ If I Never Knew You ❯ I Remember Now! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

If I Never Knew You

Chapter 4. I Remember Now!

((//~*If I never knew you*~\\))

"No Inuyasha! Don't go! It's a trap! Don't go with her Inuyasha!"

"Hey, Kagome, stop talking in your sleep and get up. You'll be late for school." Sota said that startled Kagome awake.

"What time is it?" Kagome asked sleepily.

"Seven o'clock. So who's Inuyasha? I thought you already had a boyfriend." Sota said as he began to tease his older sister.

"I do! Inuyasha is . . . is . . ."

"Man, Sis, you sure do have a wild imagination."

"Sota, you little brat!" Kagome then threw one of her pillows at Sota but he shut the door just in time and it the door instead. He makes me so mad sometimes! But hey . . . who IS Inuyasha anyway? And why was I dreaming about him? It felt so real . . . Sota's right! I do have a wild imagination.

        *~~~~~~*~~~~~ ~*

"Hey, Kagome, wait up!" Hojo yelled through the hall at school.

"Oh hello, Hojo-kun."

"It's Friday . . . would you like to go see the new movie that's playing?" Hojo asked sweetly.

"Sure." Kagome answered in a bored tone.

"Ok then I'll walk you home after school and then we'll go to the mall."

"Ok, see you later then." Kagome said hurriedly and went to his separate class.

"Gee, Kagome you're so lucky to have a good boyfriend like Hojo." One of Kagome's friends said.

"Yeah I guess but what do you mean?" Kagome said getting annoyed.

"Well so many girls these days get caught up with the wrong guy and get hurt. Another friend spoke up.

"So what you're telling me is I have a 'safe' boyfriend?"

"Kinda." The first spoke again. "I bet you two will get married." She said all wispy.

"I'm only 15 for crying out laud! And I don't want a 'safe' boyfriend I want a wild and spontaneous one! Just leave me alone for a while . . . ok guys." Kagome started for the exit. She was skipping 8th period but it was only study hall.

"Where are you going?" Some other friend of Kagome's asked.

"Home." Was all Kagome said before leaving the school.

        *~~~~~~*~~~~~ ~*

Kagome got home and lied on her bed. Her eyes slowly drooped and in no time Kagome was fast asleep.

        *~~~~~~*~~~~~ ~*

((//~*Never knowing I could feel a love so strong as you.*~\\))

"KA-GO-ME!" Inuyasha shouted as she had gotten hit. The demon had just injured her . . . and real bad! "You bastard!" Inuyasha fumed as he slaughterd the demon oh dared to hurt 'his' Kagome.

Kagome awoke to Inuyasha watching her attentively in the corner of the hut. "You're awake, good."
"What . . . what happened?" Kagome asked trying to sit up. In a flash Inuyasha was by her side.

"You shouldn't get up Kagome. Lay back down." Inuyasha said not one word being harsh. Kagome obliged but noticed the change in him. His eyes were softer and his ears drooped a little.

"Wha . . . what's wrong Inuyasha? You look so sad."

"I . . . I thought I was going to loose you Kagome." Inuyasha then pulled Kagome into a strong embrace.

"Inu-yasha?"

"I . . . I love you Kagome." He whispered into her ear.

        *~~~~~~*~~~~~ ~*

Kagome bolted upright in bed. Inuyasha! I . . . I remember. I do! I remember now! I'm coming Inuyasha don't worry!