InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ If they only knew ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, I'm back! Sorry it took me so long to update. Kind of hectic at school. So I hope you enjoy this next chapters. And Ill promise to update as soon as I can. ; P ~ Love ya ~ Ed

P.s Please R&R

~*~*~*~*~*~*<Chapter Two>*~*~*~*~*~*~

" I hate Math, I hate math, I hate math!" she said. ` I wish I didn't have to come back and study,' she thought, ` but Inuyasha was being so annoying!' A wave of sadness hit her. ` Inuyasha, why do we have to fight all the time?' She stood and walked over to her bed and laid on it, ` I wish we didn't. I wish I could tell you how I feel too.' That was the last thought she had before drifting off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*< 3 hours later>*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Kagome!! Wake up!!" someone was yelling at her. She opened her eyes and out of habit looked at her clock. She shot up with a squeak, instantly colliding with the person standing over her and yelling.

" OWW! What the hell are you thinking?!" he yelled.

Kagome looked at the boy standing in front of her rubbing his forehead. ` Gods, he's so cute! I just want to touch his ears.' And without really thinking she reached her hand out and started rubbing his ears. She smiled when she heard him growling and saw him lean into the unexpected touch. Unfortunately, he snapped out of it just in time.

" Will you stop that!" He growled at her. She knew it was a command, not a request.

" Sorry." She said, smiling cause she knew he liked it, even if he would never admit it. " What are you doing here anyways?"

" I came to bring you back. You were over an hour late." He told her, sitting crossed-legged on her floor.

" I'm so sorry, Inuyasha! I must have dosed off." She said smiling

" Feh." He replied " Come on. We've got shards to hunt." He told her

" OK, let me finish getting my things together." She said watching him move to crouch on her windowsill.

~*~*~*~*~*~* Inuyasha*~*~*~*~*~*~

He watched her from his perch on her windowsill. She looked so cute trying to hurry up so they could leave.

"Will you hurry up Kagome?!" he said

"Ok, I'm ready, lets go." She said, turning to her door as he jumped out the window.

Waiting for her by the bone-eaters well, He thought about how beautiful she had looked while she was sleeping.

"Come on Kagome!" he yelled at her across the yard.

" Coming!" She called back as she ran over to him. He grabbed her by the hand and they jumped into the well together. When they got on the other side, he jumped up to the brim of the well with Kagome's bag, and pulled her up the rest of the way.

" Thank you, Inuyasha." She said smiling at him. ` She has a great smile' he thought looking to the ground. It was then he noticed her hand was still in his. He let go and said "Feh"

" KAGOME!!!!!!" something yelled as a orange fur ball came running towards Kagome. Inuyasha grabbed it by the fur of his tail, just as it was about to tackle her.

" Shippo, leave Kagome alone." He said, as he dropped the boy unceremoniously to the ground.

"Owwww! Kagome, Inuyasha hurt me." He wined.

" Inuyasha." Kagome said.

"What! Oh, no! I didn't do anything though." He said turning to run.

" Sit, boy."

He felt himself being pulled to the ground by his neck. He laid there, even after the spell had worn off, trying to regain his anger.

" Inuyasha, are you Ok?' he heard her ask quietly.

" Feh," he said, prying himself off the ground. "lets get to Keade's hut. " he said, stalking off.

~*~*~*~*~*~* Kagome*~*~*~*~*~*~

` Why is he so cold to everyone?' She wondered as they walked silently to Keade's hut. ` I don't think he realizes how much we all care about him. Me the most. I wish he could see that.'

" Kagome!!" a women's voice interrupted her thoughts. She looked up to Sango heading towards her and Inuyasha.

" Hey, Sango!" she said, waving with her free arm since Shippo was cradled with her other arm.

"Hello, Kagome." Miroku said walking up behind Sango.

" Hi, are you feeling better?" she asked referring to his battle wounds. She started smiling when she saw his hand moving towards Sango's butt. " I should tell her about that…… No.' she decided. It was funny seeing Miroku getting beaten up by Sango sometimes, and now was one of those times.

" Much better. Thanks to miss Sango here." He said. Sango blushed slightly. "oh, it was noth.." her face turned a deeper red as she felt Miroku groping her. She turned around and knocked his lights out in one punch.

" That's great Sango. How are we going to get him back to the hut now?" piped up Inuyasha, with a slight smirk on his face.

" Just leave him." said Sango. " He knows how to get back. Come on Shippo, come help me with dinner." With that she stomped off still blushing. Kagome stepped over the unconscious monk, smiling. ` If only Sango knew how much Miroku liked her. Everyone except Sango knew he liked her. Even the villager's knew he had the hotts for someone.' She thought not really paying attention to where she was walking. She triped over a tree root she hadn't seen but was caught by strong arms instead of hitting the ground.

" You really should watch where your going more often. " he whispered in her ear as he helped her stand steady. ` His hand fells so good around my waist.' She thought. ` GODS, will you stop thinking like that!' she mentally yelled at herself. They were just standing there. Just her and Inuyasha. His hand was still on her waist." It would be so easy to kiss him right now….' Her thought's trailed off as she looked up at him. At his lips. He started to lean his head down as she leaned her head up to meet his lips.

"Ummmm… hi Guys.." said Miroku nervously.