InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ If they only knew ❯ Chapter4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm very sorry about the long wait! I kind of got grounded from the net so… yea. Not Fun! Don't Get grounded. I got a couple of more reviews last time I put up a chapter, so that's good. I had Ch. 1 up but mm.org messed everything up and let's put it this way chapter 1 was very uneventful. Fight, Miroku gets hurt, etc. etc. etc. That's pretty much all chapter one is. So I know you readers are out there, Please review. I would like to know what you think.

~*~*~*~*~*~*Last Time *~*~*~*~*~*~

And they fell asleep peacefully in each others arms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*Now *~*~*~*~*~*~

<Miroku>

`I shouldn't have said anything,' Miroku thought. `They were having a private moment and I ruined it. Maybe I should try that with Sango sometime.' He got an evil smirk on his face as he thought of how speechless she'd be if he did that. He'd liked her forever. `Course she didn't know that. At least to his knowledge she didn't. `If I tried that she'd probably beat me to the future and back again. 'Granted he usually deserved the beating, it still hurt. He had received several conccusions, been knocked unconscious more than once, and had several hundred bruises all from her. And yet he still loved her. ` Why is that?' His expression became puzzled. `Oh, Yea!! She's smart, beautiful, powerful, fascinating, and she has a damn good right hook!' He laughed to himself at this thought. Sango choose this moment to walk into the hut.

" What are you laughing at?" she asked annoyed. Her annoyment became curiosity when he looked up, started blushing and scratching the back of his head nervously.

"Umm… N-nothing." He stuttered blushing even harder.

"Hmmm… Where are Inuyasha and Kagome? They Should have been back awile ago."

" Ummm…" Miroku started " Well…"

At that moment Inuyasha walked into the hut and in his arems was a slumbering Kagome.

"What did you do to…" Shippou was cutoff by Inuyasha growling at him. Inuyasha walked over to Kagome's sleeping bag and set her down gently. He looked around with a ` Don't even think about waking her up or asking me what happened' look. This was mostly aimed at Miroku but only him and Inuyasha knew that.

"I'll tell you later." Miroku said in answer to Sango's question.

<Sango>

` I wander what that was about?' She had walked into the hut to find Miroku grinning to himself like an evil genius. When she had tried to find out what he was plotting, he had gotten really nervous. He was getting ready to tell her about something with Inuyasha and Kagome when Inuyasha had walked in and put Kagome in her sleeping bag, and than left.

`Sometimes he acts so… so strange.' She pulled her knees to her chest. She was sitting aginst the wall next to Miroku, who had been dozing for the last 30 minutes or so. Kagome had finally woken up and was helping Kaede make supper.

" Kagome, do ye know where Inuyasha has got to?" Kaede asked.

"Actually I have no idea. He was with me when I feel asleep. When I woke up, I was here and he was gone.' She answered

" Well, can ye go to find him?"

" Yea, sure. I'll go find him." She said taking off to find Inuyasha.

` Those two love each other so much. Neither of them realize it though.' She drifted into her own thoughts. Looking around she saw the place she had become so familur with. She looked at the people she had come to call family, and the place she had come to call home. Her eyes softened when she looked at Miroku. She gazed at him soflty. Something she never would have done if he was awake. She had only just begun to admit to herself that she loved him, so she wasn't going to be admitting it to him anytime soon.

"Is there something bothering ye, child?" Kaede asked pulling Sango from her thoughts.

" Actual… no nothing nevermind." She said.

" Well, I am here to help ye if ye need it, child. All ye have to do is ask." She threw more herbs into the stew.

" Thanks Kaede."

<Kagome>

" Inuyasha!!" She called. She didn't know where he was, but she had a pretty good idea.' I can't believe I almost kissed him!' she thought `But the way we were standing there, I mean what was I s'possed to do? Sit him or something?! Now that I come to think of it, he did seem to be leaning in.' She snapped out of her thought as she heard a twig snap behind her. In less than a second she had turned around and had a arrow noched and the bow string pulled taughnt. When she saw who it was behind her she let the arrow fly. Her follower dodged the arrow easily.

" Did you really think you would hit me girl?" the stalker asked smugly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*End Chapter*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for reading. I'll update as soon as I can. Please tell me what you think should happen or your thoughts on this story. You know, anything is good with me. I know people are out there so please review.

Have Fun over valentine's Weekend if I haven't reviewed by then. Love ya Lots ~Ed